Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Only thing I needed to know that the cop's life wasnt in danger.
    It is now.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    It is now.
    I heard his name wasnt released but Im sure the good folks of Ferguson know who he is.

Boner_18
    Update your status
    Boner_18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1031

Are the good folks the same criminal element who capitalize on a teens death by creating mayhem and destruction? Or are they the victimized shop owners?

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

My best friend is a cop in town and we don't have many black people that live inside the limits.....He said that they are "encouraged" to stop and harass black people from some of the higher ups, basically give them a hard time if they drive thru....Also many cops illegally search them in hopes of finding drugs or weapons even if there's no indication or reason for the stop to begin with

Lots of other fukked up stuff they are taught to do that doesn't involve racism but it's definitely one of them.....If it happens in my town I'm sure it happens all over the country

He said that the main problem with some cops in general is alot of them never "lived" in their high school and college days and have no perspective of the real world and how to deal with people/situations the right way.....Basically alot of cops are square nerds with a chip on their shoulder......He actually doesn't like alot of his co-workers because of this

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

gotta to the brothas down there this is what the 4th night in a row ....oh and fukk that cop on CNN that called the protesters animals thanks to sbr I know what hes really saying with those code words too bad they didn't. You can feel the racial tension here in so cal so I know its gotta be thick ass shit in the Midwest and southeast where its traditionally racist as fukk. I grew up in suburb of LA with white friends played baseball etc etc a lot of white friends I don't have any today...I don't trust American white people.
    Last edited by teaserpleaser; 08-14-14 at 02:06 AM.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

It is now.

kermit about to catch a body post made me lol

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15072

Things have really taken a turn here.

Cops kick media out of riot area (bad idea)
    Cops hit media with beanbag round
    Cops tear gas state senator

Told ya those fuks were dirty.

This has gone from the nation laughing at the dumb protestors to backing them up with their full emotions.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie Halves View Post
    Things have really taken a turn here.

Cops kick media out of riot area (bad idea)
    Cops hit media with beanbag round
    Cops tear gas state senator

Told ya those fuks were dirty.

This has gone from the nation laughing at the dumb protestors to backing them up with their full emotions.
    They even arrested 2 media members in a McDonalds earlier in the day due to not "packing up" fast enough. Now you have Antonio French sitting in jail, he is African American. This will only get worse. These pigs fukkin deserve it
    Last edited by kidcudi92; 08-14-14 at 05:34 AM. Reason: wrong info changed

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    They even arrested 2 media members in a McDonalds earlier in the day due to not "packing up" fast enough. Now you have Antonio French (another journo) sitting in jail, he is African American. This will only get worse. These pigs fukkin deserve it
    Antonio's not a journo, he's a St Louis Alderman if you can believe it. Even though he's a politician he's been one of the main people trying to get the truth out about Ferguson this week. Cops wouldn't even let him attend the media conference earlier today because he wasn't "press" despite him being an elected member of their county. They finally found a way to shut him up for 24 hrs by coming up with a bogus reason for locking him up.

There's a lot more going on than friggen MSM is reporting as usual. Thank f for social media and video proof.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Antonio's not a journo, he's a St Louis Alderman if you can believe it. Even though he's a politician he's been one of the main people trying to get the truth out about Ferguson this week. Cops wouldn't even let him attend the media conference earlier today because he wasn't "press" despite him being an elected member of their county. They finally found a way to shut him up for 24 hrs by coming up with a bogus reason for locking him up.

There's a lot more going on than friggen MSM is reporting as usual. Thank f for social media and video proof.
    Doh, shoulda done more research. Hate people who post incorrect info, now I am one

At the end of the day the piglets need to remember that there is ~800k of them in the USA and ~299,200,000mm of us

Once enough people open their eyes and DO something...their power is non-existent.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Indiana took steps awhile back so homeowners can take care of business in our home, even AGAINST the piglets

http://www.in.gov/legislative/bills/.../SE0001.1.html

"All too often, we see examples of cops breaking into the wrong house and shooting the family dog, or worse, killing a member of the family.
    Well, Indiana has taken action to “recognize the unique character of a citizen’s home and to ensure that a citizen feels secure in his or her own home against unlawful intrusion by another individual or a public servant.

shari91

Anon released his name. They're releasing his pic at 10am Central if St Louis PD doesn't respond and then the rest of his personal info after.

Even though he changed his first name to Scooby, we found his Facebook page and managed to screenshot shit before he took the page down. Guy's face looks real swollen and his jaw busted here considering he posted the pic 2 days ago.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Anon released his name. They're releasing his pic at 10am Central if St Louis PD doesn't respond and then the rest of his personal info after.

Even though he changed his first name to Scooby, we found his Facebook page and managed to screenshot shit before he took the page down. Guy's face looks real swollen and his jaw busted here considering he posted the pic 2 days ago.

Amazing posts August 12th, wow. Dude really fukked up royally. "Nobody will find me! I'm so smart!" rhetoric lol, hard to believe. This is why cops should be required to pass an IQ test of some sort. Yes I obviously have anti-police sentiment, but really????? Facebook User identified as "Tracy Orton" seems to have a brain

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Look at this moron
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 11-19-15 at 01:44 PM. Reason: image does not exist

shari91

Amazing posts August 12th, wow. Dude really fukked up royally. "Nobody will find me! I'm so smart!" rhetoric lol, hard to believe. This is why cops should be required to pass an IQ test of some sort. Yes I obviously have anti-police sentiment, but really????? Facebook User identified as "Tracy Orton" seems to have a brain
    Yeah it's pretty crazy. CNN just mentioned that Anon released his name and that he had left the state. Good luck to him I say because he's pretty much fukked now. Especially after more people see that Facebook post.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

