MiamiBoy86
    MiamiBoy86's Avatar Become A Pro!

The End All Thread For Depositing Using Us Credit Card

OK, here is the deal: I love 5 dimes, among fastest in putting up lines, options, etc. but I am a fast and loose player, for better or for worse, and yo-yo like crazy...therefore, I am looking for a site that will take US **** ************, 5 dimes only does the Prima Pin thing and they locked me after depositing twice within 3 days (forget the fact I paid them later that day, I guess just company policy)... I know people will tell me to use a debit card, just don't feel comfortable using it yet, so can anyone point me in the direction of a site that WILL DO TRANSFERS WITH EITHER 5 DIMES OR MATCHBOOK OR EVEN WSEX THAT WILL TAKE DECENT SIZED DEPOSITS USING A US **** CREDIT CARD?????

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I would direct you to BetOnline, however they don't do book-to-book transfers at all.

BookMaker would be the book that does fit your request/needs. From my understanding (roughly 2-3 weeks ago) they accept credit card transaction over the phone (****).

Below is a list of books that BookMaker does B2B transfers with:

BOOKMAKER transfers ($300-$5000=$100 fee) to:

ABCIslands
    jazz
    5dimes
    carib
    catalina
    grande
    wsex
    matchbook
    greek
    wagerweb
    tradewinds
    las palmas
    skybook
    instant action
    e-horse

A few things you do have to keep in mind about Bookmaker though. Is the fact that their withdraw fees are brutal to small players, and they use .20 cent lines for baseball.

MiamiBoy86
    MiamiBoy86's Avatar Become A Pro!

I just got off the phone with bookmaker, and what you said is not completely accurate...apparently, they are now making US customers (like myself) do the same thing 5 dimes is doing, directing me to a ****-reloadable card site.... www.www-cards.com where the most you can put on is 280$, and is only reloadable twice...the one-time fee is 4$, which is fine, as 4$ fee for 280 +280 +280 (initial fill and 2 re-deposits) is reasonable...just annoyed, why can't everyone just do it like BetOnline... you "buy" the phone cards on the phone (from what I remember, in almost any increments up to 5000$ on your initial deposit, i think 1000$ on any re-deposit) and the money shows up in your account, and your Credit Card is charged accordingly....argggggg they make it so tedious for us!!!

Dumb_lucK
    Dumb_lucK's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why not forget about the "****/**********" and find a book that will allow you to deposit Via ** or *************** for bigger value... The Credit Card industry for online gaming is coming to a slow and painful halt for US players these days through no fault of their own.

I believe there was a recent thread regarding ********** processors being slim to none, **** is probably next on the chopping block!

Reloadables, well the US will crack on those as well.

I'm Canadian and find it hard to deposit to some of my favorite books as well as they too are starting to deny online gaming transactions.

Primary reasons are people charging back, the CC processors just do not want to take the risk anymore like in the beginning.

Bend the standards, chose a B or C rated book if they accept your payments! They'll most likely pay!

Mason
    Mason's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why pay interest in addition to the juice you're laying?

Anyone who deposit's $5,000 but can't find the cash and can only swing it with a CC is high risk.

ShamsWoof10
    ShamsWoof10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

You guys continue to forget that when someone says **** they may no longer neccessarily be talking about a "CREDIT" card...

I don't want to get off my as* and go down to ** I would rather do it in 1 minute online...

I just thought of something.. From my understanding BookMaker will not do **** Credit Card transactions over the phone for you unless you are an established client... whatever that means but I remember them telling me that recently...

Last edited by ShamsWoof10; 04-03-08 at 07:42 PM.