Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Browns -2.5 vs 5-0 Cardinals next week

Hmmm, this line stinks to high hell. Browns gave up 26 points in the 4th quarter yesterday. Cardinals rolling. Joe Public will hammer the Cardinals here.

Browns win.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Hmmm, this line stinks to high hell. Browns gave up 26 points in the 4th quarter yesterday. Cardinals rolling. Joe Public will hammer the Cardinals here.

Browns win.
    Not really, the Landry injury is big and Odell Beckham isn't a hundred percent yet.

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

Line isn't that surprising... Browns are at home and are better.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Not really, the Landry injury is big and Odell Beckham isn't a hundred percent yet.
    Odell/Baker has been a disaster. Baker threw it to him 3 times yesterday. 3 times. He caught 2 passes and dropped an easy first down that stalled the drive. Cleveland has turned into a short yardage passing team with play action to the TE's. Baker is not finding the receivers down the field, especially Odell.

The Browns were banged up this week, especially on defense. If they are healthy next week, then look out. This defense is being constructed to do one thing... Stop QBs like Lamar Jackson. This team is smarting after this loss yesterday. They had the game in hand until the refs stole that game and made Hebert the hero when they should have lost.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by ChiLLx View Post
    Where do you think the public money will be on??

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Quote Originally Posted by ChiLLx View Post
    Ditto.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3365

Favor Clev at that number 3-2 team vs. 5-0 team laying less than a FG at home. But have to look at injury situation as well.

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 174

Browns r a good team I hate to say

line seems right

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3365

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    Browns r a good team I hate to say

line seems right
    I see you changed your tune on the Browns Johnny? they are a solid team for sure.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24938

Comes down to the Cleveland injury report. They're a good team when they're healthy, but they're banged up beyond recognition. Their LT Wills, RT Conklin, WR Landry, DE Clowney, DB Ward, DB Newsome all either didn't play or left the game yesterday because of injury. We're talking 1st round talent leaving huge voids on both sides of the ball. Even Myles Garrett limped off the field at one point.

Mac4Lyfe

^^^ Yep. I created a thread last week on the Browns injuries. I knew the over was a lock.

We'll see mid week how they heal up. If most of these guys can practice during the week, then the Browns are a great pick.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

yall know what to do

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 174

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    I see you changed your tune on the Browns Johnny? they are a solid team for sure.
    I still think mayfield is a joke

but they do have a good roster

Mac4Lyfe

I still think mayfield is a joke but he does have a good rooster
    Not sure why I first read your post as above...

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

mayfield's rooster is pretty nice. ive seen it
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave JayDr3am 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe

Browns are -3 now. Glad I got it at -2.5

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Mayfield is banged up. Zona may run the Brownies out of the building. Unstoppable offense and defense.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Mayfield is banged up. Zona may run the Brownies out of the building. Unstoppable offense and defense.
    Mayfield's been banged up, nothing new. Plus it's on his left shoulder not throwing. It really depends on if the defense gets healthy this week. I'm anxious to see who practices tomorrow. If they are full strength, especially with Clowney, Greedy and Ward, than the Browns are a clear play.

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4931

I still think mayfield is a joke

but they do have a good roster
    Mayfield is a middle of the pack average QB. There seems to be a lot of people that think he is better or worse than he really is. Take all 32 starters and he falls between 12-16 everytime if your honest.
    Points Awarded:

mjsuax13 gave edawg 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by edawg View Post
    Mayfield is a middle of the pack average QB. There seems to be a lot of people that think he is better or worse than he really is. Take all 32 starters and he falls between 12-16 everytime if your honest.
    I'm a Browns fan. I've seen every game he's played. While he has not shown that he can command a 2 minute drive when it counts, I also have to blame Stefanski for not putting him in the best position to win. His play calling in crunch time has been awful. Last year vs the Chiefs, the Browns could have buried the Chiefs when Mahomes went down but Stef called some head scratching plays. They controlled that game for 90%. They lose to the Chiefs again the first game of the season, same thing Stefanski choked in crunch time with bad plays that put Baker in a bad position. Then this Sunday, Browns dominating that game for 98% of the game and Stef calls the worst plays you can imagine. Plus the refs fukkked the Browns.

The Browns receivers are not very good. Odell is overrated. They miss Landry. They are missing both tackles. But still are putting up 38 points a game. The defense has failed them when it counted in the 2 losses but there's been a lot of injuries. If they can get healthy on both sides, they will be a hard out.

Mayfield is a game manager right now. He doesn't take a lot of risks but he also doesn't make a lot of mistakes. He has the 2 best RBs in the league, so he doesn't have to sling the ball all over the place. The offense is not the problem. The defense needs to get better. The special teams need to get better. They addressed the kicker and it's solid now but they could really use another punter. He sucks.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

middle of the pack might seem a little generous. he's 22nd in yds/game, 28th in tds lawrence and davis mills have more, and 25th in qbr. is baker not a game manager if so thats not the worst thing in the world on a good defensive team with a good running game

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4931

I'm a Browns fan. I've seen every game he's played. While he has not shown that he can command a 2 minute drive when it counts, I also have to blame Stefanski for not putting him in the best position to win. His play calling in crunch time has been awful. Last year vs the Chiefs, the Browns could have buried the Chiefs when Mahomes went down but Stef called some head scratching plays. They controlled that game for 90%. They lose to the Chiefs again the first game of the season, same thing Stefanski choked in crunch time with bad plays that put Baker in a bad position. Then this Sunday, Browns dominating that game for 98% of the game and Stef calls the worst plays you can imagine. Plus the refs fukkked the Browns.

