Gambler54
    Gambler54's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Pinnacle didn't pay out the winnings of € 102,000

Hello to all gamblers. I apologize in advance for my weak English, I use the help of Google Translate to bring my thoughts into an easy-to-read form. The complaint will be long, please read it to the end.

The situation with non-payment of winnings occurred in December 2019, before Christmas. For several months I corresponded with Pinnacle's support, but they justified the void of the bet under various pretexts. Then I wanted to contact the Malta licensee. But Pinnacle said that only account holders from Europe can contact the Malta licensee. I am a citizen of Russia, and for accounts from Russia, the licensee is Curacao. Judging by the reviews, and my experience of contacting Curacao with complaints to other bookmakers, I did not see the slightest chance to solve this problem, besides, in the spring of 2020, a pandemic began, as a result, I gave up and postponed solving the problem. Recently, my friends suggested to me that you can write a complaint with SBR, and give a detailed description of my case on the forum, so that players around the world can read and express their opinion on who is right in this situation, and whether Pinnacle's actions are fair.

I am 67 years old, I have been doing sports betting for 20 years. The main sport is basketball. The emphasis is on statistics and mathematical models. This incident occurred in the bets on the Spanish championship, the ACB league. Since the 2016/2017 season in the ACB league, there has been such a tendency that the second half of the match is higher in total than the first half, by an average of 6 points. For some teams it appeared stronger, for some it was weaker, but the pattern was obvious.

In addition, at the end of 2019, Pinnacle carried out a promotion, motivating players to bet Round Robin multiple bets. If they usually have odds of 1.95 as a single, then when this event was taken into the Round Robin bets, the odds were 1.915 or so. In the fall / winter 2019/2020, Pinnacle removed this decrease in odds in the Round Robin bets. I was waiting for more than 10 rounds to be played in the championship, so that we could already make sure that the trend continues in the 19/20 season, for the low first half and the high second half. All bookmakers in the world with a total for the match of 160.5 divided the halves as 80-80.5, although in Spain it should be divided as approximately 77-83.5. I had to wait for such a tour in Spain to play 4 or 5 matches in one day, so that I could play them with the Round Robin multiple bets. And it was necessary that in all these matches there were such opponents who played the first half low.

On December 22, the 14th round was played, there were 5 matches,in all the matches the correct coefficient, according to my calculation for 1st half Total under was 1.3-1.45, if we take the statistics of how these teams played the first 13 rounds. As an experienced player, I understand that when there are 5 games, with the correct odds 1.3-1.45, and the bookmaker offers you 1.9, the most optimal solution is not to play them in single bets, but to play all possible combinations in Round Robin multiple bets, 2 of 5, 3 of 5, 4 of 5. Having 5 games where, according to my calculations, 70-80% for a win, I understood that 3-4 games will definitely win, in the worst case, I will get back about the amount of my bet, but there is agreat chance to win a big win. Any pro gambler understands that it is profitable to play this situation with Round Robin bet.

The first two games started at 13.30, then the next ones were played at 18.00 and later. I was waiting for the limit on these games to get higher. Because the bet amount on a variant of the Round Robin is equal to the smallest value of the matches. At 11:00 AM, the limit for afternoon games was € 100-250, and for evening games it was € 50-100. The limit increased to € 169 for evening games at 1:00 PM, approximately half an hour before the start of the first game. I made a deposit and placed these Round Robin bets. All games have won, 4 games are confident. Valencia only miraculously won. The bet was 1 half under 78,5. At 9.00 of second quarter, 1 minute before the end, it was already 78. Then 1 minute 0-0 was played.When all games were finished, around midnight, my account was blocked. After some time, the account was unblocked, but a void was made at my bets on these Round Robin bets.

Then the correspondence with Pinnacle began.The closing of the fiscal quarter, or the closing of the fiscal year, may have affected. Although I do not believe that for such a large bookmaker, 100,000 euros is a lot of money. Pinnacle began to think of a reason why the money could not be paid. You can't call it any other way. Because they came up with more and more new paragraphs of the rules and their interpretation.

