JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

^^^Brain the book of Revelations and prophecy in general are very hard to digest and understand and take for fact IMO.. You will find many pastors share different views..

I don't even dare to try to understand it and or reason it out any more.. I prefer to enjoy the present and live life in the moment as I am not concerned about the end of times.. I know where I am going when I die as you do to. I know to look out for false prophets and or when forced to put markings on my body that is forced by society (if that even happens in my life time)..

So I say take caution when trying to understand Prophecy and or the book of revelations because in can easily branch off and get twisted into some kind of cult if not lead purely by the holy spirit....

My take anyways on predicting future events in the bible or by prophecy....

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    ^^^Brain the book of Revelations and prophecy in general are very hard to digest and understand and take for fact IMO.. You will find many pastors share different views..

I don't even dare to try to understand it and or reason it out any more.. I prefer to enjoy the present and live life in the moment as I am not concerned about the end of times.. I know where I am going when I die as you do to. I know to look out for false prophets and or when forced to put markings on my body that is forced by society (if that even happens in my life time)..

So I say take caution when trying to understand Prophecy and or the book of revelations because in can easily branch off and get twisted into some kind of cult if not lead purely by the holy spirit....

My take anyways on predicting future events in the bible or by prophecy....
    i understand why you are hesitant of learning about prophecy (as was i) because of how things can get manipulated, twisted, turned to mean something other than what God is communicating through Daniel, Ezekiel, & revelation. We have been called to watch and test as well as help others find The Messiah.

Interesting though, i was doing a little research on this " 7 seals guy/branch davidians/ david koresh ". This piece of work was a monster. If researched you can see the constant degradation of koreshs philosophy. he went from saying he knew God to that of saying " he is the lamb " ...that he was god.. and some of them (in Texas) still believe this ...beyond nutty. he had them all in like a coma state, he took everything they had. he made them listen to this 7 seals madness he was pushing all day. The real interesting part is when he says his children will be the leaders of the new world and starts telling husband and wife to separate and can't have sex anymore but koresh will sleep with them...

i think, how did all this happen.. some of them very smart, one even graduated from harvard... once you research the whole story, and see how koresh got into power (by banging a 70 year old leader of a church and telling her they were meant to have " a chosen child ".. these people in this part of Texas seem like a special kind ... and " trying " to do the devils work by giving prophecy and God a bad name..

Matthew 24

42Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.
    43But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up. 44Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

1 John 4:1

1Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. 2Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God: 3And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

God bless
    Last edited by brainfreeze; 03-29-17 at 09:45 AM.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

for brainfreeze:

“The Kingdom of God Shall Be Taken From You”

3–Part Series by Pastor Texe Marrs

http://www.biblehomechurch.org/archives.html

The Parable of the Wicked Tenants

(Mark 12:1-12; Luke 20:9-18)
    33Hear ye another parable. There was a man an householder, who planted a vineyard, and made a hedge round about it, and dug in it a press, and built a tower, and let it out to husbandmen; and went into a strange country. 34And when the time of the fruits drew nigh, he sent his servants to the husbandmen that they might receive the fruits thereof. 35And the husbandmen laying hands on his servants, beat one, and killed another, and stoned another. 36Again he sent other servants more than the former; and they did to them in like manner. 37And last of all he sent to them his son, saying: They will reverence my son. 38But the husbandmen seeing the son, said among themselves: This is the heir: come, let us kill him, and we shall have his inheritance. 39And taking him, they cast him forth out of the vineyard, and killed him. 40When therefore the lord of the vineyard shall come, what will he do to those husbandmen? 41They say to him: He will bring those evil men to an evil end; and will let out his vineyard to other husbandmen, that shall render him the fruit in due season.
    42Jesus saith to them: Have you never read in the Scriptures: The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner? By the Lord this has been done; and it is wonderful in our eyes.

43Therefore I say to you, that the kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and shall be given to a nation yielding the fruits thereof. 44And whosoever shall fall on this stone, shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it shall grind him to powder.

