KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    What about Dbacks ???
    Banged them they tried to shit pants. Probably get ass raped today
    Nice hit. They were a strong lean yesterday but didn't quite trigger. In the end the raw forecast was just a little too much for Zona to overcome even with the contrarain market edjustments.

Definitely a good look, and a it won too.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    KVb be might actually be borrowing LT model
    More like the other way around.

Professionals the world over seek and get my advice, forecasts, adjustments and plays.

Remember when I had to stop posting the ATS/ML and Totals Funds because a well known service was taking my plays at SBR and selling them?

Still dealing with that shit too.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    I feel like the Red Sox are a play here tonight
    Red Sox just not a contrarian play yesterday, the market pretty split there and it doesn't look like the books were taking a position there.

The UNDER was the sharp play in the game, it lost.

In fact, I have been considering moving Funds from the Contrarain Fund Backbone into the Contrarian Fund Totals as a good shift of Funds here. I'll get into that more in the next summary.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Vittard go away, I don't even know or care specifically what you posted in this thread, you and Morono are the Forum punching bags because you guys have no integrity and are terrible posters who can't even hold a conversation.

It's obvious you're crying for attention by trying to attach yourself to long time respected posters and it's obvious you try so hard to please posters on the internet, you care far too much about what others think.

So just leave. SBR deserves better than you and have put up with you and Morono for too long.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 19th Hole

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Royals?

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

I’m not going anywhere. Go suck Donk balls and bash me outside the forum so more. You’re a pussy and a weasel. I will troll the trolls that troll me.

You are not a respected poster. Just keep posting fades you weak loser.

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

KVB is a respected poster though ....

And you are a good handicapper Vitter

Both of you should agree to not enter each other's
    threads and promise you shit will work out
    for the better.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post

for the better.
    I have never posted a word to KVB and he started bashing me. The issue is….he’s in love with auto donk and I beat auto donk to death. So he has to protect his lover. Poster knuckleheadz and Jayvegas troll me 7 days a week, so when I find one of their hidden losing picks, they are gonna hear about it.

Plus don’t think KVB is mr respected high ground…he does shit against me outside of this forum. A pathetic piece of shit trying to get me banned.

GT21Megatron

Get the penetrate out of here you self absorbed broke dik mother fuker. This asshole Vit-tard has averaged 36 posts a day for 4 years and can’t rub a bag of wood nickels together to support his platform. Talk about a real worthless fuk. Your the real piece of shit man. Fuking pathetic. I’m not doing this in KVBs thread but fuk off man

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Looking in this thread for more plays

vitterd

Lmao!! Gt is a known 20 dollar bettor who sucks off morino! Still doesn’t know how to use “your” the right way. Uneducated, broke loser. Guy has never had a winning month in his life!! KVB threw the first punch. He should expect to get this and more.

GT21Megatron

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Lmao!! Gt is a known 20 dollar bettor who sucks off morino! Still doesn’t know how to use “your” the right way. Uneducated, broke loser. Guy has never had a winning month in his life!! KVB threw the first punch. He should expect to get this and more.
    you know who averages 36 posts a day over 4 years? A dude who gets zero puzzy that’s who

taking Royals +1.5

vitterd

you know who averages 36 posts a day over 4 years? A dude who gets zero puzzy that’s who

taking Royals +1.5
    You are still a virgin. Licking Morino taint is not a score. 36 posts at 30 seconds a post leaves me over 23 hours the rest of the day!! Thanks for fir the fade! Bet those pizza/arcade points you big boy pro!! Lmao

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post

for the better.

I don't even read his posts CashFlow, just seen too many lies, he's a worthless political poster who just wants to ebattle everyone, lie about posters, and fight fight fight.

I don't have to read his posts to know that, every thread he's in gets clogged with posters quoting him and fighting.

It's always Vittard and Morono, it's the same look without even reading their posts anymore.

Neither poster has self awareness, according to basically everyone at SBR. They have no self control, and are idiots. SBR deserves better.

