GoldRush7
    GoldRush7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Betonline payout

Just tried them out again because they offer ETH and LTC deposits and withdrawals. I'm receiving a message on the cashier page that my account is restricted from withdrawals. I contacted support and they told me that a note on my account indicates that they require a picture ID from me and they would pass along to the proper department for review. The strange thing is I haven't made a deposit/withdrawal in several years until recently with ETH method. Not sure why they would need my picture ID to process a crytpo withdrawal. Anyone else experience this?

scottgodson1985
    Update your status
    scottgodson1985's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11154

shady

PowerMoves
    PowerMoves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 818

Surprised people still use this site.

Shutup
    Shutup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2275

Don't like them. But wouldn't crypto be the reason they would? I mean the easiest way for someone to steal your money from you account would be to have it sent to their crypto address. I only know about bitcoin so maybe other stuff works different. Anyway, good luck

GoldRush7

I should have clarified more- I can’t even request a payout for any method. I don’t think it has anything to do with me using crypto as a method. If i had to guess, it is something to do with account verification from years before. I can’t even remember what method I used before, or if at all. Still seems weird they would require a photo though. Maybe that’s normal? That entire page of the cashier section is unavailable. I’m still waiting for customer service to respond, said it could take 24 hours.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29042

i dont think its normal just because i never made a deposit there ( won a few bucks off a contest) and made many many withdrawls without any kind of verification

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29042

when i said not normal meant just i knownits not. done all the time. ots probably nothing. maybe u have made cc deposit in past?

either way shouldnt be a big deal if theres nothing else to it.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9181

Quote Originally Posted by GoldRush7 View Post
    I should have clarified more- I can’t even request a payout for any method. I don’t think it has anything to do with me using crypto as a method. If i had to guess, it is something to do with account verification from years before. I can’t even remember what method I used before, or if at all. Still seems weird they would require a photo though. Maybe that’s normal? That entire page of the cashier section is unavailable. I’m still waiting for customer service to respond, said it could take 24 hours.
    It's not automatic but it's not uncommon either.

GoldRush7

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    when i said not normal meant just i knownits not. done all the time. ots probably nothing. maybe u have made cc deposit in past?

either way shouldnt be a big deal if theres nothing else to it.
    I tried looking to see when the last time I played and deposited there before this most recent time, but I couldn't find any deposits from before. The only thing I see is a check payout from 2009. It's very likely I may have been using a card to fund back then. Hopefully they won't hassle me too much over it, because whatever card(s) I was using are likely longggg gone.

GoldRush7

Update: Logged onto live chat again to see if I could get an update. They told me I need to go ahead and send a Valid ID and utility bill - so I did. Then he told me it could take 24-48 hours for them to review. Kind of frustrating, when all I have used is ETH to deposit. I'm going to practice patience and let it play out, but I will update if I run into any other issues.

I would advise anyone that is thinking about depositing here to make sure their account is up to date and everything is in order. I think it's great that they offer LTC and ETH as deposit/withdrawal options because the BTC fees are so high right now. However, I find it very annoying that they are requiring me to send my picture ID and copy of a bill just to enable payouts on my account. Wish I would have noticed the payout page was restricted before, but I would have had no reason to check because my account was not funded. They had no problem accepting my deposit...

scottgodson1985
    Update your status
    scottgodson1985's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11154

penetrate tht the whole reason we use crypto is to remain anonymous, Now they want you to send id and a penetrating utillity bill.

GordonGecko2011
    GordonGecko2011's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2538

Did you ever dispute a credit card charge from them in the past with your credit card company. That could be the reason.

I had an issue with them with that payment method but since switching to all crypto bit, eth, lite everything has been smooth and on time. Just one hiccup with them saying a bit address was invalid which it wasn't but they credited back to acct and I did another one.

They have been processing withdraws a little quicker then 5dimes but both seem ok right now. No complaints.

DroopyDog
    DroopyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2078

did you take a bonus ?

widespread bonus abuse at BetOnline, they want to try to catch multi-accounters

GoldRush7

I never took a bonus so I have no rollover. Never disputed any kind of credit card charge either. And like I said, it has been years since I had last deposited here. I don't remember if I used a card back then or P2P to be honest. I rarely, if ever, used CC to make deposits even back in 2009.

I'm still waiting for their reply. I'll update here when I hear back.

GoldRush7

Update:

No email reply from BO customer service. It's been over 48 hours since I submitted the required document per their request, and even longer since my initial contact to their live chat support. One of their reps on SBR site DM'ed me for my account info last night. I'll update when I hear back.

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993425

Quote Originally Posted by GoldRush7 View Post
    Update:

No email reply from BO customer service. It's been over 48 hours since I submitted the required document per their request, and even longer since my initial contact to their live chat support. One of their reps on SBR site DM'ed me for my account info last night. I'll update when I hear back.
    Hi GoldRush,

Thanks for your update, in the future you can also submit this form so we can relay it to BetOnline management quicker.

GoldRush7

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Forum View Post
    Hi GoldRush,

Thanks for your update, in the future you can also submit this form so we can relay it to BetOnline management quicker.
    Thanks- didn’t want to file a complaint at first. Wanted to see how it played out and cooperate with them. I’ll be thinking twice before depositing here again. Thanks for the heads up though.

GoldRush7

Update: Betonline updated my account and got the cashier situation figured out. Requested a BTC payout around 11:15 last night and it was funded around 1pm today.

If you need to fund a book I recommend this site. They have LTC and ETH options to fund your account and the transaction fees are very minimal compared to sending a BTC to fund an account.