lilpete
    lilpete's Avatar Become A Pro!

CaribSports?

i used to play here several years ago and even did a successful withdrawal. are they still a solid book?

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

They are small now, riding out the existing customer base. They had some slow-pays to European players because of a lack of methods to use for that part of the world.

ouzoun
    ouzoun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9200

Carib sports has been one of the most valuable bookmakers in the past. It is a pity they are gone.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Quote Originally Posted by ouzoun View Post
    Carib sports has been one of the most valuable bookmakers in the past. It is a pity they are gone.
    They still appear to be online

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

still there but I would not play there

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

If they still had the Carib Classic and last man standing contests going I would still be depositing there

TheGuesser
    TheGuesser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24835

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    If they still had the Carib Classic and last man standing contests going I would still be depositing there
    Same. It got really hard for Americans to deposit and withdraw the last few years.

Weazxx
    Weazxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

adding bitcoin can save carib, but their management is stupid

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by TheGuesser View Post
    Same. It got really hard for Americans to deposit and withdraw the last few years.
    I never had a problem deposit or withdrawing from them. Never, but I will admit when Carib stopped those two contest I didn't make another deposit or withdrawal. It may have happened after that but I never experienced that problem. One of my memos is still up on their page so I know that they are stale.

TheGuesser
    TheGuesser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24835

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    I never had a problem deposit or withdrawing from them. Never, but I will admit when Carib stopped those two contest I didn't make another deposit or withdrawal. It may have happened after that but I never experienced that problem. One of my memos is still up on their page so I know that they are stale.
    They still have their Contest Link and Parlay/Teaser card link up, even though they haven't had them for years. Carib is just so old school, they don't update and/or modernize. There's a certain charm to that, and their software was always excellent, but it hurts them if they have any desire to compete and grow. I guess they don't. Their Customer service people were so nice.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by TheGuesser View Post
    They still have their Contest Link and Parlay/Teaser card link up, even though they haven't had them for years. Carib is just so old school, they don't update and/or modernize. There's a certain charm to that, and their software was always excellent, but it hurts them if they have any desire to compete and grow. I guess they don't. Their Customer service people were so nice.
    The IM, instant memo was the absolute best. Still can't be beat.