playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

Derailer AKA BuffaloNickle is no longer a pro! SBR isnt messing around! Kudos

I guess that they didnt want derailer to give away her points

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28986

he has 10k in his pocket

he wins

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 169

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    he has 10k in his pocket

he wins
    Ya, oh no you took my pro status away after I made 10k off of 100. That will show him.
    Points Awarded:

LLXC gave unde0087 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 5 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Heltah Skeltah, 5mike5, Alright Alright, TheMoneyShot, and maritsa1819

Mikeyanks23
    Welcome to Darkhat Nation
    Mikeyanks23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2046

Winning

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 169

After everyone saw what went down this year, SBR will have to open up a Ghostbusters unit for next season.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeyanks23 View Post
    Winning
    Yikes

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeyanks23 View Post
    Winning
    yikesman

You are still my hero mikeyanks, but I have to admit that i love Fishhead a bit more

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28986

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Ya, oh no you took my pro status away after I made 10k off of 100. That will show him.
    Actually a little more than that since all 3 of them cashed nascar year long contest too. And that only paid 5 places.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

I think it's a mockery of the contest to have people put these scams and get away with it. This will invite more scammers next year now that it was proven that SBR doesn't believe in punishment fits the crime.

SBR should have made a statement by saying: "The Buck Stops Here!" and not rewarding scam artists.
    Last edited by pavyracer; 01-01-19 at 04:35 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: big joe 1212, mikejamm, and Drydin

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Derailer = bigboydan

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Lol

The broke thread

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    I think it's a mockery of the contest to have people put these scams and get away with it. This will invite more scammers next year now that it was proven that SBR doesn't believe in punishment fits the crime.

SBR should have made a statement by saying: "The Buck Stops Here!" and not rewarding scam artists.
    No one paid attention to the Astro scam, but they had a hands off approach since it was a private contest.

Now this really shows us "how it is"

Not mod users are better at investigating and we don't get 1/10 the information SBR does

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

I didn't really read much of that other thread other than first and last page.

I know IAG from a few other boards that aren't really active anymore and doubt she would knowingly take part in a scam or fraud. She's a very kind and charitable person to people on and off the boards. She also often runs contests offering her own $ as a prizes, just for fun. Which is the exact opposite of a forum scammer. My best guess would be she knows the person behind the Derailer name from another forum.

Derailer must run the Danica account and maybe there are others.

the 5 posts that I read from derailer in the think tank are most definitely NOT her posting style.

prob an old think tanker like Justin7 that got burned in the betislands fiasco and is a sharp gambler and bet vulnerable lines on multiple accounts and also told his forum buddies the angle shooting picks.

fun shanigans
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: RudyRuetigger

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post

I know IAG from a few other boards that aren't really active anymore and doubt she would knowingly take part in a scam or fraud. She's a very kind and charitable person to people on and off the boards. She also often runs contests offering her own $ as a prizes, just for fun. Which is the exact opposite of a forum scammer. My best guess would be she knows the person behind the Derailer name from another forum.

the 5 posts that I read from derailer in the think tank are most definitely NOT her posting style.

prob an old think tanker like Justin7 that got burned in the betislands fiasco and is a sharp gambler and bet vulnerable lines on multiple accounts and also told his forum buddies the angle shooting picks.

fun shanigans
    i agree for the most part

i think she knows who it is but isnt the one running the accounts

disagree on it being justin7

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    i agree for the most part

i think she knows who it is but isnt the one running the accounts

disagree on it being justin7
    no I don't think its justin7 either, because he wouldn't hang around the boards chumming it up anymore.

but someone that got burned like him by betislands and SBR and was a thinktanker in that era.

Durito, Ganch, Renocool era.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

there are a few others, but i dont know if some have a connection with iag even though shes been around across all forums

dont forget, also needs to be someone that is into nascar as well

jjgold

guys does anyone have a life here???

I am chasing pussy online and gambling and your worried about contest???????

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

Your first statement contraticts the other. How do you chase pussy online while "having a perfect life"?

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Ya Asshole. We don't like to get defrauded in a real money contest. This is the perfect reason your a Trumper/Putin guy. You hate the truth and fairness/transparency. This could be a huge blow to the credibility of sbr. So we can just sign up, multi account, use VPNS and cheat everyone but no big?

