chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

I have had 4 people that I grew up with that got the death penalty. 3 of them were within a 4 year span at my high school. Now fernald was 10 miles from my high school.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Also alton coleman killed my buddy's grandfather.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    my brother and i used to fight glen rogers and his brother as kids. Ran into his brother about 10 years go. He told me that his brother killed nicole simpson. His mother was buried with her brooch. Now he is known as the cassanova killer or highway killer. Do a little research on this p.o.s. He was a character.
    Had you not fought him when he was a kid maybe he wouldn't have killed Nicole Simpson and our country wouldn't have the racial problems it does these days.

Way to go chico
    Points Awarded:

chico2663 gave dlowilly 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Serial killers scare me. Jeffrey Dahmer especially.

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Jesus. That first one is haunting 900+ victims

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3483

Their probably the most brutal,the ones that never got caught are the ones that are the most interesting to me.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 07-29-18 at 10:49 PM.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13188

S. Quentin Quale aka Dr. Satan

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 107

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Had you not fought him when he was a kid maybe he wouldn't have killed Nicole Simpson and our country wouldn't have the racial problems it does these days.

Way to go chico
    leave it to Chico to fuk everything up

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1698

Captian Spalding

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    I have had 4 people that I grew up with that got the death penalty. 3 of them were within a 4 year span at my high school. Now fernald was 10 miles from my high school.
    Great circle of friends you grew up with Chico.. Lol..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

This guy was a real gem.. Sicko.... One of the worst of the worst in US history..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Wayne_Gacy

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

This beautiful lady killed 80-612 people??

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Not sure yet, I've met a lot of potential favorites here at SBR, I liked HurryupandDrink, but he's no longer with us. Cheers Hurry.

Rudy and Firedawg seemed liked candidates, does a killer team count?

I'll just keep interacting with SBR posters, I'll get a favorite eventually.

Right now I suppose it's JJ Gold or Eddy Munny, but that can change as ABEHONEST starts to come back for football season and PaulyPoker ramps up his posting.

I'll keep picking a favorite in mind as the summer winds down.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Disturbing to see that most serial killers and mass shooters are white guys.. Richard Ramirez was Mexican..

There has been a few black dudes that went off the wagon though...https://www.ranker.com/list/black-se...s/ranker-crime

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Disturbing to see that most serial killers and mass shooters are white guys.. Richard Ramirez was Mexican..

There has been a few black dudes that went off the wagon though...https://www.ranker.com/list/black-se...s/ranker-crime
    Yes, studied this in school years back.

They are of all races, but predominately white.

It's amazing what the vast majority have in common.

I spent some time with a guy in AA type setting in LA that had all the characteristics, but was a few years away from the onset.

He had the "migraines" that he felt would go away if he hurt somebody. He also played with fire and had a history of hurting small animals.

We figured he was within 10 years of being in trouble.

Wonder what ever happened to him.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post

I spent some time with a guy in AA type setting in LA that had all the characteristics, but was a few years away from the onset.

He had the "migraines" that he felt would go away if he hurt somebody. He also played with fire and had a history of hurting small animals.

Seems to me most of these serial killers have the same things in common, loners and out casts growing up, trouble meeting girls, killing and hurting small animals is the common theme as kids also.. Completely selfish with the lack of any kind of empathy towards others as adults

People are just objects for serial killers.. Complete control and sexual torture of victims seems to be the common fascination and fantasy in these sicko's..

turkkatarian
    turkkatarian's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17699

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jtoler

dlowilly

When you get further back in history though most are going to be white because that's who was keeping records. There are surely many untold South American, Middle Eastern, and African mass murderers.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

When you get further back in history though most are going to be white because that's who was keeping records. There are surely many untold South American, Middle Eastern, and African mass murderers.
    that doesnt make any sense. I have a cousin who's a shrink I think he'd give you a free consultation if I recommended you

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Well I was just talking about serial killers in the USA... Not in West Africa and other shitty 3rd world poor Countries where murder and genocide is the norm...

Our worst serial killers probably look like Saints compared to what goes on in Middle East and West Africa.. Mexico and South America maybe as well...

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

My favorite serial killer song:

dlowilly

Well I was just talking about serial killers in the USA... Not in West Africa and other shitty 3rd world poor Countries where murder and genocide is the norm...

Our worst serial killers probably look like Saints compared to what goes on in Middle East and West Africa.. Mexico and South America maybe as well...
    Ok I thought you were basing it off that world list link that was shown

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    that doesnt make any sense.
    Why's that?

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3483

Seems to me most of these serial killers have the same things in common, loners and out casts growing up, trouble meeting girls, killing and hurting small animals is the common theme as kids also.. Completely selfish with the lack of any kind of empathy towards others as adults

People are just objects for serial killers.. Complete control and sexual torture of victims seems to be the common fascination and fantasy in these sicko's..
    Alot of these guys are very cerebral aswell,the way they are able to outsmart alot of Police Departments for sometimes decades.I remember on Unsolved Mysteries back in the day these guys would normally end up never being found.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lol,I knew you were a sikk fukk,but I obviously underestimated here...........

Celebrating a woman rapist/killer.............

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Iceman is by far the best serial killer who only killed low life men, many of whom were rapists,paedophiles/child abusers and murderers themselves.........

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Alot of these guys are very cerebral aswell,the way they are able to outsmart alot of Police Departments for sometimes decades.I remember on Unsolved Mysteries back in the day these guys would normally end up never being found.
    Like a drug addict, a serial killer is addicted to killing.. Most know they are doing wrong and don't wanna get caught, they wanna keep on killing and feed the urges... Yes I agree most are cerebral in nature that's why they get away with killing people for so long.. The stupid ones get caught after the 1st or 2nd murder usually...

What might blow your mind is to think of all the criminals convicted of murder spending time in jail today and not labelled as a serial killers only because they didn't get the chance to kill many? I bet there is a lot..

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Why's that?
    didnt understand what you meant by being in charge of record keeping
    Last edited by jtoler; 07-30-18 at 08:01 PM.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13188

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post

What's his name?? I might know him.

Also it's kind of funny but it seems like advances in DNA science are showing more evidence of black serial killers. The Grim Sleeper and Chester Turner come to mind.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

They just caught this guys who was using dating apps to kill and rape from New York to California.

Possibly 8 murders.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/police-inv...ry?id=56912653

He’s not one of my favorites though.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^ Saw that on the news the other day.. Bad news.. Lock him up for life please...

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Gotta be harder than ever to be a successful serial killer, too many cameras these days, gps tracking everyone, dna testing is extremely accurate, etc....

Everything and everyone is being tracked to a higher degree than ever before

Its not enough to just be cerebral any longer, now you have to be lucky as well and hope someones home camera doesn’t pick you up

First 12345 Last