Tuesday features the return of the Premier League, as we take a look at the top soccer betting trends entering Tuesday's slate using our best sports betting sites.
The English Premier League returns to the pitch on Tuesday with five matches. Let's take a look at the featured EPL match for Tuesday as we look at the moneylines, goal totals, and BTS market trends.
Be sure to also check out our sports betting trends for more on today's sports action.
Premier League soccer betting trends
* Odds via Caesars and subject to change, which can impact certain trends
Aston Villa vs. Newcastle game trends
- Odds: Aston Villa -110 | Newcastle +260
- Date: Tuesday, Jan. 30
- Time: 3:15 p.m. ET
- Network(s): USA
- Venue Stats: Villa Park - 3.7 goals per match; 7-3 O/U
- Aston Villa have won 16 of 17 league home matches.
- Aston Villa have won five straight league matches as the favorites when coming off a draw.
- Newcastle have covered the Asian Handicap in three of four league matches against Aston Villa.
- Aston Villa have failed to see the BTS hit in six straight league home matches when facing Newcastle.
- The BTS has failed to hit in four of five league meetings.
Goal total trends
- Newcastle have gone Over in four straight league matches as the underdog.
- The Over has hit in three straight league meetings.
Soccer betting odds pages
|World Cup Odds
|Premier League Title Odds
|Women's World Cup Odds
|UEFA Champions League Odds
|UEFA Euro Odds
|Copa America Odds
Here are our best sports betting apps:
- Caesars Promo Code: SBRBONUS1000 | Read our Caesars Review
- BetMGM Bonus Code: SBRBONUS | Read our BetMGM Review
- bet365 Bonus Code: SBRBONUS | Read our bet365 Review
- BetRivers Promo Code: SBRBONUS | Read our BetRivers Review
- FanDuel Promo Code | Read our FanDuel Review
- DraftKings Promo Code | Read our DraftKings Review
(21+. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER)
* Bonuses not applicable in Ontario.