Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14428

Well I hope you’re invited to the wedding. She sounds nice.

Okieirish
    Okieirish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2970

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Well I hope you’re invited to the wedding. She sounds nice.

I will wish him luck. I will not be going ! Maybe get them some salt and pepper shakers as a gift ?

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Right, you clearly posted in detail about all of that at 8:26 pm est, yet you were asked what happened even after that post.

Why should you have to repeat yourself?

We have to wonder if anyone asking you what happened after the very detailed 8:26 pm est post is illiterate, stupid, or some kind of pathetic, dumbass combination of both.

Esco
    Esco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2725

Quote Originally Posted by Okieirish View Post
    I will wish him luck. I will not be going ! Maybe get them some salt and pepper shakers as a gift ?
    I would get him some life insurance instead

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11186

Why would a 50+ year old man get married? Unless the woman has a trust fund?

POISON
    POISON's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12889

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Why would a 50+ year old man get married? Unless the woman has a trust fund?
    I seriously doubt it if she lives in that hell hole.....

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

Good news , it was really lookin sketchy

truth be told , wanting to get married so quickly, this still could play out not in his best interests

Bostongambler

That’s a great idea. Maybe a his & her set.

tommir99
    tommir99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9148

It's interesting that a young woman wants to get married with a much older man

Why not just fu@ck her instead? Why get married?

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Why doesn’t he realize she obviously just wants his money. This shit won’t last and he’ll have less money after the relationship is over. So that’s better than being alone, let the bitch take a percentage of your income ? F.u.c.k that ...
    Points Awarded:

Esco gave BeatTheJerk 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Esco

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    Why doesn’t he realize she obviously just wants his money. This shit won’t last and he’ll have less money after the relationship is over. So that’s better than being alone, let the bitch take a percentage of your income ? F.u.c.k that ...
    Some people need to find these things out the hard way.

I dated a stripper in the 1990's.
    Never.ever.again

Esco

What about a Dalmatian??

Okieirish

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    Right, you clearly posted in detail about all of that at 8:26 pm est, yet you were asked what happened even after that post.

Why should you have to repeat yourself?

We have to wonder if anyone asking you what happened after the very detailed 8:26 pm est post is illiterate, stupid, or some kind of pathetic, dumbass combination of both.

Not everybody is reading everything as we go.

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Did he win?

Okieirish

Quote Originally Posted by Esco View Post

Never.ever.again
    Unfortunately, you hit the nail on the head. He marries her. She gets a green card. Does he ever see her again? It will be a blessing if she does not get to any of his cash before she is gone. You can see this train crash happening in slow motion.

Okieirish

Quote Originally Posted by tommir99 View Post
    It's interesting that a young woman wants to get married with a much older man

Why not just fu@ck her instead? Why get married?

My feeling exactly. Why not get her a passport and fly her over here and at least give it a few months trial? How long can somebody stay here, that is not a citizen? I don't see why marriage has to come into play. This woman may have been well coached !

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10776

My feeling exactly. Why not get her a passport and fly her over here and at least give it a few months trial? How long can somebody stay here, that is not a citizen? I don't see why marriage has to come into play. This woman may have been well coached !
    I am glad your friend got back Ok. I was worried for him. You are right although there is a slim chance she is sincere more likely she is just using him to get here. I doubt he was the only one she was feeding the lines to for getting married. I bet if he could see who she was talking to before he actually flew there to meet her it would open his eyes . I love your idea of living together as a trial a few months . Makes me wonder how marriage even got brought up and who mentioned it first. If it was her he should be real careful.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3557

I dont know mate,he better be careful she doesnt expect him to take in her whole family.

POISON

He's nuts if he marries this chick, the writing is on the wall............

packerd_00

In Lagos they have a huge slum thats built entirely on water

Christ and people bitch about the West, they really dont know their born.

Esco

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Christ and people bitch about the West, they really dont know their born
    I literally kiss the ground every time I come back to Europe or North-America

DoctorStrong
    DoctorStrong's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 89

give it a few more days

packerd_00

I literally kiss the ground every time I come back to Europe or North-America
    Yeah, I hear you man we have it pretty damn good in the West.