45And when the chief priests and Pharisees had heard his parables, they knew that he spoke of them.
    46And seeking to lay hands on him, they feared the multitudes: because they held him as a prophet.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Snowball

Romans 11

17And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert graffed in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree; 18Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee. 19Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be graffed in. 20Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear: 21For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee. 22Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off. 23And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be graffed in: for God is able to graff them in again. 24For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert graffed contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be graffed into their own olive tree?

its a conditional covenant God has with the Hebrew people. When they reject God and accept a sinful lifestyle away from God and start worshipping false gods, God disperses them. Then He brings them, God has done this all through time... They are the only people with real rights to a land deed.
    Last edited by brainfreeze; 03-29-17 at 03:48 PM.

Snowball

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
    They are the only people with real rights to a land deed.
    I believe the conversation can stop right here, right now.
    Just going to stop talking to you, I've done what I should to share
    information and you are not willing to listen or think for yourself.

Snowball

Love this guy, very spiritual .. has good understanding.
    I don't even have to play that video to know this person is a jackbutt loser and
    moron who knows nothing of God. That symbol is kaballah. Raw evil, pal.
    Babylonian mystery schools and the talmudic, masonic "Jews" go hand-in-hand..

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    I don't even have to play that video to know this person is a jackbutt loser and
    moron who knows nothing of God. That symbol is kaballah. Raw evil, pal.
    Babylonian mystery schools and the talmudic, masonic "Jews" go hand-in-hand..
    lol, these symbols aren't evil, and might be in kabballa but only highjacked from God. The devil does it with everything, things are one way he turns them upside down and backwards. Numbers aren't evil, words aren't evil, music isn't evil, it's the intent behind these things that can make them that way.

This guy isn't a messianic jew either, just because he has that thing on his head doesn't mean he is. That's the problem you've already judged him and the video and didn't take the time to listen ...

God bless snowball

brainfreeze
    Meaning

I believe the conversation can stop right here, right now.
    Just going to stop talking to you, I've done what I should to share
    information and you are not willing to listen or think for yourself.
    Per usual snowball, we won't agree. i've shown the facts " God is able to graff them back in ". If you want to stop here that's fine. When you want to start again show me another people with a promised land from God...

Snowball

Per usual snowball, we won't agree. i've shown the facts " God is able to graff them back in ". If you want to stop here that's fine. When you want to start again show me another people with a promised land from God...
    True Torah Judaism is not Kaballah is not Freemasonry and is not Zionism.

The last will and testament of Canaan read: "Love one another, love robbery, love lewdness, hate your masters, and do not speak the truth." The Babylonian Talmud says: "Five things did Canaan charge his sons: love one another, love robbery, love lewdness, hate your masters, and do not speak the truth" The Last Will of Canaan, Babylonian Talmud, Peshachim 113b. These five points have been the modus operadi of the Canaanites for three thousand years. "the Will of Canaan today remains the operating instructions of the Canaanite heirs, who presently control the World Order. At the same time, it remains unknown to the peoples whom the Canaanites continue to rob, enslave, and massacre." The instructions are a command to commit genocide against the people of Shem (Genesis 27:39-41).

http://biblebelievers.org.au/nv1.htm
    http://www.truetorahjews.org/
    https://bible.org/article/baalism-ca...estament-texts

brainfreeze
    Meaning

True Torah Judaism is not Kaballah is not Freemasonry and is not Zionism.
    i never said it was... i still stand by the Jews.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Galatians 2:20

20I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

http://time.com/4732540/x-men-gold-a...marvel-ardian/

" marvel comics is taking discplinarian action against its own muslim artist " for inserting islamist, anti semitic, and anti christian folly into marvel comics...

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Matthew 27

57When the even was come, there came a rich man of Arimathaea, named Joseph, who also himself was Jesus' disciple: 58He went to Pilate, and begged the body of Jesus. Then Pilate commanded the body to be delivered. 59And when Joseph had taken the body, he wrapped it in a clean linen cloth, 60And laid it in his own new tomb, which he had hewn out in the rock: and he rolled a great stone to the door of the sepulchre, and departed. 61And there was Mary Magdalene, and the other Mary, sitting over against the sepulchre.

