stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Alright, gotta sleepp. Catch you guys later.
    Last edited by stevek173; 06-30-19 at 11:51 PM.

stevek173

And so to anyone that it's been a negative experience with here dude, it's ok.

My life has changed. Sure I wanted to be a rock and roll star for a long time, but that's not happening. Those guys have been doing that early for decades and no that's not a Fight Club metaphor. Don't do that, lol.

I do love the hold em community and I would stand up for them any day of the week but I don't have time to play anymore to do my job right.

I make a lot of stupid jokes that a non hold em player shouldn't be making because as a recruiter it's actually serious business. The people I work for are great but I haven't mentioned anything to them either.

And no I'm not a snitch, a fed, or an informer or anything like that.

I'm a simple man in the USA looking for the good life many of you have.
    I have problems. People to pay back that have done so much for me. To and for. I've been doing way to much back and forth trying to "one up" with the arguing here.

When I got serious that was about equality, that's all. Like I said, if you falsely accuse someone of something you misallocate thei time time and resources of the people that take care of that type of thing and give someone that an opportunity to make that happen.

Be good to eachother is all I'm saying. Do what you want. Live you life. I'm just trying to improve and live mine.

So I need to stop being on here for awhile, Maybe ever.

Just keep it away form my business/family/friends/potential clients, etc. and it's ok.

You don't like me? I don't care. We don't know eachother. You've looked out for me? That's what I care about and owe. and I thank you for that.

So it's cool.

Those of you that I know I'll check in and catch you at the tables much down the line when things are where they should be in ly life.
    Right now it's all work for me.
    And anyone that thinks I'm going to be a dick when things are good for me economically and healthwise? No. Not true either.

I do believe very strongly in the Lord and if you are that, revenge in any form is a sin in any form that I'm not allowed to believe in either.

So it's all good, everyone enjoy yourselves and be alright.

-Steve
    Last edited by stevek173; 07-01-19 at 10:11 PM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

K175 Women will be your ruination

It’s all good the first three months and then that’s it

stevek173

Coach that's a tough one for me honestly. In my heart I live to protect them and I want to protect them anytime they're sad. I just do an I'm easily played but also dudes I know have the same beliefs I do or that I think are cool.

It's been years out since my last serious relationship and like I said I respect equal rights for all.

You know what you need find the one that should be your wife?

Finances.

You have it and I don't, so I need to focus on work. You're healthy I"m not. The alcohol got very bad. Very, very bad. Like as in fatally bad - for real. Kidneys gone, coma. I've kicked it but still want it very badly. When I have the resources to maybe drink a little socially and look for that soul mate, and I'm good healthwise, that'll be cool. I look forward to that man.

And don't think I don't respect homosexuals too, male or female, I do. I know ones that do a lot of cool stuff not only for the country but that have done very cool things for me ,and that play very good music. So I'd stand up for them as well instantly.

Coach you're a great dude and they call you Coach for a reason - what we both have in common is we can be funny as heck but also give great advice easily.

You and many others here are a reason I will come back when things are good on my end.

I appreciate you brother. and I will look forward to talking to you when things are good to go for me.
    Last edited by stevek173; 07-01-19 at 10:44 PM.

stevek173

I've decided I'm dating Erin Andrews.

And I'm not asking.

Stroll?

Sorry, man.

My turn.

jjgold

K175 your a mess
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stevek173

stevek173

whatevs

stevek173

Coach you wanna come at me w some real sh#t we can get REAL real fukkin quick brah

You call it

Don't come at my bitches, all I'm sayin

You ask nice I can roll a couple up in there tho

Plenty to throw around

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25558

I hope you are able to find the help you need.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

I just decided I'm gonna stop drinking

jjgold

nothing here although it is not a long weekend unless you make it one

stevek173

Pabs I am trying man. I really am.

Rudy don't do it.

Catch your swill, that's what keeps you on point here. You can do that at night with your job, I can't right now and it does suck but it'll be alright.

Just kidding about calling the women bitches ever, definitely joking there. I'd take a bullet for them any day of the week because of how they look out for me and that's what's up. I'm on 16 hours of holdem and how ever many shots of whiskey and about to fall over out of my chair and they flirt a little just to keep me from literally falling over. Or sober somewhere else on 24+ hours and saying "Steve, wtf?" lol. Babe I'm just tryina get my hours in. Dudes providing me with cool essential information and stuff that keeps me going too. "Steve you need to hydrate RIGHT NOW".

That's what's up.

It's about peace and love fellas.
    Alright, have a good one.
    Last edited by stevek173; 07-03-19 at 06:36 AM.

stevek173

And Rudy, watch it with that alcohol man.

Personally, I have had problems with impotence as a result of the alcohol, and they do continue.

Your future wife isn't looking for a soft party, I will guarantee you that.

And it does suck. It just does. On top of all the other alcohol related problems.
    If you need to slow down with sauce to avoid that and all the other alcohol related issues, then do so man. All I'm saying.
    We aren't getting any younger.
    Last edited by stevek173; 07-04-19 at 04:05 AM.

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    And Rudy, watch it with that alcohol man.

Personally, I have had problems with impotence as a result of the alcohol, and they do continue.

Your future wife isn't looking for a soft party, I will guarantee you that.

And it does suck. It just does. On top of all the other alcohol related problems.
    If you need to slow down with sauce to avoid that and all the other alcohol related issues, then do so man. All I'm saying.
    We aren't getting any younger.
    Impotent lmao

stevek173

JTS transitioning into impotence is a very hard time for me.

Please try to have some empathy.

I am an impotent, mid life crisis has been busted out broke ass poker player and real estate person trying to make it in the recruiting business and trying to transition into sobriety and manhood way too late, true story.
    People are supposed to do that at 23, not 43.

Wtf.
    I know you're cool despite past arguments, so that's all good man, it really is.

I salute you bro.

Just please respect my feelings, if that's ok.
    Last edited by stevek173; 07-04-19 at 04:29 AM.

First ... 2345