BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money
    BigBusiness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

5-1-1 in NBA totals. Dropped $2200 on State/Houston UNDER 225

Total is set correctly, no doubt about it. Game 1 had pretty much everything. Both teams traded heavyweight blows. It was high paced the entire game. Harden went off and Paul also did his thing as well. Houston was beating State at their own game until...........State overpowered them in the second half.

Houston is extremely talented on offense, but State is on a completely different level offensively. When Durant/Klay/Curry are dialed in, there is no stopping them, especially Durant. There is no way around it. So what is Houston's next move?

If they go out playing the same way in Game 1, they lose again. They will be playing exactly the way State wants. State has far too much offensive firepower to continue getting into a shooting match. Mike D'Antoni knows this. Game 1 he let them go out and try to offensively overpower them. Game 2 is going to be entirely different.

So this is what is most likely going to happen.... Houston is going to attempt to slow the game down. They are going to play a little more defense and they are going to play a little more physical. At times, Golden State also doesn't have a problem going along with the opposing teams tempo, as long as they feel they are in control. (a recent example of this would be their series against San Antonio)

It is absolutely crucial that Houston wins at least one game at home. So either #1... they change their approach and slow the game down and play some defense or #2.... they once again get into a dikk measuring contest only to inevitably get overpowered later in the game and be down 0-2 going back to States home court.

This is an intriguing series (from an offensive standpoint). So much offensive firepower on both sides. This may sound crazy to compare, but this reminds me of the first Holyfield/Bowe fight (Good big man vs Good small man). Both were exciting fighters and packed some power and had skill, but at the end of the day, the bigger man won the fight because the smaller man fought the bigger mans fight. Holyfield being at a physical disadvantage, changed his entire game plan for the second fight and instead of trying to overpower Bowe by standing in there and trading blows........ Well we all know who got the win for the rematch.

Not saying the Houston will win if they change their approach, but it's better than doing the exact same thing they did in game 1.

$2200 on the UNDER 225.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

I thought about it but I think if it was going to go under the total should be 221. Good luck though

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

Goodluck to you! THis has been Houston's approach much of the season. I think they are in the lower quadrant of teams with regards to pace. I guess it's easier said then done to play at your comfortable pace when the opponent is running and gunning all game.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Quote Originally Posted by Regul8er View Post
    Goodluck to you! THis has been Houston's approach much of the season. I think they are in the lower quadrant of teams with regards to pace. I guess it's easier said then done to play at your comfortable pace when the opponent is running and gunning all game.
    Very true. Seems like suicide taking the under with these teams playing, but I've already decided the under is the right side to be on.

Gotta do it.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

If Houston wins this game... it will go Over.

If Golden State wins this game... it will go Under.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    If Houston wins this game... it will go Over.

If Golden State wins this game... it will go Under.
    We'll see. I like the under here. I'm not forcing it, just believe it's the right play.

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

I dont disagree with you. I'd play under if I played anything, which I just cant.

Houston has been great on the unders all year for me.

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

GSW BLOWOUT- way to easy

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Quote Originally Posted by Regul8er View Post
    I dont disagree with you. I'd play under if I played anything, which I just cant.

Houston has been great on the unders all year for me.
    You should play it.

Really good spot here.

mncosoldier
    mncosoldier's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 383

It's all good Big.... I'm on your next play CLE/BOS over this will be huge!!!!

mncosoldier
    mncosoldier's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 383

Quote Originally Posted by mncosoldier View Post
    It's all good Big.... I'm on your next play CLE/BOS over this will be huge!!!!
    Big BIZ I KNEW THE FUTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

Ebumdude
    HTX
    Ebumdude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1843

I don’t agree with some of the things you’ve mentioned BUT I’ve already placed a wager on the under as game 3 is one of the most important games when it comes to momentum and shift.

Thanks for the insight!

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

Quote Originally Posted by mncosoldier View Post
    Big BIZ I KNEW THE FUTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
    i swear this guy does blow when he posts