62Now the next day, that followed the day of the preparation, the chief priests and Pharisees came together unto Pilate, 63Saying, Sir, we remember that that deceiver said, while he was yet alive, After three days I will rise again. 64Command therefore that the sepulchre be made sure until the third day, lest his disciples come by night, and steal him away, and say unto the people, He is risen from the dead: so the last error shall be worse than the first

65Pilate said unto them, Ye have a watch: go your way, make it as sure as ye can.66So they went, and made the sepulchre sure, sealing the stone, and setting a watch.

Last edited by brainfreeze; 04-14-17 at 12:39 PM.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Luke 24

45Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures, 46And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behoved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day:

IAG
    No good deed goes unpunished
    IAG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Luke 24

45Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures, 46And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behoved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day:

He is risen indeed!
    Points Awarded:

brainfreeze gave IAG 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Really kim, .... the virgin mary... i wonder why God (with Jesus) in particular is on a persons mind like this but yet is a complete abomination and against everything He stands for... so crappy kim with a candle, psychedelic colors, and the virgin mary for " 420 " ....

then you add in a place with this same kind of " psychedelic scheme " called cannabis church ....

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/20/u...abis.html?_r=0

this is the work of lucifer people ...

YOU WILL NEVER FIND GOD IN A JOINT OR BLUNT .... lame whack kim and kanye, but keep putting mary on your fishnet blouse kim, so ignorant ... the world gave you the slight of hand and you act out this alice in wonderland play right before the world ...leading others to the same destruction ...

God help kanye and kim .... help them all, so very lost.
    Last edited by brainfreeze; 04-21-17 at 02:36 PM.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Thought about something today ... could've really injured a guy and his family on the day " Christ rose " from the dead. The guy ran a stop sign and wasn't even looking my way and i anticipated him not going to look and keep creeping past and by the stop sign while im coming from the opposite direction he was looking. i couldn't stop, so i hit the gas and veered around him with him narrowly missing my back end. i turned around and seen a little girl with her face pressed against the window in the back seat and thought, that could've been bad.. completely his fault too ..

it seems to go unnoticed .. happens a lot to me for some reason, people just can't drive idk.. but im always assisting others mistakes, doing good .. seems like nothing but that's what good does, it just does with no intent of reap or reward ... bad people take advantage of these types of situations and live off insurance companies ... it's almost geared and built for those who want to abuse..

but love and good just silently keeps being love and good ... keeps the world going around.

thought i'd share that .. God bless

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

http://time.com/4732540/x-men-gold-a...marvel-ardian/

" marvel comics is taking discplinarian action against its own muslim artist " for inserting islamist, anti semitic, and anti christian folly into marvel comics...
    no surprise for a copy cat religion.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    no surprise for a copy cat religion.
    Some even make copies of food and sell them in their stores...

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Some even make copies of food and sell them in their stores...

is that a lexus ..

nevermind ...

i know all arab folks aren't like this but guess this goes in with abuse of systems.. some probably just want a better (american) style life, but all the free ride on tax incentive biz and free ebt money .. come on, somebody call trump

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Thing is muslim ideology and American laws could never mix.. as seen here, this muslim doctor was indicted for mutilating little girls.. this is what some sects of muslims do,

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.b05d6f2ec0fd

they want more immigration to help shape and form the laws in certain states and grow ... until their hopes of a shia law is attainable.
    Last edited by brainfreeze; 05-11-17 at 02:07 AM.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Some come from dust and look to destroy what dust beyond themselves hold instead of getting beyond themselves .... shrugs, will never happen, but fair well with what's do.

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

not sure if heaven or hell is real , but I sure wish GOD really did intervene down here on earth

bozeman
    bozeman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5145

u guys know GOD stands for Galactic Observation Device!

