SBR provides a full range of betting calculators for free. Top handicappers regularly use these tools to give them an edge. The betting odds calculator allows you to input your stake & odds in American, Fractional or Decimal formats to easily calculate the payout for your bets. Looking for a Round Robin calculator? Arbitrage calculator? Kelly Criterion calculator? We have you covered. Once you’ve calculated your bet, head over to one of our best sportsbooks and wager! Here are some of the tools you can take advantage of:
Other Betting Calculators
Total value attained from a multiway scalp, calculating the bet size on each outcome
For Sports Betting
An Excel library for advanced users with functions to advantage sports betting
Real dollar profit from betting and hedging a free play of a given size
The value of buying or selling half-points for all sports lines, spreads and totals
Up to either 15 events or 15 mutually exclusive outcomes of a single event
US, decimal, fractional odds, percentage, Hong Kong, Indonesian and Malay formats
Parlay bet payouts as well as associated premiums, given a set of underlying odds
Win probabilities and odds for one or two variable Poisson-style proposition bets
Maximum win and loss amount for a reverse bet, as well as the situational result
Max win and loss amount for a given round-robin, as well as the situational results
Spread / ML
Converts between spreads and moneylines for football and basketball, pro and college
Loss probability of streak wagers over the course of a wager series of specified length
SBR provides a full range of free sports betting calculators to help you find great value, manage your bankroll and generate an overall profit. Handicappers can choose from a huge range of tools, including an arbitrage calculator, a odds calculator, a free play value calculator, a half-point calculator and much more. All of these betting calculators are designed to help handicappers make a success of sports betting by gaining an edge on the sportsbooks. These are the tools you can take advantage of:
The betting odds calculator at the top of this page allows you to quickly work out the payout you stand to earn on any wager. You can switch the bet calculator between American, fractional and decimal odds, depending on your preference. Then enter the amount you wish to stake and the odds, and click “Calculate”. Our odds payout calculator will instantly tell you the payout you stand to receive if your bet is successful. Your stake is always returned on winning bets, so the payout includes your profit and the return of your stake. If you want to know how to calculate odds, it’s explained in more detail at our odds converter page, but you can simply allow our odds ratio calculator to do the hard work for you.
This tool calculates the total value attained (positive or negative) from a completed multiway scalp, and calculates the bet size on each outcome to fully smooth results.
Free Play Value Calculator
Determines the risk-free real dollar profit that may be obtained from betting and hedging a free play of a given size.
Calculates Kelly stakes for bets on up to either 15 simultaneous events or 15 mutually exclusive outcomes of a single event.
Converts betting odds between US, decimal, fractional odds, percentage, Hong Kong, Indonesian and Malay formats.
This calculator determines parlay bet payouts as well as associated premiums, given a set of underlying bet odds.
Calculates win probabilities and odds for one or two variable Poisson-style proposition bets, given an underlying win percentage.
This calculator determines the maximum win and loss amount for a given reverse bet, as well as the situational results based upon whether or not each underlying game wins, loses, or pushes.
Round Robin Calculator
This calculator determines the maximum win and loss amount for a given round-robin, as well as the situational results based upon whether or not each underlying game wins, loses or pushes.
This calculator approximately converts between spreads and moneylines for both pro and college football and basketball.
This calculator determines the probability of losing a streak of wagers over the course of a wager series of specified length
Sports Betting Functions for Excel
A library of Excel functions relevant to advantage sports betting. For advanced users.
Benefits of Using These Betting Tools
These free sports betting calculators are designed to help handicappers maximize their chances of earning a profit. You can enjoy several key benefits by using these calculators on a regular basis:
- Quickly determine whether you can lock in a risk-free profit by betting on every possible outcome of a sporting event.
- Calculate how to properly use any free play bet bonuses that sportsbooks provide when you register for an account.
- Figure out if it is worth buying or selling half-points on spreads and totals by revealing the options that offer the highest payout.
- Put the popular Kelly Criterion to the test with real examples of college football picks, NFL picks and other sports betting markets you like the look of.
- Rapidly convert a set of odds from American odds to fractional odds, decimal odds, implied probability, Hong Kong odds, Indonesian odds of Malay odds using the betting odds calculator.
- Calculate the total winnings you stand to receive when compiling a parlay bet, using American odds or decimal odds, while learning the true parlay odds, win amount and premium paid over both the mathematical odds and the true parlay odds.
- Improve your football picks, NBA picks and so on by calculating the probability of events using the poisson calculator.
- Determine the maximum payout or loss for any reverse bet using American odds or decimal odds.
- Quickly calculate the maximum payout or loss on any type of round robin bet you might be considering.
- Convert between spreads and moneylines for both pro and college football and basketball using SBR’s up to date MLB odds, college football odds, NHL odds, NFL odds, NBA odds and NCAA Basketball odds.
- Improve your bankroll management by figuring out the chances of going on a losing streak without a payout over the course of a year of bets.
- Import advanced sports betting functions into Excel to help improve your chances of securing a payout on the best mobile apps and desktop sites.
Who Should Use These Betting Tools
These betting tools are designed to help experienced bettors and novice handicappers alike. You might be new to the wonderful world of sports betting and keen to apply a more rigorous, mathematical approach to boosting your bankroll while you bet. You may have used Pacho Star or The Action Network and be interested in using more advanced tools to help secure a healthy payout on your bets. You may be a veteran bettor that wants to quickly learn when and where to use advanced betting strategies like arbing and half-point buying or selling. Either way, these tools will help you make educated, informed decisions before placing a bet. Ultimately, these tools help you take a mathematical and scientific approach to choosing your picks, without having to actually be a mathematical genius.
Many handicappers enjoy using our betting odds calculator tools. The converter calculator for odds allows you to quickly convert betting odds from American odds to fractional odds and decimal odds, which is really helpful for handicappers accessing lots of different sites and picks articles. The parlay bet tool allows you to quickly determine your potential profit if successful.
You can enter your bet amount, and the betting odds calculator will inform you of the payout your bet would yield if successful. There are plenty of odds on calculator tools and odds calculator sites online, but these sports betting calculators have a tendency to be pretty basic. Our calculator odds tool provides advanced information to help you learn the true premium you will pay in order to help you arrive at an ideal bet amount, using American odds or other odds.
Other Resources for Handicappers
We are dedicated to arming sports bettors with all the tools they need as they bid to beat the books. We offer an odds comparison tool, industry news and thousands of sportsbook reviews, allowing you to find safe, secure sportsbooks where you can bet and try out strategies like arbitrage, the Kelly Criterion and buying half-points.
We offer free picks on a daily basis, often providing US odds, fractional odds and decimal odds while making bet recommendations. SBR is the perfect site for anyone that likes to bet on an array of sports, as we offer a wide range of bet tools, tips and picks to help you build up your bankroll while you bet.