1. #1
    CHIEF BRODY
    CHIEF BRODY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-26-21
    Posts: 743
    Betpoints: 290

    Chief brody's opening day thread

    Hi everyone who doesn't know me from the cbb forum. I am going to give it a whirl here and actually did very very well in the scarce mlb games last year. To make this easy on everyone's heart my plays will be nickel for $500, dime for $1000, quarter for 2500 half dollar for $5000 and silver dollar for $10,000

    I am going to do this to basically keep the peace. Lets all have a profitable day and season 👍


    Plays coming

  2. #2
    CHIEF BRODY
    CHIEF BRODY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-26-21
    Posts: 743
    Betpoints: 290

    Detroit over 3.5 runs - 120 first five


    dime




    phillies - 110 first five


    quarter

  3. #3
    strat1x
    strat1x's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-09-13
    Posts: 537
    Betpoints: 180

    HAHAHAH hes backkkkkk

  4. #4
    strat1x
    strat1x's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-09-13
    Posts: 537
    Betpoints: 180

    Detroit aint getting 3.5 runs on Bieber buddy.

  5. #5
    strat1x
    strat1x's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-09-13
    Posts: 537
    Betpoints: 180

    Wow Beiber sucks today.

  6. #6
    CHIEF BRODY
    CHIEF BRODY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-26-21
    Posts: 743
    Betpoints: 290

    Quote Originally Posted by strat1x View Post
    Wow Beiber sucks today.
    Watch what you say Detroit looking great

  7. #7
    strat1x
    strat1x's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-09-13
    Posts: 537
    Betpoints: 180

    Told ya Bieber wouldn't give up more than 3.5 in the 1st 5 bud. Stick to NCAA.

  8. #8
    CHIEF BRODY
    CHIEF BRODY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-26-21
    Posts: 743
    Betpoints: 290

    All ok big play on the Phillies

  9. #9
    CHIEF BRODY
    CHIEF BRODY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-26-21
    Posts: 743
    Betpoints: 290

    Rockies +. 5 +100 first five


    quarter

  10. #10
    CHIEF BRODY
    CHIEF BRODY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-26-21
    Posts: 743
    Betpoints: 290

    phillies - 110 first five


    quarter

    (WINNER) 🍸




    Rockies +. 5 +100 first five


    quarter

    (WINNER) 🏆🏆

  11. #11
    CHIEF BRODY
    CHIEF BRODY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-26-21
    Posts: 743
    Betpoints: 290

    Whitesox ml -120 fg


    quarter

  12. #12
    CHIEF BRODY
    CHIEF BRODY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-26-21
    Posts: 743
    Betpoints: 290

    2 - 2 yesterday

    +1000 yesterday

    2 - 2 ytd

    +1000 ytd

    +51,000 bankroll

  13. #13
    CHIEF BRODY
    CHIEF BRODY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-26-21
    Posts: 743
    Betpoints: 290

    ***********friday plays ************


    redsox ml - 170 first five


    half dollar



    redsox ml - 180 fg


    half dollar

  14. #14
    oChRoNiCo
    DON'T TALK ABOUT IT, BE ABOUT IT SON!
    oChRoNiCo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-18-09
    Posts: 2,927
    Betpoints: 149

    Quote Originally Posted by CHIEF BRODY View Post
    2 - 2 yesterday

    +1000 yesterday

    2 - 2 ytd

    +1000 ytd

    +51,000 bankroll
    Hello Chief enjoy the posts, but your record is inaccurate I know you just bet air so it doesn't really matter much, but either you're betting to win the amount you post, or you're betting the amount you post either way you are not +1000 ok DET over 3.5 was -120 with CHW -120 and both lost and one of your winning bets was -110 and the other was +100. You see the problem here right???? This is one of the reasons no on can take you seriously TIA
    Last edited by oChRoNiCo; 04-02-21 at 02:32 PM.

