jonal
    jonal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2195

Help with Bitcoin Withdrawal (Nitro -> Blockchain)

I withdrew ~.94 btc from nitrogen tho morning to a newly created blockchain address in my blockchain account. 5 minutes after I submitted the withdrawal, I received a text saying "You have received a bitcoin payment of value 0.93055 BTC (Approx: $ 1,135.27)".

A couple hours later I log onto my blockchain app on my phone to transfer the btc and it does not show any transactions.

I go back to nitrogen to verify I sent it to the right address and everything looks correct.

I'm worried because I love experienced a delay before but the transaction had showed as pending this time nothing is showing as pending.

When I click on the withdrawal info (on Nitro's side) I get directed to a place where it says there are 28 confirmations. Its going on 6 hours since I hit the withdraw button.

Should I be worried? Anything I else I can do to make sure the btc transfer is correct?

Thanks
    Last edited by jonal; 04-20-17 at 12:14 PM.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

If you can't see it in your wallet I would be concerned.

Any chance you are not logged in to the correct wallet account?

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

Ive had delay issues when using wallets I have on multiple devises as sometimes it takes a while for it to refresh with the rnew balance or sometimes the phone app drags....check your blockchain.info account from a computer it should be accurate if not issues..

jonal

Thanks I headed home now and will check on my computer.

I did the withdrawal from my laptop and have been check my wallet on the blockchain phone app all day.

jonal

that was the case, checked on the laptop and its there.
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave jonal 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.