nash13
    nash13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7160

sorry.. have deleted it
    Last edited by nash13; 04-04-14 at 12:16 PM.

JMon
    I'd be a lot cooler if you did.
    JMon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10742

total play on the redsox

H and 10 >= total >= 8 and po:runs <= 4 and ppo:runs <= 4 and pppo:runs < 4 and op:L and op:margin = -1 and 2010<=season and rest = 0 and month!=8

Anyone got a situation to add assurance to my Braves +157 and ov 7.5 plays

JMon

Quote Originally Posted by nash13 View Post
    hi figue. i gave you the RL in the other forum i got this from here
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XX
    bcap888 is a good analyst. has a nice trend sstem going.
    looks like a tout in the making after posting his twitter over there; be careful posting links, especially to that place

nash13
    nash13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7160

ok i will delete it. did not want to advertise anything, just for answering his question

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10251

Quote Originally Posted by JMon View Post

looks like a tout in the making after posting his twitter over there; be careful posting links, especially to that place
    ok i will delete it. did not want to advertise anything, just for answering his question

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

I get adware, malwre from that site.

figue
    Update your status
    figue's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2638

i got it ,thanks nash

figue
    Update your status

sorry.. have deleted it
    that guy is really good too

Mako-SBR
    Mako-SBR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3262

Man MLB is a roller coaster, you feel like you hit the lotto just managing to go 2-2...

You were right JMon, preserve that bankroll for a nice long season boys.

JMon

Total situation..4 going today gl

H and total<=7 and 9 * tS(o:earned runs - starter earned runs) / tS(9 - starter innings pitched) <= 3.75 and tA(walks)>=4 and 2010<=season and SG<4

Home team with good BP that takes 4 or more walks a game.

cash$bro91
    Update your status
    cash$bro91's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9811

H and total<=7 and 9 * tS(o:earned runs - starter earned runs) / tS(9 - starter innings pitched) <= 3.75 and tA(walks)>=4 and 2010<=season and SG<4
    Thanks, JMon. I noticed that the under for CWS/KC is 6-1 when Sale starts at KC and Shields starts at home vs the CWS.

starter=Chris Sale and A and o:team=Royals

starter=James Shields and H and o:team=White Sox and season>2012

JMon

Quote Originally Posted by cash$bro91 View Post
    Thanks, JMon. I noticed that the under for CWS/KC is 6-1 when Sale starts at KC and Shields starts at home vs the CWS.

starter=Chris Sale and A and o:team=Royals

starter=James Shields and H and o:team=White Sox and season>2012

bignick410
    bignick410's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 770

Hello all I actually just stared using SDQL about a few weeks ago a had been tinkering with it I was really looking forward to trying to learn to use SDQL more effectively and then found this so Ill e subbed trying to pick up what I can along the way.
    I also stumbled on this earlier and was looking for someone's opinion on this one I don't know u guy do run line plays but

D and ou streak = 3 and p :runs> = 3 and STDSWHIP<1.5

cash$bro91
    Update your status
    cash$bro91's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9811

Mako-SBR

Cashed!

Might actually have a winning MLB day today, lol. Thanks J

green7
    green7's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good job guys.

JMon

JMon

Sunday total action..

Sunday we want to play over on a NL conf home team with a start whip of <=1.05. Dodgers have filled this role nicely going 5-1 O/U during the span of the situation. team=Dodgers

H and total<=7 and day=Sunday and STDSWHIP<=1.05 and conference=NL and SG>2

Since this is a Sunday night game, might as well see how they do... parameter NGT

H and total<=7 and day=Sunday and STDSWHIP<=1.05 and conference=NL and 20092 and NGT

Above we see a mark of 6-1 since '11; raping the total by an average of four runs. Dodgers 2-0 O/U here.

Added insurance, Dodgers have been historical good on the over, in the month of April, facing a divisional right handed stater.

team=Dodgers and HF and month=4 and DIV and o:STR and 20080423<=date

We can see how well the over fares against their divisional oppt. Giants. Looks like 4-1 ov during the time of the situation..

team=Dodgers and HF and month=4 and DIV and o:STR and 20080423<=date and o:team=Giants

nothing is for certain, but I will be on the over...gl if you play

JMon

Quote Originally Posted by bignick410 View Post
    Hello all I actually just stared using SDQL about a few weeks ago a had been tinkering with it I was really looking forward to trying to learn to use SDQL more effectively and then found this so Ill e subbed trying to pick up what I can along the way.
    I also stumbled on this earlier and was looking for someone's opinion on this one I don't know u guy do run line plays but

Welcome..we also have a NBA sdql thread going!

Your sdql is very nice! Good on both dog ml and RL. Something I will work with for sure.

JMon

Quote Originally Posted by bignick410 View Post

you can increase your ROI by roughly 9% by adding the following...

180>=line>=115 (limit high and low dogs)
    conference=o:conference (only conference play)
    SG<4 and month<9 (limit months 10/9 and higher than series game of 4 or higher

Looks like the month of may is where this situation is prominent.

19th Hole

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~
    WOW...missed this 4 bagger under!!
    Nice work Jmon!

bignick410

you can increase your ROI by roughly 9% by adding the following...