At first they wrote that I had violated the point of the rules 5.5 That I am a scammer and used some kind of bots or prohibited software. I replied that it was not true. The reason they thought this is because they don't know how their site works. When you place a Round Robin bet of 5 events, you press the checkboxes 2/5, 3/5, 4/5. You enter the amount and press ok, after that, 25 betting variants are placed in 1 second. They do not even understand this, and this was the first attempt to come up with some reason why they do not want to pay winnings. I explained to them that I didn’t use any software, but place the bets manually. After that, Pinnacle took a pause, thought for a while, and found another rule in the list of his rules 2.1.4: family members are not allowed to place bets.My son has an account with Pinnacle since 2008, he also plays basketball and football actively. But the total balance of my son is minus 200 thousand dollars for 11 years of playing (he basically won in Eastern European bookmakers on basketball over all these years, and then lost this money in Pinnacle on football). Pinnacle wrote that allegedly it was forbidden to place a Round Robin bets on my son's account. And since I am his father, I have no right to put them on either. But at the same time, my son did not receive absolutely any notifications either by e-mail or in private messages on his account. In general, for the first time I hear about the fact that Pinnacle can prohibit some types of bets, or some kind of sport to some players.

The fact that Pinnacle allegedly forbade the betting of the Round Robin bets,I learned in hindsight after I won 100,000 euros. How can they prove that this was not done after the winning bet? There were no notifications or messages. And the most interesting and ugly thing is that in the next 15th round, Pinnacle has already started giving the first half 6 points lower than the second in pre-game bets. As for gaming ethics - personally, it was even more offensive to me than non-payment of winnings. Instead of their bookmakers doing their job normally over the 16/17, 17/18, 18/19 and 19/20 seasons, they ignored this trend. And only after the player was lucky to win the Round Robin bet for a large amount - only then did they notice it and made a void.And after that they improved their mathematical models at the top championship for free.

A few months later, Pinnacle was the only one in the world to correctly divide the halves, and I am more than sure that he earned several timesmore by improving the line in the Spanish championship than he did not pay me.Only a few months later, Bet365 and other bookmakers corrected the division of the halves in Spain. For a minute, this is the second most top-ranked championship after the NBA. Great move, Pinnacle. Read my story and draw your conclusions. Anyone can be in my place. Even though it is an bookmaker that positions itself as an bookmaker for professional players. And this is the bookmaker who pays any winnings. But if you win € 100,000, they will find several reasons not to pay you. Instead of their employees doing their job normally and keeping track of the lineand rates.

Good luck to all players

PS. Please tell me how to insert screenshots from Pinnacle's personal account into a message? So I can show my bets
    Last edited by shari91; 07-19-21 at 07:06 AM. Reason: removed account ID

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

How long had you held your Pinnacle account at the time?

When was the last time you had played on that account before this bet?

Do you and your son live together or place bets from the same device or internet connection ever?

Had your son attempted to play this same type of bet on his account at any time on Spanish basketball? (even if the bet was denied for him)

vampire assassin
    vampire assassin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9902

Does Pinny even have rules against shared household or IP? They don't bonus, so it's hard to see how it harms them.

If they didn't want him to bet round-robins, they could just disable them for that player (or sport).

There must be more to this. If Pinny is now using gotcha rules, the world is ending.

Vyasports
    check raise re-raise all-in
    Vyasports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1334

Quote Originally Posted by Gambler54 View Post
    Hello to all gamblers. I apologize in advance for my weak English, I use the help of Google Translate to bring my thoughts into an easy-to-read form. The complaint will be long, please read it to the end.

The situation with non-payment of winnings occurred in December 2019, before Christmas. For several months I corresponded with Pinnacle's support, but they justified the void of the bet under various pretexts. Then I wanted to contact the Malta licensee. But Pinnacle said that only account holders from Europe can contact the Malta licensee. I am a citizen of Russia, and for accounts from Russia, the licensee is Curacao. Judging by the reviews, and my experience of contacting Curacao with complaints to other bookmakers, I did not see the slightest chance to solve this problem, besides, in the spring of 2020, a pandemic began, as a result, I gave up and postponed solving the problem. Recently, my friends suggested to me that you can write a complaint with SBR, and give a detailed description of my case on the forum, so that players around the world can read and express their opinion on who is right in this situation, and whether Pinnacle's actions are fair.