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Never.ever.again
    I bet that was the time of your life though

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    I bet that was the time of your life though
    Risky business, the movie. Ever seen it?

That's what Joey pants character keeps saying "time of your life huh kid"

Esco

I'll tell you one thing aboot black people though, they make great penetrating music!!!

Esco

Okieirish

My friend came over yesterday afternoon. He showed me some pics he took in Nigeria etc. He bought her a ring ! I did not ask him what it costed but it looked expensive. He is serious about marrying her. There is a whatsapp that they send video back and forth. She was dancing around at some joint sending video to us ! She looks westernized with her clothes etc. He said she likes to drink whiskey. He says everybody drinks out there. Everybody breaks rules driving and nobody cares. You risk your life driving out there. They flat out can't really drive. There are walls everywhere. They are made of concrete block and stucco. They are for security. One of the biggest jobs is the gatekeeper. He might live in a shack by the gate. He decides who can go in and out of the property he is at. My buddy said they have a place called the island. It is the most upscale place. But, its not that nice at all, but better than the rest. It is actually a peninsula.Some US EXPAT's live there and it is a white sandy beach. He said everything looks like it was built in 1980 and never maintained. He also said its hard to tell if something is getting built or tore down. This girl he is marrying, had a sister that got married and moved to the UK. Her brother married a white woman and moved to the US. SO they must be well versed on the system of getting out of Nigeria.

POISON

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Christ and people bitch about the West, they really dont know their born.
    Sanford and Son were living in a mansion compared to this squalor.....

Bostongambler

Did they have any children yet?

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47551

My friend came over yesterday afternoon. He showed me some pics he took in Nigeria etc. He bought her a ring ! I did not ask him what it costed but it looked expensive. He is serious about marrying her. There is a whatsapp that they send video back and forth. She was dancing around at some joint sending video to us ! She looks westernized with her clothes etc. He said she likes to drink whiskey. He says everybody drinks out there. Everybody breaks rules driving and nobody cares. You risk your life driving out there. They flat out can't really drive. There are walls everywhere. They are made of concrete block and stucco. They are for security. One of the biggest jobs is the gatekeeper. He might live in a shack by the gate. He decides who can go in and out of the property he is at. My buddy said they have a place called the island. It is the most upscale place. But, its not that nice at all, but better than the rest. It is actually a peninsula.Some US EXPAT's live there and it is a white sandy beach. He said everything looks like it was built in 1980 and never maintained. He also said its hard to tell if something is getting built or tore down. This girl he is marrying, had a sister that got married and moved to the UK. Her brother married a white woman and moved to the US. SO they must be well versed on the system of getting out of Nigeria.
    So are you going to stay silent or ask him what in the hell he is doing? His children and friends are all probably upset and rightfully so. You all should beg him to take things a bit slower and at least live together for awhile before getting married. A prenup should be mandatory at the very least if he is not receptive to your pleas.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by POISON View Post
    Sanford and Son were living in a mansion compared to this squalor.....
    No kidding eh,to think people are fine living like that. Just boggles the mind.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 12-14-19 at 06:30 PM.

Okieirish

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Did they have any children yet?

Let's hope de didn't knock her up. That would be a real disaster. The girl in Nigeria does not have any kids that we know of.

Okieirish

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    So are you going to stay silent or ask him what in the hell he is doing? His children and friends are all probably upset and rightfully so. You all should beg him to take things a bit slower and at least live together for awhile before getting married. A prenup should be mandatory at the very least if he is not receptive to your pleas.
    That would be sane thinking. Unfortunately, you have to be pretty close to insane to be doing what he is doing ! He is thinking with the wrong body part. I will have to gradually warm him up on some of the issues . I am not sure that anything will change his mind.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47551

That would be sane thinking. Unfortunately, you have to be pretty close to insane to be doing what he is doing ! He is thinking with the wrong body part. I will have to gradually warm him up on some of the issues . I am not sure that anything will change his mind.
    Maybe you and his kids can have an intervention with him or something. Not sure I agree with gradually warming him up to things, ask him if he is penetrating crazy!!

First ... 2345678 ... Last