hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    One thing being overlooked here is the uncertainty of what kind of odor will fill the room when a new chick spreads her legs. Monogamy solves that problem.
    So that's what that smell was when I broke up with her and went back for more?

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29970

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    que that song

lets do it like the do on the discovery channel lol
    Bloodhound Gang. A classic!

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Marriage is better. If you’re bashing marriage you’re one of two things.

1. Single and have no idea what it’s like to be married.
    2. Divorced because you married a psycho.

The key in all of this is finding someone that isn’t crazy. That’s the hard part. I think people often rush into things. Don’t do that.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90338

Depends your age really...

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90338

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    Cats and dogs are great around u..plus they love u all time
    Not the same

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post

The key in all of this is finding someone that isn’t crazy. That’s the hard part. I think people often rush into things. Don’t do that.
    95% of chicks are crazy. The other 5% you wouldn't want to mate with. Just have to find crazy that you can deal with.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    95% of chicks are crazy. The other 5% you wouldn't want to mate with. Just have to find crazy that you can deal with.
    OR.....

You can be desirable, successful, ambitious, attractive (physically, confidence or both etc), and juggle "plates" (ie side chicks, fwbs) and live your best life.

Why commit half, if not more, of all your resources you've ever earned, or WILL earn, to the whims of a broad? 3/4 of divorces are initiated by the woman. In reality it is much higher ie; she cheated but he initiated.

This doesn't take into account the emotional stress and baggage, and the time committment to "keep her happy, give her enough attention, be romantic, take care of her needs, buy her stuff, be fun, show her a good time, deal with her family" I just became exhausted typing that.

If you're lonely, you don't have enough friends or hobbies or interests. I'm going full speed from morning till night.

Get a dog for Christ's sake.

As far as the crazy part. This is funny but also very, very true.

Natty68
    Natty68's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2481

Hop on YouTube and check out Howard Dare, Sandman and Turd Flinging Monkey. For a LOT of guys MGTOW can save your life. NEVER validate any aspect of your life off some stupid twitch with the mind of a petulant child.

thechaoz

I'm 40, successful (6 figure income), never been married, though I've been in several long term relationships. I have learned by observing and seeing it first hand. You are high AF.

Most, but not all, get married because "that's just what you do". Huh? No. If you're a idiot sure. Just like go to church or hit your kids because "that's how I was raised". Use your mind.

If the court system was fair to men, I might actually sort of be ok with marriage. Btw, for the ladies out there, I 100% recommend marriage. Take half his shit, get alimony and child support, and travel with your new penetrate boi (me).

Pre-nups are never, ever enforced, which of course is ridiculous.

You're commiting financial suicide at a bare minimum by laying your life's work at the emotional whims and ebs and flows of a female.

If you work, have hobbies and friends, and interests and hit the gym, there isn't time in the day to take care of someone else's needs.

thechaoz

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Beamish View Post
    My philosophy:

If you meet a girl you absolutely love, you can't be without her and you are 100% she is the one, marry.

Otherwise, pass.
    There are no Unicorns.

Men love woman.

Woman love children.

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    I'm 40, successful (6 figure income), never been married, though I've been in several long term relationships. I have learned by observing and seeing it first hand. You are high AF.

Most, but not all, get married because "that's just what you do". Huh? No. If you're a idiot sure. Just like go to church or hit your kids because "that's how I was raised". Use your mind.

If the court system was fair to men, I might actually sort of be ok with marriage. Btw, for the ladies out there, I 100% recommend marriage. Take half his shit, get alimony and child support, and travel with your new penetrate boi (me).

Pre-nups are never, ever enforced, which of course is ridiculous.

You're commiting financial suicide at a bare minimum by laying your life's work at the emotional whims and ebs and flows of a female.

If you work, have hobbies and friends, and interests and hit the gym, there isn't time in the day to take care of someone else's needs.
    I remember when I was in my early 20s chasing girls all of the time. Things like the gym were important because you wanted to be attractive to the opposite sex. It was part of the chase. As you get older, you grow up and different things become important. You realize your body is aging and you're not going to be benching over 300lbs with rock solid abs your entire life.

I'm so glad I don't have to do that anymore.

