wcb231
    wcb231's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 496

5Dimes possible scam on payout

A quick warning on 5dimes bitcoin payouts.

In the past I've never had an issue. The time frame was consistent and the emails were always easy.

I submitted a payout Saturday, and last night got an email that said my payout was on hold until I call them. I called, and they told me I was all set and a confirmation email was coming. No email came. This morning I've been on their live chat, and they've told me they resent the email twice, although nothing has come. Now they're telling me if I don't get the email I have to change my email address and submit a new request. I have asked for proof that the emails have been sent, which has not been given to me. I was just told that the person that would provide proof is "on break". They keep telling me to check back in 15-20 minutes

I believe 5dimes is at best slow-playing me here, and at worst there is something more nefarious going on

teachervido
    teachervido's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hi WCB-

I too requested a payout but on the 21st. It took longer than expected but 5d did finally send a confirmation email for payout. I had to go to LIVE CHAT and the person said to check the spam folder which of course the email wasn't there. Told me to wait 30 minutes for another email. It didn't arrive until three hours later. It will come but not within the 24-48 hr time period. Not sure what the hold up is. bol to you

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

5Dimes needs a new PO system. Too many problems.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

I'd just give them another email.

wcb231

Spent way too much time on live chat today and really didn't get anywhere. In the past I've received payouts at various times of the day and night, however the excuse they gave me today after they finally sent the confirmation email is that bitcoin payouts are "fully processed between 9a-5p" despite it being listed as 9a-11p on the website.

I still don't have my money even though I replied to the confirmation email at 3pm. I was told that they've listed my payout as a "priority" for tomorrow morning. Whether that happens remains to be seen. They did not have an explanation as to why I had to wait until tomorrow despite my reply coming between their new designated hours.

I'm skeptical about how truthful they were about why I never received an email to begin with. I don't want to accuse them of trying to get the transaction cancelled, but they wanted me to white-list their email address as a "last resort", and when I told them that I had completed that process (I never did it) an email finally came. Had I not contacted them they likely would have cancelled the transaction due to no reply despite an email never reaching me. However, the email they sent about my account being on hold the night before, along with a half dozen other payout threads in the past went through just fine.

sshz
    sshz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 216

Why anyone plays at 5Dimes is beyond me.......just red flags everywhere.

JaimeMiro
    JaimeMiro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Think some books are now trying to make some profits off bitcoin deposits/withdrawals as well, especially if it's huge amounts and will wait until price dips to payout.
    Which makes it scary when trying to withdraw with the way bitcoin is fluctuating. Only few bookies still process withdrawals with urgency. Nitrogen, Bookmaker are the only two I know that try not botch up processing times...

wcb231

Back at it again with more runaround from 5d. They said my transaction would be placed as a priority at 9am. No funds yet, and now live chat is telling me the processing time is between 9-1. Something fishy is happening here

rake922
    rake922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2117

how much do they owe you

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993431

Quote Originally Posted by wcb231 View Post
    Back at it again with more runaround from 5d. They said my transaction would be placed as a priority at 9am. No funds yet, and now live chat is telling me the processing time is between 9-1. Something fishy is happening here
    Hi wcb21,

Can you update us & confirm your issue was resolved?

DroopyDog
    DroopyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2078

Their process is horrendous by design.

No more sugar-coating it. this is a stall tactic.

wcb231

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Forum View Post
    Hi wcb21,

Can you update us & confirm your issue was resolved?
    I received my money this afternoon.