Points Awarded:

GT21Megatron gave KVB 30 Betpoint(s) for this post.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Royals?
    Not quite but close. Again the forecast just couldn't adjust enough but definitely a contrarian look.

Another one where I took the UNDER 9.5.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

I did pick up LAA and SF in the Fund...

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    The KVB MLB Contrarian Fund has picked up...

966 31-Jul LAA +136
    976 SF -113

Backbone plays.

We are reducing the unit size here about 50% here. Taking some profit and converting the rest to cash to be used in another Fund. We are starting to rotate...
    And here's the recent summary, I wanted to add a little more analysis before today's plays, but it is what is...

Trying to issue some Fund guidance here. It's like we have a double top and an aggressive move would be to try to anticipate the Fund units dropping below the SMA's.

Here's the KVB MLB Contrarian Fund after Friday with links to each play...

902 30-Jul PIT +123 1.23
    908 ATL +134 -1
    924 LAA +105 -1
    Fri -0.77
    Week 1-4 5.03
    Week 5-8 -3.32
    Week 9-12 -7.34
    Week 13-16 18.07
    Week 17 12.37
    Mon -
    Tue -0.78
    Wed -0.21
    Thu 0.63
    Total 23.68

Here's the chart and I have several things to go over here. First I want to highlight in yellow what appears to be a double top, or a bit of a messy sinlge top. I'm not so sure we've dipped enough to represent a double top and if we indeed haven't then there is still a dip to come in the messy single top.

I also highlighted in yellow a previous "douple top" in that earlier range to show that plays can pass before the double top's predicted dropping effects occur. Of course then we had more of a "V pattern as well...

So you can see I'm trying to "Force" a bit of a double top here and an Aggressive Trader might consider fading the Fund. A more conservative approach would be to wait for a more confirming pattern to emerge. That would have been wise on the latest bull run as there have a been a few potential opportunities to jump the gun here and they all failed.

Also, some will wait until the units actually fall thorugh the SMA 20 to sell or go neutral. I might do a blend here.

We are a little more sideways here and I'd like to point out one more part of the chart above. That most recent rise from the last bounce off the SMA 10 to this recent bounce there could very well constitute a rising "gap" in the market that we could expect to get covered on the negative side.

Here's a zooom shot. We currently rest on or just below the SMA 10 but i'm talking about the previous two touches on that red line...

The presence of this gap gives us some urgency to think about changing our outlook here and taking 50% of the unit size out of the Fund. Sure, we are predicting, or trying to predict, a drop through the SMAs. We could see a small rize before coming back down, but it is my feeling that we will be entering a more choppy, volatile market in the near term. We are watching closely because if indeed that is a gap to be filled, perhaps we can open the Aggressive Trader side to SBR and try to profit on the fade. But we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

There might additional analysis in the Report thread, but for now the outlook is a negative and sideways market. We could float here before a drop, we could float after a drop, but wither way there should be some volatility once the market does pull back...
    Many traders will wait until we break through that thin blue line of the SMA 20 before reducing units, I am choosing to do so now, as much as 50% and will reduce or fade with further signals.

vitterd

Trust me, KVB reads every post I make. Every single one. That is fact. He’s a scumbag and a liar. He knows it and I know. That’s why he runs like a bitch from me….don’t fall for this “ I’m too good to read his posts” nonsense.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

By reducing units now, let me be clear, I am taking an aggressive approach here. Most bettors will wait.

SF is favored today, not my favorite time to reduce units, but it also is what it is. I would like to see a day where we generate more than 3 plays or have a Long and sexy Contrarain Fund radar report.

I will post those reports in the daily thread over this next week and weekend as we navigate the next steps of this market.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

taking Royals +1.5
    Good Luck on this +1.5, you are definitely on the contrarian side here, same with the ML bettors too. It was on the radar report, but I didn't post one before game time.

