bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

If we didnt jail blacks would they kill each other off?

Just a thought

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

On the same train of though, if your people quite fukking their in-laws they would be able to rationalize the idiocy of a question like the one posed here.

Are you your own grandfather?

Go out back and pick your banjo.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

what a fukkin idiot this OP trash is. EVERY race has its own set of fanatics and psychotics/ criminals.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

careful... you might get banned for this thread.

I made racist comments about the boston terrorist and i got banned. Now you talking about african americans .... half the posters at SBR are

what you call "blacks" including my self.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

U can call us white but we can't call you black?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    U can call us white but we can't call you black?
    I would beat somebody's ass if they called me black to my face. I am an "african american"

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    On the same train of though, if your people quite fukking their in-laws they would be able to rationalize the idiocy of a question like the one posed here.

Are you your own grandfather?

Go out back and pick your banjo.
    hook line sinker

Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfman14 View Post
    what a fukkin idiot this OP trash is. EVERY race has its own set of fanatics and psychotics/ criminals.
    Blacks have the lowest IQ and impulse control of all races.

Why does no one talk about this?

TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    I would beat somebody's ass if they called me black to my face. I am an "african american"
    you're an idiot and you're a BLACK NEGRO...you're not afrikan, ( how do you know you're afrikan anyway..and what's to be proud of?)you're an American...if you don't like america, renounce your citizenship, and MOVE THE fuk BACK TO THE PLAINS OF AFRIKA......you should be kissing every white-mans feet that you see, because if you were afrikan, you'd be holding a spear chasing monkeys for food.....
    Last edited by TheRifleman; 07-07-13 at 04:29 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: leetreaper, and retard

TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Gonzo View Post

because it's not in the leftist agenda......and right now they control the media...it's talked about a lot, but not publicly.

brettels
    brettels's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

Truth right there rifleman

billysink

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Gonzo View Post

Probably because whites have the greatest degree of mental instability, insecurity and paranoid thought process of all races.

bettilimbroke999

Probably because whites have the greatest degree of mental instability, insecurity and paranoid thought process of all races.
    I dont doubt it, its alot more stressful to work for a living and support yourself and family instead of just tellin Human Services you ****** up again with another disgusting skank...time to up them benefits

bettilimbroke999

If blacks werent jailed theyd self-eliminate in a year...its just their "culture"...gangsta rap and pointless crime

If we also cancelled welfare they'd self-eliminate in a month

Think about it like this...1/6th of black males (the worst of the worst) are locked up...thats damn near 20%..imagine if they were allowed to roam free in their communities instead of having to get jailed for shooting their fellow blacks for their Nike's...how long til they kill the other 80%?

billysink

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    I dont doubt it, its alot more stressful to work for a living and support yourself and family instead of just tellin Human Services you ****** up again with another disgusting skank...time to up them benefits
    Profiling others can only mask your insecurities, paranoid thoughts and general inability to handle that which the world deals you. You just do not have the intelligence, strength and intestinal fortitude to exist in a peaceful, non confrontational society. You cannot create your own well being let alone analyze the shortcomings of others. In order for you to feel some semblance of sanity you must concentrate on the shortcomings of others. You simply lack the skill set to deal with your own.

The methodology of concentrating on the shortcomings of others rather than focusing on your own has fostered, over time, a litany of weak minded individuality and festered into a way of life for the likes of you. Not your fault, I really think that inherently you had no choice in the matter.

Thanks for posting. Should you feel the need to continue on in proof of my theory, carry on.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Jay Z will be the next president

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Are you from Africa?
    Because I've met "blacks" from the Dominican and other places who find it very offensive to be called African-American, because they have no immediate or recent lineage to Africa.

There was a black student in a class of mine two semesters ago who stated "I don't call you European-American, why am I an African-American, I am an American, plain and simple"

It's a fine line, and personally I think both should be fine as long as there is no intent to be derogatory.

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Quote Originally Posted by TheRifleman View Post
    you're an idiot and you're a NEGRO...you're not afrikan, ( how do you know you're afrikan anyway..and what's to be proud of?)you're an American...if you don't like america, renounce your citizenship, and MOVE THE fuk BACK TO THE PLAINS OF AFRIKA......you should be kissing every white-mans feet that you see, because if you were afrikan, you'd be holding a spear chasing monkeys for food.....
    oh sh*t, its ON!

let's see how Big Bear hits back on this one!

biff
    dead
    biff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

i thought african americans wasn't PC any longer. it was awhile ago blacks said that was also now a racist term. so, what do we call you? you have a ton of names you can call us, so what is "safe" for us? i really want to know to avoid being banned from forums. if i'm called "that white guy", i have no problems with that. cracker etc. i would.

thank you.

billysink

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    oh sh*t, its ON!

let's see how Big Bear hits back on this one!

It ain't on at all. This is a fukkin chitty room.

On don't happen in a fukkin chitty room Carper.

