1. #1
    Toledo Ed
    Toledo Ed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-04-10
    Posts: 728
    Betpoints: 1798

    Jazz sportsbook

    Appears jazzsports.ag is done. Nothing works anymore. Used it to check lines but site says deniedx

  2. #2
    pologq
    JJ Gold is the George Clooney of SBR
    pologq's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-07-12
    Posts: 16,257
    Betpoints: 487

    it is working for me.

    i got excited cause "phil nikon camera" emails me every other fcukin day to make a deposit and says they will give me live streams as soon as I deposit. i only know cause i have it going to spam.

  3. #3
    BOWLSZN
    BOWLSZN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-22-17
    Posts: 130
    Betpoints: 1551

    Yeah sites loading fine for me even there sister sites are loading fine

  4. #4
    Rabiddog33
    Rabiddog33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-12-18
    Posts: 248
    Betpoints: 7301

    Quote Originally Posted by BOWLSZN View Post
    Yeah sites loading fine for me even there sister sites are loading fine
    Do they allow you to use more then one of there sites. I had both Jazz and loose lines, but they took loose lines away saying I could only have one.

  5. #5
    captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 28,440
    Betpoints: 12

    I will never deposit here again after i was sent an offer for a bonus. I called to make sure of it and was told i would get 50% cash . I deposited $500 .AFTER i deposited the guy sent me an e-mail asking me to call him right away he could not give me the bonus. Then tells me i can have the bonus if i deposit $4000 total so $3500 more . I said no. He tried offering me new deals that were all garbage . So i ended up just not taking a bonus . I will never deposit there again they basically bait and switched me .

  6. #6
    captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 28,440
    Betpoints: 12

    Here is the original e-mail i got and then i called to confirm and then after my deposit he sent the next one

    Hi, Robert



    My Name is Bobby, I am a Senior VIP Account Manager at Jazz Sports.



    Your account is eligible for the NFL’s Pre-Season Special on your next deposit, 100% Feeplay or up to 50% CASH Bonus for Sports or up to 200% Bonus for Casino, depending on your package



    Last but not least, here are another 2 good things about us:



    Same Day Payouts for sports even on weekends.
    Free Live Streaming as soon as you fund your account.


    Also, I have an Extra Bonus Available when you fund your account with crypto



    Please make sure to ask for me or reply to this email for more information in regards to our perks and offers.



    Best Regards,



    Bobby B.

    VIP Account Manager


    Then the one he sent afterwards AFTER i verified and they got my money. I could have deposited somewhere else too which pissed me off more

    Please call me back ASAP
    Robert sorry I can not offer the 50% bonus $500 , only on 4K. Which is half of your makeup.

    Oh and even forgot about the "Extra Crypto" Bonus that was supposed to be $50 FP i did not get that either.

  7. #7
    flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-06-06
    Posts: 40,365
    Betpoints: 96

    This book has awful software

  8. #8
    Keith Richard
    alive and well
    Keith Richard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-06-06
    Posts: 1,375
    Betpoints: 73

    Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    This book has awful software
    Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    Here is the original e-mail i got and then i called to confirm and then after my deposit he sent the next one

    Hi, Robert



    My Name is Bobby, I am a Senior VIP Account Manager at Jazz Sports.



    Your account is eligible for the NFL’s Pre-Season Special on your next deposit, 100% Feeplay or up to 50% CASH Bonus for Sports or up to 200% Bonus for Casino, depending on your package



    Last but not least, here are another 2 good things about us:



    Same Day Payouts for sports even on weekends.
    Free Live Streaming as soon as you fund your account.


    Also, I have an Extra Bonus Available when you fund your account with crypto



    Please make sure to ask for me or reply to this email for more information in regards to our perks and offers.



    Best Regards,



    Bobby B.

    VIP Account Manager


    Then the one he sent afterwards AFTER i verified and they got my money. I could have deposited somewhere else too which pissed me off more

    Please call me back ASAP
    Robert sorry I can not offer the 50% bonus $500 , only on 4K. Which is half of your makeup.

