zacharyj53
    zacharyj53's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Betonline's customer service is horrible

Was told I could deposit 1000 into an account via CC by live chat. I then deposited 500 on the first transaction. After that it would not allow me to redeposit. Therefore they only would give me the bonus off the 500. So I tried to go through an outside source but couldn't at the time. I then noticed the next day that they had given me a 670 freeplay. I obviously knew this was a mistake. So I notify them of the mistake.

They then remove the freeplay to the correct bonus off the 500. So I deposit another 1000 today being told that I would be able to get a bonus off of it due to the problems. I do it today and was told no more bonus.

So basically I told them of their mistake and they don't even feel the need to give me a bonus on a deposit even though I was told this would happen.

This is the 2nd time I have had this type of problem with them dealing with bonuses and the third overall problem, the other one being a 2 month time frame for a payout.

Their customer service is horrible and I will never use them again.
    Last edited by zacharyj53; 09-04-11 at 05:08 PM.
    Points Awarded:

Velvet Sword gave zacharyj53 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

zacharyj53

Will try to keep this at the top for people to see.

ehp6737
    ehp6737's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

Theres 8 threads a day ripping BetOnline.

Dont worry we all know they suck

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Hey if u have any issues they have a rep here on SBR that corrects issues like this his name is Alex just PM him he will take care of this issue im sure of it, all u gotta do is find him on one of the Betonline threads. Did u try to contact on the phone sometimes the live chat doesn't get as much done as calling them on the phone.
    The book doesn't suck they are obviously listening to what everyone wants and are trying from what i see.

zacharyj53

Thanks for the heads up. I will try to find him.

zacharyj53

I contacted Alex on here and he took care of it. They even gave me an extra bonus for my troubles on the matter. I am back to thinking this is the top book for me. Good to see they have good representation on SBR.

Saxguy102
    Saxguy102's Avatar Become A Pro!

Glad to hear he took care of it for you. Here's hoping he takes care of my issue.

zacharyj53

Quote Originally Posted by Saxguy102 View Post
    Glad to hear he took care of it for you. Here's hoping he takes care of my issue.

Alex had it taken care of within 24 hours. Very pleased with the response time.