1. #1
    JELLYBEAN
    JELLYBEAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-14-07
    Posts: 312

    betsportsinc.com warning (SBR added: This is apparently a Cascade scambook)

    This may be one on Lenny's other sites....be careful

  2. #2
    An0nym0us
    An0nym0us's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-11-07
    Posts: 17

    Certainly looks suspicious, 1 year domain registration and www...betsportsinc...com resolves to the same IP address as www...betcascade...com (216.194.163.38)



    Registrar: DOTSTER
    Domain Name: BETSPORTSINC.COM
    Created on: 10-MAY-07
    Expires on: 10-MAY-08
    Last Updated on: 27-SEP-07
    Last edited by Sean; 10-26-07 at 02:59 AM. Reason: links

  3. #3
    Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-12-05
    Posts: 10,880
    Betpoints: 10689

    Quote Originally Posted by JELLYBEAN View Post
    This may be one on Lenny's other sites....be careful
    Good catch Jellybean. Exact IP match.

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/12/2005


  4. #4
    SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date: 07-12-05
    Posts: 16,497
    Betpoints: 38834

    Great job Jellybean and An0nym0us !!!

    Jellybean I moved this thread to the Players Talk Forum for greater exposure. Thanks for the post!

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/12/2005


  5. #5
    bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 55,430
    Betpoints: 1157

    Great catch indeed guys

    Hey John, Should we make this a sticky thread for a few days?

    SBR Founder Join Date: 8/10/2005


  6. #6
    SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date: 07-12-05
    Posts: 16,497
    Betpoints: 38834

    http://www.myspace.com/whylay110

    I guess for those who want to blog ole Lenny you can do it there.

    OK Dan, will do.

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/12/2005


  7. #7
    BIGDAWG333
    BIGDAWG333's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-26-07
    Posts: 3

    Quote Originally Posted by An0nym0us View Post
    Certainly looks suspicious, 1 year domain registration and www...betsportsinc...com resolves to the same IP address as www...betcascade...com (216.194.163.38)



    Registrar: DOTSTER
    Domain Name: BETSPORTSINC.COM
    Created on: 10-MAY-07
    Expires on: 10-MAY-08
    Last Updated on: 27-SEP-07

    To whom it may concern:

    I've known Jason (owner of BETSPORTSINC) 7-yrs played with him last 2 yrs & can Assure you Zero Affiliation with Benny OR LENNY from Cascade Sports INC Jason is "Gringo" & very very Honest
    Great Kid . . .NOT Looking to **** anyone
    Last edited by Sean; 10-26-07 at 03:00 AM. Reason: links & phone numbers

  8. #8
    Stumpage
    Stumpage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-21-05
    Posts: 2,815
    Betpoints: 4588

    Well hey, that's good enough for me Bigdawg.....Time to deposit thousand$$$ and let the good times roll. Golly gee, maybe I'm even heading to the Super Bowl. I can't wait!.....
    Last edited by Stumpage; 10-26-07 at 12:53 AM.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 9/21/2005


  9. #9
    louis
    louis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-23-06
    Posts: 765
    Betpoints: 431

    Probability of association with Cascade: 100%

    Bigdawg333, welcome to SBR.

    I hope your post is just a joke.

    The IP address of your gringo friend's book matches the IP address of Cascade exactly.

    This means there is a 100% probability the two are related.

    Thank you Jellybean, Anonymous, and Bill for this warning.
    Last edited by louis; 10-26-07 at 02:04 AM.

  10. #10
    Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-14-05
    Posts: 13,771

    On a sidenote, where is Bigdawg broadcasting from? Took him 42 minutes to respond (with bogus story) to posted web address, and that was his first post.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 12/14/2005


  11. #11
    louis
    louis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-23-06
    Posts: 765
    Betpoints: 431

    He seems to be posting from Costa Rica

    This is a native Costa Rican, or someone who has been there for a long time, using words like "gringo", common slang in Costa Rica, that we don't often use in our forums or everyday speach. He doesn't understand IP addresses, just wants to assure us that his friend is an American and not a Costa Rican so we should not worry about him (the owner/manager of Cascade's latest sportsbook). On the other hand, this could be a joke from someone I can't believe this is how they tell us their book is ok.
    Last edited by louis; 10-26-07 at 03:58 AM.