You're on plenty of wales paying for fat chicks to eat on dates, then going home and jerking off? Fakk all that noise
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Jayvegas420

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    Ya Asshole. We don't like to get defrauded in a real money contest. This is the perfect reason your a Trumper/Putin guy. You hate the truth and fairness/transparency. This could be a huge blow to the credibility of sbr. So we can just sign up, multi account, use VPNS and cheat everyone but no big?

You're on plenty of wales paying for fat chicks to eat on dates, then going home and jerking off? Fakk all that noise
    They screwed up before with BetIslands. They were promoting them big time, which is something a book watchdog shouldn't be doing, and then they stole all the players money when they run out of cash and jjgold was telling everyone that it was their fault for betting with the book. He is a real asshole when it comes to protecting the players. Not sure why he gets into these matters and picks sides when he has no money involved in the disputes.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

wow, sbr shoulda held off on immediately shipping these criminals bitcoin..... too damn funny.....

not since waves took tranny kahk up his ass at the 2015 SBR Bash has such a scandal hit the site.....

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

They said it was too late at this point. It had been less than 24 hours after the contest ended and they hadn't sent the money yet. Very surprised about that decision.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

should sue for the ten k back, get tro and freeze accts tomorrow at 8 am.

time to get serious about these shit-faced kahkmaster cheats with multiple accts...... how many loser accts did these cheating fuksticks crash that weren't in the money.....

Chili_Powder
    Chili_Powder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

In November JJ Gold starts a thread about peeps scamming SBR for points etc. Now this happens, and despite that thread, he was too busy posting one nonsensical comment after another to stop something right under his nose, smfh.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: secretstash

Chili_Powder
    Chili_Powder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

if Rudy is “Players advocate”, well then you are the yin to his yang. Marvin Lewis has nothing on you.

jjgold

We are going to be requiring all
    Pros to scan us ID documents and we are using 3rd party ID company so impossible to use fake docs
    Points Awarded:

vividjohn45 gave jjgold 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by Chili_Powder View Post
    In November JJ Gold starts a thread about peeps scamming SBR for points etc. Now this happens, and despite that thread, he was too busy posting one nonsensical comment after another to stop something right under his nose, smfh.
    I don't know what jjgold's position is with SBR. Is he the mascot, the village idiot or does he have official SBR policy powers? I like the videos and the losing bet posts he makes so I can fade him but when he announces "investigations" or policy changes on behalf of SBR without a mod or head honcho commenting or approving is very confusing. I believe he plays the role of village idiot so I don't take him seriously.

jjgold

You guys don’t want scamming ??

ID’s will be required

Stops it instantly

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    They screwed up before with BetIslands. They were promoting them big time, which is something a book watchdog shouldn't be doing, and then they stole all the players money when they run out of cash and jjgold was telling everyone that it was their fault for betting with the book. He is a real asshole when it comes to protecting the players. Not sure why he gets into these matters and picks sides when he has no money involved in the disputes.
    He is easily bought with betpoints.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

So they took a few of trytrytry's ghost accounts?

That won't stop him. He has at least a dozen more, guaranteed. I know shitheads like him. Think they stop at 3?

A smart oddsmaker would put the o/u on trytrytry's ghost accounts at 19.5 considering how long he has been here. Likely much more tho but 19.5 would get action on both sides.

If I had to guess I put his ghost accounts at 32.
    Last edited by brooks85; 01-01-19 at 10:23 PM.

2ndchance
    2ndchance's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 206

Wow!! Sbr should just cancel the free contest maybe then they won’t bitch. Tell them to keep there little 100 bucks a year when you can triple that in a day if your a pro. Sbr already addressed what they are going to do next year. Gezzz

Yazworm91
    Live betting is the Devil
    Yazworm91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1353

Someone link me to the drama. I want a good read.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    there are a few others, but i dont know if some have a connection with iag even though shes been around across all forums

dont forget, also needs to be someone that is into nascar as well
    Under radar
    Contest whore
    NASCAR
    Post across st

Yisman

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9225

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post

fun shanigans
    I doubt IAG would have had a problem before she decided to post like bart simpson "no one saw me so you cant prove it" and buried herself.

And if she wants to support people cheating, a bit rich to say that she should not be treated as a cheat herself.

If SBR could be sure BuffaloNickle controlled more than one of these accounts I doubt they would have been paid.

But can't be reneging on a 10k contest prize based on suspicion. That's not fair to anyone either.

RockBottom
    RockBottom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22623

If IAG is banned, are the other two banned also?

probably the thing to do in the future is make BTP pros only from the start.
    Last edited by RockBottom; 01-02-19 at 04:58 AM.

1234 ... Last