dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    He is a pole smoker. Once he was outed as sideloaded he came back as dlow. Same poster.
    Not only are you wrong about everything but you obviously project your homosexuality on to everyone else

You're a miserable clown failure.

Chipup
    Chipup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I'm surprised about everyones take on this. First off I see the only thing the cop did wrong was be a cop. He pulled over the kid, who may have statutory raped his daughter I don't know ages here. But very well could be charged with kidnapping and at the very least aiding and abetting a minor. Which gave the cop more than probable cause to pull over, search, and even detain the occupants of the vehicle.

He should of arrested the mom for Aiding and Abetting which she clearly was guilty and also knowingly interfering with a police investigation/providing false information. And was being very generous not giving the girl in the passanger seat the non seat belt ticket. The fact that he ignored all of those violations and let these criminals slide shows he had professional restraint and acted within the conduct lines entrusted to him in-spite of personal investment.

No Race was involved , Just criminals who got off light.

Now as to the Dad being angry a black man was railing his trash daughter. I'm a Dad of two daughters, I can assure you if I caught my daughter getting "railed" by a guy of any race I'd put two between his eyes. Would I be more upset it was a black guy, Yes honestly it would sicken me but can I say 100% I'd shoot regardless of race? Yes I can without hesitation.

I've seen first hand through many cousins who live in NY and female friends I grew up with. The ones who went with the Black Guys always had Multiple Baby's daddies, No child support, and if the dad did show up ever again it was only on Welfare day talkin bout Let me get some of that check n stamps. Now that's a very limited sampling as I can't say 5-10 women equal the absolute truth but it's not like their story is a small scale one. Stereotypes happen for a reason.
    Last edited by Chipup; 06-27-18 at 09:13 PM.

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Nope. I may be offensive to some but I'm not "ignorant". Libtards have no idea what that word really means apparently.
    Your continued use of that word is pretty ignorant.

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by Andy117 View Post
    Buddy whether you consider yourself one or not, spewing racial platitudes in the face of incontrovertible data and evidence is straight out of Page 1 in the Libtard playbook

Maybe you just don't like the word "Libtard" and think it sounds offensive. I feel it's accurate and descriptive. A free, non traditional thinker (latin root -liber) but in a slow or limited way (latin root -tard).
    Last edited by dlowilly; 06-27-18 at 09:26 PM.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money
    BigBusiness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

Down low willy is one of those white guys that believes that white women should not mix with other races ESPECIALLY with black men. His views are extremely obsolete and more and more white women are mixing with black men more than ever.

There is nothing wrong with that at all. I'm glad that you see that he is a clown because he is. People can date who they want to date. If a attractive white girl likes a black man, she has every right to date him.

People like dlowilly are a dime minority. We don't need filth like that in the future.

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    Down low willy is one of those white guys that believes that white women should not mix with other races ESPECIALLY with black men. His views are extremely obsolete and more and more white women are mixing with black men more than ever.

There is nothing wrong with that at all. I'm glad that you see that he is a clown because he is. People can date who they want to date. If a attractive white girl likes a black man, she has every right to date him.

People like dlowilly are a dime minority. We don't need filth like that in the future.
    Yet another pathetic race baiting post.

All your posts are about black men with white women....just like in all the rap videos you try so hard to emulate.

With your collection of exotic sports cars you should have all the women you want ( of any race) ...yet you constantly post about $300 hookers

Gimme a break loser

Chipup

I'll agree that everyone has the right to date whomever. It's a lil one sided because White men do not express the same interest in Black Women as Black Men do in White women but hey life is not fair. The world is changing to fast to hold on to any ideals. Interracial dating isn't even a blip in most radars especially when you got to worry about offending every BobbyWaves and Andy117 who come in looking for the safe space, non typical gender identifiers, and talks of spectrums.

dlowilly

Originally Posted by BigBusiness

This guy isn't worth the 2 cents per post he gets paid

If it weren't for the unnatural forced welfare state in this country these mixed bastards of grimy white women and absent black fathers wouldn't survive past infancy. Now I know Libtards will read that and think, "Oh wow he wants infants to die" but that of course is not what I'm saying, I'm not a worthless waste of oxygen like Grits N gravy afterall.

