1. #1
    slikec
    slikec's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-11-11
    Posts: 1,024
    Betpoints: 23936

    Very possible(90%+) over 30k betpoints airdrop!!!!!!

    Hello fellow poker players.
    Since i made 90% of my points playing poker here and i cant use my points over 18months and dont see how this will change i will do airdrop i guess.

    What i want from you is good suggestions how should i give you points. I like some players more so they wont be spread equally. Even if there wont be an airdrop(as it looks is very likely 90%+ that will be) best suggestion automatically wins 1k betpoints.

    I had fun here while it lasted.

    Have fun thinking of suggestions,

    slikec

  2. #2
    cincinnatikid513
    vacances
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 40,833

    give ur points for the samball donation
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: franklee168, BigOrange, and eSTOXX
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 05/03/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/26/2021

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  3. #3
    ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-24-07
    Posts: 5,797

    Yes samball donation should definitely get some. And angelman donation is another good one. Just all those worthy causes they have in the store - do a wide variety of those if nothing else!
    Points Awarded:

    slikec gave ArunSh 1000 Betpoint(s) for this post.

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 05/06/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 05/03/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/26/2021

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  4. #4
    mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-04-13
    Posts: 11,077

    Yes....give back to causes that support SBR family.

    Samball
    Angelman

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/16/2021

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  5. #5
    Enkhbat
    Enkhbat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-18-11
    Posts: 2,261
    Betpoints: 23952

    Yeah definitely donate to Samball

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  6. #6
    franklee168
    franklee168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-06-11
    Posts: 4,562
    Betpoints: 72

    Looks like Samball is the winner.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  7. #7
    cincinnatikid513
    vacances
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 40,833

    Quote Originally Posted by ArunSh View Post
    Yes samball donation should definitely get some. And angelman donation is another good one. Just all those worthy causes they have in the store - do a wide variety of those if nothing else!
    he's obv international poster, they have limited purchases in the sbr store, think only sportsbook cash, it's sad really international sbr pros get shet on here
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 05/03/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/26/2021

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  8. #8
    yahoonino
    yahoonino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-10-07
    Posts: 2,141

    Give me some and il put them to good use..
    Points Awarded:

    USCPHILLYGUY gave yahoonino 500 Betpoint(s) for this post.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  9. #9
    Ian
    Tank Man Lives
    Ian's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-09-09
    Posts: 4,575
    Betpoints: 4669

    Some ideas:

    1) Donate to Charity
    2) Keep waiting and hope SBR processes your store orders
    3) Run a contest (NFL draft, NBA or NHL regular season results are options).

    GL!
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/29/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/26/2021


  10. #10
    ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-04-11
    Posts: 16,747
    Betpoints: 9815

    Do what u feel comfortable with. Have fun w/ it. Mixing in a % on chosen charity is always a good choice.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  11. #11
    ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-04-11
    Posts: 16,747
    Betpoints: 9815

    slik, you're saying u can't touch the pts?

    Just my 2cents. If u can, you should purchase Bitcoin a few times and look out for your future.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  12. #12
    cincinnatikid513
    vacances
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 40,833

    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    slik, you're saying u can't touch the pts?

    Just my 2cents. If u can, you should purchase Bitcoin a few times and look out for your future.
    he's international poster all he can do is sportsbook cash and those orders take months to complete if ever
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 05/03/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/26/2021

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  13. #13
    Krashman
    Krashman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-24-09
    Posts: 2,877
    Betpoints: 20818

    Quote Originally Posted by slikec View Post
    Hello fellow poker players.
    Since i made 90% of my points playing poker here and i cant use my points over 18months and dont see how this will change i will do airdrop i guess.

    What i want from you is good suggestions how should i give you points. I like some players more so they wont be spread equally. Even if there wont be an airdrop(as it looks is very likely 90%+ that will be) best suggestion automatically wins 1k betpoints.

    I had fun here while it lasted.

    Have fun thinking of suggestions,

    slikec
    You can donate points to the Samball gofundme through this thread: https://www.sportsbookreview.com/for....php?t=3655598

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  14. #14
    Krashman
    Krashman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-24-09
    Posts: 2,877
    Betpoints: 20818

    Quote Originally Posted by ArunSh View Post
    Just all those worthy causes they have in the store - do a wide variety of those if nothing else!
    International SBR pros can NOT donate to charity via the store, only Sportbook Cash available for purchase in the international store.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    If u can, you should purchase Bitcoin a few times
    International SBR pros can NOT purchase Bitcoin. Only Sportbook Cash available for purchase in the international store.

    Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    he's international poster all he can do is sportsbook cash and those orders take months to complete if ever
    Correct. Also, there are less books participating in the sportbook cash program than there used to be, there are only 5 now. If an international player does not qualify for one of those 5 books for whatever reason then they have nothing to spend points on. There has not been a new book added to the store in years.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  15. #15
    BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-13-09
    Posts: 6,355
    Betpoints: 37

    You could probably give the points to one of the moderators and they could make the Sam9Ball donations with them. (Not JJ or they will end up on the roulette table)

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  16. #16
    Krashman
    Krashman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-24-09
    Posts: 2,877
    Betpoints: 20818

    You could put a point bounty on your own head in the tournaments every day.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  17. #17
    Roger T. Bannon
    Roger T. Bannon's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-28-18
    Posts: 3,096
    Betpoints: 60

    Have a contest of some sort. If you like poker pals, have a poker contest. Disqualify anybody you don't like.

    Or open it up to other things like a soccer contest or some such thing.

    I would turn it into the Hunger Games myself.

  18. #18
    jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-24-07
    Posts: 4,924
    Betpoints: 12

    I was going to come up with something witty and maybe you would throw some my way !! then i saw the suggestion about Sam and i agree that would be the way to go if you wanted too!! id still take a few but charity is the best way I think!!

  19. #19
    cincinnatikid513
    vacances
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 40,833

    Quote Originally Posted by Krashman View Post
    International SBR pros can NOT donate to charity via the store, only Sportbook Cash available for purchase in the international store.



    International SBR pros can NOT purchase Bitcoin. Only Sportbook Cash available for purchase in the international store.



    Correct. Also, there are less books participating in the sportbook cash program than there used to be, there are only 5 now. If an international player does not qualify for one of those 5 books for whatever reason then they have nothing to spend points on. There has not been a new book added to the store in years.
    why can't intl posters purchase bitcoin???? guess that makes too much sense
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 05/03/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/26/2021

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  20. #20
    franklee168
    franklee168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-06-11
    Posts: 4,562
    Betpoints: 72

    So what's the conclusion with this thread?

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  21. #21
    Krashman
    Krashman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-24-09
    Posts: 2,877
    Betpoints: 20818

    Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    why can't intl posters purchase bitcoin???? guess that makes too much sense
    My theory is SBR wants to force internationals to do Sportsbook Cash since that is still an arangement SBR has with some books. So we are not allowed to do Bitcoin. And that kinda makes sense because some pros don't like doing the associated rollover and would opt for the Bitcoin.

    In my case however I can prove I am not eligible at all for any of the 5 available Sportbook Cash offers through no fault of my own.

    I think SBR should allow Bitcoin in that case, on a case by case basis. But SBR don't care.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  22. #22
    cincinnatikid513
    vacances
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 40,833

    Quote Originally Posted by Krashman View Post
    My theory is SBR wants to force internationals to do Sportsbook Cash since that is still an arangement SBR has with some books. So we are not allowed to do Bitcoin. And that kinda makes sense because some pros don't like doing the associated rollover and would opt for the Bitcoin.

    In my case however I can prove I am not eligible at all for any of the 5 available Sportbook Cash offers through no fault of my own.

    I think SBR should allow Bitcoin in that case, on a case by case basis. But SBR don't care.
    i see that , by how long it takes international sbr pros orders to take, they should come up with another solution, it doesn't make sense u can win bitcoin in contest but can't purchase it, set up something where international posters all pony up betpoints then play a contest that everybody gets a bitcoin payout
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 05/03/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/26/2021

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  23. #23
    Pareto
    Pareto's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-10-07
    Posts: 920
    Betpoints: 34452

    I cant use my points either. I got the following message from SBR almost 5 years ago:

    For a non-US player, there are additional incentives in going Pro beyond just the SBR Store, for instance by going Pro you are eligible for the $50,000 cash prize pool in this year's Beat The Prick NFL and College Football Contest, as well as meeting the requirement of our next SBR Poker and Bowl Contests.

