We're analyzing our favorite NBA player props and the best bets for Wednesday, based on the best NBA odds.
We had a thrilling end to the NBA In-Season Tournament group stage on Tuesday, sweeping the board thanks to Kyrie Irving, Karl-Anthony Towns, and Darius Garland all going Over their assists total. The 3-0 record on our NBA best bets won us 3.05 units for the night.
If you're expecting a lighter schedule on Wednesday, think again; we have seven games on the slate and a couple of teams on a tough back-to-back.
The Houston Rockets are coming off a deflating loss against the Dallas Mavericks, as they missed the opportunity to win their group and advance to the quarterfinals.
Meanwhile, the Sacramento Kings are on a serious high after a thrilling comeback against the Golden State Warriors, resulting in the Kings advancing to the quarterfinals of the NBA In-Season Tournament.
Here are our NBA player props and best bets for Wednesday, and don't miss out on our Lakers vs. Pistons player props ahead of the action (odds via our best NBA betting sites; pick confidence based on a 1-to-5-star scale).
(Odds via BetMGM)
- Washington Wizards (+340) vs. Orlando Magic (-450)
- Los Angeles Lakers (-275) vs. Detroit Pistons (+230)
- Phoenix Suns (-150) vs. Toronto Raptors (+125)
- Philadelphia 76ers (-135) vs. New Orleans Pelicans (+110)
- Utah Jazz (+150) vs. Memphis Grizzlies (-185)
- Houston Rockets (+240) vs. Denver Nuggets (-300)
- Los Angeles Clippers (-130) vs. Sacramento Kings (+105)
Wednesday’s NBA best bets
- Jusuf Nurkic 4-plus assists vs. Raptors (+145 via FanDuel) ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Not intended for use in MA
Affiliate Disclosure: Sportsbook Review may receive advertising commissions for visits to a sportsbook
Visit our Google News page and click "Follow" (⭐) for the latest odds, picks and news!
Wednesday’s NBA player props
Jusuf Nurkic 4-plus assists vs. Raptors (+145 via FanDuel) ⭐⭐⭐⭐
The Phoenix Suns will face the Toronto Raptors on Wednesday, and the Suns are expected to have Kevin Durant back in the lineup after he missed the last two games with a foot injury. This is relevant to the Nurkic bet because when Durant is on the floor with Devin Booker and Eric Gordon, the middle of the floor is wide open for Nurkic to be a facilitator on offense. That's why he's averaging a full assist more per game than he did in his previous two seasons with the Portland Trail Blazers.
With the Raptors starting a frontcourt of Jakob Poeltl and Pascal Siakam, Nurkic's minutes should be there for him on Wednesday night. The Suns will need his size on the glass, as the Raptors are one of the better offensive rebounding teams in the NBA.
Nurkic is a boom-or-bust type of player with his assists prop, and that's why I'm targeting the alternate Over on his total at FanDuel because I believe he has boom potential against the Raptors.
Nurkic is projected to have 3.7 assists on Wednesday, just below the four we need, but it's the +145 that FanDuel is offering for the 4-plus assists that has me smashing the button on this bet. Based on this projection, we can price Nurkic at -105 to have 4-plus assists on Wednesday.
NBA best bets made 11/29/2023 at 8:30 a.m. ET
NBA betting odds pages
Here are our best NBA betting sites:
- Caesars Promo Code: SBRBONUS1000 | Read our Caesars Review
- BetMGM Bonus Code: SBRBONUS | Read our BetMGM Review
- bet365 Bonus Code: SBRBONUS | Read our bet365 Review
- BetRivers Promo Code: SBRBONUS | Read our BetRivers Review
- FanDuel Promo Code | Read our FanDuel Review
- DraftKings Promo Code | Read our DraftKings Review
(21+. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER)
* Bonuses not applicable in Ontario.