1. #211
    Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-20-09
    Posts: 21,691

    Yes we are now witnessing the decline of the U.S empire and the end of american life as we know it.

  2. #212
    Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-11-10
    Posts: 3,665

    Quote Originally Posted by forsberg21 View Post
    Do you actually think that I'm going to show you and the rest of your retarded American buddies what I look like? LOL, good one, nice try.

    This is the closest you'll get. This was taken in 2006 during the World Cup in Germany. The car is a BMW 335i diesel. I got this one up to 250 km/h. Do you want anymore proof?

    so you have a facebook friend that has traveled to luxembourg and driven a beamer. Got it.

  3. #213
    forsberg21
    forsberg21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-23-09
    Posts: 1,835
    Betpoints: 870

    Quote Originally Posted by Cap dat 4ss View Post

    so you have a facebook friend that has traveled to luxembourg and driven a beamer. Got it.
    Or isn't it possible that what I'm saying is true? Why would I lie? You must be a very cynical person in real life.

  4. #214
    opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-12-10
    Posts: 23,449
    Betpoints: 538

    Quote Originally Posted by forsberg21 View Post
    Do you actually think that I'm going to show you and the rest of your retarded American buddies what I look like? LOL, good one, nice try.
    This is the closest you'll get. This was taken in 2006 during the World Cup in Germany. The car is a BMW 335i diesel. I got this one up to 250 km/h. Do you want anymore proof?
    Hey Nerd, do you not get it? You look retarded posting random pics of here of some cars steering wheel, or one with what looks like Eli Manning' forehead (with his touch of downs and all) in the rearview.

    These do nothing to improve the perception of you here on SBR. Everyone still totally believes you look a LOT like this guy (which I took from your highschool yearbook you graciously had posted at Classmates.com)

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

    SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011


  5. #215
    TexansFan
    TexansFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-06-06
    Posts: 3,365
    Betpoints: 210

    Actually, the U.S. owes only about $4.5 trillion to foreign countries, while it owes itself around $9.8 trillion.

    China isn't even close to matching the U.S. as the #1 economy, not even close.
    http://www.usatoday.com/money/econom...oll14_ST_N.htm

    In reality, the U.S. is by far the world's largest economy, with estimated gross domestic product of $14.62 trillion in 2010, according to the International Monetary Fund.

    China became the second-largest economy last year, overtaking Japan, which had held that position since 1968. China's 2010 GDP came in at $5.88 trillion compared to Japan's $5.47 trillion.

    By some economic measures, the gaps between the world's leaders are even wider: China's per-capita GDP is about $4,000, compared with Japan's $42,000 and the USA's $47,000.

    "It's still an emerging economy, and the living standard (of the Chinese) is much less than people in developed economies," says Jian Chang, China economist for Barclays Capital in Hong Kong.

  6. #216
    forsberg21
    forsberg21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-23-09
    Posts: 1,835
    Betpoints: 870

    Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post

    Hey Nerd, do you not get it? You look retarded posting random pics of here of some cars steering wheel, or one with what looks like Eli Manning' forehead (with his touch of downs and all) in the rearview.

    These do nothing to improve the perception of you here on SBR. Everyone still totally believes you look a LOT like this guy (which I took from your highschool yearbook you graciously had posted at Classmates.com)
    The use of "nerd", some generic photo and some other words that have no meaning behind them. Par for the course for the redneck trash known as Opie.

    Anyways, I have nothing to prove to you. You're probably twice my age, why am I even arguing with an old geezer? You'll never see what I've seen before you leave this earth old man. You'll die in Texas without ever leaving your own country. Enjoy the simple life mate.

  7. #217
    forsberg21
    forsberg21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-23-09
    Posts: 1,835
    Betpoints: 870

    Quote Originally Posted by TexansFan View Post
    Actually, the U.S. owes only about $4.5 trillion to foreign countries, while it owes itself around $9.8 trillion.

    China isn't even close to matching the U.S. as the #1 economy, not even close.
    http://www.usatoday.com/money/econom...oll14_ST_N.htm

    In reality, the U.S. is by far the world's largest economy, with estimated gross domestic product of $14.62 trillion in 2010, according to the International Monetary Fund.

