grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

What is the definition of square?

A play that looks like a winner?

Seems that way on here sometimes. I know that always picking favs would be considered square, but I know a guy who bets no dogs, only favs and ususally big favs. He's been buried a couple times this year (like the Bama/TAMU game, but that was mostlr because I egged his ass on as soon as the line was out.. lol) but he is a very intelligent dude and has doubled his roll the last two years. I don't pick all faves, probably a little over 50 pct, but it seems like some fools around here bet 90 pct dogs, call guys square for their plays, and then regularly get buried when the fave covers. And it seems like some just post stupid plays hoping they will hit so they can be "sharp".

My definition of a square is someone who is obsessed with DEEMing every play sharp or square. Just sayin.

With that said, here's my square NFL fukkin winners for the week:

Balty
    Colts -3.5 +100
    Atlanta

and....

HOUSTON -3.5 +100 and ML and BIG!!

Eat it up, "SHARPS"!

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

See: Brock Landers Rubberband Play

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3317

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    A play that looks like a winner?

Seems that way on here sometimes. I know that always picking favs would be considered square, but I know a guy who bets no dogs, only favs and ususally big favs. He's been buried a couple times this year (like the Bama/TAMU game, but that was mostlr because I egged his ass on as soon as the line was out.. lol) but he is a very intelligent dude and has doubled his roll the last two years. I don't pick all faves, probably a little over 50 pct, but it seems like some fools around here bet 90 pct dogs, call guys square for their plays, and then regularly get buried when the fave covers. And it seems like some just post stupid plays hoping they will hit so they can be "sharp".

My definition of a square is someone who is obsessed with DEEMing every play sharp or square. Just sayin.

With that said, here's my square NFL fukkin winners for the week:

Balty
    Colts -3.5 +100
    Atlanta

and....

HOUSTON -3.5 +100 and ML and BIG!!

Eat it up, "SHARPS"!

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10238

"Square"/"Sharp"=Overused to the point of having no real meaning.

"WIN"/ "LOSS"= Terms with real meaning.

Good Luck with your plays..

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    "Square"/"Sharp"=Overused to the point of having no real meaning.

"WIN"/ "LOSS"= Terms with real meaning.

Good Luck with your plays..

Thanks, fella. You too.

I think a lot of guys here just want the gambler image a little too much and try too fukkin hard.

grease lightnin
    &

4 outta 5 ain't bad... roll is over x20 since MLB playoffs. Cashing out a couple grand for a family spring break vacay boys! Sanibel Island here we come!