BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

Quote Originally Posted by ManosdePiedra View Post
    Igor has another associate as well. Kashman. Saw it today at 3 pm tourney. Krashman was all in with nothing hand and I called and Igor did too. Igor was big stack. Igor raises after the flop and pushed me out. turned over nothing and kashman triples up and proceeds shortly to final. I had Krash beat and out. Several others saw it. Come on guys. Do u really need to do stuff like this to make the final 100?
    This example is not an indication of collusion, just that he (in my opinion) does not play tourney very well. I have seen numerous people do this. Betting into a dry side pot with a short stack all in is dumb unless you are protecting a made hand that is vulnerable or you are trying to get additional value on a made hand.

Some people disagree with this approach but either way it is very unlikely collusion and at worst just a dumb play.

If you plan to flip with the short stack all-in re-raise preflop and isolate.

SBR Drew
    SBR Drew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

This investigation will take longer than today. We will be looking at these claims. Hang tight people. If anyone was dumping during this event they WILL BE BANNED from the finals. Also further action will take place.

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 51461

Quote Originally Posted by BeerDog99 View Post
    This example is not an indication of collusion, just that he (in my opinion) does not play tourney very well. I have seen numerous people do this. Betting into a dry side pot with a short stack all in is dumb unless you are protecting a made hand that is vulnerable or you are trying to get additional value on a made hand.

Some people disagree with this approach but either way it is very unlikely collusion and at worst just a dumb play.

Yes, agree with BeerDog99 - I see this sort of stupid play made very often, is not really proof of collusion.

That said, it's pretty rare that any ONE hand could really be proof of collusion - really need to show a pattern of behaviour to truly have evidence.

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by SBR drew View Post
    This investigation will take longer than today. We will be looking at these claims. Hang tight people. If anyone was dumping during this event they WILL BE BANNED from the finals. Also further action will take place.

Thanks for looking into this drew! Always good to clean house when possible if people are doing unethical things - good for the long-term health of the community.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Do the right thing here Drew

there’s been several patterns of strange behavior with Igor. On top of that’ guy refuses to play unless he’s flipping which I thought was not allowed

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47523

Quote Originally Posted by BeerDog99 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by ArunSh View Post
    Yes, agree with BeerDog99 - I see this sort of stupid play made very often, is not really proof of collusion.

That said, it's pretty rare that any ONE hand could really be proof of collusion - really need to show a pattern of behaviour to truly have evidence.
    I agree with BeerDog and Arun here.

I have played against Krashman here for years and don't believe he is the shady type, however, I cant be 100% certain.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Igor in 54th & probably safe to make the cut

Krashman 84th and on the bubble. Yeah nothing fishy

sam9ball
    Update Status
    sam9ball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2353

Rest assured heads will roll if we find out this ill behavior is being done.
    Eye In The Sky is Watching!!

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Krashman 2nd. Igor 3rd.

Coincidence

franklee168
    franklee168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17029

If you guys ever see franklee169 on the same table as me, watch out! BTW, Krashman is good people.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1524

Quote Originally Posted by sam9ball View Post
    Yeah whatever! It's the same fuk'in poker bullshit! The same certain players get the cards and the flops and the same fuk heads cheat and collude. If this bullshit poker software was updated or completely revamped, you could put an end to this shit.

How about doom switching some of these guys already in the top 20 and giving the rest of us a fuk'in chance? Namely guys like Big Orange! How is it possibly that big mouth clown runs so fuk'in good all the god damn time?

I've cashed one fuk'in time since this series started for 50 fuk'in points! Its a god damn joke this software here! Hit pocket 10's, run over by AA, hold'in pocket JJ's run over by AA, how about good 'ol pocket KK's, yep you guessed it, same fuk'in AA again.

There's no real poker being played here, just a damn shove and hope for the best fest.

Really guys, it's time to change the poker software. Most of us who've played since poker started, see the same identical redundant shit happen over and over again. It's not fun, no skill or strategy is involved, and it kills the poker vibe.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    riveting.....
    Bring back your bobbywaves avatar jackass.