  15. #15
    tailin junkie
    tailin junkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-06-10
    Posts: 764
    Betpoints: 10110


  16. #16
    champster
    champster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-29-11
    Posts: 40
    Betpoints: 187

    Rough math sounds right.

    + (2500) quarter on Rox
    + (2500) quarter on Philly
    - (2500) quarter on W Sox
    - (1000) dime on Det
    - juice
    = roughly +1000

  17. #17
    oChRoNiCo
    DON'T TALK ABOUT IT, BE ABOUT IT SON!
    oChRoNiCo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-18-09
    Posts: 2,927
    Betpoints: 149

    Quote Originally Posted by champster View Post
    Rough math sounds right.

    + (2500) quarter on Rox
    + (2500) quarter on Philly
    - (2500) quarter on W Sox
    - (1000) dime on Det
    - juice
    = roughly +1000
    so roughly is he down now just $4000 or $8000......... this is what all you assclowns who don't really bet fail to understand juice will kill you! he is not down anything because air is free and you can go back to chatting about bitcoin ok champster

  18. #18
    CHIEF BRODY
    CHIEF BRODY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-26-21
    Posts: 743
    Betpoints: 290

    Wrong wrong wrong the dime is 1000 wager at - 110 TO WIN 910

    YOU HAVE IT ALL WRONG

  19. #19
    oChRoNiCo
    DON'T TALK ABOUT IT, BE ABOUT IT SON!
    oChRoNiCo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-18-09
    Posts: 2,927
    Betpoints: 149

    Quote Originally Posted by CHIEF BRODY View Post
    Hi everyone who doesn't know me from the cbb forum. I am going to give it a whirl here and actually did very very well in the scarce mlb games last year. To make this easy on everyone's heart my plays will be nickel for $500, dime for $1000, quarter for 2500 half dollar for $5000 and silver dollar for $10,000

    I am going to do this to basically keep the peace. Lets all have a profitable day and season 


    Plays coming
    You never state if you are betting to win, or doing what you claim now flat betting either way you're not +1000 and after this $5000 (Half dollar loss on Boston Red Sox ML -180 you're now down $3,727.27

    your Phillies 1st five -110 only pays $2,272.73 on a $2500 play
    your Rockies +100 bet paid $2500

    and then we have the losses
    where the juice no longer matters since you're flat betting same amount regardless of juice
    -1000 on Detroit Over 3.5
    -2500 on White Sox ML
    -5000 on Boston ML

  20. #20
    oChRoNiCo
    DON'T TALK ABOUT IT, BE ABOUT IT SON!
    oChRoNiCo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-18-09
    Posts: 2,927
    Betpoints: 149

    -$8,500
    +$4,772.73

    =-$3727.27

    Your welcome!

  21. #21
    pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-23-08
    Posts: 33,083
    Betpoints: 98

    Baseball may not be your thing Chief.

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  22. #22
    champster
    champster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-29-11
    Posts: 40
    Betpoints: 187

    Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    Baseball may not be your thing Chief.
    Just like grammar isn't Chronico's thing...haha.

    "Your welcome" it's "You're"

  23. #23
    CHIEF BRODY
    CHIEF BRODY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-26-21
    Posts: 743
    Betpoints: 290

    RAYS ML +100 FG

    QUARTER


    PADRES ML - 230 FG

    SILVER DOLLAR *******

    10,000 to win 4338

  24. #24
    pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-23-08
    Posts: 33,083
    Betpoints: 98

    Quote Originally Posted by CHIEF BRODY View Post
    RAYS ML +100 FG

    QUARTER


    PADRES ML - 230 FG

    SILVER DOLLAR *******

    10,000 to win 4338

    Padres should win, however they historically struggle vs Kelly.

    I like the Under here.


    Best of luck.

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  25. #25
    oChRoNiCo
    DON'T TALK ABOUT IT, BE ABOUT IT SON!
    oChRoNiCo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-18-09
    Posts: 2,927
    Betpoints: 149

    Quote Originally Posted by champster View Post
    Just like grammar isn't Chronico's thing...haha.