180>=line>=115 (limit high and low dogs)
    conference=o:conference (only conference play)
    SG<4 and month<9 (limit months 10/9 and higher than series game of 4 or higher

Looks like the month of may is where this situation is prominent.
    Thanks for the help defiantly cleans it up a lot.. that's why I came here because you guys are on another level!

anyway I also found this a little while back I figured Ill post it im sure my newbie eyes missed something u maybe able to clean that up a bit too

p :site=home and site=away and p :line <-105 and p :runs op :run and playoffs=0
    Last edited by bignick410; 04-06-14 at 08:53 PM.

bignick410

p:site=home and site=away and p:line < -105 and p:runs < po:runs and op:runs < =3 and p:runs > op:runs and playoffs=0

this is the query I cant get it to post right for some reason

figue
    Update your status

nice

figue
    Update your status

Sunday total action..

Sunday we want to play over on a NL conf home team with a start whip of <=1.05. Dodgers have filled this role nicely going 5-1 O/U during the span of the situation. team=Dodgers

H and total<=7 and day=Sunday and STDSWHIP<=1.05 and conference=NL and SG>2

Since this is a Sunday night game, might as well see how they do... parameter NGT

H and total<=7 and day=Sunday and STDSWHIP<=1.05 and conference=NL and 2009<season and SG>2 and NGT

Above we see a mark of 6-1 since '11; raping the total by an average of four runs. Dodgers 2-0 O/U here.

Added insurance, Dodgers have been historical good on the over, in the month of April, facing a divisional right handed stater.

team=Dodgers and HF and month=4 and DIV and o:STR and 20080423<=date

We can see how well the over fares against their divisional oppt. Giants. Looks like 4-1 ov during the time of the situation..

team=Dodgers and HF and month=4 and DIV and o:STR and 20080423<=date and o:team=Giants

nothing is for certain, but I will be on the over...gl if you play

19th Hole

Jmon...Sunday of wonder...

Mako-SBR

JMon got us back healthy again in MLB in a HURRY...

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

green7
    green7's Avatar Become A Pro!

This one is not great as it only seems to work in June and April and not as good on Mondays. I played the two teams involved but as always, use your own discretion.

division=o:division and month and SG = 1 and p:runs<=3 and AD and DAY

These two are probably more statistically sound.

p:runs<=3 and division!= o:division and conference=o:conference and SG=1 and month=4 and op:runs<=3 and H and line<-120

p:runs<=3 and division!= o:division and conference=o:conference and SG=1 and month=4 and op:runs<=3 and H and line>=-120

Good fortune.

JMon

perhaps a low total and line overreaction due to two offenses not putting a lot runs early in the season (<=3.3 and <=3.8 respectively) and the two starters meeting up earlier.

total <= 7 and tA(runs) <= 3.3 and oA(runs) <= 3.8 and conference = NL and o:conference = NL and rest = 0 and 2011<=season

Below we see the Reds as a dog playing an opponent revenging a same season starter loss. Filtering their oppt o:team=Cardinals, looks rather interesting.

team = Reds and D and oS:L and oS:season = season and 20100724 <= date

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

early on which approach is working best, the trends on the sides or the trends on the totals ??? thanks

hyahya
    hyahya's Avatar Become A Pro!

month<5 and line>0 and p:margin<3 and o:WP>=40 and p:runs>0

figue
    Update your status

perhaps a low total and line overreaction due to two offenses not putting a lot runs early in the season (<=3.3 and <=3.8 respectively) and the two starters meeting up earlier.

total <= 7 and tA(runs) <= 3.3 and oA(runs) <= 3.8 and conference = NL and o:conference = NL and rest = 0 and 2011<=season

Below we see the Reds as a dog playing an opponent revenging a same season starter loss. Filtering their oppt o:team=Cardinals, looks rather interesting.

Reds over 6.5

Mako-SBR

Quote Originally Posted by green7 View Post
    This one is not great as it only seems to work in June and April and not as good on Mondays. I played the two teams involved but as always, use your own discretion.

division=o:division and month and SG = 1 and p:runs<=3 and AD and DAY

These two are probably more statistically sound.

p:runs<=3 and division!= o:division and conference=o:conference and SG=1 and month=4 and op:runs<=3 and H and line<-120

p:runs<=3 and division!= o:division and conference=o:conference and SG=1 and month=4 and op:runs<=3 and H and line>=-120

Good fortune.

Nice guys, all 3 of those are excellent. Especially like that total play for a variety of reasons JMon, very cool.

superbowl3056
    superbowl3056's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1420

Hey guys, kind of ignorant and excuse me if you have posted before, but exactly how do these queries work? I ran them through the site, and saw the obvious over in the Reds game... But for the other queries listed, what side should I play? I ran the two queries green7 listed, and saw the stat summary on the top of the page and todays game listed on the bottom, but am confused as to what side to play... For the first query, I see Red Sox -160 listed on the bottom of the result page. Does this mean Red Sox ML and/or RL are the play? thanks

JMon

Quote Originally Posted by superbowl3056 View Post
    Hey guys, kind of ignorant and excuse me if you have posted before, but exactly how do these queries work? I ran them through the site, and saw the obvious over in the Reds game... But for the other queries listed, what side should I play? I ran the two queries green7 listed, and saw the stat summary on the top of the page and todays game listed on the bottom, but am confused as to what side to play... For the first query, I see Red Sox -160 listed on the bottom of the result page. Does this mean Red Sox ML and/or RL are the play? thanks
    superbowl..I haven't ran his queries yet, but I am assuming it's a dog play. After querying you need to review where the profits are coming in at (for (playon) or against (fade)) and also one can filter ' and season ' at the end of the query to see how it's preformed in the previous years.

First 123456 ... Last