It is indisputably disastrous and unsustainable for the future of our society to increase the low IQ government dependent population, but of course black males love it because they hate our society and their own women anyway. Look at how so many live for chaos in the streets so they can loot, pillage, and burn everything.

Don't know why I'm even replying to this nigbusiness handle, it's obviously a paid troll for the slow season.
    Last edited by dlowilly; 06-28-18 at 03:45 AM.

Chipup

If it weren't for the unnatural forced welfare state in this country these mixed bastards of grimy white women and absent black fathers wouldn't survive past infancy. Now I know Libtards will read that and think, "Oh wow he wants infants to die" but that of course is not what I'm saying, I'm not a worthless waste of oxygen like Grits N gravy afterall.

It is indisputably disastrous and unsustainable for the future of our society to increase the low IQ government dependent population, but of course black males love it because they hate our society and their own women anyway. Look at how so many live for chaos in the streets so they can loot, pillage, and burn everything.

Don't know why I'm even replying to this nigbusiness handle, it's obviously a paid troll for the slow season.
    I like you Dlow, your a decent guy most of the times. But for all your talks of low IQ's your not demonstrating an abundance of points yourself. Instead of trying to rationalize Black Societal behavior you should realize just how much they have progressed in a scope of time and be thankful. I could write an entire book on how unfair/unrealistic expectations we have on African Americans.

To put it simplistically, what we did to African Americans was like taking a tribe of cavemen and putting them into our cities right now but then being pissed off when they didn't evolve to our level immediately. Angelo Saxon People have had 1000's of years of evolution inside "Society" structures and governments. We're used to the confines,laws, and ideas of external government. We took Blacks from a tribal system where 1 or 2 people governed every life aspect and where local to one where they idea that you may never see the face of the person in charge of your world and said Here were going to give 1-5 years to be exactly like us.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Sir...... You have nothing but Hate in Your Heart. I have said countless times that I am not racist. People can love who they want to love. There is absolutely nothing wrong with a white woman loving a black man or vice versa. Love is Blind

And I am glad that there are white guys in here that can appreciate that such as Andy and Chipup. As a black man, I I have absolutely no problem with whites like you. You are perfectly fine with me as you understand that white women and black men can love each other.

The whites I have a problem with are ones like dlowilly who constantly make it hard for me and other black men to just live our lives in decent society and if we want to date white women, that should be our choice as it should be their choice as well.
    Last edited by BigBusiness; 06-28-18 at 02:11 AM.

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by Chipup View Post
    I like you Dlow, your a decent guy most of the times. But for all your talks of low IQ's your not demonstrating an abundance of points yourself. Instead of trying to rationalize Black Societal behavior you should realize just how much they have progressed in a scope of time and be thankful. I could write an entire book on how unfair/unrealistic expectations we have on African Americans.

To put it simplistically, what we did to African Americans was like taking a tribe of cavemen and putting them into our cities right now but then being pissed off when they didn't evolve to our level immediately. Angelo Saxon People have had 1000's of years of evolution inside "Society" structures and governments. We're used to the confines,laws, and ideas of external government. We took Blacks from a tribal system where 1 or 2 people governed every life aspect and where local to one where they idea that you may never see the face of the person in charge of your world and said Here were going to give 1-5 years to be exactly like us.
    Nah that's just inaccurate

1000 or 2000 years is but a blip in the evolution of a species. That amount of time has little to no permanent effect on a race as far as what we are born with. The things that make us different happened over a much longer time frame and all the feel good platitudes won't change that. Pretty sure they've had more than 1-5 years to be like us also, and it's been said 100 times, other very different races from whites came to America, adapted, and thrived in a much shorter period of time than blacks have had. I could go on and on I just disagree with your assertion that it's lack of time that causes the differences which are still evident.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

You are absolutely right and are one of the very few whites that actually gets it . Blacks have been kept down for a very long time by the white man (not you exactly, but by whites like dlowilly). We have been kept down since we were brought to america 500 years ago. We blacks just want to live in peace and harmony among you all in modern day society. I do not see you as an enemy. Like I said, I'm not racist towards whites at all as I absolutely LOVE white women.