    China became the second-largest economy last year, overtaking Japan, which had held that position since 1968. China's 2010 GDP came in at $5.88 trillion compared to Japan's $5.47 trillion.

    By some economic measures, the gaps between the world's leaders are even wider: China's per-capita GDP is about $4,000, compared with Japan's $42,000 and the USA's $47,000.

    "It's still an emerging economy, and the living standard (of the Chinese) is much less than people in developed economies," says Jian Chang, China economist for Barclays Capital in Hong Kong.
    You're an excellent copier and paster. Now, do you have an opinion on what you've posted? Do you even know what it means?

  8. #218
    akphidelt
    akphidelt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-25-11
    Posts: 1,228
    Betpoints: 640

    Quote Originally Posted by forsberg21 View Post

    When the Chinese start telling you how to start managing your debts, you've come to the point where you're no longer the world's alpha dog. By getting into bed with the Chinese and their cheap goods, the USA has lost some of their sovereignty. Some would view this as a threat by China to coerce the US to begin managing their debts responsibly since China is the largest holder of US debt. If US debt receives a downgrade, China's the one holding the bag of bonds that have now instantaneously diminished in value. With a debt level of $14 trillion, how will the future American generations ever cope with such a suffocating burden of owing the Chinese and the rest of the world all that money?

    The Truth About America:

    Here's the scenario: If I borrowed hundreds of billions of dollars from banks all over the world, took this money and went out and bought the fastest cars, the largest mansions, the most prestigious sports teams, enormous yachts, pristine real estate all over the globe and whatever else could only be purchased by a multi-billionaire, would I be the richest man in the world?

    People would look at me and see that I owned all these marvelous possessions, and they would assume that would have to be the richest man in the world. The appearance of so much wealth would automatically make me the richest man in the world, right?

    False. Although I would technically own all of these assets, I would have one massive liability, which would be the debt to the bank. This debt to the bank would be real, hard, tangible, currency that I would eventually have to pay back. The assets I own would have these gigantic liabilities attached to them. It's fundamental accounting. Assets and liabilities. Even though I'd have the most assets in the world, my net worth would actually be $0.

    This scenario explains what is happening with the USA today. Although they appear to be rich because they possess so many sought after goods and services, the truth is, these luxuries were only acquired with debt. Anyone can go out and borrow money and buy themselves a big screen TV or Corvette, thus projecting an image of affluence. However, when you crunch the numbers and incorporate the debt a person, or a nation, subjected themselves to to acquire that wealth, you'll see that there's no actually NET wealth there at all.

    The US currently has a debt of over $14 trillion. Not only does this entire debt have to be paid off, every day it doesn't get paid off, interest is accumulated on this debt and paid to the foreigners who hold this debt. This represents money flowing out of the USA. Over time, the US will have to part with $14 trillion leaving their borders into the hands of foreigners, plus all of the interest that has accumulated on the debt.

    Is the US really the richest country in the world, or is it simply the guy next door who just bought a bunch of new toys but will be paying off his $75,000 CC bill for the next 30 years?
    What in the world are you smoking and where can I get it? You have so many untruths there that I don't know where to even start.

    First off America is a massive economy because we are the most innovative and productive economy in the world. People want USD because USD buys shit.

    You talk like the country is a person. That the country borrowed USD to purchase all these goods. Where did America borrow $14 trillion from? From China? Where did China get USD from? USD is not made out of the ground, it isn't some magical tree that you can grow.

    China doesn't have shit on us because they depend more on us then we do on them. They need us to purchase their products. The only thing they can do is stop accepting USD and inflate the shit out of their own currency. Who is going to buy their products in that case? They have tons of sweatshop laborers that can barely afford a loaf of bread.

    What can China do with all that USD? They have 3 options.

    1) Purchase expensive American goods? Absolutely not
    2) Put it in a vault? Absolutely not
    3) Purchase the most solid investment in the entire world. US Treasuries? Yes sir!!

    We don't need China to purchase our debt. We need China to sell us their goods, but we don't need them to purchase our debt. They do that because that is the only viable option they have with the USD we pump in to them.

