Festoon
    Festoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 422

Quote Originally Posted by danshan11 View Post
    I would take them moneyline at -115 too, LOL
    LOL...I would laugh to, I deserved it.
    Last edited by Festoon; 01-14-19 at 07:41 AM.

Festoon

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Always remember this nobody would work if sports betting was so easy, the greatest mathematicians in the world have tried and the only ones that do win are the guys that have no risk
    NOTED: I actually said that in my stupid unedited edition. I got caught, hungover with a lack of sleep (brain fart)...pressed send by accident before proof reading it. Not normally that dumb. Guess my point is... my picks were only 2 over .500 but, measuring by unit's I was up +36. I had one decent run of cards or plays and maximized my HOT STREAK... It's been working this way for me for awhile and I thought it was time to share. How dumb of me...
    Last edited by Festoon; 01-14-19 at 07:42 AM.

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Festoon, send nudes. Tasteful Nudes

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by Festoon View Post
    Next Play. ALL IN

MICHIGAN STATE SPARTANS $151.50 return $283.31 -115 (2 ANTE's)
    not at all personal in this instance, but why do you keep creating threads every week essentially doing the same thing? and then you start combining the totals from individual threads. just keep it in one.

Festoon

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    not at all personal in this instance, but why do you keep creating threads every week essentially doing the same thing? and then you start combining the totals from individual threads. just keep it in one.
    Appreciate your opinion...guess you can say that I'm still new here, saying that this will be the last. I was jumping all over the place with unit size (hate those 2 words) and was trying to keep it legitimate. Moving forward, I will withdraw if I'm lucky enough and keep the size limit the same...that should keep it legit and solve the problem.
    Last edited by Festoon; 01-13-19 at 03:49 PM.

Festoon

Quote Originally Posted by danshan11 View Post
    I checked a few of your plays fentoon and none seemed to have any support by the market. I would not think that is good for a long term success plan but its your money and your keyboard not mine, roll on player roll on !
    Dan not sure if you did, but fyi...I use 888.. unavailable to U.S players..they have some crazy lines...good Poker site, but based over sea's...most use it for Soccer ...North American sports they have some crazy lines and from Canada we reap the rewards.... if I was techy I'd send a screen shot as proof.
    Last edited by Festoon; 01-14-19 at 06:00 AM.

Festoon

Next play, I will pull back my original ANTE and RAISE the remainder.

U.C.L.A. BRUINS/OREGON STATE BEAVERS U-154 -115 $203.31 return $389.54

Update numbers tonight.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Shooter. LOL

Is this play 3.5% or 5%???

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Fentoon, the poker analogy doesn't even make any sense. How often do you sit at the table and make bets and raises solely based on the percentage of your chip stack...?

Festoon

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Shooter. LOL

Is this play 3.5% or 5%???
    Sorry pal I won't answer to you.

Festoon

Quote Originally Posted by juicername View Post
    Fentoon, the poker analogy doesn't even make any sense. How often do you sit at the table and make bets and raises solely based on the percentage of your chip stack...?
    That's actually a good question...consider this as my style only, sorry if it doesn't work for you...the technique is kind of like being the bully at the table and taking advantage of the VARIANCE of my CHIP STACK...which I use to maximize my HOT STREAK's (looking to build bigger pots). kind of like when your playing lot's of hands and hit every flop, turn and river. Which I refer to as a card frenzy. When I get on that type of roll it's the best way to take advantage and maximize my HOT STREAKS. Sorry if that doesn't make sense to you...we can debate all day...but it works for me. An undisciplined player most likely will only have short term success. But if you are composed and have the control you can have long term results. When the round is over I'm back to my ANTE. When I lose 3-4-5-plays in a row, I only losing 1 ANTE per play... I tend to stay away from the 3--4 (star play's) unit play and wait until hopefully I hit another HOT STREAK.(call it playing tighter if you will)
    Last edited by Festoon; 01-14-19 at 07:47 AM.

Festoon

You will see when this thread ends...how long my CHIP STACK lasts...in 3 week's I've already got my buy-in back and playing with HOUSE MONEY. When you see the amount of CHIPS I will risk or in your terms, total wagered bet's in $'s you will notice the size... I have already risked almost $5500 in wages in 3 weeks (29 plays). I accumulate a large amount of points with my book that can be transferred to CASH. As well as $100 in FREE BETS per week, with a relatively low ANTE with a minimal amount of plays (which is the key) and keeps me in control.
    Last edited by Festoon; 01-14-19 at 07:48 AM.

The Shooter
    The Shooter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 99

Doesn’t sound to shabby at all festy fella to be only 2 games over 500 and up 36 penis’s. A little bit confusing the whole poker analogy becusss THE SHOOTER doesn’t play poker, I don’t have the patience to sit at a table for hours on end and wait for the hands. If there is an asian masseuse there working the neck and the hands under the table, then I can sit there for a while and sneak a load out. Clip will need her for hours to pull on the handle over and over again, with the MoneyShot clown under the table just taking everyone on his ugly mug.