I'll try to be more on top of this and we can get a little more discussion on your looks.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

So remember when we were betting the bounce? Taking advantage in that range?

Well this time we're still betting, but reducing, with the thinkng that this market drops a bit.

Be aware that both Pit (again) and Colorado are on the Fund radar and have earlier rotation numbers than the Angels. So we know what that can lead to. Again, I'd like to see more plays generate today.

Also, megatron, we are watching this KC game a bit closely it's a strong early contrarian side play and could give us and indication of what to expect today.

Could. Good news for KC backers is that they did not score first as that surely would have led to a loss on the ML.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Added TB to the Fund...

The KVB MLB Contrarian Fund has added...

968 31-Jul TB -111
    Backbone play.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10300

Vitturd is the most despicable prick on SBR begging for attention in every post.
    Hated by his family and laughed out of the bedroom by his wife.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    Vitturd is the most despicable prick on SBR begging for attention in every post.
    This guy only posts about me these days. Obsessed. E list poster. I saw the reports….he has the least read posts by any poster at sbr. The admins nicknamed him scrollby

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Added Pit to the Fund...

The KVB MLB Contrarian Fund has added...

954 31-Jul PIT +174
    Backbone play...
    Here are today's plays in rotation order, I mentioned I was hoping we'd get a few with what we had in the marketplace and 4 is good. A Pit win would represent yet another bounce of the SMA 10...

954 31-Jul PIT +174
    966 LAA +136
    968 TB -111
    976 SF -113

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    Guy is obsessed with some of us too. He'll just reply to emoticons all night like Morono.

jjgold

KVB I understand some guys do not like you because your a well known jerkoff but sharp

We like the material here

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

...Another one where I took the UNDER 9.5.
    I mentioned rotating into the Totals Fund Gold.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    KVB I understand some guys do not like you because your a well known jerkoff but sharp

We like the material here

jjgold

I had a good start today Saratoga but faded ended up winning two dollars

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

This week so far, nothoing outside of a unit here...

Mon -
    Tue -0.78
    Wed -0.21
    Thu 0.63
    Fri -0.77

This time I'll track the 50% pullout of the Fund as well.

My normal unitws are still in the tracking Fund, but I'll also reflect the decrease in allocation. Think of it this way. I always have a unit on the Fund, it's +EV over the true long haul.

Now, there is a seperate Aggressive Trading bankroll, where I've been betting about 5 of those regular units on the Backbone. I'm reducing those 5 to 2.5. I will show a second column to see how I do with the allocation changes. I didn't show thi9s earlier in teh season, but you do know I have been full force since before the great shakeouts.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14733

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    I have never posted a word to KVB and he started bashing me. The issue is….he’s in love with auto donk and I beat auto donk to death. So he has to protect his lover. Poster knuckleheadz and Jayvegas troll me 7 days a week, so when I find one of their hidden losing picks, they are gonna hear about it.

Plus don’t think KVB is mr respected high ground…he does shit against me outside of this forum. A pathetic piece of shit trying to get me banned.
    That was my public pick...I also had 4 mental bets that I only PM to premium members. I went 4-0 but they're secret picks, and I don't sent them to Non pros....before you ask

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

The Fund is in action today with Pit and Tex.

Here's the plays and the recent summary...

The KVB MLB Contrarian Fund has picked up...

904 1-Aug PIT +148
    920 TEX +133

Backbone plays.

Here's the recent summary...

954 31-Jul PIT +174 1.74
    966 LAA +136 1.36
    968 TB -111 0.9
    976 SF -113 0.88
    Sat 4.88
    Week 1-4 5.03
    Week 5-8 -3.32
    Week 9-12 -7.34
    Week 13-16 18.07
    Week 17 12.37
    Mon -
    Tue -0.78
    Wed -0.21
    Thu 0.63
    Fri -0.77
    Total 28.56

Here's the chart, we've hit a new season high, bouncing off the SMA 10 once again...

First ... 161718192021 Last