    Our $14 trillion debt is a fallacy. That $14 trillion is $14 trillion that the Govt gave to the world to purchase real American goods and services. That debt does not need to be paid back, it will never be paid back, and it will continue to grow until infinity.

    I have much more to say but I don't want to type up a book. You have so much problems that I don't even know if I can cover it all in a sitting. My only advice is to stop thinking so much in terms of USD and start concerning yourself with what America produces.

  9. #219
    forsberg21
    forsberg21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-23-09
    Posts: 1,835
    Betpoints: 870

    LOL!!! This is one of the most incoherent rants that I've come across on SBR! It's guys like this that are living proof of how inferior America's public education system really is!

    Quote Originally Posted by akphidelt View Post

    First off America is a massive economy because we are the most innovative and productive economy in the world. People want USD because USD buys shit.

    LOL! "People want USD because USD buys shit"!!! Brilliant insight! Fact: As the US continues to print more US Dollars, the US Dollar is resembling toilet paper more and more


    You talk like the country is a person. That the country borrowed USD to purchase all these goods. Where did America borrow $14 trillion from? From China? Where did China get USD from? USD is not made out of the ground, it isn't some magical tree that you can grow.
    Seriously man, are you on drugs right now? What are you trying to say here? Could you explain this to me in English? What's your central point in this rambling nonsense?

    China doesn't have shit on us because they depend more on us then we do on them. They need us to purchase their products. The only thing they can do is stop accepting USD and inflate the shit out of their own currency. Who is going to buy their products in that case? They have tons of sweatshop laborers that can barely afford a loaf of bread.

    Other nations besides the US buy from China too. Did you know that? Also, I'm sure that the "sweatshop laborers" can afford a loaf of bread. Good one there pal.

    What can China do with all that USD? They have 3 options. [/quote]

    Oh Gawd... here comes the analysis of the rambling fool. I can't wait to hear his 3 options!

    1) Purchase expensive American goods? Absolutely not
    2) Put it in a vault? Absolutely not
    3) Purchase the most solid investment in the entire world. US Treasuries? Yes sir!!

    You do know that China can convert their US Dollars into other currencies, right? There are other currencies in the world other than the US Dollar you know.


    We don't need China to purchase our debt. We need China to sell us their goods, but we don't need them to purchase our debt. They do that because that is the only viable option they have with the USD we pump in to them.

    Our $14 trillion debt is a fallacy. That $14 trillion is $14 trillion that the Govt gave to the world to purchase real American goods and services. That debt does not need to be paid back, it will never be paid back, and it will continue to grow until infinity.

    I have much more to say but I don't want to type up a book. You have so much problems that I don't even know if I can cover it all in a sitting. My only advice is to stop thinking so much in terms of USD and start concerning yourself with what America produces.
    So you're telling me that this $14 trillion debt is a fallacy? You are saying that the US government GAVE $14 trillion to the rest of the world so that the rest of the world could purchase US goods and services? So, you are then saying that the rest of the world owes the US $14 trillion, right? Man, you must be on some crazy wicked drug right now. Not only do you think that the US's debt is a fallacy, you're saying that the rest of the world owes the US $14 trillion because the US actually gave the rest of this world the money!!! LOL! You are beyond braindead!

    Lastly, you referred to what America produces? Well the answer to that is nothing. Everything that America used to produce was shipped off overseas. US businesses would rather employ Sri Lankans than Americans, that's why you don't produce anything anymore.

  10. #220
    ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-20-09
    Posts: 13,951
    Betpoints: 2191

    Quote Originally Posted by akphidelt View Post
    What can China do with all that USD? They have 3 options. 1) Purchase expensive American goods? Absolutely not 2) Put it in a vault? Absolutely not 3) Purchase the most solid investment in the entire world. US Treasuries? Yes sir!! We don't need China to purchase our debt. We need China to sell us their goods, but we don't need them to purchase our debt. They do that because that is the only viable option they have with the USD we pump in to them. Our $14 trillion debt is a fallacy.
    Correct sir. China has been selling off their US debt left, right and center to other countries to the point where the debt is only a touch over 2 trillion. They know when their investments turn bad. And are you also aware that in the previous 2 years you wouldve made close to 100% profit simply by shorting your currency such is the whimper it has atm...