    Oh and even forgot about the "Extra Crypto" Bonus that was supposed to be $50 FP i did not get that either.
    It's not the greatest but there are some that are far worse like BAS. I do like the shaded colors easy on the eyes.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/29/2022

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/19/2022


  9. #9
    captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 28,440
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by Keith Richard View Post
    It's not the greatest but there are some that are far worse like BAS. I do like the shaded colors easy on the eyes.
    Oh i agree. And this was a total shock to me as i never saw this coming from a book i have always trusted. But what they did was unforgivable and now because they did that even if they offer me another bonus i cannot ever trust them because i would be scared to get screwed over again. He even said to me he hoped he can make it up to me in the future with a better offer. I just told him are you penetrating kidding me you just totally screwed me over and i can never trust anyone there ever again. The only way i would trust them is if they put the amount i should have gotten into my account and said they were wrong .

    I at times got a 30% cash and have $3000 limits . He wanted to give me 30% cash with $1000 limits. He was offering me less then what i was already normally getting at times.

  10. #10
    stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-02-10
    Posts: 4,735
    Betpoints: 9050

    If you’re up with them, in a little, you need to deposit what you’re up for them to give you a bonus.

  11. #11
    captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 28,440
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by stevex View Post
    If you’re up with them, in a little, you need to deposit what you’re up for them to give you a bonus.
    That does not matter in this case. They KNOW i will not deposit already unless i get a bonus that i agree with. They were at times already giving me 30% cash . They sent the above to me that i posted. And here is where there is no excuse on their end.

    BEFORE i deposited i called and checked that i 100% qualified for this bonus. He asked me if i can deposit $1000 i said NO. I can go somewhere else and deposit . He went and said Ok i can have the 50% cash that i wanted. I asked BEFORE hand to make 100% sure.

    Then AFTER he gets my money he sends the second e-mail asking to call him and wanted another $3500 . So basically bait and switch. And yes i know i am up on them but they also want me to deposit which is why i got 30% cash at times offered .

    You do not make a deal with someone take that persons money then after you take it decide to change the deal totally.

  12. #12
    BOWLSZN
    BOWLSZN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-22-17
    Posts: 130
    Betpoints: 1551

    Quote Originally Posted by Rabiddog33 View Post
    Do they allow you to use more then one of there sites. I had both Jazz and loose lines, but they took loose lines away saying I could only have one.
    I only have one Crypto only acc with Jazz haven't signed up for ABC or Loose lines thought you could do all 3

  13. #13
    flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-06-06
    Posts: 40,365
    Betpoints: 96

    They are a mickey mouse book, lots of other better choices out there.

  14. #14
    jedihyoju
    jedihyoju's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-24-20
    Posts: 268
    Betpoints: 1281

    If I deposit 500 i can only bet up to 250.

    scared book.

    pass

  15. #15
    pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-23-08
    Posts: 36,919
    Betpoints: 72

    Quote Originally Posted by BOWLSZN View Post
    I only have one Crypto only acc with Jazz haven't signed up for ABC or Loose lines thought you could do all 3
    No you can’t

    Only 1

  16. #16
    captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 28,440
    Betpoints: 12

    Are you penetrating kidding me. Guess what i got sent today. The EXACT same promo they already bait and switched on me the Exact same one.

    Hi Robert,





    My Name is James Moore, I am your VIP Account Manager at Jazz Sports, I see you had a bad streak but I can get you a great bonus for tonight’s games



    Your account is eligible for the Football Season Special on your next deposit, 100% Feeplay or up to 50% CASH Bonus for Sports or up to 200% Bonus for Casino, depending on your package



    Last but not least, here are 2 great things about us:



    Same Day Payouts 7 Days a week
    Free Live Streaming as soon as you fund your account.


    Also, I have an Extra Bonus Available when you fund your account with crypto



    Please make sure to ask for me or reply to this email for more information in regards to our perks and offers.



    Sincerely,

    James Moore

    VIP Accounts Manager

  17. #17
    captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 28,440
    Betpoints: 12

    Ok an update. So he tried calling then sent an e-mail saying he will take care of me. This new guy. I was going through some personal issues still am and not in a good frame of mind. So i told him i was not depositing now but i do not want to deposit there after being screwed. He says he will make it up to me.

    So i just sent him an e-mail i really am not in a good place right now with losing our baby Bella we had her for almost 9 years and lost her to cancer this past Sat.

    So i really do not feel like someone trying to call me and push me into depositing. The funny thing here is the latest offer he sent me is the EXACT offer the last guy "Bobby" screwed me on. So i said really there is no reason to call me because you can offer me 150% cash and a 2xs roll and i would never trust you to give that to me . If you put in what you owe me i will deposit again $250 in my account that i was promised .

