rockmvp1209
    rockmvp1209's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3931

You wager has always been amazing to me. Use to always hit the banker player pairs at baccarat , flipping 400 deposits to 5k in a night weeeeeee(Antonio esfandiari voice) no payout problems. I must agree the 1 dollar a bet is VERY fishy sir . Seems like you got caught with your hand in the cookie jar . Tables turn, bridges burn, you live and learn .

infotimbo
    infotimbo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9892

having a look at the rules, just in case it would have been automated betting indeed:

13. Robot or automated wager is not allowed at FF. If your account is flagged as Bot or automated use, winnings will be reversed and account closed

Source: https://www.youwager.eu/help/house-rules.php

any idea what "FF" means?

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Quote Originally Posted by Grumsi View Post
    This "story" written down does not represent the truth (or maybe!), so all butthurt mods and book's protectors please take it easy.

Once upon a time, there was a criminal industry designed to take away money from poor souls who were lured into their scam, here is just one story of thousands how those criminals were taking away the hard earned money from us the people. It was very easy for those criminals to steal and here are the steps of how stealing was done easily:

1. Open a sports book
    2. Get your Book rated high at SBR site (just promise them % from robbed people)
    3. Wait for sucker to deposit huge amount on your book!
    4. Make some non-sense that he broke your book's rule (super easy!)
    5. Promise a bit bigger % to SBR stuff to take your side! (super easy, it is not book's money anyway, but money from some sucker!)
    6. Congrats, your book just stole 77k dollars (now you can go live on a Bali for few months and you can take some SBR's friends with you!)

I know this is a very sad story, and hopefully it does not represent the truth, but please, we the people should take our sides, do not take criminal's side, never!
    They didn't make $77k.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by infotimbo View Post
    having a look at the rules, just in case it would have been automated betting indeed:

13. Robot or automated wager is not allowed at FF. If your account is flagged as Bot or automated use, winnings will be reversed and account closed

Source: https://www.youwager.eu/help/house-rules.php

any idea what "FF" means?
    first fidelity (youwager)
    Points Awarded:

infotimbo gave milwaukee mike 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

rockmvp1209
    rockmvp1209's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3931

Quote Originally Posted by rockmvp1209 View Post
    You wager has always been amazing to me. Use to always hit the banker player pairs at baccarat , flipping 400 deposits to 5k in a night weeeeeee(Antonio esfandiari voice) no payout problems. I must agree the 1 dollar a bet is VERY fishy sir . Seems like you got caught with your hand in the cookie jar . Tables turn, bridges burn, you live and learn .
    Not to forget . One time MY name was blacklisted on a 500 p2p payout. And it got all messed up and rejected at the store. Youwager reimbursed me the money although it was my fault. This site and bookmaker are probably top two

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Here are the facts
    A while back Youwager came under new ownership
    Things as far as customer service are in the shit tank
    SBR should of down graded them like they did DSI no?
    Things that make you go hmmmm

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Quote Originally Posted by rockmvp1209 View Post
    Not to forget . One time MY name was blacklisted on a 500 p2p payout. And it got all messed up and rejected at the store. Youwager reimbursed me the money although it was my fault. This site and bookmaker are probably top two
    your situation has no relevance here

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Youwager one of the best. Ive been with them for over 15 years, never had a problem. They are not thieves. If you broke the rules thats your fault.

firedawg

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    Youwager one of the best. Ive been with them for over 15 years, never had a problem. They are not thieves. If you broke the rules thats your fault.
    It’s no longer the same company

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

this book keeps showing up whats going on with those guys good luck fellas

arie1985
    arie1985's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3140

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    The OP is definitely not banned.
    So why is he not responding? He just opened a thread and left?

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by arie1985 View Post
    So why is he not responding? He just opened a thread and left?
    No clue but he's definitely not banned. I've checked multiple times since I saw it mentioned in this thread just to make sure I wasn't missing something. I've never had a problem saying if someone was banned or not and giving an explanation for it if they were but I'm being serious when I say that this poster isn't. In fact according to our system he last logged in yesterday.

yak merchant
    yak merchant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6170

Party is over. Close them all. SBR is probably done also. so sad.