  11. #221
    akphidelt
    akphidelt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-25-11
    Posts: 1,228
    Betpoints: 640

    Quote Originally Posted by forsberg21 View Post
    Oh Gawd... here comes the analysis of the rambling fool. I can't wait to hear his 3 options!

    You do know that China can convert their US Dollars into other currencies, right? There are other currencies in the world other than the US Dollar you know.
    What currency is China gonna convert one trillion US Dollars in to? The Yen? The Euro?? Lol... get real! Wait no, they are going to trade for the Canadian dollar!! They can purchase some ice sculptures! Hahaha

    So you're telling me that this $14 trillion debt is a fallacy? You are saying that the US government GAVE $14 trillion to the rest of the world so that the rest of the world could purchase US goods and services? So, you are then saying that the rest of the world owes the US $14 trillion, right? Man, you must be on some crazy wicked drug right now. Not only do you think that the US's debt is a fallacy, you're saying that the rest of the world owes the US $14 trillion because the US actually gave the rest of this world the money!!! LOL! You are beyond braindead!
    I'm saying that the rest of the world owns a liability to the United States of America. Where else do you think USD comes from? Where did we get $13.5 trillion since 1980 to lend to the Govt? Wait wait... you still think that the stock market creates money don't you!! Hahahahaha, children are cute.

    Lastly, you referred to what America produces? Well the answer to that is nothing. Everything that America used to produce was shipped off overseas. US businesses would rather employ Sri Lankans than Americans, that's why you don't produce anything anymore.
    Only our labor is shipped overseas. We have the largest corporations in the entire world that produce the greatest products in the entire world. From financial services, technology, Internet, education, medicine, oil, etc. We are the dominant figure in the world in almost every aspect. Just because you can't get sweatshop laborers here doesn't mean we don't produce incredibly innovative crap.

    You have a fundamental misunderstanding of economics, especially applied to America's fiat economy. If you have any grown up questions let me know. I'll be here to answer them!
    Last edited by akphidelt; 07-25-11 at 02:43 AM.

  12. #222
    DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-27-08
    Posts: 18,370
    Betpoints: 1527

    Look out for China they are the next powerhouse. Counterfeiting everything from sports jerseys to razors to weaken the American economy

  13. #223
    akphidelt
    akphidelt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-25-11
    Posts: 1,228
    Betpoints: 640

    LOL! "People want USD because USD buys shit"!!! Brilliant insight! Fact: As the US continues to print more US Dollars, the US Dollar is resembling toilet paper more and more
    FACT, as the US continues to print more dollars, people have more US dollars. OMG!! What a novel concept. Inflation must be new to you!

    Seriously man, are you on drugs right now? What are you trying to say here? Could you explain this to me in English? What's your central point in this rambling nonsense?
    The point is that China didn't lend us money. We gave China our money and China invested our money to get more of our money in return. They didn't do us a favor. They did the only thing they should do with the amount of USD they have.


    Other nations besides the US buy from China too. Did you know that? Also, I'm sure that the "sweatshop laborers" can afford a loaf of bread. Good one there pal.
    Oh wow, other nations do!! Amazing... didn't know that. Apparently the USA buys A SHIT ton more than the rest of the world from China. Is China gonna piss off their largest and wealthiest customer? No, they aren't. You keep forgetting that America is facing an internal problem. We have a lot of unskilled laborers that can't find jobs. The rest of the country is doing just fine and our corporations are doing better than ever.

    The treasury market is saying that the rest of the world is not scared of US debt. In fact US debt is the highest demanded investment in the world. No matter what the Fed's have tried they can not get people to stop investing in the United States of America. That's how we roll!

  14. #224
    rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-05-09
    Posts: 31,127
    Betpoints: 4007

    Quote Originally Posted by DennisGreen View Post
    Look out for China they are the next powerhouse. Counterfeiting everything from sports jerseys to razors to weaken the American economy
    Denny got it, nail on head. We innovate, they counterfeit. China's shit is junk.
    They cut corners and put the safety of others at risk.

    Corningware, explodes when going from hot to cold.
    Lead paint on children's toys.
    They copy everything from auto parts to razors.

    Look for American products and buy them. If our govt can't fix our problems,
    we can. BUY AMERICAN!