I see whites like you as friends as you understand our everyday struggles in this racist system designed to keep the black man down.

Lets just live together in peace.

jts1207

You are absolutely right and are one of the very few whites that actually gets it . Blacks have been kept down for a very long time by the white man (not you exactly, but by whites like dlowilly). We have been kept down since we were brought to america 500 years ago. We blacks just want to live in peace and harmony among you all in modern day society. I do not see you as an enemy. Like I said, I'm not racist towards whites at all as I absolutely LOVE white women.

I see whites like you as friends as you understand our everyday struggles in this racist system designed to keep the black man down.

Sounds great and all.....then stop playing the race card and misinterpret everything you can as racist

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by jts1207 View Post
    Sounds great and all.....then stop playing the race card and misinterpret everything you can as racist
    He is a race baiting troll who preaches peace but aligns himself with a poster who wishes 90% of white people would die. Just another low IQ clown and probably a paid troll

jts1207

He is a race baiting troll who preaches peace but aligns himself with a poster who wishes 90% of white people would die. Just another low IQ clown and probably a paid troll
    I agree. He now has more than the SLR ....a garage full of exotics lmao

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Quote Originally Posted by jts1207 View Post

But I'm not racist....... I just said how can I be racist when I absolutely LOOOOOVEEE white women????

and mothers basement.. CLEAN IT UP!

dlowilly

Like I said, I'm not racist towards whites at all as I absolutely LOVE white women.

But do you love them as much as your great...grammies loved the overseers? That's why you aren't jet black you know you silly troll

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Like I said, I'm not racist towards whites at all as I absolutely LOVE white women.

But do you love them as much as your great...grammies loved the overseers? That's why you aren't jet black you know you silly troll
    That does not even make sense..... There are PLENTY of whites that are not fully white who's ancestors mixed somewhere down the line.

I know plenty of whites who have some native american blood (and they are very proud to admit it as well)

Nice try though!

Chipup

I see whites like you as friends as you understand our everyday struggles in this racist system designed to keep the black man down. Also we can't really blame blacks for not being dads. When Blacks first got here we seperated families on plantations. No father/son relationships. Then from Freedom We either shot, hung, or jailed most adult black males so Zero Father figures to grow up with there. That's still pretty much the case no, Black men's dads are still either shot, od'd, and in jail.
    The problem is Dlow still sees inside the confides of race and that everything has to have structure. I bet he also grabs dear to the playing things of scared children like Morals and ethics. As a society, not even just whites; we have done very little to try to understand African Americans or their struggles. We have also done everything possible intentional or unintentional to increase those burdens.

I was trying to educate DLow. But honestly I don't even think he's racist because of ignorance I think he's racist is out jealousy. The men myself included screaming the loudest about a lot of black men not being fathers or supporting their kids; is if we were honest, partially our own anger that societal pressures would never allow us to just take care of us and be so selfish. Also the Ambition/Drive of Black Men is amazing. The ability to wake up to Blinding adversity, zero hope, and still getting up from Bed talkin shit. Wow.

Give whites half the same problems and it's half a mimosa followed by half a bottle of prescription depression pills.
    Last edited by Chipup; 06-28-18 at 09:52 PM.

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Buddy whether you consider yourself one or not, spewing racial platitudes in the face of incontrovertible data and evidence is straight out of Page 1 in the Libtard playbook

Maybe you just don't like the word "Libtard" and think it sounds offensive. I feel it's accurate and descriptive. A free, non traditional thinker (latin root -liber) but in a slow or limited way (latin root -tard).
    I don't like the word & think less of those who use it.

As far as your evidence and data, where is it?

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

But I'm not racist....... I just said how can I be racist when I absolutely LOOOOOVEEE white women????

and mothers basement.. CLEAN IT UP!

Do you love white woman because they are white or because they all weigh over 3 bills and you are a chubby chaser??

dlowilly

The problem is Dlow still sees inside the confides of race and that everything has to have structure. I bet he also grabs dear to the playing things of scared children like Morals and ethics. As a society, not even just whites; we have done very little to try to understand African Americans or their struggles. We have also done everything possible intentional or unintentional to increase those burdens.