I am 67 years old, I have been doing sports betting for 20 years. The main sport is basketball. The emphasis is on statistics and mathematical models. This incident occurred in the bets on the Spanish championship, the ACB league. Since the 2016/2017 season in the ACB league, there has been such a tendency that the second half of the match is higher in total than the first half, by an average of 6 points. For some teams it appeared stronger, for some it was weaker, but the pattern was obvious.

In addition, at the end of 2019, Pinnacle carried out a promotion, motivating players to bet Round Robin multiple bets. If they usually have odds of 1.95 as a single, then when this event was taken into the Round Robin bets, the odds were 1.915 or so. In the fall / winter 2019/2020, Pinnacle removed this decrease in odds in the Round Robin bets. I was waiting for more than 10 rounds to be played in the championship, so that we could already make sure that the trend continues in the 19/20 season, for the low first half and the high second half. All bookmakers in the world with a total for the match of 160.5 divided the halves as 80-80.5, although in Spain it should be divided as approximately 77-83.5. I had to wait for such a tour in Spain to play 4 or 5 matches in one day, so that I could play them with the Round Robin multiple bets. And it was necessary that in all these matches there were such opponents who played the first half low.

On December 22, the 14th round was played, there were 5 matches,in all the matches the correct coefficient, according to my calculation for 1st half Total under was 1.3-1.45, if we take the statistics of how these teams played the first 13 rounds. As an experienced player, I understand that when there are 5 games, with the correct odds 1.3-1.45, and the bookmaker offers you 1.9, the most optimal solution is not to play them in single bets, but to play all possible combinations in Round Robin multiple bets, 2 of 5, 3 of 5, 4 of 5. Having 5 games where, according to my calculations, 70-80% for a win, I understood that 3-4 games will definitely win, in the worst case, I will get back about the amount of my bet, but there is agreat chance to win a big win. Any pro gambler understands that it is profitable to play this situation with Round Robin bet.

The first two games started at 13.30, then the next ones were played at 18.00 and later. I was waiting for the limit on these games to get higher. Because the bet amount on a variant of the Round Robin is equal to the smallest value of the matches. At 11:00 AM, the limit for afternoon games was € 100-250, and for evening games it was € 50-100. The limit increased to € 169 for evening games at 1:00 PM, approximately half an hour before the start of the first game. I made a deposit and placed these Round Robin bets. All games have won, 4 games are confident. Valencia only miraculously won. The bet was 1 half under 78,5. At 9.00 of second quarter, 1 minute before the end, it was already 78. Then 1 minute 0-0 was played.When all games were finished, around midnight, my account was blocked. After some time, the account was unblocked, but a void was made at my bets on these Round Robin bets.

Then the correspondence with Pinnacle began.The closing of the fiscal quarter, or the closing of the fiscal year, may have affected. Although I do not believe that for such a large bookmaker, 100,000 euros is a lot of money. Pinnacle began to think of a reason why the money could not be paid. You can't call it any other way. Because they came up with more and more new paragraphs of the rules and their interpretation.

At first they wrote that I had violated the point of the rules 5.5 That I am a scammer and used some kind of bots or prohibited software. I replied that it was not true. The reason they thought this is because they don't know how their site works. When you place a Round Robin bet of 5 events, you press the checkboxes 2/5, 3/5, 4/5. You enter the amount and press ok, after that, 25 betting variants are placed in 1 second. They do not even understand this, and this was the first attempt to come up with some reason why they do not want to pay winnings. I explained to them that I didn’t use any software, but place the bets manually. After that, Pinnacle took a pause, thought for a while, and found another rule in the list of his rules 2.1.4: family members are not allowed to place bets.My son has an account with Pinnacle since 2008, he also plays basketball and football actively. But the total balance of my son is minus 200 thousand dollars for 11 years of playing (he basically won in Eastern European bookmakers on basketball over all these years, and then lost this money in Pinnacle on football). Pinnacle wrote that allegedly it was forbidden to place a Round Robin bets on my son's account. And since I am his father, I have no right to put them on either. But at the same time, my son did not receive absolutely any notifications either by e-mail or in private messages on his account. In general, for the first time I hear about the fact that Pinnacle can prohibit some types of bets, or some kind of sport to some players.

