Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13605

Blockchain (Not crypto) Investments

Companies are building out HUGE computer processing farms to mine crypto. I do believe it's the future, just don't want to play the crypto play as to which currency emerges. I am looking for insight into who the big players are in the processing of the blockchain technology.

It's my understanding banking is spinning off a subset of the chain.

Can anyone get me pointed in the right direction for solid information?

Thanks in advance, and hope all have a great holiday and happy and most importantly healthy new year.

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Question I have for the experts is more info on China's crypto that's coming.

Will it only be available in their country?

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Microsoft

EuBIGleague
    Update your status
    EuBIGleague's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3209

Blockchain technologies is the future - YES.

But not related with building out HUGE computer processing farms to mine crypto.

Because the key word is decentralization.

What is the difference between to process the data on Supercomputers, dedicated servers, clouds,... or "HUGE computer processing farms"? No difference, in my oppinion!!! (in the words of decentralization).

The main idea of blockchain technology, in my oppinion, is each shareholders of some kind of data is the owner of all kind of revenue that can prodiuce this data!!! And all the relationships is clear and decentralized!!!

Now I work to implement this technology in medicine (real efect of using some drugs).

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13605

Quote Originally Posted by EuBIGleague View Post
    Blockchain technologies is the future - YES.

But not related with building out HUGE computer processing farms to mine crypto.

Because the key word is decentralization.

What is the difference between to process the data on Supercomputers, dedicated servers, clouds,... or "HUGE computer processing farms"? No difference, in my oppinion!!! (in the words of decentralization).

The main idea of blockchain technology, in my oppinion, is each shareholders of some kind of data is the owner of all kind of revenue that can prodiuce this data!!! And all the relationships is clear and decentralized!!!

Now I work to implement this technology in medicine (real efect of using some drugs).
    Comments much appreciated, right now I think I respectfully disagree. The days of (decentralization) , in my mind will dwindle to a few players. The days of an individual with 3 mining computers in his/her basement will go way.

Headed out, but look forward to further discussion. There's $$ to be made if you can ride the right space.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

That’s anything in life

Lottery ticket investing

Anything linked with bitcoin has no shot , basically zero use for it in many countries , It will never replace real regulated currency

Invest possible only with no links crypto

EuBIGleague
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

EuBIGleague
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Madison View Post
    The days of an individual with 3 mining computers in his/her basement will go way.
    I'm not speak about MINING using personal computers or gadgets.
    It's ridiculous.

I'm speaking about .. You have a gadget, and You a patient and take some new drugs or medical treatment, and agree to instal some software to register Your some health features. But You a not agree to send this to Your clinicians, but agree to send to my Blockchain networks.

Then I sell access to this data to the farmaceutic company (public and DECENTRILIZED). And You will receive Your part of profit, or if this will be a coin, You can sell Your coins and receive real money!!! and then use it to Your treatments
    Last edited by EuBIGleague; 12-20-19 at 10:26 AM.

EuBIGleague
    Update your status

Now I work with cirrhosis patient.

First of all only 32% of this patient agreed to "confess" about this.

But the drug's market is estimated value of USD 66.01 Billion by 2026!!!

EuBIGleague
    Update your status

The other domain of the Blockchain technology is gambling without any fee... Ok...or minimal fee!!!

But is not my domain of interes. .... at the moment.

Lord_Mar7
    Lord_Mar7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 309

Quote Originally Posted by Madison View Post
    Companies are building out HUGE computer processing farms to mine crypto. I do believe it's the future, just don't want to play the crypto play as to which currency emerges. I am looking for insight into who the big players are in the processing of the blockchain technology.

It's my understanding banking is spinning off a subset of the chain.

Can anyone get me pointed in the right direction for solid information?

Thanks in advance, and hope all have a great holiday and happy and most importantly healthy new year.
    Too early. Just research as much as you can about blockchain and bitcoin. Many factions attempting to profit so keep that in mind.

Here's a hint, though - bitcoin is the next bitcoin. There is NO doubt about that.

Lord_Mar7
    Lord_Mar7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 309

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    That’s anything in life

Lottery ticket investing

Anything linked with bitcoin has no shot, basically zero use for it in many countries , It will never replace real regulated currency

In less than 5 years the bolded will be false. The underlined has already been proven false based on capital gains made.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9221

Quote Originally Posted by EuBIGleague View Post
    The other domain of the Blockchain technology is gambling without any fee... Ok...or minimal fee!!!

But is not my domain of interes. .... at the moment.
    Many have tried and failed already.

It needs an open source project that does not rely on investors and is truly 100% decentralized.

But not enough good coding minds in the industry are interested in investing time on that project.

EuBIGleague
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Many have tried and failed already.
    It needs an open source project that does not rely on investors and is truly 100% decentralized.
    100% agree

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    But not enough good coding minds in the industry are interested in investing time on that project.
    No. In my opinnion "not enough FREE time for good coding minds in the industry interested in that project"

And I think the word "GAMBLING" stop 99% of this "coding minds"! If You'll just change with "INVEST IN THE SPORT'S FUTURE"...the results will be not the same
    Last edited by EuBIGleague; 01-02-20 at 09:51 AM.