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

Quote Originally Posted by sam9ball View Post

i want SAMBALL investigated....he somehow had the system deal me AA and then flop a set. while at the same time he had QJ for the straight.

i think he's still bitter from the bash 3 years ago and he left the 3 card poker table and my wife sat in his seat and hit a straight flush 3 hands later.

are we even now?!?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Do the right thing here Drew

there’s been several patterns of strange behavior with Igor. On top of that’ guy refuses to play unless he’s flipping which I thought was not allowed
    This isn't true. I kept an eye on him at the tables for a few days after this thread was started and he played different players quite normally a lot of the time.

He did seem to sit out and sit back in a lot, as the only unusual thing I saw.

But that could just be that he plays whilst working and has to take calls or something.

Not saying nothing else is going on, but this is an unfair accusation to include.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

there was no collusion with the russians fake news

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

This thread was started 12 days ago after witnessing the most obvious chip dump / collusion I’ve ever seen. There’s been no word of who or where this phillipe character is at all. Last night two other posters report another strange situation. After all this., all that has occurred are others defending these guys!

Cant make this shit up

ManosdePiedra
    ManosdePiedra's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

***** Hand history (v1.2) *****
    Hand ID 7078307
    $0 + $6 Texas Hold'em (No Limit) - 15:59:00 09/03/2018 ET
    Table 'Table 76481', 10 seats max, Real money
    Seat 8 is the button. Small Blind $200, Big Blind $400
    Note: seat IDs range from 1 to 10
    Seat 2 (playing) : leovegas, amount $6630, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    Seat 3 (playing) : kidk, amount $5435, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    Seat 4 (playing) : OldSchoolGambler, amount $4270, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    Seat 5 (playing) : blankoblanco, amount $2610, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    Seat 6 (playing) : Krashman, amount $785, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    Seat 7 (playing) : mayberry, amount $1975, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    Seat 8 (playing) : Manosdepiedra, amount $1440, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    Seat 9 (playing) : katstale, amount $2605, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    Seat 10 (playing) : Igor_1965, amount $6577, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    katstale: Small Blind ($200)
    Igor_1965: Big Blind ($400)
    ** Dealing Down Cards **
    Dealt to Manosdepiedra: [Qh, Kh]
    leovegas: Fold
    kidk: Fold
    OldSchoolGambler: Fold
    blankoblanco: Fold
    Krashman: Raise ($760)
    mayberry: Fold
    Manosdepiedra: Call [btn] ($760)
    katstale: Fold
    Igor_1965: Call ($360)
    ** Dealing Flop **
    Community cards: [5d, Tc, 3h]
    Igor_1965: Bet ($800)
    Manosdepiedra: Fold [btn] ($0)
    Krashman: Show Cards ($0)
    Igor_1965: Show Cards ($0)
    ** Dealing Turn **
    Community cards: [7c]
    ** Dealing River **
    Community cards: [Kd]
    ** End Round **
    ** Evaluate **
    ** Showdown **
    Main pot $2705, Rake $0
    Side pot #1 $800, Rake $0
    Summary Krashman: bet $760, won $2705, net $1945, HoleCards [Ah, 7d], HiHand [a pair of sevens with ace kicker] [7d, 7c, Ah, Kd, Tc], won $2705 from main pot
    Summary Igor_1965: bet $1560, won $800, net $-760, HoleCards [7s, 4h], HiHand [a pair of sevens] [7s, 7c, Kd, Tc, 5d], won $800 from side pot #1

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

i dont know whats going on in this thread

HOWEVER

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    This isn't true. I kept an eye on him at the tables for a few days after this thread was started and he played different players quite normally a lot of the time.

He did seem to sit out and sit back in a lot, as the only unusual thing I saw.

But that could just be that he plays whilst working and has to take calls or something.

Not saying nothing else is going on, but this is an unfair accusation to include.
    you cant beat 10c NL so your thoughts mean nothing

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Rudy we've had our battles here, most in good fun, but Jesus Man....this is as obvious as it gets

2 fukin weeks

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

bobby waves sbr grinder has not signed up for the sunday 1pm tournament will sbr's greatest grinder consecutive days in a row playing a sbr tournament come to an end

Krashman
    Krashman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 27666

Quote Originally Posted by SBR drew View Post
    looking into Igor_1965 and Philippe61 and Krashman now
    I was about to be blinded off.

