Login Search

KENPOM says.....

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Fins007 View Post
I guess that's the difference.....when it's offshore it's "private".. LGO did say that- your right
I guess you don't deal privately. Just wondering what is the best move at this point and if privately is the better way to go. I have Bodog now but not happy about it. Let me know if the Greek is the way to go......Most people have more than 1 account anyway. The more you have the better your chances. I just want at least 1 more reliable/credible org. and not deal like I am currently. Thanks!
Bodog sucks if it is your only book, but actually it's a nice book to have as an option because it's lines can be so skewed towards public favorites. The answer is not one book, you need multiple books to be able to find the best lines. I recommend that Bodog is one of them. The Greek and 5 dimes should also be one of them. It's especially nice the variety of lines and that they offer overnight lines. BetJam is also a nice book, IMO. You really need at least 3 books. Preferably, 5.

Quote Originally Posted by Fins007 View Post
Thanks Guys for all the tip(s). Very helpful. Sounds like Greek is $50 to get started...That right?
How bout 5 Dimes? Is there a minimum amount? Are they both trustworthy enough and give
lines early in AM.....Appreciate the help on this.
Both Greek and 5D are extremely trustworthy and have am lines. 5D minimum is $100 I believe, but fees are only covered on deposits of $250 or more.

Quote Originally Posted by LockPickMaster View Post
is LGO coming out with the Kansas and WVU picks later?
I see 3 picks that he posted for tonight. I don't think its a requirement to play more than that and he even said starting now he is doing some additional filtering so its possible it is just those 3 plays.