It was hilariously watching my friends go out every weekend trying to get laid and continually strike out. If you're married, you don't have that problem.

I'm not 40 yet but I would probably have a hard time hitting on girls in their 20s as a 40 year old in a bar. Likewise, if you find a woman that is in her 40s and single...there is probably a reason.

I've always wondered how people pick up members of the opposite sex later in life? It seems like most of the worth while women would already be taken. Unless you're rich (100k isn't rich) then you're not going to score some young 20 something that's single they'll either go after someone that is younger, in better shape, and better looking....or...they'll just go after someone that has a lot of money.

If people want to be single their whole life, that's cool. I'm not going to say that's the wrong way to live.

Me, I don't want to be in my 50s and 60s living by myself with no family. That would be boring and lonely. At some point you just stop getting laid, end up being lonely and bored, and having nothing but hobbies. To some people that may be awesome. I aint judging. Just giving my perspective.
    Last edited by BigDofBA; 12-27-19 at 01:11 AM.

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2059

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Beamish View Post
    My philosophy:

If you meet a girl you absolutely love, you can't be without her and you are 100% she is the one, marry.

Otherwise, pass.
    Women were put on this earth to make men better people. Whether they need to be, want to be or should be. Women's Philosophy, story seems consistent from all married men. Sweet best advice to a happy and ful life. Fighting an opponent who doesn't accept losing.

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

If you find a quality woman it could work, but it's a minefield out there. If she gets mad at you for not wanting to get married you know she can't be trusted. Being single is the play imo. Most married people are miserable. You know how many beta male cucks are afraid of getting divorced so they get fuking mentally abused/controlled by their wives in western society? It's massive. Marriage has no benefit to a male. It's a scam.

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

I trust women like I trust cancer in my ballsack.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11866

To each their own

Ph q all
    Ph q all's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2902

Find a good woman...or ask cop hater and america hater b1slickguy to leave his man bun up a little longer and sit back and relax while he does all the work

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20481

Quote Originally Posted by ApricotSinner32 View Post
    I trust women like I trust cancer in my ballsack.
    I don't trust anything that bleeds for 5 days, but doesn't die.
    --Ron White

blankoblanco

Quote Originally Posted by VeggieDog View Post
    I don't trust anything that bleeds for 5 days, but doesn't die.
    --Ron White
    I think that's from South Park, but agreed
    Points Awarded:

phinfan27615 gave blankoblanco 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Okieirish
    Okieirish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2970

Yes, being single is great for a while. But at some point you end up 40ish and the hot 20 something year olds are not going to want you unless you are millions rich. I know a guy that will not get married. He probably has north of 10 million. He is dating a girl about 30 that is super hot, but has a kid. He keeps the carrot out, she will do whatever, to have that shot at marriage. It will never happen. The guy is maybe 55? A Playboy with a limo and tons of possessions and real estate. He has been doing this for decades. He is the exception. If you are 40 or so, all the keepers you have already passed up. Then you have a shot at women that are "damaged goods". They have had multiple divorces and/or kids and all kinds of problems. To each their own, but playing the field will get worse with time.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Okieirish View Post
    Yes, being single is great for a while. But at some point you end up 40ish and the hot 20 something year olds are not going to want you unless you are millions rich. I know a guy that will not get married. He probably has north of 10 million. He is dating a girl about 30 that is super hot, but has a kid. He keeps the carrot out, she will do whatever, to have that shot at marriage. It will never happen. The guy is maybe 55? A Playboy with a limo and tons of possessions and real estate. He has been doing this for decades. He is the exception. If you are 40 or so, all the keepers you have already passed up. Then you have a shot at women that are "damaged goods". They have had multiple divorces and/or kids and all kinds of problems. To each their own, but playing the field will get worse with time.
    2 options really. If you are older and want a younger one.
    1. Import her.
    2. Go to her country.

Have a little bankroll first. Look, just look at it like you signed her to a 3 year contract. You get full rights to her during this time and eventually she will probably leave you due to the reasons some of the posters here said. If you really want to make it difficult for her to screw around on you then move out into the middle of nowhere.