    I cannot believe these people think i would actually deposit and go for the same bonus they just screwed me on .

  18. #18
    jedihyoju
    jedihyoju's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-24-20
    Posts: 268
    Betpoints: 1281

    Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    Ok an update. So he tried calling then sent an e-mail saying he will take care of me. This new guy. I was going through some personal issues still am and not in a good frame of mind. So i told him i was not depositing now but i do not want to deposit there after being screwed. He says he will make it up to me.



    So i just sent him an e-mail i really am not in a good place right now with losing our baby Bella we had her for almost 9 years and lost her to cancer this past Sat.

    So i really do not feel like someone trying to call me and push me into depositing. The funny thing here is the latest offer he sent me is the EXACT offer the last guy "Bobby" screwed me on. So i said really there is no reason to call me because you can offer me 150% cash and a 2xs roll and i would never trust you to give that to me . If you put in what you owe me i will deposit again $250 in my account that i was promised .

    I cannot believe these people think i would actually deposit and go for the same bonus they just screwed me on .
    My condolences to you captrobey,,,

    I don't think they are fraud, had good experience with them but,

    Phil Vip manager from Jazz sends me email a lot offering 50% free play "very good vip deal"

    I ignore it but same offer every time.

    I mean.. common man 50% free play is not a very good vip deal.

  19. #19
    captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 28,440
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by jedihyoju View Post
    My condolences to you captrobey,,,

    I don't think they are fraud, had good experience with them but,

    Phil Vip manager from Jazz sends me email a lot offering 50% free play "very good vip deal"

    I ignore it but same offer every time.

    I mean.. common man 50% free play is not a very good vip deal.
    Thank you yea we may go to a couple places today and just see if we encounter another future family member. I do not want to grab any cat i want to feel a connection. Misty we found under my car and Bella came through the mail slot. Right outside our door basically. But so many out there in cages would deserve a good loving home.

    I as you see above keep getting the 50% cash. And that it what gets me they sent the exact same offer after they Bait and switched me on the first one. He says he will take care of me but i cannot trust the same thing would not happen. They stiffed me out of $250 cash and a $50 FP . They did offer a couple things that i did not want like 30% cash but limited me at $1000 and before they gave me 30% cash $3000 limits . So i ended up not taking any bonus. Then they send me the same scam bonus again. They would just do the same thing again. After they get my money again they would say Oh you are up we cannot give you that bonus sorry .

    You know the saying right. Fool me once shame on you . Fool me twice shame on me.

  20. #20
    pologq
    JJ Gold is the George Clooney of SBR
    pologq's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-07-12
    Posts: 16,257
    Betpoints: 487

    Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    Ok an update. So he tried calling then sent an e-mail saying he will take care of me. This new guy. I was going through some personal issues still am and not in a good frame of mind. So i told him i was not depositing now but i do not want to deposit there after being screwed. He says he will make it up to me.

    So i just sent him an e-mail i really am not in a good place right now with losing our baby Bella we had her for almost 9 years and lost her to cancer this past Sat.

    So i really do not feel like someone trying to call me and push me into depositing. The funny thing here is the latest offer he sent me is the EXACT offer the last guy "Bobby" screwed me on. So i said really there is no reason to call me because you can offer me 150% cash and a 2xs roll and i would never trust you to give that to me . If you put in what you owe me i will deposit again $250 in my account that i was promised .

    I cannot believe these people think i would actually deposit and go for the same bonus they just screwed me on .
    i am sorry to hear that capt

  21. #21
    pologq
    JJ Gold is the George Clooney of SBR
    pologq's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-07-12
    Posts: 16,257
    Betpoints: 487

    all i know about jazz is "phil nikon" does not stop emailing me with the same offers

  22. #22
    captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 28,440
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    all i know about jazz is "phil nikon" does not stop emailing me with the same offers
    Thank you. I just vacuumed and was sad picking up some of her fur. I clipped some fur off her body though for myself and my wife so we have that. Then we will get her ashes back and she will sit by my wife mostly . Misty and Tigger sit with me on my chair so we can all watch TV and Bigfoot and Ghost Adventures together like we always did before.