I was trying to educate DLow. But honestly I don't even think he's racist because of ignorance I think he's racist is out jealousy. The men myself included screaming the loudest about a lot of black men not being fathers or supporting their kids; is if we were honest, partially our own anger that societal pressures would never allow us to just take care of us and be so selfish. Also the Ambition/Drive of Black Men is amazing. The ability to wake up to Blinding adversity, zero hope, and still getting up from Bed talkin shit. Wow.

Give whites half the same problems and it's half a mimosa followed by half a bottle of prescription depression pills.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: packerd_00

dlowilly

You not liking the word is more about you and less about the one who is using it. It's accurate, descriptive, and based on meaningful latin roots like almost all other English words.

Are you really asking me where the evidence and data is that black males are among if not the most criminal, most diseased, most bastard producing, most child support dodging, lowest IQ, most domestic abusing, most unemployed, and overall least fit mates for their own race much less crossing over to another? If I do that will you change your avatar to simply the word "Libtard"?

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

This thread is hilarious because there are quite a few white people in this thread that do not agree at all with dlowilly and I can't blame any of you.

Dlow is a bitter racist that doesn't like change. He doesn't like black men sleeping with white women. He doesn't like the fact that black people are getting jobs. He doesn't like the fact that he has to share the power with other races.

It's just hilarious to see him arguing because he is accomplishing absolutely nothing. The white people in this thread are laughing at him and are disagreeing with everything he's saying.

The most hilarious thing about all of this is that more and more races will mix with each other in the coming years and there isn't a single thing that he can do about it.

Just beautiful

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3507

That last sentence is crapola,you don't think theirs whites that deal with alot of dangerous stuff in their lives.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9059

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    That last sentence is crapola,you don't think theirs whites that deal with alot of dangerous stuff in their lives.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Chipup

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    You trolling as usual Bigtymer.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    You trolling as usual Bigtymer.

Doesn't sound like trolling to me....

Whites are far more likely to commit suicide or kill groups of people (even there own family) when they have fallen on hard times.

The statistics are right there for everyone to see.

packerd_00

Doesn't sound like trolling to me....

Whites are far more likely to commit suicide or kill groups of people (even there own family) when they have fallen on hard times.

The statistics are right there for everyone to see.
    That's why in black hoods theirs drive by shootings daily,come on BB I know you too well.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 06-29-18 at 01:01 PM.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Just want to give a shout out to all of the white people in this thread who disagreed with dlowilly.

Just goes to show you that are are whites genuinely sympathetic to the black mans struggles.

Dlowilly buried as usual.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Not only are you wrong about everything but you obviously project your homosexuality on to everyone else

You're a miserable clown failure.
    Surprised you have time to post with so many dicks in your mouth sideloaded.

You are a piece of white trash that dropped out of his whore mother’s disease ridden twat. You will continue to keep alive your family legacy of being poor, uneducated and a drain on society.

Chipup

You are a piece of white trash that dropped out of his whore mother’s disease ridden twat. You will continue to keep alive your family legacy of being poor, uneducated and a drain on society.
    Damn shit got cold in here real fast with all that truth. But hey You forgot that one time His family drama was enough to make a whole week of shows for Jerry Springer.

dlowilly

There he goes again

Can't post without projecting his homosexual fantasies on to other posters

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Damn shit got cold in here real fast with all that truth. But hey You forgot that one time His family drama was enough to make a whole week of shows for Jerry Springer.
    Haha yeah. The guy is a complete clown

dlowilly

You not liking the word is more about you and less about the one who is using it. It's accurate, descriptive, and based on meaningful latin roots like almost all other English words.

Are you really asking me where the evidence and data is that black males are among if not the most criminal, most diseased, most bastard producing, most child support dodging, lowest IQ, most domestic abusing, most unemployed, and overall least fit mates for their own race much less crossing over to another? If I do that will you change your avatar to simply the word "Libtard"?
    LOL

Guy vanished like bigbusiness from an honors class

First 1234 Last