riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by Jpag View Post
    Is lta on a break or something
    Yes.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Where's Red at? Are we playing LTA's man crush today? I gonna take a swipe at him and the under.

Redscot
    Redscot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5802

Quote Originally Posted by meader99 View Post
    Where's Red at? Are we playing LTA's man crush today? I gonna take a swipe at him and the under.
    Lurking bro. Have my 17 year old at home atm (on a baseball scholarship in the States) and preparing him for various summer tournaments, most importantly this one:

http://www.perfectgame.org/events/De...spx?event=1206

He had a great junior year, but had some elbow tendonitis at the end of the season (pitcher) so trying to get him up to speed, if he goes into that tourny rusty will get roped!

Aside from that I have been so cold lately that Eskimo's would be kicking me out of the igloo......wow! Really frustrating as I have been beating closing numbers and still taking a beating.

Will be getting back into the flow next week hopefully. Hoping as well that LTA is well, and will be checking in in the near future. GL on your wager's tonight

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Lurking in the shadows.....I like it. Good luck with the prep work and I also wish LTA the best and hopefully he peeks in from time to time.

SlickRick1382
    If hustlin' is a must; be Sosa, not Tony
    SlickRick1382's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11517

Been away. Did we move onto a new thread to exchange ideas while LTA is gone? Or there is no centralized area for us to discuss plays anymore?

pacocn
    pacocn's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick1382 View Post
    Been away. Did we move onto a new thread to exchange ideas while LTA is gone? Or there is no centralized area for us to discuss plays anymore?
    Slick, i doubt lta would mind if we discussed baseball right here in his thread. On second thought i think he would be pleased.

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

Quote Originally Posted by pacocn View Post
    Slick, i doubt lta would mind if we discussed baseball right here in his thread. On second thought i think he would be pleased.
    Good call. Here's hoping that all is well with LTA, his son and work. Hip hip, LTA!

SlickRick1382

Quote Originally Posted by pacocn View Post
    Was just asking out of curiosity since I was away for some time myself and saw the thread completely dead.

So should we start it back up and start helping each other out in here?

Nyjrkm06
    Mets
    Nyjrkm06's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

wow this guy is really gone. he could still post, just not use essays for write ups lmao...

SlickRick1382

Quote Originally Posted by Nyjrkm06 View Post
    wow this guy is really gone. he could still post, just not use essays for write ups lmao...
    Selfish to say that. You don't know what the reasoning for him not being on is. He doesn't owe us anything. I actually prefer the write-ups because I prefer to learn something and understand why he chose a side rather than blindly tailing

matt711
    matt711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2458

Sure hope everything is allright with his son and family,anyone know please let everyone know...THANKS

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Man...LTA has been MIA for some time now. Hopefully everything is ok.

matt711
    matt711's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    Hey LTA

Call me what u want, but I finally found the post that will prove that you, LTA, is a freaking liar! Remember the controversey we had LTA when u said you NEVER said that capping at SBR was limiting time with your family??? Remember you said that you ONLY do this ONE hour a day, from work??? Remember you said that you NEVER brought your family into this thread or into your comments and that "I" was the one that was out of line???!! Well, I found the post by random chance from a few months ago that will prove EVERYTHING I said to you 5 or 6 weeks ago was the DEAD truth & it came directly from YOUR post and YOUR mouth. When I saw it, I KNEW I wasn't imagining things because you told everyone on here that I was freaking crazy and insane to bring your family up (as well as the other things I mentioned / which all came from YOUR post dawg, LOL!!!) WELL, YOU brought your family up first & YOU were the one bitching about how this was becoming a full time job!!! When I called you on ALL of this, you straight out called me a LIAR and a LOOSER to my face. Well, when I get home later, I will repost the EXACT post (from YOU) I was talking about & I would like to see you call me a liar now.......
    I ONLY responded to a POST that YOU put up on a PUBLIC forum on a PUBLIC website. Where you bitched and complained about this. AND about your family. AND that you were making bad desicions bec you were not seeing your family as much as you SHOULD HAVE!!!
    I didn't bring any of this up on my own. YOU did bro! And I will outline the FOUR things you said I was LYING about & go ahead and explain that to your cronnies on here. I am actually smiling to see how you are gonna get out of this brotha.........

AND PS. Don't publically write about your family moron if you don't want people to comment on them. That was YOUR mistake, not mine. You wined and complained & I am gonna let everyone see how you are an azzhole to call me the liar you did! I didn't lie about one thing, and I will repost it later so everyone can see how stand up you are to call someone a liar and a looser, when you knew all along that you KNEW what I was saying was true. But then again, I know u wanted to look good in front of all your followers. I just want to expose you for the liar YOU are.
    WHAT A LOSER dmoneytx

matt711
    matt711's Avatar SBR PRO

Demoneytx who are you harassing now that LTA has been gone?

italianbandit
    italianbandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2767

LTA-check in.
    Points Awarded:

matt711 gave italianbandit 25 Betpoint(s) for this post.

matt711
    matt711's Avatar SBR PRO

Miss that guy, he been gone very long, he had great write-ups on his plays I remember!
    Last edited by matt711; 07-06-22 at 12:49 PM.

First ... 251252253254