kprime1
    kprime1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

Betcris live betting not loading

Anyone having issues loading the live betting? The loading circle in the middle of the screen never stops. I have tried using other browsers, disabling ublock etc. Anyone have this issue and find a fix? Thanks.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 1938

Quote Originally Posted by kprime1 View Post
    Anyone having issues loading the live betting? The loading circle in the middle of the screen never stops. I have tried using other browsers, disabling ublock etc. Anyone have this issue and find a fix? Thanks.
    Did you work it out?

Looks good from here right now.

SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

kprime1

Still not working. Also when I try to go to classic interface I get a white page that says Forbidden you don't have permission to access this server.
    Live betting url is https://be.betcris.com/live-betting-bs.aspx
    Go to classic interface url is https://be.betcris.com/SelectLeagues.aspx?wagertype=0
    Do those match yours?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 1938

Still not working. Also when I try to go to classic interface I get a white page that says Forbidden you don't have permission to access this server.
    Live betting url is https://be.betcris.com/live-betting-bs.aspx
    Go to classic interface url is https://be.betcris.com/SelectLeagues.aspx?wagertype=0
    Do those match yours?
    Both Live betting and classic interface work for me.

I guess you have tried the normal clear history/cookies and restart browser?

SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

break99
    break99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Same problem. About 2 Weeks.

The Problem is, if you login after many hours, it works fine yes...but after 20 Minutes or maybe more...when the site logged you out automatically....and you try to login again, live betting doesn´t work anymore...like korime1 said, the circle in the middle never stops.

I contacted the Live Chat soooooo many times, "there is no issue, the site is working"
    and they want a Screenshot of that problem...sended last week and still no reply. They won´t listen or help.

jjgold
    Player Relations
    jjgold's Avatar Saloon Moderator
    Betpoints: 5143

working

has to be your browser?

Bald
    & Proud
    of Myself -jjgold

SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005

kprime1

Quote Originally Posted by break99 View Post
    Same problem. About 2 Weeks.

The Problem is, if you login after many hours, it works fine yes...but after 20 Minutes or maybe more...when the site logged you out automatically....and you try to login again, live betting doesn´t work anymore...like korime1 said, the circle in the middle never stops.

I contacted the Live Chat soooooo many times, "there is no issue, the site is working"
    and they want a Screenshot of that problem...sended last week and still no reply. They won´t listen or help.
    Let me know if they get back to you with something useful.

SCLight
    SCLight's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 294

Had same issue, support wouldn't help.
    Fixed it using the latest firefox version (57.0), continue having the same problem with other browsers.