The fact that Pinnacle allegedly forbade the betting of the Round Robin bets,I learned in hindsight after I won 100,000 euros. How can they prove that this was not done after the winning bet? There were no notifications or messages. And the most interesting and ugly thing is that in the next 15th round, Pinnacle has already started giving the first half 6 points lower than the second in pre-game bets. As for gaming ethics - personally, it was even more offensive to me than non-payment of winnings. Instead of their bookmakers doing their job normally over the 16/17, 17/18, 18/19 and 19/20 seasons, they ignored this trend. And only after the player was lucky to win the Round Robin bet for a large amount - only then did they notice it and made a void.And after that they improved their mathematical models at the top championship for free.

A few months later, Pinnacle was the only one in the world to correctly divide the halves, and I am more than sure that he earned several timesmore by improving the line in the Spanish championship than he did not pay me.Only a few months later, Bet365 and other bookmakers corrected the division of the halves in Spain. For a minute, this is the second most top-ranked championship after the NBA. Great move, Pinnacle. Read my story and draw your conclusions. Anyone can be in my place. Even though it is an bookmaker that positions itself as an bookmaker for professional players. And this is the bookmaker who pays any winnings. But if you win € 100,000, they will find several reasons not to pay you. Instead of their employees doing their job normally and keeping track of the lineand rates.

Good luck to all players

PS. Please tell me how to insert screenshots from Pinnacle's personal account into a message? So I can show my bets
    There was another guy betting huge amount of money on tennis at pinnacle, he lost a lot of money there. The one time he won BIG they voided his bets saying that the match was suspicious or something like that. They gave him two options; he chose to get paid AND lose his account.
    This is the new pinnacle.

Gambler54

1. The account was opened on May 2, 2019. Not before betting on Spanish basketball on December 22, but not 2-3 years ago either. I mainly bet in eastern european bookmakers before

2. I placed bets from May 2 to July 24, 2019. The bets were on large amouts as well. I was betting on soccer and basketball.. The total turnover is 180,000 euros. total profit +20,000 euros. Soccer 125000 turnover +22000 profit. Basketball 55,000 turnover, -2000 profit. (Basketball bets on Spain and the Philippines are basically on the same principle, incorrect division of halves)

3. No, we live separately. My son lives in Ukraine, I live in Russia. These were completely different devices, and the IP addresses of different countries.

4. Yes, my son bet the round robin system on his account, in 2017, 2018 and 2019, with varying success, there was plus and minus. In three years, he played them about 10 times.

You see, Pinnacle is acting weird. First, they changes the pretexts so as not to make a payment, suggests different clauses of the rules.Secondly, if Pinnacle actually realized that they have a weak point in the Spanish championship. Then they would not forbid ONE player to make a round robins bets. They would change their line and divide the halves like 77-83 on a total of 160.But they did it only after the player won the bet for 102,000 euros. And only later, they came up with a reason, from the third time, why they wouldn’t pay.

Pinnacle positions itself as a professional bookmaker for professional players. If any eastern european book had done such things, it would not have raised any questions. And most of the European offices too.But for an bookmaker like Pinnacle, this is unacceptable if they value their reputation.

Gambler54

Yes, I read about this case. It seems that someone in the management of the Pinnacle makes extravagant decisions that in the future will affect the reputation of the bookmaker, and does not think about it.

Gambler54

This was the answer to the Vyasports post

Gambler54

My screenshots
    Last edited by Optional; 07-19-21 at 07:20 PM.

Optional

My screenshots
    An administrator deleted your screenshots the first time as they showed some of your personal info and are no help to our understanding not being in English anyway.

Optional

1. The account was opened on May 2, 2019. Not before betting on Spanish basketball on December 22, but not 2-3 years ago either. I mainly bet in eastern european bookmakers before

2. I placed bets from May 2 to July 24, 2019. The bets were on large amouts as well. I was betting on soccer and basketball.. The total turnover is 180,000 euros. total profit +20,000 euros. Soccer 125000 turnover +22000 profit. Basketball 55,000 turnover, -2000 profit. (Basketball bets on Spain and the Philippines are basically on the same principle, incorrect division of halves)

3. No, we live separately. My son lives in Ukraine, I live in Russia. These were completely different devices, and the IP addresses of different countries.