Good luck Festy

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by Festoon View Post
    Appreciate your opinion...guess you can say that I'm still new here, saying that this will be the last. I was jumping all over the place with unit size (hate those 2 words) and was trying to keep it legitimate. Moving forward, I will withdraw if I'm lucky enough and keep the size limit the same...that should keep it legit and solve the problem.
    still didn't make sense. so i assumed you must have start losing in the old thread. bingo. ap, hofstra, and samford b2b2b losses. you must have a ringer cause another guy was starting these same threads a few months ago. losses happen. i saw you hit a few in a row and can see you were going with streaks. i used to try it but kept giving away money. a five game streak can win you 1600 from 50 bux but its hard as hell to do. i think i won more 5 team parlays for 50 bux than 5 game win streaks in that manner. how often do you win 5 in a row?

The Shooter
    The Shooter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 99

still didn't make sense. so i assumed you must have start losing in the old thread. bingo. ap, hofstra, and samford b2b2b losses. you must have a ringer cause another guy was starting these same threads a few months ago. losses happen. i saw you hit a few in a row and can see you were going with streaks. i used to try it but kept giving away money. a five game streak can win you 1600 from 50 bux but its hard as hell to do. i think i won more 5 team parlays for 50 bux than 5 game win streaks in that manner. how often do you win 5 in a row?
    I kno someone who can tell you about taking 5 in a row...hey MoneyShot how often do you get showered in goo by 5 guys in a row ?

Festoon

Sorry, but that is not why I kept changing the thread and I am definitely not that guy. Would take to long to explain why I started new threads . You're right though it's not easy to hit 4-5-6 in a row...not gonna get into how many times I do it... I'd be bragging and guy's on this forum hate hearing that...but I give myself every advantage I can, to do it...when I hit 4 straight (HOT STREAK)...the strategy changes...rather than making my play's at even odd's or close to it...I start looking at the best ML value I can get to keep the streak alive. As far as capping goes? that's another long story, so I won't bore you to death. However, my strategy and what I think are the two most important factors that help me be successful. Number one... I start the night before and take screen shots of OPENING LINES and pay attention to movement and compare during the day... Number two is team's ATS record's and not W-L's...who care's if a team has a shit record...some are brutal...but if their ATS record is .500 or better that help's me dig a little deeper. Then I go from there and CAPP EVERYTHING I CAN...lastly I actually read the team's TWITTER accounts for possible inside information. I've tried every possible angle and strategy possible and have had only mediocre success. I brought Poker into this for one reason, because it relates to how I play the game and it makes it more FUN. I've been working on this for almost five years and along the way have added different strategies to make me more successful and a better capper. When I start a streak and win two straight, I pull back the ANTE and play like it's HOUSE MONEY. Probably doesn't make sense to you... but it does to me. I've got my ANTE back …. and play it as a FREE ROUND being as aggressive as I can, then cash out if I hit the magic number of six...when each round or streak ends...I start all over again.
    This theory works for me...yes I lose my share of games it's not easy et.al. Hofstra-Samford, but being retired, I have all day to read and sift through various data...plus it help's the old brain work... remember its a marathon not a RACE.
    Last edited by Festoon; 01-14-19 at 07:03 AM.

Kippiis
    Kippiis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Why not? You can.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by The Shooter View Post
    I kno someone who can tell you about taking 5 in a row...hey MoneyShot how often do you get showered in goo by 5 guys in a row ?
    Glad I'm on your mind Shi#$er. Shows what a weak tit you are... easily rattled. Most frauds are.

Great call on that Chargers game... Do a 10 point teaser next.... sh#$ do a 14 point teaser.... it's not your money anyways. Clown.

Festoon

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Glad I'm on your mind Shi#$er. Shows what a weak tit you are... easily rattled. Most frauds are.

Great call on that Chargers game... Do a 10 point teaser next.... sh#$ do a 14 point teaser.... it's not your money anyways. Clown.
    OMG! MONEY SHOT are you fukken serious...you really think I'm the SHOOTER?... I guess I shouldn't be surprised, you're definitely a MAGA no doubt... I know that and your into these crazy conspiracies theories... GET A LIFE PAL.

Festoon

I actually feel sorry for you for some reason...your like some kind of creep that stalks winning threads...do you have something against Canadians? Please leave me alone and go STALK the SHOOTER.
    Last edited by Festoon; 01-15-19 at 03:44 PM.

Festoon

Doesn’t sound to shabby at all festy fella to be only 2 games over 500 and up 36 penis’s. A little bit confusing the whole poker analogy becusss THE SHOOTER doesn’t play poker, I don’t have the patience to sit at a table for hours on end and wait for the hands. If there is an asian masseuse there working the neck and the hands under the table, then I can sit there for a while and sneak a load out. Clip will need her for hours to pull on the handle over and over again, with the MoneyShot clown under the table just taking everyone on his ugly mug.