  15. #225
    TexansFan
    TexansFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-06-06
    Posts: 3,365
    Betpoints: 210

    Quote Originally Posted by forsberg21 View Post
    You're an excellent copier and paster. Now, do you have an opinion on what you've posted? Do you even know what it means?
    Sorry for making you look silly, although it wasn't difficult.

  16. #226
    forsberg21
    forsberg21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-23-09
    Posts: 1,835
    Betpoints: 870

    Quote Originally Posted by akphidelt View Post
    What currency is China gonna convert one trillion US Dollars in to? The Yen? The Euro?? Lol... get real! Wait no, they are going to trade for the Canadian dollar!! They can purchase some ice sculptures! Hahaha
    Laughing at your own joke is lame, in case you didn't know. Anyways, the Canadian Dollar is worth more than the US Dollar now, but I bet you didn't know that.

    Quote Originally Posted by akphidelt View Post
    I'm saying that the rest of the world owns a liability to the United States of America. Where else do you think USD comes from? Where did we get $13.5 trillion since 1980 to lend to the Govt? Wait wait... you still think that the stock market creates money don't you!! Hahahahaha, children are cute.
    OWNS? I think the word you are trying to use is "OWES". Your post doesn't make any sense by the way. Learn how to construct a proper sentence before you start putting your ideas to paper.

    Quote Originally Posted by akphidelt View Post
    Only our labor is shipped overseas. We have the largest corporations in the entire world that produce the greatest products in the entire world. From financial services, technology, Internet, education, medicine, oil, etc. We are the dominant figure in the world in almost every aspect. Just because you can't get sweatshop laborers here doesn't mean we don't produce incredibly innovative crap.
    This just proves that you don't understand anything about the world you live in. There are other large corporations in the world. Other countries produce great products. Other countries produce great financial services, technology, internet, education, medicine, oil, etc. as well. What's your point?

    The financial services point is hilarious though. Didn't your mortgage backed securities cause the destruction of your housing markets? Isn't the US a HUGE net oil importer anyways?

    Quote Originally Posted by akphidelt View Post
    You have a fundamental misunderstanding of economics, especially applied to America's fiat economy. If you have any grown up questions let me know. I'll be here to answer them!
    This one's the best though. Just because you say that I have a fundamental misunderstanding of economics doesn't mean it's true. In fact, judging by your most recent posts and the lack of a coherent argument in all of them, everything you have said has almost no credibility whatsoever. You ramble on about America this, America that, while your posts are filled with arguments that appear as though they've been made by an 8 year old child, or a braindead, patriotic redneck from the deep south. Either way you slice it, you embarrass yourself every time you hit that keyboard sir.

  17. #227
    forsberg21
    forsberg21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-23-09
    Posts: 1,835
    Betpoints: 870

    Quote Originally Posted by akphidelt View Post
    FACT, as the US continues to print more dollars, people have more US dollars. OMG!! What a novel concept. Inflation must be new to you!
    LOL. Didn't I say that in my previous post when I stated: "As the US continues to print more US Dollars, the US Dollar is resembling toilet paper more and more".

    This means that the US Dollar is becoming more and more worthless, which means that you need more US Dollars to buy goods. This is inflation. Did I really have to put those two together for you to understand it?

    Quote Originally Posted by akphidelt View Post
    The point is that China didn't lend us money. We gave China our money and China invested our money to get more of our money in return. They didn't do us a favor. They did the only thing they should do with the amount of USD they have.
    LOL. Are you actually serious here? If you are, this conversation is over. This is the grossest misrepresentation of facts possible. If you deny that the China HAS NOT lent the US ANY money whatsoever, we're done here.

    Quote Originally Posted by akphidelt View Post
    Oh wow, other nations do!! Amazing... didn't know that. Apparently the USA buys A SHIT ton more than the rest of the world from China. Is China gonna piss off their largest and wealthiest customer? No, they aren't. You keep forgetting that America is facing an internal problem. We have a lot of unskilled laborers that can't find jobs. The rest of the country is doing just fine and our corporations are doing better than ever.
    Your corporations are only doing good (the few that are, your banks are a completely mess), because the growth their getting is coming from emerging markets. The US economy is failing, that's not where the profits are coming from. Also, fact: The rest of the world buys a lot more goods from China than the US does. Do you really think that the US buys more goods from China than all of Europe, South America, Russia, India, Japan, Canada and Australia combined? You are smoking some cheap crack if that's the case.