The fukk kinda shut ins we got here anyway.
    Points Awarded:

CarpeDime gave billysink 25 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: CarpeDime

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by biff View Post
    i thought african americans wasn't PC any longer. it was awhile ago blacks said that was also now a racist term. so, what do we call you? you have a ton of names you can call us, so what is "safe" for us? i really want to know to avoid being banned from forums. if i'm called "that white guy", i have no problems with that. cracker etc. i would.

thank you.
    Racism is the reason blacks fail at such absurd subhuman levels...boy if it werent for racism blacks would be doin great oh yeahhhhhh! Its even racism in places like Africa and Haiti where there are no white ppl...you see blacks sense your extreme racism subconsciously from 1000s of miles away...thats how destructive your racist thoughts are

Racism is the reason blacks always score half that of their fellow white students in public schools on tests...if you dont think so the black posters on here will direct you to stormfront to post your neo-Nazi propaganda while they let you know how you stole their ancestors (2 centuries ago but hey its tough to move on) from their wonderful lives in Africa and have thus ruined their descendants lives for all eternity
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 07-07-13 at 03:02 PM.

billysink

Racism is the reason blacks fail at such absurd subhuman levels...boy if it werent for racism blacks would be doin great oh yeahhhhhh! Its even racism in places like Africa and Haiti where there are no white ppl...you see blacks sense your extreme racism subconsciously from 1000s of miles away...thats how destructive your racist thoughts are

Racism is the reason blacks always score half that of their fellow white students in public schools on tests...if you dont think so the black posters on here will direct you to stormfront to post your neo-Nazi propaganda while they let you know how you stole their ancestors (2 centuries ago but hey its tough to move on) from Africa and have thus ruined their descendants lives for eternity
    This is perhaps one of the greatest monuments to human stupidity ever posted on a website.

You have clearly started a topic you have not the depth of soul not the required intelligence to be a part of.

"Hey but its tough to move on".

You can't even get from one day to the next without looking over your shoulder, throwing someone under the fukkin bus or hiding behind your self perceived wisdom of a problem you have never been part of.

But you would gladly comment on those who bear the burden of centuries of degradation by those who have been, by no means or matter better than different.

Fukkin amazing the shallowness of those who have not yet lived to tell the stories they do.

The conditioned make for easy prey.

Remember that you poor silly fukks.

bettilimbroke999

Go check out Africa or Haiti where there are no whites...go see how our "equals" live without us and preferably stay there

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Actually conservatives/republicans have the lowest IQ's. you can have your own opinions but not your own facts. Sorry

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Go check out Africa or Haiti where there are no whites...go see how our "equals" live without us and preferably stay there

Do you know many countries in Africa are making great strides and are utilizing capitalism too. Check it out.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

nah you should go . take a micro phone with you and yelll everything you feel about them.

billysink

nah you should go . take a micro phone with you and yelll everything you feel about them.

That would actually be interacting with those that he has profiled. No fukkin way in god's green creation does this fukk have the wherewith all to do that. Any attempt to understand that of what he speaks is far, far beyond this clown's skill set.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 332

I have one question about this "African-American" term. Why are people wanting to be called that, when it was the Africans that sold them into slavery in the first place? If their own people did not want them then, why do they want to be affiliated with them now? Slavery actually still exists in some parts of Africa today. If someone wants to call me simple minded, or bigoted that's your prerogative, but I think this is a legitimate question. Are some American people so blinded by past terms that they will just latch onto anything that just sounds better? I can understand if it feels like your heritage might have been stolen from you, but what kind of heritage is it that people sold your ancestors away from your original country? Would life in Africa had been any better for you than it is in America today? As far as I'm concerned, we are all brothers and sisters of the greatest nation ever formulated. We might not always, or ever, agree, but when do brothers and sisters ever do?
    Last edited by Mr KLC; 07-07-13 at 04:20 PM.

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15072

European colonization is a big reason for the problems in many African countries. Not the only reason, but a big one.

Haiti on the other hand needs to get its shit together.

bettilimbroke999

Go hangout with your equals in Haiti and Africa without the shadow of slavery 200 years ago hangin over ya causing you to live like fukin apes here in 2013

bettilimbroke999

That would actually be interacting with those that he has profiled. No fukkin way in god's green creation does this fukk have the wherewith all to do that. Any attempt to understand that of what he speaks is far, far beyond this clown's skill set.
    I donate to the primitive black countries...I have no interest in vacationing there.

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    I have one question about this "African-American" term. Why are people wanting to be called that, when it was the Africans that sold them into slavery in the first place? If their own people did not want them then, why do they want to be affiliated with them now? Slavery actually still exists in some parts of Africa today. If someone wants to call me simple minded, or bigoted that's your prerogative, but I think this is a legitimate question. Are some American people so blinded by past terms that they will just latch onto anything that just sounds better? I can understand if it feels like your heritage might have been stolen from you, but what kind of heritage is it that people sold your ancestors away from your original country? Would life in Africa had been any better for you than it is in America today? As far as I'm concerned, we are all brothers and sisters of the greatest nation ever formulated. We might not always, or ever, agree, but when do brothers and sisters ever do?
    This is too real for blacks to understand...their ancestors were ALREADY slaves in fukin hellhole Africa and sold to the whites. Blacks have this view that we picked em up at a fukin African country club or something and threw chains on em...they have to blame whitey for slavery when only difference would have been theyd have had their slave ancestors in Africa instead of US and theyd be getting gangraped by a bunch of pitch black Tyrone's with AIDS today instead of pocketing the welfare for their 25 kids they've never met in their sec 8 air conditioned home while bitchin about racism as they watch their white neighbors leave to go to work in the morning and crank up the gangsta rap

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

OP is white trash.....doesn't tip just like black people

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1646

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Actually conservatives/republicans have the lowest IQ's. you can have your own opinions but not your own facts. Sorry
    That's why they are "the rich party" that doesnt care about anyone, according to libs like you.
    but they have low iqs? Which is it? Keep being a poor and broke democrat. How did change work out for you? Lmao...

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Lincoln is a f... idiot to set them free...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: retard

12 Last