Good luck Festy
    Hey pal thanks for the support...do you believe this MONEY SHOT? I actually posted in your thread and am tracking how many time's the vulture replies to your thread...Only after a losing ticket...I believe you... he probably doesn't gamble...he stalks threads and people he doesn't like...follow's their play's, waits for a loss and act's like an ass firing insult's like a crazed lunatic. He actually kind of scares me...he should scare anyone, he could be that crazy fuk, that when he finally snaps, he's gonna take innocent people down with him. I hope I'm not a profit and feel sorry for anyone that know's him. BE AWARE!
    Last edited by Festoon; 01-14-19 at 06:36 AM.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Pontoon.... do you have a backbone bro?

Shi#$er can back himself... I mean... I hope he can. Being a fairy and all... not so sure....

Every time I say something to sh#$ter... you don't need to chime in.... ok bro? It wasn't directed to you... so why worry?

Worry when it is directed to you.

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

not for you

you'd lose 90% playing heads or tails loser

Festoon

Pontoon.... do you have a backbone bro?

Shi#$er can back himself... I mean... I hope he can. Being a fairy and all... not so sure....

Every time I say something to sh#$ter... you don't need to chime in.... ok bro? It wasn't directed to you... so why worry?

Worry when it is directed to you.
    Not sure if your getting into his head, but honestly your getting into mine...call me paranoid if you like...I'm not going to bother you anymore...I'm actually going to send a note to a Moderator and please ask them...'if there is anyway they can stop you from posting on my thread'...every time I look at that Avatar of Harbargh's face it get's a reaction from me...It's a crazed look and wonder why you like that picture so much? I know I have also thrown insult's at you, but they were all in fun and if you were offended? I'm sorry...see I can say that! But the man you adore so much has never apologized in his life and he is the biggest bully the world as seen. This thread was not intended to make me look like some kind of genius...it was only to share my success and different philosophy to the Sports Gaming world. I'm starting to think that I have made a grave mistake sharing.

Last edited by Festoon; 01-14-19 at 08:09 AM.

Festoon

I have to get this off my chest and I hope you read this, I'm speaking through experience and not a preacher. I happen to know a few high roller's that are very successful. I want you to listen and read. Yes paying out huge amounts of juice for most of us is a losing strategy. Why would you want to wager a $100 to win say $40-$50. Different story with high rollers, they seldom play even money play's. Think about it? your chances in most cases are 50-50. So say you wager $1000 per play...it takes $1100 to win a $1000...Jeez I picked 5W-5L...guess what? your down $1000.
    Now take the high roller that utilize bets like TEASERS or HIGH ML PLAYS. They wager $10,000 to win $4000-$5000 and if your a brilliant capper you will have a higher success rate, yes maybe as high as 70-80%. They play those and not ATS...It's my belief that the Shooter just might be one of those player's, you can believe him or not... Just like you and I debate your Commander in Chief. Shooter from my research has never bragged about his high winning % ATS...IT'S ABOUT WINNING OR CASHING TICKETS. He's an entertainer and btw...does it VERY well and makes me LMAO! He prays on people like yourself and a few other's that constantly diss him and is probably getting a great deal of satisfaction grilling you guys, than you are criticizing him.
    Now that's the end for me I'm getting back to work and looking for a winner tonight...GOOD LUCK
    Last edited by Festoon; 01-14-19 at 08:07 AM.

Festoon

Good luck Festy
    LOL...wish I had a set of moose nuts like you pal...I couldn't imagine if you got on a roll, how much money you could make trying this. But, we all have our own way of doing things and believe me...CHANGE IS HARD.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

ALL IN

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

more rake is better

Festoon

Time to update some numbers...for a reminder to myself only...Start date on SBR...Dec 28th/18 to date Jan 14th/19:

RECORD: 18W-13L-2P ANTE: $75

ORIGINAL STARTING CHIP STACK: $1000...NEW CHIPSTACK: $2204.54 (+16 UNITS)...1 WITHDRAWAL $1000 (13 UNITS)...CHIPS WAGERED SO FAR: $5622.03 (29 PLAYS)

**NOTE** The positive (+) unit as been adjusted from an original starting ANTE ($50) to the NEW ANTE ($75)

FESTOON
    Last edited by Festoon; 01-14-19 at 08:24 AM.

Festoon

Quote Originally Posted by sweep View Post
    more rake is better
    LOL...love the AVATAR!

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Pontoon, what you think; can a chess strategy work in sports gaming?

Festoon

Quote Originally Posted by juicername View Post
    Pontoon, what you think; can a chess strategy work in sports gaming?
    LOL...I guess if I was a chess player, I could find away to make it fit.

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

looney toon get a new hobby cuz

Festoon

To any member that read's this thread, am I counting unit's correctly? If I have made a mistake please let me know. If not... to the folks who think I'm some kind of moron. Think about this..." from the start...if I were playing 1 unit per play...I would need to have some kind of record to gain +26 with 29 plays...It makes me think I'm doing something right. Any comment's would be appreciated. I'm honestly not trying to come across as some kind of smart ass.
    Last edited by Festoon; 01-14-19 at 08:33 AM.

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

sweep brings up a great point

First 12345 ... Last