4. Yes, my son bet the round robin system on his account, in 2017, 2018 and 2019, with varying success, there was plus and minus. In three years, he played them about 10 times.

You see, Pinnacle is acting weird. First, they changes the pretexts so as not to make a payment, suggests different clauses of the rules.Secondly, if Pinnacle actually realized that they have a weak point in the Spanish championship. Then they would not forbid ONE player to make a round robins bets. They would change their line and divide the halves like 77-83 on a total of 160.But they did it only after the player won the bet for 102,000 euros. And only later, they came up with a reason, from the third time, why they wouldn’t pay.

Pinnacle positions itself as a professional bookmaker for professional players. If any eastern european book had done such things, it would not have raised any questions. And most of the European offices too.But for an bookmaker like Pinnacle, this is unacceptable if they value their reputation.
    That does not sound overly suspicious. Although I would guess they think your son was using you as a beard since he could no longer make these bets.

To be brutally frank, considering the age of the issue, what you have described having gone through to get this reversed already and Pinnacle having got to the point where they are sending you to the license issuer to complain, I don't have much hope that SBR reaching out will do much. But you are welcome to submit a sportsbook complaint form and see if the complaint manager thinks otherwise.

Gambler54

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    An administrator deleted your screenshots the first time as they showed some of your personal info and are no help to our understanding not being in English anyway.
    Sorry, I will close my personal details and post the screenshots again.Well, these are not hieroglyphs, but Cyrillic. The approximate meaning is clear. Players will see the amount of bets and the amount of payments, when it is visually visible, the problem is perceived differently.

Gambler54

That does not sound overly suspicious. Although I would guess they think your son was using you as a beard since he could no longer make these bets.

To be brutally frank, considering the age of the issue, what you have described having gone through to get this reversed already and Pinnacle having got to the point where they are sending you to the license issuer to complain, I don't have much hope that SBR reaching out will do much. But you are welcome to submit a sportsbook complaint form and see if the complaint manager thinks otherwise.
    Thank you. Yes, I filled out a complaint a few days ago. I hope it will give some results.By posting on the forum, I want to inform the gaming community about this case. In one-on-one correspondence with the support, they have a large number of points of the rules on their side - and you have no rights, as the bookmaker decides - it will be so.I'm trying to bring this to the public eye - like a jury. Even if it doesn't work out, let the players know how Pinnacle behaves in certain situations. And then time will tell if they value their reputation.

Gambler54

BetBothSides
    BetBothSides's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4740

It's nice that you found this edge. If that's truly what they are punishing you for that sucks. I'm a bit skeptical given Pinnacles stellar reputation. Hopefully SBR can get some insight from management

alex_as
    alex_as's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

It is very disgusting that such a big bookmaker with a declared policy of tolerance towards professional gamblers is increasingly beginning to act like Russian bookmakers.Yes, it is their right to close the account when you paid out the money and did not make refund to bets with no reason. These are top championships, regular game bets - no crime. Would Pinnacle void these bets, if the player loss his bets? 100% NO!

Hope SBR will help and very interesting to hear any comments from Pinnacle management/support about this issue!
    Last edited by alex_as; 07-21-21 at 10:06 AM.

caramba
    caramba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3993

Well done finding this edge. Terrible behavior from Pinnacle here. Don't think it helps that you are based in Russia. Good luck with your complaint through SBR. Hopefully Pinnacle will at least do the pay out AND close the account thing. As mentioned in this thread that has been their policy for a long long time and they did this recently.

Optional

@Gambler54 please check your private message inbox.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

wow 102k acct. one can only dream lol

Gambler54

@Gambler54 please check your private message inbox.
    Sorry, could not send a private message. ''To be able to send PMs your post count must be 40 or greater.''I have sent a copy of my complaint to the e-mail you indicated. Thank you for your help, thank you very much

Optional

Sorry, could not send a private message. ''To be able to send PMs your post count must be 40 or greater.''I have sent a copy of my complaint to the e-mail you indicated. Thank you for your help, thank you very much
    Hmmm. Anyone should be able to PM me as a moderator.

Can you please try again to confirm?

And I have replied to your email.