BAUS
    Back on post review re: Optimal
    BAUS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 558

Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post
    You dont think guys with actual brains dont know how to do it? You dont think they have all tried? Why havent they figured it out well enough yet? if anything "Variance" is code for "math doesnt work but we have a word that explains why, but we still try to apply math because it is the 'best' way to approach it".
    Get out of here.

BAUS

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

Quote Originally Posted by BAUS View Post
    Get out of here.

BAUS

I DARE, anyone (math guy) to put up a single formula that will work long term, just ONE. I posted that challenge every year for years and no one ever did. Nor will they, because "why would they put up something that works?" bullshit excuse.

Now that isnt to say you can use some math in some teeny tiny markets with 5 dollar limits and make that work, but grinding out 5 cent profits isnt my idea of a good time. but trying to use it to formulate anything beyond that is futile. Its application is so remedial you dont even have to be a 'math' guy to even use it. But if you try to go beyond that youre wasting your time.

Again show me a single formula that can even be back tested that works at better than a coin flip chance.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

After seeing the many years of good gamblers and bad gamblers betting styles.
    The only formula or system that works is "Fading The Public".
    This is more than just Math, it's also Science and Psychology.

ronald
    ronald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8459

The best method is to use the pendulum method.

Also can try to ask out loud who will win and then try to break bond between closed thumb and index finger with finger of choice from other hand.

Some use tarot cards but I don't buy it.

DudleyDawson
    DudleyDawson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sports betting is absolute beatable...95% of my bets I'm on both sides and already have won before the game started. Ya' dig, foo?

Pete0
    --------------------
    Pete0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

math always wins. but we are not betting on robots. they are human beings.

now math + psychology now ur onto something.

First 123