    Quote Originally Posted by akphidelt View Post
    The treasury market is saying that the rest of the world is not scared of US debt. In fact US debt is the highest demanded investment in the world. No matter what the Fed's have tried they can not get people to stop investing in the United States of America. That's how we roll!
    That's a nice opinion, too bad it has no resemblance to reality. You must be on hallucinogens if you believe that "the Fed's have tried they can not get people to stop investing in the United States of America". Seriously. If you are actually a grown man, and actually believe in what you've wrote here, you must not make a living using your brain because no one in their right mind would ever pay you a dime to use it.

  18. #228
    forsberg21
    forsberg21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-23-09
    Posts: 1,835
    Betpoints: 870

    Quote Originally Posted by TexansFan View Post

    Sorry for making you look silly, although it wasn't difficult.
    Wow, I really got buried there. CTRL + C with CTRL + V. You must be very clever. You probably don't even know what you were copying and pasting. Prove me wrong by posting 3 sentences of your own insight on what you've copied and pasted and I'll leave you alone.

  19. #229
    ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-20-09
    Posts: 13,951
    Betpoints: 2191

    Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Denny got it, nail on head. We innovate, they counterfeit. China's shit is junk. They cut corners and put the safety of others at risk. Corningware, explodes when going from hot to cold. Lead paint on children's toys. They copy everything from auto parts to razors. Look for American products and buy them. If our govt can't fix our problems, we can. BUY AMERICAN!
    A couple fo years ago i wouldve agreed with you 100% but youd be surprised how quickly they are making progression in this area. Within 5 years and a proper regulatory body their quality design i predict will mirror that of the western world...

  20. #230
    akphidelt
    akphidelt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-25-11
    Posts: 1,228
    Betpoints: 640

    Quote Originally Posted by forsberg21 View Post
    Laughing at your own joke is lame, in case you didn't know. Anyways, the Canadian Dollar is worth more than the US Dollar now, but I bet you didn't know that.
    Who cares if the Canadian Dollar is worth more than the US Dollar in an exchange. That doesn't mean anything more than if you have a Canadian Dollar you can get more US Dollars. It does not mean the Canadian Dollar can buy more than the US Dollar. China isn't all of a sudden going to want Canadian Dollars instead of US Dollars. When you guys start producing something somebody wants, then people will want Canadian Dollars.

    You guys are just lucky you have so much of that magical commodity in the ground otherwise you would be stuck selling maple syrup and hockey sticks.

    OWNS? I think the word you are trying to use is "OWES". Your post doesn't make any sense by the way. Learn how to construct a proper sentence before you start putting your ideas to paper.
    You totally digressed from the point at hand. Which makes me think you don't have an actual rebuttal. The point is the Govt gives us money. This money then flows throughout the global economy and ends up purchasing America's good and services and being invested back in America.

    The common fallacy is that the Government "borrows" this money from you and I. That would be incorrect, the Govt borrows it technically from thin air and spends it in to existence. It does not need China's money to spend more money and it does not need my money to pay back China. [

    This just proves that you don't understand anything about the world you live in. There are other large corporations in the world. Other countries produce great products. Other countries produce great financial services, technology, internet, education, medicine, oil, etc. as well. What's your point?
    I never said there weren't other large corporations. The point is we have the largest, which means we make the most money. It's as simple as that. This means that there is a large demand for American goods and services. So that is kind of a simple point that I thought you would get.

    The financial services point is hilarious though. Didn't your mortgage backed securities cause the destruction of your housing markets? Isn't the US a HUGE net oil importer anyways?
    We still are the world's leader in financial services even though we collapsed the global economy. That's how robust and in demand USD is.

