MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Well I pulled the averages overall on the graph I posted starting on the 23rd.. That graph wasn't derived for just Bovada...

^^ Fellas I'm still a work in progress.. Give me some time mang!!... Remember when you first learned the ins and outs of sports gambling at a high level??? Take it easy on Jibs.. I'm trying...

Hense why I still haven't turned PRO yet.. I still have much to learn and I know this...
    You've been here for quite some time, and you're still making the exact same mistakes you were making previously. No matter how much we tell you about EV, bankroll management, etc., you still go on about winning more bets because of how positive you are, Lady Luck, playing every dog on a card and "seeing what sticks..."

It's not my place to tell you what to do, but in my opinion, and I'm sure in the opinion of every other truly successful gambler on SBR, if you don't change the way you think about gambling, you will never be a successful, long-term winning bettor. No one can make you change, and if you come to this forum, ask for help, then ignore all of the advice given to you, you can't blame people for not "taking it easy on you."

When I first joined this forum, I was still arbing for pennies even though I was overrolled for it. I had a lot of work to do, and still do, but when people gave me advice, I listened. I have quite a few saved PMs that I often reference for advice, and even old posts that I have bookmarked or saved. At some point, you need to stop and ask yourself how much more hand-holding you need before you'll go out and do the work for yourself.

My $0.02. Make of it what you will.

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Whats EV?

MD

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrelicious View Post
    Whats EV?
    It's that thing you'd find more of if you stopped making so many shitty threads.

Sacrelicious

Oh, "Endless Vagina", got it.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: marzwoody

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    You've been here for quite some time, and you're still making the exact same mistakes you were making previously. No matter how much we tell you about EV, bankroll management, etc., you still go on about winning more bets because of how positive you are, Lady Luck, playing every dog on a card and "seeing what sticks..."

It's not my place to tell you what to do, but in my opinion, and I'm sure in the opinion of every other truly successful gambler on SBR, if you don't change the way you think about gambling, you will never be a successful, long-term winning bettor. No one can make you change, and if you come to this forum, ask for help, then ignore all of the advice given to you, you can't blame people for not "taking it easy on you."

When I first joined this forum, I was still arbing for pennies even though I was overrolled for it. I had a lot of work to do, and still do, but when people gave me advice, I listened. I have quite a few saved PMs that I often reference for advice, and even old posts that I have bookmarked or saved. At some point, you need to stop and ask yourself how much more hand-holding you need before you'll go out and do the work for yourself.

My $0.02. Make of it what you will.
    I just try to pick winners pal.. Pretty good at finding info, staying informed and making SMART plays.. The number 1 rule in gambling is to win each bet!!! Everything else is just a bonus.. I'm trying to implement the "just a bonus part" now.. I don't gamble to just see what sticks either, I don't pick dogs or favorites either just because, I pick who I think will win first and foremost most of the time.. You know this....

Just trying now to up my game with finding EV's, jumping on lines at the right times, etc... Gonna start betting on one book large with the best value rather then all books evenly for a 100 bucks a pop.. So I'm sharing on the forum as I begin this transition..

Gambling is not rocket science, finding best value is not rocket science either MD... I'm getting there..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^ With that being said..

I also like Ricardo Lamas at +160 against Dennis Bermudez.. They have identical records and both are very solid fighters.. I think the odds should be closer to even and I believe Ricardo Lamas can win this fight.. http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Ricardo-Lamas-32051

$100 bucks placed on 5Dimes to win $160 placed.. Did the same with Jake Ellenberger at +170 using the same logic...

I don't think those lines will get any better in the future so I decided to jump on both now on 5Dimes..

I now wish I bet $100 on Mark Hunt rather then just $25 when those odds were at +400.. I just wasn't confident Mark Hunt will win and that is a bet like MD said - seeing what sticks for sure at 4-1..

MD

I just try to pick winners pal.. Pretty good at finding info, staying informed and making SMART plays.. The number 1 rule in gambling is to win each bet!!! Everything else is just a bonus.. I'm trying to implement the "just a bonus part" now.. I don't gamble to just see what sticks either, I don't pick dogs or favorites either just because, I pick who I think will win first and foremost most of the time.. You know this....

Just trying now to up my game with finding EV's, jumping on lines at the right times, etc... Gonna start betting on one book large with the best value rather then all books evenly for a 100 bucks a pop.. So I'm sharing on the forum as I begin this transition..

Gambling is not rocket science, finding best value is not rocket science either MD... I'm getting there..
    Do you know how easy it is to search for posts by JIBBBY that contain the word "sticks"?

Ok Miri, it would be nice if 2 of 3 dogs would land for once on these smaller cards.. Seems like the favs always cover though in recent days on the 3 or 4 fight betting venues..... Thinking playing all dogs even money in this one and see what sticks.. Gonna sherdog it tomorrow morning and follow up on what you are saying.. Thanks for sharing mang!!!!
    Probably so Plekz^^^

A few more long shot props with decent value that caught my eye... I played some as back up and the rest just really small to see if one or two of them sticks..

Mendes wins by KO/TKO +600
    Reis win by KO/TKO +880
    Davis win by TKO/KO +2070
    Davis wins in 3rd round +3600
    Maldonaldo wins in 3rd round +1055
    Glover Tex wins by KO/TKO +230
    Ferreria wins in 1st round +350

I am certainly sharing all bets I have going on with this card this go around.... Hope I come out on top!!!
    We will see Miri????

Fade away and best of luck pal!!! .. You'll probably win..