If you go to her country, or some countries, women that are younger want an older guy that has it together. There isn't this "that's creepy" stupid libtard system like here in the US.

Even if you are 40's, or even 50's, get your a*s in shape. You don't have to bench press 300lbs. or have a 6 pack. Get in shape. You go there, and it can happen. I had a friend in his late 50's go to the Phillipines. Brought back beautiful woman twice over here. She left him both times, BUT one he got preggers and the other just left him after a few years.

I'm just saying there are other options. You can at least have some fun with a younger woman this way and NOT some bar whore in her 40's. And some countries have way more women than men that increase your odds even if you are a douchebag.

LMFAO.
    Points Awarded:

StackinGreen gave hehfest 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

thechaoz

You do know you can be not single, and also not married?

It must painful to be some of you daily.

thechaoz

Quote Originally Posted by Ph q all View Post
    Find a good woman...or ask cop hater and america hater b1slickguy to leave his man bun up a little longer and sit back and relax while he does all the work
    Ah yes, the hardcore right wing lunatic.

Doing so well in Traitors years he can't even afford what I spend on dinner and drinks on a Friday night.

I'll send you $300 btc if you give and post a ten minute video of you double wide

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Okieirish View Post

hold up

how is being divorced or having kids considered damaged goods????

wtf... I mean you would buy a house that somebody else has slept in as long as you changed the bed sheets right?

You would buy a car that someone else has drove...

damaged goods to me would be a chick who has herpes or aids.

Kids are a blessing, it ain’t like they trying to get you to be a dad. They already have a dad.

and people make mistakes, grow as a person etc... if someone is divorced it just means they made a bad choice but at least they didn’t have commitment issues.

nahmean?

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1482

I cringed reading all of thechaoz posts in this thread. We get it bro. You want to be 70 hitting on milfs at the bingo hall or nickel slots. I’m not married and have played the field more than most but I just think your outlook is depressing.

If I could make a big bet, I’d go all in that your parents had a shiat marriage and that’s why you are such a pessimist who is in neverland refusing to grow up. As some mentioned, being single with no responsibilities etc is great for a while but you’ll inevitably get to an age where it just becomes sad to all those who are close to you. They’ll pity you hoping one day you’ll find someone that’ll change your Scrooge mentality.

phinfan27615
    phinfan27615's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2334

Whatever works best for u, no two people are the same. I prefer to be single so I can spend my free time how I please (drinking, gambling, video games, weed, no obligations or nagging from someone else). Others will judge no matter what, many prefer to be married, nothing wrong with that either

Okieirish

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    2 options really. If you are older and want a younger one.
    1. Import her.
    2. Go to her country.

Have a little bankroll first. Look, just look at it like you signed her to a 3 year contract. You get full rights to her during this time and eventually she will probably leave you due to the reasons some of the posters here said. If you really want to make it difficult for her to screw around on you then move out into the middle of nowhere.

If you go to her country, or some countries, women that are younger want an older guy that has it together. There isn't this "that's creepy" stupid libtard system like here in the US.

Even if you are 40's, or even 50's, get your a*s in shape. You don't have to bench press 300lbs. or have a 6 pack. Get in shape. You go there, and it can happen. I had a friend in his late 50's go to the Phillipines. Brought back beautiful woman twice over here. She left him both times, BUT one he got preggers and the other just left him after a few years.

I'm just saying there are other options. You can at least have some fun with a younger woman this way and NOT some bar whore in her 40's. And some countries have way more women than men that increase your odds even if you are a douchebag.

LMFAO.
    Apparently, that is what my buddy is doing with that girl from Nigeria !

Okieirish

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    [/B]

hold up

how is being divorced or having kids considered damaged goods????

wtf... I mean you would buy a house that somebody else has slept in as long as you changed the bed sheets right?

You would buy a car that someone else has drove...

damaged goods to me would be a chick who has herpes or aids.