Shutup
    Shutup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2275

Thier rules are open ended. Books could find the slightest reason not to pay you if they want or need to. Then just point to terms and technically they are right even though they are soooooo wrong

Yulia74
    Yulia74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4360

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    Here are the facts
    A while back Youwager came under new ownership
    Things as far as customer service are in the shit tank
    SBR should of down graded them like they did DSI no?
    Things that make you go hmmmm
    when?

aljack
    aljack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I make $1 bets all the time, what he said is 100% correct. It's easier to have the software grade bets if you are working on a system of some type than to write it all out by hand. Why is betting $1 considered "shady" ??

give me a break.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9221

Quote Originally Posted by aljack View Post
    I make $1 bets all the time, what he said is 100% correct. It's easier to have the software grade bets if you are working on a system of some type than to write it all out by hand. Why is betting $1 considered "shady" ??

give me a break.
    I don't know whats going here.

Or what he put those $1 bets on.

But I doubt there would be an issue if it was just a bunch of bets to see if leans went well or not like you (and I) do sometimes.

Again, I don't know any inside info, but if making $1 bets for grading ease was not normal for this account, and it turned oout to be 70 odd bets across a bunch of random markets where the odds moved soon after placement, then that looks like a bet bot.

firedawg

Quote Originally Posted by Yulia74 View Post
    when?
    About a year
    Maybe little less

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by yak merchant View Post
    Party is over. Close them all. SBR is probably done also. so sad.
    sbr should be done if they are going to side with books in one horrible decision after another... in what fukked up mind is it OK for a book to continue to take action for months and months, and then later decide that it was fraudulent? that's total freerolling

whatever happened to "you book the bet you pay the bet"

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9221

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post

sbr should be done if they are going to side with books in one horrible decision after another... in what fukked up mind is it OK for a book to continue to take action for months and months, and then later decide that it was fraudulent? that's total freerolling

whatever happened to "you book the bet you pay the bet"
    If the rest of his betting activity is not also indicative of bot betting, I'd agree that just using one series bets that look like a bot glitch does not sound fair based on what we know.

The complaint is in. SBR will ask them the hard questions.

Shutup
    Shutup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2275

SBR will ask them the hard questions
    Once again, they will point to their terms and there will be nothing that can be done. You can onky hope to shame these people and hope they think the bad publicity isn't worth not paying. HOPE is the key word

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    If the rest of his betting activity is not also indicative of bot betting, I'd agree that just using one series bets that look like a bot glitch does not sound fair based on what we know.

The complaint is in. SBR will ask them the hard questions.
    i like youwager

but doesn’t it seem like they could’ve just quickly limited him to $1 and kept it there? why let someone get a huge balance if it’s not going to be paid

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13863

Don't run up insane balances either. If I get my balances to $15k I'm cashing out. Only sites I'd feel fine in 2018 having $50k plus is Bookmaker probably. Bigger the balance the more attention your actions and wagers will draw.

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by Crusherrr View Post
    Don't run up insane balances either. If I get my balances to $15k I'm cashing out. Only sites I'd feel fine in 2018 having $50k plus is Bookmaker probably. Bigger the balance the more attention your actions and wagers will draw.
    good advice

all depends on bet sizes and betting activity though, someone making 10k wagers would obviously want a bigger balance

infotimbo
    infotimbo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9892

all depends on bet sizes and betting activity though, someone making 10k wagers would obviously want a bigger balance
    yeah, but still keeping a mid five-digit balance at $1 limits may obviously raise some eyebrows. Things like that can never be a reason to confiscate funds of course, but it probably wasn't of help.

vampire assassin
    vampire assassin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9914

I played at Youwager and never had a problem, even with a similar balance. I'd like to hear what they have to say; I don't think we would see a dispute like this over $77 in bets and a ridiculous term in their rules.