    "Your welcome" it's "You're"
    Just like this entire forum are not for you!

  26. #26
    oChRoNiCo
    DON'T TALK ABOUT IT, BE ABOUT IT SON!
    oChRoNiCo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-18-09
    Posts: 2,927
    Betpoints: 149

    Quote Originally Posted by champster View Post
    Rough math sounds right.

    + (2500) quarter on Rox
    + (2500) quarter on Philly
    - (2500) quarter on W Sox
    - (1000) dime on Det
    - juice
    = roughly +1000
    Must have been focusing too much on grammar in school instead of math!

  27. #27
    CHIEF BRODY
    CHIEF BRODY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-26-21
    Posts: 743
    Betpoints: 290

    Quote Originally Posted by oChRoNiCo View Post
    Must have been focusing too much on grammar in school instead of math!
    Maybe you sir should focus on your little thrill hammer 😛

  28. #28
    oChRoNiCo
    DON'T TALK ABOUT IT, BE ABOUT IT SON!
    oChRoNiCo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-18-09
    Posts: 2,927
    Betpoints: 149

    Quote Originally Posted by CHIEF BRODY View Post
    Maybe you sir should focus on your little thrill hammer 😛
    Hey clown 🤡 not that we couldn't tell, but thanks for exposing Champster as your ghost account continue on with your air bets 👍

  29. #29
    CHIEF BRODY
    CHIEF BRODY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-26-21
    Posts: 743
    Betpoints: 290

    Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    Padres should win, however they historically struggle vs Kelly.

    I like the Under here.


    Best of luck.
    Actually yes the under looks good but as the WHITESOX last night sometimes looking good isn't the play even the Padres tonight. It is the play but that doesn't always work out bol to you

  30. #30
    CHIEF BRODY
    CHIEF BRODY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-26-21
    Posts: 743
    Betpoints: 290

    Quote Originally Posted by oChRoNiCo View Post
    Hey clown 🤡 not that we couldn't tell, but thanks for exposing Champster as your ghost account continue on with your air bets 👍
    Something seriously wrong with you sir there is help out there just ask

  31. #31
    champster
    champster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-29-11
    Posts: 40
    Betpoints: 187

    Quote Originally Posted by oChRoNiCo View Post
    Hey clown 🤡 not that we couldn't tell, but thanks for exposing Champster as your ghost account continue on with your air bets 👍
    I have no connections with OP, I just don't understand why people come into his thread here and NCAAB and give him crap. Who cares what he bets and how much, and if he bets.
    Points Awarded:

    joco gave champster 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.


  32. #32
    pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-23-08
    Posts: 33,083
    Betpoints: 98

    Quote Originally Posted by CHIEF BRODY View Post
    Actually yes the under looks good but as the WHITESOX last night sometimes looking good isn't the play even the Padres tonight. It is the play but that doesn't always work out bol to you
    What do you mean?

    I had W Sox under. It hit.

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  33. #33
    CHIEF BRODY
    CHIEF BRODY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-26-21
    Posts: 743
    Betpoints: 290

    Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    What do you mean?

    I had W Sox under. It hit.
    I am just saying in general what is the most obvious capped play doesn't always work out

  34. #34
    pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-23-08
    Posts: 33,083
    Betpoints: 98

    Quote Originally Posted by CHIEF BRODY View Post
    I am just saying in general what is the most obvious capped play doesn't always work out
    Oh

    Thatís true.

    Lol

    Good luck.

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  35. #35
    sirlal
    sirlal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-12-15
    Posts: 46
    Betpoints: 2275

    Quote Originally Posted by champster View Post
    I have no connections with OP, I just don't understand why people come into his thread here and NCAAB and give him crap. Who cares what he bets and how much, and if he bets.
    yup

1234 ... Last
Top