Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post

At least Gordon is getting help.
    He's been getting help since he's been in high school. He's been fukking up his entire life. Dude is stupid as shit.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Everything was better in th old days.

Mac4Lyfe

Like I said, this guy is a walking, talking FUKK UP. The hits keep on coming...

Browns receiver Josh Gordon paternity test shows he's father of Maple Heights girl, attorney says

A paternity test showed Browns wide receiver Josh Gordon is the father of a 1-year-old Maple Heights girl, according to an attorney in the case.
    The results of the DNA test came back Thursday, the same day Gordon announced he is entering an in-patient rehab facility.
    The paternitycase caused a warrant to be issued for Gordon's arrest after he failed to respond to multiple subpoenasto appear in court.

Multiple subpoenas were sent to Gordon at several addresses in Cleveland and Los Angeles, as well as to the Browns, the NFL, Gordon's agent Drew Rosenhaus, Adidas and SubHub, the ticket selling company, court records show.
    Lockhart is on public welfare and is seeking child support from Gordon, according to the complaint filed by Assistant Cuyahoga County Prosecutor Kira Kittoe Krivosh.
    Gordon never responded to the subpoenas and Juvenile Court Judge Alison Floydissued a warrant for his arrest on Aug. 31. Gordon still didn't appear until the warrant became public on Sept. 21.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Anyone who thinks he is going to rehab for weed is dumber than jj*.

*jj is very dumb btw.

MoonPond
    MoonPond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12539

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    that's good news!...win-win situation!...the kid gets the help he so desparately needs and ressurects his career, and my redskins have an easy win this week and I advance onward to week #5 in my survivor pool!...
    When people are picking the Redskins in a survivor pool you know their opponent must be terrible.

Browns... Charlie Brown. Coincidence?

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by MoonPond View Post
    When people are picking the Redskins in a survivor pool you know their opponent must be terrible.

Browns... Charlie Brown. Coincidence?
    I'm taking the Browns this week. They will beat the Skins...

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2786

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I'm taking the Browns this week. They will beat the Skins...
    no shit talkin', no trash talkin'...we are both homers and support our teams but this is probably the best spot for the skins and Vegas thinks they will roll the browns...highest spread on the board this week...and I think last week we saw the skins starting to gel against the Giants and come together as cohesive unit...most of their starters hardly played in the preseason and that would explain the slow start...may the best team win...

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

If you think smoking pot improves your performance or helps you heal faster as a pro athlete you are probably smoking too much pot.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Pot is highly addictive

Nobody that smokes ever stops even with million dollar contracts

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Anyone that doesn't think Weed is addictive just needs to look at this asshole and Ricky Williams. Both of them could not get away from the sticky icky. What's so insane is that Gordon hasn't made much money in the NFL, he would have been on pace now for huge contracts. What a stupid mofo. As a Cleveland fan, I was telling most of my buddies that he was going to fukk up again and they all thought I was wrong.
    Absolutely. Just making a joke. Trust me, I know it's addictive. That said, not enough to mess up making millions playing in the NFL. Which you obviously see. Plus, it doesn't kill anyone doing it in your off time. Just happens to stay in your system longer than anything, and many athletes like to relax with it. I guess they could just get drunk, and get a DWI since so many love to drive after drinking. Still, I'd give up sex if the NFL said I wasn't getting paid because of it.
    Last edited by Cuse0323; 09-30-16 at 06:06 PM.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

It is not addcitive it is less addictive than fuckin honey buns or cole cuts, people just like it.

sshz
    sshz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 216

Pot is not addictive............except to the feeble minded.

