#1 GUNNA
    #1 GUNNA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 382

Dan B

tigers
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ScamArtist, winner89, and Baath887

Bawth
    Bawth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks!!!

Givemhell Horns
    Givemhell Horns's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thx

Baath887
    Baath887's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 961

Thanks, Scherzer at -127 is pretty good value.

jjgolf
    jjgolf's Avatar Become A Pro!

it's a trap bet just like balt last night

Baath887

Quote Originally Posted by jjgolf View Post
    it's a trap bet just like balt last night
    Don't know about that, Tigers are almost invincible when Scherzer pitches. However, their bullpen does suck, so they'll have to score alot of runs and their only consistent hitter is Miggy.

KingHawkins
    KingHawkins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19811

certainly looks like a trap bet to me as well.....

joshberrtino
    joshberrtino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

TY Gunna for pick! Guys, i know im going to sound a little crazy saying this but i believe danny b is informed on games in baseball. But i feel the ship stopped with yankees against balt a few games back. If you look at most of the games he gave out over the past month you can see a comparison that every game was in it until the end(He would go with teams that public wouldn't take). Now yesterday the game never had a shot and his promotion package was up June 1st. His twitter feeds showed he had no faith in the last 2 games and now he takes Detroit which the public also loves. Not sure if im reading to much into it but he has had fraud in his past and deceiving people out of money while he makes more and more of it.

dise-pa
    dise-pa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2000

thanks

#1 GUNNA
    #1 GUNNA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 382

I just don't question his picks too much anymore just roll with him or don't is how I see it. hasn't had a losing week in forever as far back as I have been following him

Shelbycatz
    Shelbycatz's Avatar Become A Pro!

anyone like Zona ha ha just kidding

Shelbycatz

ok not funny I guess

bill52
    bill52's Avatar Become A Pro!

chris_stengal
    chris_stengal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1050

Take your tout somewhere else @joshberrtino, how dare call him a fraud, do us a favor and fade his picks homie if u think he is fraud. No body wants your opinion.. Tigers pick looks good so far

Shelbycatz

cant fade this guy

KingHawkins

hope everyone took the Tigers and are getting paid tonight! DannyB still the man!

KingHawkins

I still think that this appeared to be a trap bet

Shelbycatz

your bringing me down man

ellas1968
    ellas1968's Avatar Become A Pro!

Booooooooooooom

KingHawkins

sorry Shelbycatz, not my intentions dude. Just sharing my perspective on the pick with the 12-0 pitcher going on the road, laying minimal juice, and the public solidly backing the Tigers. Just seemed like another one of those games where Vegas leaves us all holding our dicks in our hands. Fortunately, a few well timed homers were enough tonight.

Shelbycatz

I know your right they do seem to do that to me a lot I think we got lucky 2nite. Thanks for the insight

THE REVEREND
    THE REVEREND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Dan the Man strikes again!!!!!! We all know that "The obvious isn't so obvious" in sports betting and we also know that "The obvious is the obvious choice" in many cases. So it boils down to timing it is the key to successful sports betting.Most of us fail because our timing stinks.Its pretty obvious that Danny B has impeccable timing and one of the best single game bettors we seen in a long time.Let the good times roll!

Baath887

Quote Originally Posted by joshberrtino View Post
    TY Gunna for pick! Guys, i know im going to sound a little crazy saying this but i believe danny b is informed on games in baseball. But i feel the ship stopped with yankees against balt a few games back. If you look at most of the games he gave out over the past month you can see a comparison that every game was in it until the end(He would go with teams that public wouldn't take). Now yesterday the game never had a shot and his promotion package was up June 1st. His twitter feeds showed he had no faith in the last 2 games and now he takes Detroit which the public also loves. Not sure if im reading to much into it but he has had fraud in his past and deceiving people out of money while he makes more and more of it.
    I don't think so, in my opinion. However, I have noticed that he has been laying alot more "money lines" the past 2 weeks, something that he rarely did before. Maybe he waited for the teams to get adjusted at 100% before betting a big amount of ML's? Dunno.

Either way, another one for the good guys tonight, thanks Dan and thanks Gunna!

thomaschau
    thomaschau's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2820

Will c what happen We will give him a benefit of doubt