PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    Yeah I agree. I have a 5er on Demi cause 1 my woman loves Britney so me betting Demi pisses her off, and 2, her group seems the most marketable to the shows demographic.

I need to get a bovado account. Next bouncy white castle I sell, Ill open one
    lol you should put something on brit too, but dont tell the girl. i dont think you can go wrong with a britney/demi combo.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

Dont be lying to me punisher. I know you are doing Hog analysis on Simon to make sure his shows succeed

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    lol you should put something on brit too, but dont tell the girl. i dont think you can go wrong with a britney/demi combo.
    Hell no!!!!
    She has a thing for Shogun and I purposely faded that dude every time for it.

She still owes me about 400 brinners (breakfast for dinner) for the Jones fight.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

Hell no!!!!
    She has a thing for Shogun and I purposely faded that dude every time for it.

She still owes me about 400 brinners (breakfast for dinner) for the Jones fight.
    lmao, i do the same thing with frank murr.

ps. you should show her that picture floating around of shogun with teets.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1944

Wow lines way off if what I'm being told is accurate. Biggest favorite to win is a young girl on britney team. Bovada has brit at even. Simon is coaching the groups - very unlikely that a group wins this type of competition. People generally vote for individuals. Reid coaching older folk. Again, unlikely to win bc people who watch the show are typically younger.bovada has simon and reid at +400.
    I agree that the Britney team could win it all, I see 2 talented singers in that group.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Humorously, money has been pouring in on Obama, and by the time my wire clears the line is going to be unbettable. Guess I'll be going balls deep in Academy Awards this year instead.

Educ8d Degener8
    Educ8d Degener8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9916

Dimes is offering this... Gabers should drop some loot on it...

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    Humorously, money has been pouring in on Obama, and by the time my wire clears the line is going to be unbettable. Guess I'll be going balls deep in Academy Awards this year instead.
    Lol that blows. seems like the funding process is pretty slow. Or is it normal for wires to take this long?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Wow lines way off if what I'm being told is accurate. Biggest favorite to win is a young girl on britney team. Bovada has brit at even. Simon is coaching the groups - very unlikely that a group wins this type of competition. People generally vote for individuals. Reid coaching older folk. Again, unlikely to win bc people who watch the show are typically younger.bovada has simon and reid at +400.
    Maybe they think that Simon will fix it so that his team wins (somebody/group wins). It's pretty clear now that X Factor is fixed to a certain extent....the viewing figures for UK X Factor at moment are lowest they've ever been and quality singers have been eliminated in favour of extremely ridiculous characters such as the campest guy on the planet who cant sing to save his life and is being kept in just for the "banter" and to annoy Gary Barlow who is the serious judge who has kind of taken Simon Cowell's job of mocking the joke acts and being contrary to everybody else. Cheryl Cole's autobiography has also some pretty clear digs at Simon Cowell and how X Factor is slightly dodgy and the winner or at least top 3 is pretty much pre-determined near the start of competition. Maybe it's not got to that stage yet in America's version though.

Also a group did win the UK X Factor last year, was a group of girls who were like 50-1 outsiders. So not impossible that a group wins. And with the success of JLS and One Direction coming out of X Factor the groups are the "in thing" at moment!

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Lol that blows. seems like the funding process is pretty slow. Or is it normal for wires to take this long?
    Yeah, 5 days is pretty normal.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

proceed at yer own risk on this one as its not a true arb.

ncaa football player props

5d - taylor martinez passing yards over 219.5 +190
    bovada - taylor martinez passing yards under 216.5 -110

you are essentially paying -661 that he wont throw for 217, 218 or 219 yards.

Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

Quote Originally Posted by Educ8d Degener8 View Post
    Dimes is offering this... Gabers should drop some loot on it...

Ill bet on that....which iniciative is that?

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

proceed at yer own risk on this one as its not a true arb.

ncaa football player props

5d - taylor martinez passing yards over 219.5 +190
    bovada - taylor martinez passing yards under 216.5 -110

you are essentially paying -661 that he wont throw for 217, 218 or 219 yards.
    This is called a polish or reverse middle. Lots of value to be found in spots like this, but you're usually laying a lot of juice on them, so a lot of people avoid them.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

This is called a polish or reverse middle. Lots of value to be found in spots like this, but you're usually laying a lot of juice on them, so a lot of people avoid them.
    do you play these polish middles? its very tempting, but can backfire big time.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

do you play these polish middles? its very tempting, but can backfire big time.
    Yeah, I play them all the time, but you need to have a strong knowledge of what you're betting exactly. Getting the same polish middle on something like season win totals is a recipe for disaster.

Something like this is easy to cap. The question to ask is, does playing the middle extract the most value?