Kids are a blessing, it ain’t like they trying to get you to be a dad. They already have a dad.

and people make mistakes, grow as a person etc... if someone is divorced it just means they made a bad choice but at least they didn’t have commitment issues.

nahmean?
    You are absolutely right. You have to respect somebody for trying. Damaged goods is not a great term. Not many people marry a virgin. Is somebody that got laid before marriage , damaged goods? No! Being single vs. being married are apples and oranges. There are advantages to each.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

I've always wondered how people pick up members of the opposite sex later in life? It seems like most of the worth while women would already be taken. Unless you're rich (100k isn't rich) then you're not going to score some young 20 something that's single they'll either go after someone that is younger, in better shape, and better looking....or...they'll just go after someone that has a lot of money.

If people want to be single their whole life, that's cool. I'm not going to say that's the wrong way to live.
    Advantages and disadvantages to both, as others have said. If you aren't from a religious community or a strong ties community that keeps women in line, there is no doubt that the modern legal and divorce industrial complex strongly disincents men from marrying. Since the globalist paradigm has achieved this goal of division, and most people grow up in the west loving materialism/consumerism and are without healthy religion, men walking away from it and women losing is obvious. The problem is that women have no idea how much this leftist stuff hurts them, and of course by doing so, decreases their fertility and the entire paradigm or structure of society is lost. Let's face it, low quality people who can be controlled are have way more children; this is a historical and evolutionary anomaly. It can't and won't last, but the problems that will come of it will be big.

The way you get any woman (early, later or whenever) is that you live in societies that have a higher female to male ratio. When women have too many options, being far lazier than men, and with a much shorter window of value, they are not appealing to many men, only the thirsty, and certainly nowhere near the age of 40.

Apart from hitting a jackpot, foreign countries not totally ruined by spoiled women are the only real avenue for guys that want a traditional life or family that's legit. And of course, that has its costs because if you bring a girl back from a foreign country who is good looking she will be corrupted here. Women are like water, they conform to the surroundings --- keep her in good surroundings or suffer the consequences. This has always been known.

thechaoz

Only weak men need some broad to validate their existence and not feel "lonely"Strong men have a mission, do whatever they want, and mop the floor with pussy.

How many hen pecked/divorced (sometimes multi) men/balding middle age men with mini vans and half their checks going to kids/ex wife and her new bf do you see?

Yup, don't be that guy.

I mean I'm the new guy, but go ahead and pay for my vacation to Chile with your hot ex. All good.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

lol, the chaoz

BigDofBA

Everyone should just do whatever they want who cares.

One thing I’ve noticed is this thread is that most of the non-married poster seem angry.

The older you get, the harder it will be to attract someone of the opposite sex. That’s just facts.

To each their own.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Everyone should just do whatever they want who cares.

One thing I’ve noticed is this thread is that most of the non-married poster seem angry.

The older you get, the harder it will be to attract someone of the opposite sex. That’s just facts.

To each their own.
    I'm not angry I just don't give a f*ck. My pussy is hitting on a winner gambling as much as I can. That's me mopping the floor. That's my high. I don't need drugs, just gamble action. I'm having fun with that so the hell with the rest of it all.

Gamble or Die Trying!

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

It should be illegal for a man to get married before he turns 35 years old.

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by TheLock View Post
    It seems like a lot of people that get married young, get divorced.

You have to have some life experience and know what you want. You should also live with that person for a minimum of a year.

A lot of people get trapped in this "honeymoon" phase that will inevitably end. A lot of people get infatuated with crazy people over looks, money, whatever. That stuff isn't enough to "keep" you happy.

At the end of the day it's everyone's choice.

I'm not going to call someone that wants to stay single and be alone their entire life an idiot but they shouldn't call people that are happily married and sleeping next their woman every night an idiot either.

blankoblanco

Quote Originally Posted by TheLock View Post
    As much as I think people should mostly be free to do as they choose (as long as it doesn't harm others), this law would actually improve people's lives so much, it's crazy

It's like, look, every 20-something who falls in love, for the rest of time, is gonna think they have it figured out. Most of us have been there. They found the one. It's an unrelenting curse

This is one of the few cases where I think it would actually be justifiable to "protect people from themselves." Not drugs, not booze, not unhealthy food, but marriage. Marriage isn't even fking necessary. If you need a certificate or a signifier of ownership in the form of a visible ring for your relationship to matter that's already a problem

But man, a law like this would spare us from so many divorces

First 1234 Last