ManosdePiedra obv has very little tournament experience and is making unfounded accusations.
    Last edited by Krashman; 03-11-18 at 01:06 PM.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    i dont know whats going on in this thread

HOWEVER

you cant beat 10c NL so your thoughts mean nothing
    Its not a thought. It's a fact.

I watched him for a couple of days and he played a bunch of different people normally.

Optional

Rudy we've had our battles here, most in good fun, but Jesus Man....this is as obvious as it gets

2 fukin weeks
    It's being looked at. But you lying about him kind of undermines everything else said here.

And you had better hope it is "as obvious as it gets". As if it proves Igor has done nothing wrong, I'd support Drew banning you from poker totally, for lying to try and get him in trouble.

Krashman
    Krashman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 27666

Igor has another associate as well. Kashman. Saw it today at 3 pm tourney. Krashman was all in with nothing hand and I called and Igor did too. Igor was big stack. Igor raises after the flop and pushed me out. turned over nothing and kashman triples up and proceeds shortly to final. I had Krash beat and out. Several others saw it. Come on guys. Do u really need to do stuff like this to make the final 100?
    This guy calls me a cheating colluding associate of Igor's.

He called my all-in, then was bluffed out of the pot by Igor after the flop.

I guess if Igor had not bet his draw after the flop, if it had checked to the river, then this would be all fair and square?

penetrating cry baby sore loser.

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO

Hand ID 7078307
    Seat 4 (playing) : OldSchoolGambler, amount $4270, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    ** Dealing Down Cards **
    ** Dealing Flop **
    ** Dealing Turn **
    ** Dealing River **
    ** End Round **
    ** Evaluate **
    ** Showdown **
    Main pot $2705, Rake $0
    Summary Krashman: bet $760, won $2705, net $1945, HoleCards [Ah, 7d], HiHand [a pair of sevens with ace kicker] [7d, 7c, Ah, Kd, Tc], won $2705 from main pot
    Summary Igor_1965: bet $1560, won $800, net $-760, HoleCards [7s, 4h], HiHand [a pair of sevens] [7s, 7c, Kd, Tc, 5d], won $800 from side pot #1

Manos: do you have other evidence than this hand? Sorry but in my opinion it's ridiculous to accuse people of collusion based on this hand (as I said earlier accusing based on one hand in general seems absurd but this is an extreme example).

The big stack bully bet into a dry side pot with a gutshot and kept the allin guy alive. That is your evidence of collusion?? People make plays like that all the time (with nothing often), it's absurd to claim that there is some kind of cheating going on based on just that. Not to say I agree with his play - I don't, and I would be annoyed in your shoes as well that I got bluffed out of a dry side pot like that. But to claim it was collusion/cheating? Cmon, that's ridiculous unless you have other hands which show a pattern - this by itself is nothing though.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    It's being looked at. But you lying about him kind of undermines everything else said here.

And you had better hope it is "as obvious as it gets". As if it proves Igor has done nothing wrong, I'd support Drew banning you from poker totally, for lying to try and get him in trouble.
    Hey Opti with all due respect you’re way out of line here. So I witness an obvious as it gets chip dumping and I’m fukin lying? I have no agenda towards Igor, the guys one of the worse players here. I’m telling you what I witnessed. How about calling out Phillipe. Where’s he been.

Thought I knew you better than this but your comment takes the cake brother.

Ban me from poker. Classic
    Last edited by USCPHILLYGUY; 03-11-18 at 04:32 PM.