The Browns receivers are not very good. Odell is overrated. They miss Landry. They are missing both tackles. But still are putting up 38 points a game. The defense has failed them when it counted in the 2 losses but there's been a lot of injuries. If they can get healthy on both sides, they will be a hard out.

Mayfield is a game manager right now. He doesn't take a lot of risks but he also doesn't make a lot of mistakes. He has the 2 best RBs in the league, so he doesn't have to sling the ball all over the place. The offense is not the problem. The defense needs to get better. The special teams need to get better. They addressed the kicker and it's solid now but they could really use another punter. He sucks.
    Ross Tucker brought up a great point about the second to last drive the Browns had when Stefanski was so conservative he said that is very telling what your coach thinks about Mayfield.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

I'm not touching the Browns after watching them call a "surprise" run up the middle late in the game on 3rd and 10 with a 1 point lead that they only had due to a missed PAT with their defense being unable to stop anyone in the 4th.

I also remember the unbelievable 3 calls on offense the browns made in the playoffs vs KC when they got the ball back and could've buried KC and sealed the win. Absolutely horrendous stuff.

Most of the HC in the NFL are horrible. The Colts let precious seconds tick away late in the game vs Ravens once it was clear Baltimore would score again after securing a first and goal and would be a 2 point play away from tying it. So the Colts ended up with the ball and 40 seconds instead of a lot more time. Could've gotten a lot closer for a chip shot field goal to win. But apparently it's too hard to use common sense and logic and know when to call timeouts.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Browns poor play calling

These games so close can go either way

A terrible game to bet

Jerm3085
    Jerm3085's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6143

Expect lots of holding calls to stall drives, Browns try and establish time of possession to keep Murray off field, first half will have less than 17 pts, then 2h they will open it up and somehow manage to score 45+, go to OT and end in a tie 😂

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by edawg View Post
    Ross Tucker brought up a great point about the second to last drive the Browns had when Stefanski was so conservative he said that is very telling what your coach thinks about Mayfield.
    See, I don't think it had anything to do with how Stefanski thinks of Mayfield. If he didn't trust him, he would have had Case Keenum out there. Stef gets paid to win games. The Browns were getting chunk plays running the ball. A 3rd down draw almost worked. If you look at the play, there was one missed block. I think he was frustrated by the way the Chargers were able to mug his receivers. Look at the game closely (I have). Charger DBs were grabbing and pushing all over the field. Look at the 2nd down play before the draw. Derwin James tackled Higgins in the middle of the field and the refs swallow their flags. Also Odell was dragged out of bounds on the same play. Mayfield and Stef was livid. If you're not going to get that call, why even pass the ball? If the refs call that correctly, the Browns win the game. PLUS did you see the PI the Browns got? Total bullshit call.

The Refs gifted the Chargers that game. Was it intentional or just incompetence? Probably a bit of both. The Browns should have and could have won that game. Should have and could have won the Chiefs game. They really should be 5-0. The Browns have dominated the 5 teams they played. They have had double digit leads into the 4th quarter in every game. It really took some freak shit against the Chargers and Chiefs for them to lose.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    I'm not touching the Browns after watching them call a "surprise" run up the middle late in the game on 3rd and 10 with a 1 point lead that they only had due to a missed PAT with their defense being unable to stop anyone in the 4th.
    I also remember the unbelievable 3 calls on offense the browns made in the playoffs vs KC when they got the ball back and could've buried KC and sealed the win. Absolutely horrendous stuff.

Most of the HC in the NFL are horrible.
    Stefanski is a good young coach. He's learning on the job. Sure, he's made mistakes in both Chiefs game and this Chargers game but I think it will make him better. He is very aggressive to start games but seem to go into a shell in crunch time. I trust he'll adjust. I also trust Mayfield will get better as well. People forget that he has had 4 coaches and 3 different offenses. I'd like them to involve the WR's more but you really can't blame the offense when they put up a lot of points, control the LOS, and control the time of possession.

I'm a happy rational Browns fan.

lakerboy

Ouch. Covid bro. That's your special topic

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Ouch. Covid bro. That's your special topic

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 886

Flush the browns down the drain.

lakerboy

This is that happens when you go woke.

You fall asleep.

2Shirts
    2Shirts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 381

So you are that moron that cannot figure it out.

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    Flush the browns down the drain.

2Shirts
    2Shirts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 381

Go "woke" come on don't let stupid win - that's what is wrong- we are letting the idiots make up shit and the stupid are following

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    This is that happens when you go woke.

You fall asleep.