@bryanwillman302 (edit please if not allowed Shari)

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

Look at this moron

playing all those war/shooting video games

must of given him one hell of a itchy trigger finger to reenact in real life, once an opportunity of any sort occurred

shari91

Kermit

Guy's face looks real swollen and his jaw busted here considering he posted the pic 2 days ago.
    Can't really tell if it's swollen. I think he is just chubby.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

They even arrested 2 media members in a McDonalds earlier in the day due to not "packing up" fast enough. Now you have Antonio French sitting in jail, he is African American. This will only get worse. These pigs fukkin deserve it
    The journalist, same one been on MSNBC the past week along with the HuffPo writer....obvious ploys by them to get a story. Have you watched the video of the MSNBC reporter on his initial interaction he recored on the cell? Cops come in and ask everyone to leave the business.....pretty much everyone in there walks out...the MSNBC guy gets out his phone and starts saying "okay, let me just collect all my things I'll be out shortly" cops says sir please just grab them and go....he says ok ok, but i need to logoff first, put my charger up...cop: Sir...please just move.....reporter: can you explain to me why? cop: we don't have time to sit here and back and forth questions....then whe he's finally moving he drops his bag and asks to go back to repack it and adjust the straps on his bag so itll fit better...thats when another cop says just take him. Obviously wanted to provoke and be a problem.....can't say I disagree with him getting cuffed but they didn't charge him with anything, just removed him from the business and released later.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Why the fukk did they invade a mcdonalds and make everyone leave? makes no sense

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

LOL @ Belt store.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

This guy is so fukkin buried. I just hope these pics make it around. Shouldn't be able to come back to a normal life after shit like this.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    This guy is so fukkin buried. I just hope these pics make it around. Shouldn't be able to come back to a normal life after shit like this.
    he's probably only sad he couldn't have used a shotgun or something rather than his police issue sidearm (assuming thats what he used)

Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Best scene from a movie ever...PERFECT (maybe nsfw, language, no big black peckahs shown though)

Kermit

Interesting

St. Louis County PD ‏@stlcountypd

@TheAnonMessage We already have. You may have missed the message. Bryan P. Willman is not even an officer with St. Louis County or Ferguson.

• Retweets 168
    • Favorites 23

7:48 AM - 14 Aug 2014

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Interesting

@TheAnonMessage We already have. You may have missed the message. Bryan P. Willman is not even an officer with St. Louis County or Ferguson.

• Retweets 168
    • Favorites 23

7:48 AM - 14 Aug 2014

loooooooooooool they are fukkin buried!! maybe he was until a few days ago

Kermit

Looks like the Police and Anonymous are going back and forth

@TheAnonMessage Bryan Willman is not even an officer with Ferguson or St. Louis County PD. Do not release more info on this random citizen.

7:45 AM - 14 Aug 2014
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 11-19-15 at 01:45 PM. Reason: image does not exist

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

i think its pretty that the police think they can even have a shot of winning vs anonymous
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: itchypickle

The Inevitable
    The Inevitable's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3256

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Bottom line if you have built up stereotypes and prejudge before knowing then you shouldnt be a cop or person in authority, your tainted presumptions are always going to cause you to make bad decisions. Nothing naive about what I said, youve proven that youre bigoted and prejudice, by your statements youd be intimidated by Carmelo Anthony if you didnt know him, until you found out who he was and Im sure would start asking for autographs.
    Agreed. The guy is trying to justify his perceptions that are rooted in stereotypes.

Look for suspicious behavior not "suspicious or menacing character."

Kermit

i think its pretty that the police think they can even have a shot of winning vs anonymous
    I was just reading on some other forum and people had pictures up of some cop and his small son and were pinning the shooting on him and it was a completely different person. They were talking about killing a son for a son and all kinds of crazy shit. They made a collage out of (I suppose) Facebook pictures and at the bottom it said "This is the dirty cop who shot Mike"

bruins35
    bruins35's Avatar Become A Pro!

as a white person i am cheering for the blacks.This cop needs to be in jail for life,fing scum bag

dog
    dog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 998

Take the firearm out of the situation and I don't see anything like this happening. We don't here of these situations too much in England, but they have alot of the same situations there that do not degenerate to this.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Why the fukk did they invade a mcdonalds and make everyone leave? makes no sense
    That specific McDonalds I'm not sure, but from what Ive heard even Alderman French say once hes been released, the city set up areas where protests could be held, closed businesses to protect the property from the looting so basically said 'gather and protest and chant, but keep it peaceful and stay away from areas of commerce'....French said it all when he spoke today- he said he was at a protest, young black men started hurling the bottles and bricks at the police, they were warned...they kept it up so the police bullhorn announced it was no longer a peaceful protest....to disperse or face arrest....nobody moved...police gave 3 more warnings...nobody left...they launched smoke bombs into the street and the people then ran but once they saw it was only smoke and not tear gas...they came back and got closer to the police line and that is when the tear gas started and arrests. So overall....have to say its been pretty common sense. I wouldn't say 'swat invaded'...if you watch the videos and see the images, they came in to all stores on the block and said its being closed down....they didn't come in tactically and throw people to the ground and blast doors....they merely walked in and asked everyone to leave. I understand the protests and outrage the first night, but its clear from reports that most of the trouble is being caused at night by kids coming in from out of town just to get in the middle and do the violence....if you take 3 or 4 days and then decide at 2pm you're gonna gather up a mask and some bricks and wait til dark....then start hurling them at police...thats not mourning..thats premeditated actions and needs to be arrested. Thats exactly why all the cameras are at the ready...waiting for one brick to smash the face of a policeman and then the guy who threw it will be taken to the ground and the images will go viral of the poor innocent kid being manhandled by cops. Its gotten out of hand.

First 123456 ... Last