  12. #12
    BIGDAWG333
    BIGDAWG333's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-26-07
    Posts: 3

    BSI / Is NOT Tied to Lenny/Benny

    Quote Originally Posted by An0nym0us View Post
    Certainly looks suspicious, 1 year domain registration and www...betsportsinc...com resolves to the same IP address as www...betcascade...com (216.194.163.38)



    Registrar: DOTSTER
    Domain Name: BETSPORTSINC.COM
    Created on: 10-MAY-07
    Expires on: 10-MAY-08
    Last Updated on: 27-SEP-07
    I can 100% assure you BSI / BetSportsInc is NOT Tied to Lenny/Benny we've had many calls asking for him & Perhaps we share same Internet chat software as do many sites OUR customer service line is ### ### #### ask for Axxxx or Mxxxxxx & be more than Happy to re-assure you ZERO Ties to the names mentioned above .............
    Last edited by Sean; 10-26-07 at 07:38 AM. Reason: names and numbers

  13. #13
    JELLYBEAN
    JELLYBEAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-14-07
    Posts: 312

    Your hurting yourself more than your helping..stop posting.

    Here is another one for you guys to watch out for:

    bigworldcasino.com(may or may not be affilated,but same software)

  14. #14
    philswin
    philswin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-18-07
    Posts: 1,279
    Betpoints: 582

    Amazing

    .
    Last edited by philswin; 10-26-07 at 11:35 AM.

  15. #15
    SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date: 07-12-05
    Posts: 16,497
    Betpoints: 38834

    Players are able to login to both betsports inc and bigworldcasino with their cascade password and ID and it displays their cascade outstanding balance.

    So cascade can start new books but cant afford to make even a small payment to those they owe???..... More than a scam, more than just scum.

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/12/2005


  16. #16
    JC
    JC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-23-05
    Posts: 481

    Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAWG333 View Post
    I can 100% assure you BSI / BetSportsInc is NOT Tied to Lenny/Benny we've had many calls asking for him & Perhaps we share same Internet chat software as do many sites OUR customer service line is ### ### #### ask for Axxxx or Mxxxxxx & be more than Happy to re-assure you ZERO Ties to the names mentioned above .............
    First your a player, playing with Jason and BetSportsInc for 7 years. Now you're "We."

    How can you explain a common IP, common passwords, and the Cascade balances coming up?

    SBR Founder Join Date: 8/23/2005


  17. #17
    cloudagh
    cloudagh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-08-07
    Posts: 488
    Betpoints: 90

    I just love the cashier section - credit card deposit form, and not a word about how to withdrawal. That makes it my first choice when I need a new sportsbook! Talk about convenient, I don't even have to go to the bathroom to flush my money down the toilet, I can do it from the comfort of my computer chair.

  18. #18
    SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date: 07-12-05
    Posts: 16,497
    Betpoints: 38834

    Quote Originally Posted by cloudagh View Post
    I just love the cashier section - credit card deposit form, and not a word about how to withdrawal. That makes it my first choice when I need a new sportsbook! Talk about convenient, I don't even have to go to the bathroom to flush my money down the toilet, I can do it from the comfort of my computer chair.
    Yea, no need to waste time putting up a withdraw section.. LOL...fvckers

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/12/2005


  19. #19
    Stumpage
    Stumpage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-21-05
    Posts: 2,815
    Betpoints: 4588

    You would have thought that "Bigdawg" might have gone about this a bit more intelligently, maybe thought it out a bit more before making that crucial first post....But hey, what do I know. 1st one to sign up gets to go to the SuperBowl.....

    SBR Founder Join Date: 9/21/2005


  20. #20
    OSUCOWBOYS
    OSUCOWBOYS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-26-07
    Posts: 241
    Betpoints: 570

    Quote Originally Posted by JELLYBEAN View Post
    This may be one on Lenny's other sites....be careful
    Here are some facts:

    1.) Jason and Betsportsinc.com are using the same software as Cascade.

    2.) Jason and Betsportsinc.com are not in the same office.
    (Lenny is in Rahomosuri and Jason's office is in Sabana)

    3.) Jason and Betsportsinc.com are not in the same financial peril as Lenny and Cascade.

    4.) Jason and Betsportsinc.com do not have the same BANKROLL as Cascade and have NO financial ties whatsoever.

    5.) Jason and Betsportsinc.com are a new book recently started by a gringo that had a large store and had a huge " sheet" with a VERY REPUTABLE book in CR.

    6.) Jason started Betsportsinc.com because he got sick of paying a percentage each week when he could have all the money (and headaches) for himself for a relatively small (125K) start up cost.


    7.) He has been in the business for 20 years and has never stiffed a soul. (Including me and I have had a figure as large as 30K with him over the last 15 years)



    What ever happened to giving people a chance?? Has anyone heard anything negative from a customer?? I say fire away if you get an UNRESOLVED complaint. Til then what has he done to deserve the bashing he is getting?

    Travis

    Same screen name @ Madjacks, Therx, and EOG.

  21. #21
    paul Mordeeb
    paul Mordeeb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-12-07
    Posts: 219
    Betpoints: 228

    Did you not read that the cascade info works on the site?