    This one's the best though. Just because you say that I have a fundamental misunderstanding of economics doesn't mean it's true. In fact, judging by your most recent posts and the lack of a coherent argument in all of them, everything you have said has almost no credibility whatsoever. You ramble on about America this, America that, while your posts are filled with arguments that appear as though they've been made by an 8 year old child, or a braindead, patriotic redneck from the deep south. Either way you slice it, you embarrass yourself every time you hit that keyboard sir.
    This does not mean anything. Trying to have the best insult with out going in to facts is a child's attempt to deflect from real substance. I understand you have a fundamental misunderstanding of economics based on what you deem as "facts". In fact your answers have been rather juvenile. You make a claim that the US is a facade that lives off debt. That is a fundamental misunderstanding of how the American economy works. Simple as that my friend.

    Don't worry though, if you have any questions... I'll be here.

  21. #231
    akphidelt
    akphidelt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-25-11
    Posts: 1,228
    Betpoints: 640

    Quote Originally Posted by forsberg21 View Post
    LOL. Didn't I say that in my previous post when I stated: "As the US continues to print more US Dollars, the US Dollar is resembling toilet paper more and more".

    This means that the US Dollar is becoming more and more worthless, which means that you need more US Dollars to buy goods. This is inflation. Did I really have to put those two together for you to understand it?
    Like many other uneducated individuals before you that try to explain inflation, you are forgetting a key concept. It takes more US Dollars to buy goods BUT THERE ARE MORE US DOLLARS. As our economy continues to grow and we continue to import more and more, the dollar will continue to lose value. But as long as we keep producing, people will always want more USD.

    LOL. Are you actually serious here? If you are, this conversation is over. This is the grossest misrepresentation of facts possible. If you deny that the China HAS NOT lent the US ANY money whatsoever, we're done here.
    China has invested in the United States, they do not "lend" us money. We do not take their USD and go pay for our military. Like I have explained in the previous post, the United States does not "borrow" existing USD to pay it's expenses. Once again, these are advanced American economic principles. It will be hard for you to start understanding this if you do not open your mind to how our fiat economy works.

    Like I always ask people. Where do we keep getting more and more money every year to "lend" to the Govt? This is a serious question. I know you think you know the answer, but think critically about this. You'll be surprise when you try to think about it in an accounting sense. How does the American balance sheet work and what role does the National Debt play in to that. Once you figure that out you will start understanding what it really means when our Govt "borrows".

    Your corporations are only doing good (the few that are, your banks are a completely mess), because the growth their getting is coming from emerging markets. The US economy is failing, that's not where the profits are coming from. Also, fact: The rest of the world buys a lot more goods from China than the US does. Do you really think that the US buys more goods from China than all of Europe, South America, Russia, India, Japan, Canada and Australia combined? You are smoking some cheap crack if that's the case.
    Yes, we have an unskilled laborer problem here in America. But it is kind of a big deal that so many emerging markets have a high demand for American goods and services. It adds to the demand for USD and demand for US products. What are we going to do about our unskilled laborer dilemma. I have no clue right now, but this is an internal problem, it is not a problem relative to the competition between country's.

    That's a nice opinion, too bad it has no resemblance to reality. You must be on hallucinogens if you believe that "the Fed's have tried they can not get people to stop investing in the United States of America". Seriously. If you are actually a grown man, and actually believe in what you've wrote here, you must not make a living using your brain because no one in their right mind would ever pay you a dime to use it.
    Look at the treasury yields. QE2's entire objective was to lower the yields of short term treasuries to get people to stop investing in treasuries (especially banks) and to start investing in the US economy.

    Are you honestly telling me that there isn't a major demand in US Treasuries??


  22. #232
    ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-30-08
    Posts: 6,865
    Betpoints: 5908

    Quote Originally Posted by akphidelt View Post
    Look at the treasury yields. QE2's entire objective was to lower the yields of short term treasuries to get people to stop investing in treasuries (especially banks) and to start investing in the US economy.

    Are you honestly telling me that there isn't a major demand in US Treasuries??
    Did you really expect some video-game playing clown in his mom's basement to address questions of demand in the treasury markets?

    Sh*t, maybe the troll won.

    At least he'll get a kick out of Canada's rusty submarine fleet: http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/a...ing-range?bn=1

    For some reason America's hat bought UK's 1980s era subs.

    And don't get me wrong, I love Canada and its people and its culture.

    Fberg is just an assh*le. They're found in all countries.

First ... 4567
Top