DirtyX
    Cut Clay Guida
    DirtyX's Avatar Become A Pro!

any value in Demi Lovato group to win X Factor at +400

Damn man, I wasn't even aware the one could bet onX-Factor winners, or Politics until recently. Does anyone know any sites that offer lines on how long it will be until Israel bombs the shit out of Iran. Or whether or not Fidel Castro is still alive. I capped the latter at evens.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyX View Post
    Damn man, I wasn't even aware the one could bet onX-Factor winners, or Politics until recently. Does anyone know any sites that offer lines on how long it will be until Israel bombs the shit out of Iran. Or whether or not Fidel Castro is still alive. I capped the latter at evens.
    Darpa used to run a site like that, but I believe its gone now. You could bet on targets most likely to be assassinated; with the idea being that green would issue correct predictions in the market and the US could take appropriate action.

https://www.cia.gov/library/center-f...abilities.html

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

Darpa used to run a site like that, but I believe its gone now. You could bet on targets most likely to be assassinated; with the idea being that green would issue correct predictions in the market and the US could take appropriate action.

https://www.cia.gov/library/center-f...abilities.html
    some very interesting stuff in that article

"Orange juice futures prices have been shown to be better predictors of weather than the National Weather Service’s forecasts"

GunShard

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Maybe they think that Simon will fix it so that his team wins (somebody/group wins). It's pretty clear now that X Factor is fixed to a certain extent....the viewing figures for UK X Factor at moment are lowest they've ever been and quality singers have been eliminated in favour of extremely ridiculous characters such as the campest guy on the planet who cant sing to save his life and is being kept in just for the "banter" and to annoy Gary Barlow who is the serious judge who has kind of taken Simon Cowell's job of mocking the joke acts and being contrary to everybody else. Cheryl Cole's autobiography has also some pretty clear digs at Simon Cowell and how X Factor is slightly dodgy and the winner or at least top 3 is pretty much pre-determined near the start of competition. Maybe it's not got to that stage yet in America's version though.

Also a group did win the UK X Factor last year, was a group of girls who were like 50-1 outsiders. So not impossible that a group wins. And with the success of JLS and One Direction coming out of X Factor the groups are the "in thing" at moment!
    I think there's a cultural factor to consider.
    America believes in individual achievement, which is why Soccer is not popular in America, but extremely popular world wide.
    Since Soccer is more on Team achievement compared to Basketball and Football which are focused on Individual achievement.
    I predict that Individual winners should win more often than Group winners for X factor in America.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

All in on Ron Paul

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

free money

nfl player props

5d - chris johnson doesnt score a TD +145
    bovada - chris johnson scores a TD +105

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

sorry, i had that backwards..

5d - chris johnson scores a TD +145 (down to +125 now)
    bovada - chris johnson doesnt score a TD +105

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Cowboys +3 -105 bovada
    Giants -3 +115 bookmaker
    act fast big limit arbs like this dont last

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    I think there's a cultural factor to consider.
    America believes in individual achievement, which is why Soccer is not popular in America, but extremely popular world wide.
    Since Soccer is more on Team achievement compared to Basketball and Football which are focused on Individual achievement.
    I predict that Individual winners should win more often than Group winners for X factor in America.

Man, I would love to have a beer with you some time. You say the weirdest stuff.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Man, I would love to have a beer with you some time. You say the weirdest stuff.
    haha yeah he's consistent I'll give him that!

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

New Orleans +1 2H -110 BetIslands, Fair price is -124

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Beelzebubzy

Vaughany please do a hog analysis

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Everybody knows Bader is one of the pound-for-pound biggest girth monsters in MMA

Beelzebubzy

Everybody knows Bader is one of the pound-for-pound biggest girth monsters in MMA
    My mma knowledge is lackin these days

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Anybody effected by this Sandy bitch on East Coast?

People canoeing on Weidman's front:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0P5yh7waSXg

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

Anybody effected by this Sandy bitch on East Coast?

People canoeing on Weidman's front:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0P5yh7waSXg
    yea man. they shut down the trains and buses in the city so i got the day off work.

people panicking and shit, but i dont think its going to be that bad. we'll see. they say its going to get worse in a few hours.

GunShard

That's not weird. What's wrong with considering a cultural factor to betting?

When people vote for Xfactor or for a presidential election, the cultural factor is critical.
    Ignoring the cultural factor then placing a bet is betting blind.

Just like betting on MMA, ignoring fight footage between two fighters then placing a bet is betting blind.

Betting blind in the long run will make a gambler lose more than win.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    That's not weird. What's wrong with considering a cultural factor to betting?

When people vote for Xfactor or for a presidential election, the cultural factor is critical.
    Ignoring the cultural factor then placing a bet is betting blind.

Just like betting on MMA, ignoring fight footage between two fighters then placing a bet is betting blind.

Betting blind in the long run will make a gambler lose more than win.
    I think the issue was with how you applied the "cultural factor" and the analogy you used. Basketball, football and soccer are all team sports so Im not sure how individual achievement is any more focused in one than the other? Unless you are suggesting for instance that a quarterback gets more attention than a different position or something?!

GunShard

I think the issue was with how you applied the "cultural factor" and the analogy you used. Basketball, football and soccer are all team sports so Im not sure how individual achievement is any more focused in one than the other? Unless you are suggesting for instance that a quarterback gets more attention than a different position or something?!
    I assumed Soccer isn't popular in America, while Football and Basketball are, is because in Football and Basketball, one player can carry the entire team to win. In Soccer, it seems like one player cannot do that.
    Maybe I'm wrong here.

Maybe Soccer isn't popular in America is maybe the fact it's very low scoring game and boring. Compared to Football and Basketball, which are games that are high scoring and exciting.

I shouldn't have brought up Soccer, Football and Basketball. I should of said Americans tend to like Individual achievement than Group achievement, while the rest of the world tends to like Group achievement.
    Last edited by GunShard; 10-29-12 at 04:59 PM.

First ... 2345678 ... Last