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17012

Hand ID 7078307
    ** Dealing Down Cards **
    ** Dealing Flop **
    ** Dealing Turn **
    ** Dealing River **
    ** End Round **
    ** Evaluate **
    ** Showdown **
    Main pot $2705, Rake $0
    colluding like this is just as dumb as playing it this way non colluding. why would he think you would fold after you already put more than half your chips in preflop? i would have just fold preflop if i was colluding.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    bobby waves sbr grinder has not signed up for the sunday 1pm tournament will sbr's greatest grinder consecutive days in a row playing a sbr tournament come to an end
    For the record my consecutive days playing streak came to an end a couple weeks ago, when I was in AC & missed the Fri tourney.

Despite taking 4th this morning in the Sunday 1am tourney, I may protest these weekend tourney's moving forward.

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Forum View Post
    Why should I become an SBR Pro?

• SBR Pro members may redeem SBR Store products, including pizza, electronics, merchandise, gift cards. International users may redeem sportsbook cash.
    • Double Forum Points + 100pt signup bonus.
    • Exclusive Pro Contests & Trivia
    • Free Poker Tourney entries
    Don't appreciate the false advertising, there's nothing free about weekend tourney's for pros.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

wanted to clarify my involvement with all this as it appears, whether it be justly or unjustly, I am being called out. I can only comment on what I saw at the 3/6 table at the day the OP (yes not even me) made this thread. This, in my opinion, was the most obvious chip dump / collusion Ive ever witnessed. The main reason I commented on this was because I've never seen this Philippe play at the tables, he's not even listed as cashing anytime during this promotion, and the whole situation seemed odd. My comment on Igor's cash game playing after the fact has been my personal experience in sitting at a table with him. He has never opted in to play, always sitting out. The last time this occurred (last week) I had the poker app open for at least 45 minutes and he never played. Seeing the whole picture, this was just another red flag.

Kind of interesting that there are at least 6 posters involved in this thread, and only one has been threatened with a poker ban.

Jake / Matty, check your personal in boxes....some interesting read

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47523

wanted to clarify my involvement with all this as it appears, whether it be justly or unjustly, I am being called out. I can only comment on what I saw at the 3/6 table at the day the OP (yes not even me) made this thread. This, in my opinion, was the most obvious chip dump / collusion Ive ever witnessed. The main reason I commented on this was because I've never seen this Philippe play at the tables, he's not even listed as cashing anytime during this promotion, and the whole situation seemed odd. My comment on Igor's cash game playing after the fact has been my personal experience in sitting at a table with him. He has never opted in to play, always sitting out. The last time this occurred (last week) I had the poker app open for at least 45 minutes and he never played. Seeing the whole picture, this was just another red flag.

Kind of interesting that there are at least 6 posters involved in this thread, and only one has been threatened with a poker ban.

I don't see anything philly

heading out for a few hours but will check when I return home

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by mpaschal34 View Post
    i want SAMBALL investigated....he somehow had the system deal me AA and then flop a set. while at the same time he had QJ for the straight.

i think he's still bitter from the bash 3 years ago and he left the 3 card poker table and my wife sat in his seat and hit a straight flush 3 hands later.

are we even now?!?
    best way I can sum up the feeling of being dealt aces on sbr and suffering the sbr "rng's" "randomness" is as follows:

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

i didnt even witness any hand

many were bitching about it when i showed up and wanted someone to report it for sbr to look into it

so i did as the LAST PLAYERS ADVOCATE

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    i didnt even witness any hand

many were bitching about it when i showed up and wanted someone to report it for sbr to look into it

so i did as the LAST PLAYERS ADVOCATE
    Rudy I received a thorough explanation from the higher ups. Though a few here have shown their true colors, the matter has been looked into and let’s just move on. There were a few lessons learned here.

Thank you to all that were involved

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    I don't see anything philly

heading out for a few hours but will check when I return home
    Philly....I didn’t get anything either.

Optional

If you make up a lie to attempt to get someone banned again I wont leave it to Drew. I'll ban your ass.

You have zero chances left me with Philly.

In fact if you say shit again about an SBR guest, having an SBR employee in your room, being shown private info or make up crap about another poker player, or similar you will be banned with no warning.

My colors have never changed. I dont put up with scumbags who lie like you did to try and get others in trouble and never have.

Next time you decide to point fingers at Drew or anyone else be very very careful your house is in order yourself.

First 123 Last