I'm honestly just hoping that one of the 2 dogs in the main events win over the weekend then I win..

Ford or Warren at 300 + odds each...

Probably gonna end up going in - 100 bucks on each fighter and see if one sticks..(pending weigh in results) I'm thinking one of these chumps should win.. Simple math...

My bigger plays will be on the other fights though... I fully expect to win money over this weekend..
    You're a clown.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

^^ With that being said..

I also like Ricardo Lamas at +160 against Dennis Bermudez.. They have identical records and both are very solid fighters.. I think the odds should be closer to even and I believe Ricardo Lamas can win this fight.. http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Ricardo-Lamas-32051

$100 bucks placed on 5Dimes to win $160 placed.. Did the same with Jake Ellenberger at +170 using the same logic...

I don't think those lines will get any better in the future so I decided to jump on both now on 5Dimes..

I now wish I bet $100 on Mark Hunt rather then just $25 when those odds were at +400.. I just wasn't confident Mark Hunt will win and that is a bet like MD said - seeing what sticks for sure at 4-1..
    jibbbehh what are you on about? The odds are only +380 now, still +400 with reduced juice on sportbet.. Its not like Hunt's line has been hammered or anything, could easily go back to +400 across the board and even better

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

That's why the books are getting raped all over the world by the common people!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MD

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

my boiii Rory Mac got teeth like a Brit!

Last edited by Vaughany; 11-10-14 at 09:50 AM.

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Damnit, I missed Bermudez at -170. This will be a maxi pad bet from everyones least favorite WWE better bettor

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Lamas could spark him out brah!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    jibbbehh what are you on about? The odds are only +380 now, still +400 with reduced juice on sportbet.. Its not like Hunt's line has been hammered or anything, could easily go back to +400 across the board and even better
    I know V.. Will hit again if it climbs back to +400.. I'm just not a patient guy...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Yes, he very well could!!!

Beelzebubzy

The Lamas that fought Dias looked like poo.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

I know V.. Will hit again if it climbs back to +400.. I'm just not a patient guy...
    ahem, current odds:

UFC 180 - Heavyweight 5 rounds - Arena Ciudad de Mexico - Mexico City, Mexico - PPV
    Sat 11/15 1001 Mark Hunt +400 o1½ -115
    11:59PM 1002 Fabricio Werdum -550 u1½ -115

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

tis true

Beelzebubzy

tis true
    who are you replying to?

You're wrong.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    ahem, current odds:

UFC 180 - Heavyweight 5 rounds - Arena Ciudad de Mexico - Mexico City, Mexico - PPV
    Sat 11/15 1001 Mark Hunt +400 o1½ -115
    11:59PM 1002 Fabricio Werdum -550 u1½ -115

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    The Lamas that fought Dias looked like poo.
    Beelz - Bermudez is a completely different fighter then Dias, both in fighting style and body length..

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Beelz - Bermudez is a completely different fighter then Dias, both in fighting style and body length..
    what part of the body are we talkin about here exactly??

Beelzebubzy

Offer me evens then homie

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

what part of the body are we talkin about here exactly??
    Get your head out of the gutter V.. You silly bastard you....
    Points Awarded:

marzwoody gave JIBBBY 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Hah, says the guy who continually posts the worst available lines.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Wanderlei Silva won't be able to make an appearance with the Bellator crew this week. Even though he's banned for life, it would appear as if hisUFC contract is the hang up. Should the UFC let him go, or should they retain him, even though they can't use him?

Beelzebubzy

Rumble vs Gustaffson in Sweden for Number 1 contender.

Tommy Blingshyne
    Tommy Blingshyne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 304

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    Rumble vs Gustaffson in Sweden for Number 1 contender.
    also hendo v. mousasi co headliner and rumored brown v. tarec s. match up

Sacrelicious

Shogun vs Rumble in the works in case Gus drops the fight.

Wilbo86
    Wilbo86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2706

Lol, Mousasi is gonna steam roll that geriatric, and the line should be half decent because people still, still still have the image of bisping lying on the canvas with rigamortis.

areallycoolguy
    areallycoolguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 124

Quote Originally Posted by Wilbo86 View Post
    Lol, Mousasi is gonna steam roll that geriatric, and the line should be half decent because people still, still still have the image of bisping lying on the canvas with rigamortis.
    i dont think its even possible to find a better match up for mousasi. once the fanboys hop on hendo im penetrating HAMMERING gegard.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^ Hendo still has that sneaky H-Bomb though.. Hmmm?

I like Mousasi as well though.. Hendo got rocked big time against Shogun and should have lost that fight. I doubt he will find the same magic against another highly skilled striker in Mousasi.. Age is catching up with Hendo with his chin.. I think he gets KO'd this go around and you can bet your ass I'll be looking for that prop when it comes out..

MD

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2014/11/1...aims-of-unfair

Fallon Fox responding to "bone density" arguments:

"And why bring bone density up in the first place? In my opinion what I see is him alluding to bone density being a factor as seen in the attached video. Then, later, he said that bone density decreases. But, all of this bone density stuff is irrelevant. Because, as Joe Rogan may not have known before he stated, "the operation doesn't shave down your bone density" - and before Ronda Rousey went on her inside MMA rant on the dangers of bone density - there were black women who were fighting in MMA.

Yes, you read that right, I said black women. The reason why I bring this up is because black women on the average have the same bone density as white men."

Ok, yeah, she should probably be allowed to fight in WMMA.

First 12345 ... Last