  22. #22
    Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!
    Iwinyourmoney's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-18-07
    Posts: 18,304
    Betpoints: 535

    Wow with this motto Im going to play right now!!!!! What a joke..

    FEATURED SPORTSBOOK FOR OCTOBER
    Category: Sports


    FEATURE SPORTSBOOK FOR OCTOBER 2007

    WWW...BETSPORTSINC...COM

    ### ### ####



    Motto = THEY CAN'T PAY YOU FAST ENOUGH



    Solid operation / check them out 9 of 10 Star(s) . . . . .
    funny stuff
    Last edited by Sean; 10-26-07 at 06:26 PM. Reason: link and phone number

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015


  23. #23
    paul Mordeeb
    paul Mordeeb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-12-07
    Posts: 219
    Betpoints: 228

    What site gave them 9 out of 10 stars?

  24. #24
    katstale
    katstale's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-07-07
    Posts: 3,699
    Betpoints: 12

    I have said it before and I'll say it again. You really can't make this stuff up. It is unbelievable. Bill and John--you guys have to keep this stuff front page to keep blind guys from falling down the open manhole.

  25. #25
    louis
    louis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-23-06
    Posts: 765
    Betpoints: 431

    question for OSUCOWBOY

    Why is it when I log into the site (the one owned by Jason in Sabana) using my Cascade userid and password, I get my balance at Cascade (owned by Lenny in Rohmoser)? Could this be why people are calling all the time asking for Lenny?
    Last edited by louis; 10-26-07 at 05:48 PM.

  26. #26
    Stumpage
    Stumpage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-21-05
    Posts: 2,815
    Betpoints: 4588

    Quote Originally Posted by katstale View Post
    I have said it before and I'll say it again. You really can't make this stuff up.
    I couldn't agree more...This is an absolute classic. I'm just counting down the minutes until yet another first-time poster chimes in, chastising the masses for not "giving us a chance". Tears at the ol' heartstrings, that argument does. Nevermind the facts; Maybe they really are just good people afterall (Sniff).....

    SBR Founder Join Date: 9/21/2005


  27. #27
    JELLYBEAN
    JELLYBEAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-14-07
    Posts: 312

    Quote Originally Posted by OSUCOWBOYS View Post
    Here are some facts:

    1.) Jason and Betsportsinc.com are using the same software as Cascade.

    2.) Jason and Betsportsinc.com are not in the same office.
    (Lenny is in Rahomosuri and Jason's office is in Sabana)

    3.) Jason and Betsportsinc.com are not in the same financial peril as Lenny and Cascade.

    4.) Jason and Betsportsinc.com do not have the same BANKROLL as Cascade and have NO financial ties whatsoever.

    5.) Jason and Betsportsinc.com are a new book recently started by a gringo that had a large store and had a huge " sheet" with a VERY REPUTABLE book in CR.

    6.) Jason started Betsportsinc.com because he got sick of paying a percentage each week when he could have all the money (and headaches) for himself for a relatively small (125K) start up cost.


    7.) He has been in the business for 20 years and has never stiffed a soul. (Including me and I have had a figure as large as 30K with him over the last 15 years)



    What ever happened to giving people a chance?? Has anyone heard anything negative from a customer?? I say fire away if you get an UNRESOLVED complaint. Til then what has he done to deserve the bashing he is getting?

    Travis

    Same screen name @ Madjacks, Therx, and EOG.

    If this guy spent 125k to start up he ain't that smart. He could of just taken his players to any PPh shop and paid ZERO to start up except the PPh cost * number of players he had. Plus alot of guys use the SAME SOFTWARE..but unless they share office space YOU cannot log in. DGS is used by CRIS and BETEAGLE for EXAMPLE...but you can use your cris account to log into beteagle....Yoiu can't make this shit up LOL

  28. #28
    OSUCOWBOYS
    OSUCOWBOYS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-26-07
    Posts: 241
    Betpoints: 570

    Quote Originally Posted by Stumpage View Post
    I couldn't agree more...This is an absolute classic. I'm just counting down the minutes until yet another first-time poster chimes in, chastising the masses for not "giving us a chance". Tears at the ol' heartstrings, that argument does. Nevermind the facts; Maybe they really are just good people afterall (Sniff).....

    Lets try this. Why dont we each post up 10K with The Shrink at EOG.com. Then we can take a plane to Costa Rica, go to both offices, and if you find ANY affliation, other than software, you get the 20K. This includes ANY person who says the two SEPERATE sites are affliated with each other in ANYWAY when it comes to money and payouts. If their offices are not EXACTLY where I said they are then you get the cash. If you find ONE person who has not been paid by Jason and his group, ever, then you get the money. I am giving you you the nuts. You want to give it a whirl?