Mac4Lyfe

Of course Weed is addictive. It's like anything that people obsess about. You have people with eating disorders, gambling, drinking, sex addicts, etc., some people are addicted to punishing themselves. When a guy is giving up millions of dollars because he can't blow clean, he is absolutely addicted. This has been this guys MO since HS.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Pot is not addictive. I can go a year without it or one week without it. There are numerous studies done about it.

lolz_69
    lolz_69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 375

LMFAO. Rehab is for quitters.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Pot is not addictive. I can go a year without it or one week without it. There are numerous studies done about it.
    Anything can be addictive Paver... Even posting on forums. Guys smoking pot fire off dopamine in the brain which gives them the rush.

jose21_us
    The Miami Connection
    jose21_us's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11236

Of course Weed is addictive. It's like anything that people obsess about. You have people with eating disorders, gambling, drinking, sex addicts, etc., some people are addicted to punishing themselves. When a guy is giving up millions of dollars because he can't blow clean, he is absolutely addicted. This has been this guys MO since HS.
    Pot is addictive just like drinking... Fuk the studies... I know people cant go one day without the shit....

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

I would guess that some people are either more prone to addiction or less prone to addiction, and that it has very little to do with the substance or activity. Just one more example of "our" lack of accountability. 'It's not my fault, man. It's that darned weed.'

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

Quote Originally Posted by jose21_us View Post
    Pot is addictive just like drinking... Fuk the studies... I know people cant go one day without the shit....
    There are no withdrawals from quitting weed. Try quitting real drugs or even nicotine, alcohol or caffeine cold turkey. See how that works for you.
    Weed is not addicting in that sense, people might thing they depend on it just like depending on some abusive relationship or any other thing. That doesn't define addiction in my opinion.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

0-4 without pothead.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 432

Cleveland Browns wide receiver Josh Gordon may be one step closer to an NFL return. According to a report from ESPN, Gordon was released from a rehab facility earlier this week. He stayed at the facility for 30 days.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/su...medium=twitter

Mac4Lyfe

Odds he will fukk up in the next month??? I really don't see this fukkup ever playing in the NFL again.

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

johnny football was the one who picked him up....heard they were on the first flight to vegas.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

At least he's alive.

Maple_Buds
    Maple_Buds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3026

SBR members who grew up in a bubble talking about weed being addictive.

He's not in REHAB for weed. Does rehab for weed even exist in 2016? Da fuk is going on.
    You don't make millions of dollars and go to rehab for f-ing weed.

You guys are delusional if you think a large number of these rich athletes aren't dabbling with real hard drugs. You don't come out the hood, become famous, get millions of dollars, hang out with other super rich famous people and not do drugs. wtf.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/29/us/mia...ogy/index.html
    Last edited by Maple_Buds; 10-30-16 at 12:01 PM.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

Gordon reinstated on a conditional basis

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...ditional-basis

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

My brother just picked him up in fantasy.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11866

Will probably fail his next drug test

CTOWNsCAPPIN
    Update your status
    CTOWNsCAPPIN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I grabbed him as well. Way too much talent to be left sitting around

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

He had some talent 4 years ago, he’s a nobody now. Most rookie receivers better than him. Plus, he’s got no one to throw him the ball

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Your brother will regret it just like the Browns organization...

Gordon is one of the dumbest kids in football. He's always been a dummy. He couldn't stay clean since Junior High School. I don't see him getting clean now. You can't trust him even after he says all the right things. I hope he gets his shit together but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Gordon hasn't played in years.

Like 3 years.

He obviously still has it, but coming onto a new team, new qb, new coach, everything.... you don't really expect him to produce?

Most likely, he'll play week 14, 15, 16, 17 if he does play at all. And then he'll start with like 10 snaps, 15 snaps, 20 snaps.

Anyone who starts him in the fantasy playoffs will get what's coming to them.

A loss.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

He hasnt played a regular season game in a long time but he was lights out in the preseason just 14 months ago I think he can still play.

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

LOL Gordon has not taken a snap in 3 years come December and people think he is going to just pop in and be productive. Pass. With the Browns QB problem and the Browns luck in general I wouldn't be surprised if Josh moved on to Heroin.

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

Forget Gordon for fantasy....Justin Blackmon is the real pick up.

First 12