We're rounding up all of our betting experts' top college football predictions for Week 14, better known as Championship Week, as teams battle for their conference title.
The College Football Playoff odds will solidify with the results of this week's marquee games, primarily the SEC Championship Game between Georgia and Alabama. Michigan strengthened its position with a win over Ohio State last week but will face one final test from Iowa and will need a victory to be entrenched as the favorite by the college football championship odds.
Below, we're rounding up all of our college football predictions for Week 14 while hoping to get the better of our best college football betting sites before bowl season begins.
College football picks and predictions for Week 14
- Michigan vs. Iowa
- Louisville vs. Florida State
College football predictions for Saturday
Michigan vs. Iowa pick: Iowa Under 0.5 touchdowns (-130 via DraftKings) ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Michigan-Iowa prediction made by Philip Wood.
Louisville vs. Florida State pick: Over 48.5 (-110 via BetMGM) ⭐⭐⭐
Louisville-Florida State prediction made by Mike Spector.
College football expert picks for Week 14
College football odds pages
|CFP National Championship Odds
|Big 12 Odds
|Heisman Trophy Odds
|Big Ten Odds
|College Football Playoff Odds
|Mountain West Odds
Here are our best college football betting sites:
- Caesars Promo Code: SBRBONUS1000 | Read our Caesars Review
- BetMGM Bonus Code: SBRBONUS | Read our BetMGM Review
- bet365 Bonus Code: SBRBONUS | Read our bet365 Review
- BetRivers Promo Code: SBRBONUS | Read our BetRivers Review
- FanDuel Promo Code | Read our FanDuel Review
- DraftKings Promo Code | Read our DraftKings Review
(21+. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER)
* Bonuses not applicable in Ontario.