    Travis

  29. #29
    20Four7
    Timmy T = Failure
    20Four7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-08-07
    Posts: 6,705
    Betpoints: 312

    Quote Originally Posted by OSUCOWBOYS View Post
    Lets try this. Why dont we each post up 10K with The Shrink at EOG.com. Then we can take a plane to Costa Rica, go to both offices, and if you find ANY affliation, other than software, you get the 20K. This includes ANY person who says the two SEPERATE sites are affliated with each other in ANYWAY when it comes to money and payouts. If their offices are not EXACTLY where I said they are then you get the cash. If you find ONE person who has not been paid by Jason and his group, ever, then you get the money. I am giving you you the nuts. You want to give it a whirl?

    Travis

    You don't need to go to costa rica. IP's are the same. Cascade user ID and password work. Cascade balance comes up. Seems good enough for me. I don't care if one office is in costa rica and the other in el salvador. You won't find anyone here not being paid because no one here is playing. For those of you who are owed by cascade, why not go here and see if you can withdraw.

  30. #30
    paul Mordeeb
    paul Mordeeb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-12-07
    Posts: 219
    Betpoints: 228

    osucowboy,

    " Players are able to login to both betsports inc and bigworldcasino with their cascade password and ID and it displays their cascade outstanding balance. "

    Dude, this is unexplainable. Must have ties to cascade for this to happen. Even if you happen to use the same software, how can a cascade Balance come up???????

  31. #31
    JELLYBEAN
    JELLYBEAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-14-07
    Posts: 312

    Quote Originally Posted by OSUCOWBOYS View Post
    Lets try this. Why dont we each post up 10K with The Shrink at EOG.com. Then we can take a plane to Costa Rica, go to both offices, and if you find ANY affliation, other than software, you get the 20K. This includes ANY person who says the two SEPERATE sites are affliated with each other in ANYWAY when it comes to money and payouts. If their offices are not EXACTLY where I said they are then you get the cash. If you find ONE person who has not been paid by Jason and his group, ever, then you get the money. I am giving you you the nuts. You want to give it a whirl?

    Travis
    Hey buddy..your digging a hole...tell your buddy jason to find a new home...and have you stop posting on his behalf

  32. #32
    katstale
    katstale's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-07-07
    Posts: 3,699
    Betpoints: 12

    OSU?? I am beginning to believe ya! Please be a little more specific abt the location of the Cascade office before I jump on a plane. But, with a few more specifics--I will be on your side.

  33. #33
    OSUCOWBOYS
    OSUCOWBOYS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-26-07
    Posts: 241
    Betpoints: 570

    Quote Originally Posted by JELLYBEAN View Post
    Hey buddy..your digging a hole...tell your buddy jason to find a new home...and have you stop posting on his behalf

    Again, find me one person who has been stiffed. Just one.

    No need to be so hard on a place that you know nothing about. Have you tried it? You obviously arent one of his clients that get paid every time in a timely manner.

    Good luck bashing this place. You will be eating your words in just a matter of time. After people from all around are getting paid in a timely manner (like they should), this store will be a TOP store to be with. All it takes in this business to be succesful is a wide variety of wagering options and to pay players as fast as lightning. This place will show they can and will do this. He doesnt have a base of 250 clients he has acquired over the last 20 years because he is a stiff.

    Time will tell.

    Travis

  34. #34
    paul Mordeeb
    paul Mordeeb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-12-07
    Posts: 219
    Betpoints: 228

    osucowboy,

    " Players are able to login to both betsports inc and bigworldcasino with their cascade password and ID and it displays their cascade outstanding balance. "

    Dude, this is unexplainable. Must have ties to cascade for this to happen. Even if you happen to use the same software, how can a cascade Balance come up???????

  35. #35
    JELLYBEAN
    JELLYBEAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-14-07
    Posts: 312

    Quote Originally Posted by OSUCOWBOYS View Post
    Again, find me one person who has been stiffed. Just one.

    No need to be so hard on a place that you know nothing about. Have you tried it? You obviously arent one of his clients that get paid every time in a timely manner.

    Good luck bashing this place. You will be eating your words in just a matter of time. After people from all around are getting paid in a timely manner (like they should), this store will be a TOP store to be with. All it takes in this business to be succesful is a wide variety of wagering options and to pay players as fast as lightning. This place will show they can and will do this. He doesnt have a base of 250 clients he has acquired over the last 20 years because he is a stiff.

    Time will tell.

    Travis

    You just don't get it. GUILT BY ASSOCIATION....JAsonmay be good(who knows) but as long as he shares the office with a STIFF......tell him to move....or start paying out some of cascades players(this will make him a hero and gain him respect) ...you have alot to learn my friend

123 Last
Top