Crusherrr

good advice

True. But the only sport you can get $10k down on Youwager is NFL and it has to be like 3 hours before kickoff before their limits go that high. With $2k max bitcoin payouts 3x a week anyone betting that big also shouldn't be doing so on Youwager.

I'm not buying the tracking purposes/etc and to me it really seems they limited him to see what he/his account would do and it kept betting probably with the aid of some type of software even though he was capped at a few dollars per bet.

I've seen this post over at 2+2 as well and it was posted by a "friend" of his because he's banned on 2+2

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993431

I'm not buying the tracking purposes/etc and to me it really seems they limited him to see what he/his account would do and it kept betting probably with the aid of some type of software even though he was capped at a few dollars per bet.
    This is what YouWager has said essentially. We have asked for the evidence they've captured regarding his account activity. The rule was put in place to curb this activity. It is not a dispute that gets solved overnight in that there's much to explore. What makes navigating it tougher are all of the posts and even private messages regarding APIs, scraping, manipulating browsers and so forth.

bubba
    bubba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8458

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Forum View Post
    This is what YouWager has said essentially. We have asked for the evidence they've captured regarding his account activity. The rule was put in place to curb this activity. It is not a dispute that gets solved overnight in that there's much to explore. What makes navigating it tougher are all of the posts and even private messages regarding APIs, scraping, manipulating browsers and so forth.
    Can someone explain to me what it is youwager is accusing the player of doing? What (according to youwager) is grounds for confiscating 77,000? Accordihg to the worst case scenario, what did the player do wrong? Ty

VegasPackerFan
    VegasPackerFan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Also would like to know when they added the Capcha to his account. If they added it, and he continued to make the same types/volume of bets, I'd say that's proof he didn't use a bot.

Crusherrr

Quote Originally Posted by bubba View Post
    Can someone explain to me what it is youwager is accusing the player of doing? What (according to youwager) is grounds for confiscating 77,000? Accordihg to the worst case scenario, what did the player do wrong? Ty
    They suspected he was doing something wrong. SBR mentioned the possibilities in the comment you quoted as well as using some type of robot or software. So they limit his account to a few dollar max bet and he keeps on chugging as if it didn't happen. Nothing was mentioned about him complaining about being limited when they did it or him even trying to withdraw until after he placed 70 something bets at the low limits. It definitely seems to me that there was some type of abuse or wrongdoing by OP.

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993431

Quote Originally Posted by bubba View Post
    The rule YouWager contends was violated is below.

Winnings from accounts that are accessed by robots will not be honored. Any device, whether it is a script, program, robot, etc. that is used to access our website to 'scrape lines,' place wagers, or engage in any other automated activity will be viewed as cheating. This will result in the immediate closure of the account. Because we offer our lines on our homepage, you are always more then welcome to simply view them there if you do not wish to log into your account, but still want to access our lines.

KGambler
    KGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

I've seen this post over at 2+2 as well and it was posted by a "friend" of his because he's banned on 2+2
    I am the friend that posted for him on 2+2 Poker Forum. He is banned on 2+2 due to nonsense from the politics forum. This has happened to him many times, so he's perma banned. Outside of that, he has a sterling rep there and has done many transfers/swaps and a lot of vig free sports betting.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

The disturbing part about all of this is that they continued to let him wager even after the account was under suspicion. If you want to ban the player then ban him. Don't let him run up a balance and then stiff him. If you are baiting the player into using his bot trying to learn how the bot works, then hire him.

bubba
    bubba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8458

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Forum View Post
    The rule YouWager contends was violated is below.
    And the player is accused of using robots to place 1$ bets? Why would a player do this?

Just putting something in the rules does not make it right. If a website put in rules(amongst hundreds of rules) "anyone who bets an over an under on same game will have entire blance confiscated", it wouldnt be right of a website to do that. Even if its listed in rules. I'd need a message every time at log in to even begin to find a rule like that acceptable.

I'm trying to understand what happened and what is fair over here.

First 12345 ... Last