So i donno if intervention is his sphere of expertise

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
    not sure if heaven or hell is real , but I sure wish GOD really did intervene down here on earth
    Die today... it's real, HE's real. As for intervention,

it's written...

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Pray for this guy ...

and to think a clinton is locked in a twitter battle with the prez of the country.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...a-Clinton.html

wild west 2017
    Last edited by brainfreeze; 05-31-17 at 04:50 PM.

Snowball

The first false flag: Nero blames Christians for the fire he started in 64 A.D.

http://www.eyewitnesstohistory.com/christians.htm

http://www.eyewitnesstohistory.com/rome.htm

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Jesus loves you, and the devils mad ... hahaha

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

http://www.providr.com/parents-chose...mpaign=providr

This family prayed instead of going to the doctor. Needless to say, it didn't work. How sad.

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

If I'm wrong about God the Father, the Son & the Holy Spirit, & it's all made up then I'm not worried about no other f u c k i n g Entity or Creator never mentioned taking me down after I'm gone in this world, just because I ignored their extense through my life time. So my faith is all I have ..... the word is there in black & white. We have the choice to acknowledge it or ignore it. God gave us our own free will ....
    Last edited by BeatTheJerk; 06-25-17 at 04:36 PM.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

GOD bless the usA! Happy Independence Day ladies and gents..

JESUS LOVES YOU
    Points Awarded:

PittsburghPlayer gave brainfreeze 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

https://richarddawkins.net/2017/07/letter-to-kpfa/

now that he gets silenced ... he's starting to ask questions.

These aren't questions that will help him though.
    Last edited by brainfreeze; 07-25-17 at 03:05 PM. Reason: Add

boneheaded1
    boneheaded1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1081

How do you know there is one? You don't.

And you ain't never gonna know until it's all over for you.

Some people feel him, some people don't. It's all wiring in my opinion.

Just watch a 4 year old die from cancer the suffering of the child and his family. Then tell me you believe. I watched my 4 year old neighbor and his family go through that. No God I could ever believe would put anyone through that, let alone good people.

It's all a fairy tale to alleviate the fear that eventually you die and that will be it. A hundred years after your death it will be like you never existed. That fact helps push many people towards God.

And if you believe, good for you. If it gives you comfort, that's fine. I ain't judging. I'm married to a believer, remember. And, I encourage her in her beliefs. And she isn't a hateful, they are sinners type (and neither is her church or I would never let my kids go).

Bottom line, God won't help you here.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by boneheaded1 View Post

Just watch a 4 year old die from cancer the suffering of the child and his family. Then tell me you believe. I watched my 4 year old neighbor and his family go through that. No God I could ever believe would put anyone through that, let alone good people.

It's all a fairy tale to alleviate the fear that eventually you die and that will be it. A hundred years after your death it will be like you never existed. That fact helps push many people towards God.

And if you believe, good for you. If it gives you comfort, that's fine. I ain't judging. I'm married to a believer, remember. And, I encourage her in her beliefs. And she isn't a hateful, they are sinners type (and neither is her church or I would never let my kids go).

Dude ... you have no idea. i wish i could just form a bunch of simple sentences that would make you clearly understand and believe. i don't have those words, and you have no idea what comes against me for talking as i do ... you don't know my life, you don't know what i've seen or how good or horrible this world can be...

Bottom line ...

you have no idea, and yes, Jesus loves you and your wife... have a good night bonehead

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Quote Originally Posted by boneheaded1 View Post

I remember being 12 years old when i realized religion was a coping mechanism...Ill never forget the day I explained this to my brother who felt the same way but at the time he didnt have the confidence to initiate the conversation. It was that day that our lives began a new chapter. It was on that day that we both felt free. We began to see people who were not honest with themselves and would hide behind their spirituality, like the pastor at our church taking trips to jamaica while others at the church were struggling. We could see right though the curtain which so many hide behind.

One day it will be considered a mental illness.

First ... 979899100101102103 ... Last