    As far as SBR Store goes, yes the perk is redeeming your points through SBR Store sponsors. We hope to include more sponsors in the future for those in your situation.

    Best regards,
    SBR Staff


    They hoped to include more sponsors for people in my situation, but not a single sponsor has been added in 5 years.

  24. #24
    pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-03-19
    Posts: 6,575
    Betpoints: 817

    I am surprised that charity options are not open for international players.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  25. #25
    franklee168
    franklee168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-06-11
    Posts: 4,562
    Betpoints: 72

    Quote Originally Posted by slikec View Post
    Hello fellow poker players.
    Since i made 90% of my points playing poker here and i cant use my points over 18months and dont see how this will change i will do airdrop i guess.

    What i want from you is good suggestions how should i give you points. I like some players more so they wont be spread equally. Even if there wont be an airdrop(as it looks is very likely 90%+ that will be) best suggestion automatically wins 1k betpoints.

    I had fun here while it lasted.

    Have fun thinking of suggestions,

    slikec
    Quote Originally Posted by Pareto View Post
    I cant use my points either. I got the following message from SBR almost 5 years ago:

    For a non-US player, there are additional incentives in going Pro beyond just the SBR Store, for instance by going Pro you are eligible for the $50,000 cash prize pool in this year's Beat The Prick NFL and College Football Contest, as well as meeting the requirement of our next SBR Poker and Bowl Contests.

    As far as SBR Store goes, yes the perk is redeeming your points through SBR Store sponsors. We hope to include more sponsors in the future for those in your situation.

    Best regards,
    SBR Staff


    They hoped to include more sponsors for people in my situation, but not a single sponsor has been added in 5 years.


    Send all your points over to pablo222 and he can turn them into money for samball. He's making it easy for us.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  26. #26
    Easy-Rider 66
    Thunder Road
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-14-12
    Posts: 25,806
    Betpoints: 145

    Yeah OP hit up Pablo222 with your points. going to a good cause. GL.

  27. #27
    Easy-Rider 66
    Thunder Road
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-14-12
    Posts: 25,806
    Betpoints: 145

  28. #28
    eddycash
    eddycash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-06-13
    Posts: 3,997
    Betpoints: 1737

    sad to see that SBR never fixed your store order bro.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/29/2021

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  29. #29
    aggieshawn
    SBR youtube Channels
    aggieshawn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-24-07
    Posts: 4,291
    Betpoints: 12

    I need to buy beer in Europe, need points
    Points Awarded:

    slikec gave aggieshawn 500 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  30. #30
    cincinnatikid513
    vacances
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 40,833

    sbrinternationalproslivesmatertoo


    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 05/03/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/26/2021

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  31. #31
    slikec
    slikec's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-11-11
    Posts: 1,024
    Betpoints: 23936

    Thx for link 5k donated.

  32. #32
    Easy-Rider 66
    Thunder Road
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-14-12
    Posts: 25,806
    Betpoints: 145

    Quote Originally Posted by slikec View Post
    Thx for link 5k donated.
    good deal Slikec.

  33. #33
    slikec
    slikec's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-11-11
    Posts: 1,024
    Betpoints: 23936

    Bigday is in charge of Angelman? I dont wanna serach to much point me to guy so i donate 5k points. Still 20k left(i have 12k in orders pending 2 years soon so whatever).

  34. #34
    Easy-Rider 66
    Thunder Road
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-14-12
    Posts: 25,806
    Betpoints: 145

    Quote Originally Posted by slikec View Post
    Bigday is in charge of Angelman? I dont wanna serach to much point me to guy so i donate 5k points. Still 20k left(i have 12k in orders pending 2 years soon so whatever).
    https://www.sportsbookreview.com/for....php?t=3656915

    Bigday is in this thread Post #5
    Points Awarded:

    slikec gave Easy-Rider 66 100 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  35. #35
    slikec
    slikec's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-11-11
    Posts: 1,024
    Betpoints: 23936

    Ok Arunsh wins 1k points for suggestions. Donated 2x 5k points rest i will if somehow i finally get sportsbook cash or not.

    Either way wait me at poker tables and win those all ins. Have fun

12 Last
Top