face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

bucs -10 was a great play and i'm pissed it lost. actually really thought they would smash them.

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

Quote Originally Posted by boneheaded1 View Post
    Had you guys taken the free money that was available (20% return on the Bucs moneyline), you wouldn't be having this bickering back and forth.

It's kind of funny really. Everyone on here looking to show how smart they are and cap this and cap that. But none of them smart enough to just take the free money and go home.

Did u post this free money play before the game started?

boneheaded1
    boneheaded1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1081

will do gates. Actually I believe this thread had a post from me mentioning the free money.

The game was only close because that's the way the NFL wants it.

Two blatant clips on the Garcon run right next to Garcon that were completely ignored, yet they call that piddly incedental tripping call in Barber? Wake up guys, the NFL wants competitive games on Monday nights and they'll do whatever they need to do to make sure that happens. Normally it's not as blatant but there were clues for sure last night if you were paying attention.

You guys go ahead and cry over your Bucs -10 loss and laugh at my -500 win.

Tech N9ne
    Tech N9ne's Avatar Become A Pro!

bump

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7708

Quote Originally Posted by Tech N9ne View Post
    bump

you really are pathetic.

boneheaded1

Hey Lock,

check page 2, post #47.

So yes, I mentioned free money before the game. I didn't post the bet but, yes I played it (but not for 50% of my roll) and now I'm putting that free money on some parlays/teasers this week. (plenty of good college over teasers out there).

I can post the ticket if you want, however you would just laugh because the win wasn't huge. But that's what people do here on PT. Defend their own losing pick and laugh at a winner.

I can't post it now as I can't access betting website from work, but if you really want to see it. I'll post it. It won't shut people up though.

I'm just trying to help people out here that's all. But everyone would rather lose a -10 than win a -500. Then laugh at me for making such a "stupid" bet.
    Points Awarded:

TheLock gave boneheaded1 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

You don't lay -10 on Tampa no matter what, ever. You win when you don't bet certain situations. I did not bet this game, but you don't lay -10 on Tampa ever. You don't lay -10 on Tampa ever. I lose just everyone else, but you don't lay -10 on Tampa ever. One case you can make is if they play 11 drunks gathered off the streets of Ybor city then maybe.

breakinthebook
    breakinthebook's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ShogunRua View Post
    Tough beat man. A million things had to go wrong for this bet to lose....and they all did.
    Just like a million things had to go wrong for shogun to lose to jon bones jones right not. TB probly wont win a game by more then 10 all year. Retard

TheLock

Hey Lock,

check page 2, post #47.

So yes, I mentioned free money before the game. I didn't post the bet but, yes I played it (but not for 50% of my roll) and now I'm putting that free money on some parlays/teasers this week. (plenty of good college over teasers out there).

I can post the ticket if you want, however you would just laugh because the win wasn't huge. But that's what people do here on PT. Defend their own losing pick and laugh at a winner.

I can't post it now as I can't access betting website from work, but if you really want to see it. I'll post it. It won't shut people up though.

I would never give someone steam because they didn't bet a ton of money on a game.

We all have to live within our bankrolls.

If you posted prior to the game that you love the ML than I tip my cap to you.

boneheaded1

Thanks lock. Appreciate it. PT sometimes grates on me, but it keeps me mentally sharp. A lot of idiots on here just looking to rip you because their lives suck and they are losers. Hard to tell the difference sometimes between them and the guys who are just trying to keep you honest.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks lock. Appreciate it. PT sometimes grates on me, but it keeps me mentally sharp. A lot of idiots on here just looking to rip you because their lives suck and they are losers. Hard to tell the difference sometimes between them and the guys who are just trying to keep you honest.

Hey bro....how much you win on that ML bet?

boneheaded1

$20 (put $100 on Tampa ML). Meaning I've got four free $5 parlay bets going into this week. Freerolling. If one of them hits, then my Tampa ML hit becomes way bigger.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice win pal.

Good luck with the 5 dollar parlays.

freerolling.

boneheaded1

thanks gates. I love freerolling. Never seem to win them though.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Found another burial

TheLock

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    Found another burial
    Post some winners or GTFO

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    Found another burial
    Come on bro. This was months ago. Leave it alone. Denver +9 looks not bad. If Tebow has 0 turnovers I see this being a 7 point game. But he could get thrashed.

First ... 6789