    Yea i keep getting stuff too and i cannot believe its the same offer they already screwed me on that just blows my mind

  23. #23
    flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-06-06
    Posts: 40,365
    Betpoints: 96

    They keep emailing me with offers but the rollover is way too high compared to other books. I keep telling that that as well. They keep pumping out that they pay, I am telling them so do all my other books. They def rub me the wrong way.

  24. #24
    garyking
    garyking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-18-07
    Posts: 532
    Betpoints: 1768

    Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    They keep emailing me with offers but the rollover is way too high compared to other books. I keep telling that that as well. They keep pumping out that they pay, I am telling them so do all my other books. They def rub me the wrong way.
    Totally agree, I've deposited a couple of times, but don't even bothering their calls and emails any more. You'd think they would get the message after 1000 unanswered calls and emails. Gets my vote for most annoying sportsbook of all time.

  25. #25
    pologq
    JJ Gold is the George Clooney of SBR
    pologq's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-07-12
    Posts: 16,257
    Betpoints: 487

    Quote Originally Posted by garyking View Post
    Totally agree, I've deposited a couple of times, but don't even bothering their calls and emails any more. You'd think they would get the message after 1000 unanswered calls and emails. Gets my vote for most annoying sportsbook of all time.
    they really do not get the message. not sure why their marketing dept thinks their hounding like this is a good idea.

    Jazz Sports if you see this thread - Go Fcuk Yourselves.

  26. #26
    Keith Richard
    alive and well
    Keith Richard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-06-06
    Posts: 1,375
    Betpoints: 73

    I have gotten emails from 4 maybe 5 different people. They all have the title VIP manager.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/29/2022

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/19/2022


  27. #27
    captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 28,440
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by Keith Richard View Post
    I have gotten emails from 4 maybe 5 different people. They all have the title VIP manager.
    This is one of the things that pissed me off. The offer they screwed me on came from a VIP Manager. Then the next guy offering me the same offer they just screwed me on was a VIP Manager. The last guy said he was going to "Take care of me" I cannot believe they think i would trust them again after getting screwed . Whatever they offer means i would have to deposit first and the same screw over would happen again. And it would because their excuse was i was ahead on them moneywise so nothing has changed.

  28. #28
    garyking
    garyking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-18-07
    Posts: 532
    Betpoints: 1768

    Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    This is one of the things that pissed me off. The offer they screwed me on came from a VIP Manager. Then the next guy offering me the same offer they just screwed me on was a VIP Manager. The last guy said he was going to "Take care of me" I cannot believe they think i would trust them again after getting screwed . Whatever they offer means i would have to deposit first and the same screw over would happen again. And it would because their excuse was i was ahead on them moneywise so nothing has changed.
    Seems like they have 4 or 5 VIP managers there. And they all offer a "FANTASTIC" 50% bonus. If they would have a bit better lines, allow more than a $25 bet on props, and allow live wagering to count towards RO I might consider redepositing. But for now, no thanks!

  29. #29
    flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-06-06
    Posts: 40,365
    Betpoints: 96

    Every time I have talked to them and their emails it is all about how they are different from other books because they pay and pay fast. It is unreal, I keep saying, so do my other books....There is no reason to play there, the rollover is no good, the software sucks, if they gave me a reason I would play there , until then, no chance.

  30. #30
    captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 28,440
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by garyking View Post
    Seems like they have 4 or 5 VIP managers there. And they all offer a "FANTASTIC" 50% bonus. If they would have a bit better lines, allow more than a $25 bet on props, and allow live wagering to count towards RO I might consider redepositing. But for now, no thanks!
    The 50% as long as it is cash is not bad. I guess my style of betting if i get a small run i can complete the rollover and cash out. I normally take All in shots.

  31. #31
    jedihyoju
    jedihyoju's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-24-20
    Posts: 268
    Betpoints: 1281

    First day I joined Jazzsports, I became a VIP with personal VIP manager offering me payout guarantee with free stream????

    No Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

  32. #32
    captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 28,440
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by jedihyoju View Post
    First day I joined Jazzsports, I became a VIP with personal VIP manager offering me payout guarantee with free stream????

    No Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
    It is even better now because now you get the Free stream that works maybe half the time or does not have any sound AND 800 personal VIP Managers that even they are you personal VIP Managers they cannot honor an offer they just sent you because someone else above them (According to them) told them you cant have it even though THEY are your PERSONAL VIP MANAGER.

  33. #33
    Keith Richard
    alive and well
    Keith Richard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-06-06
    Posts: 1,375
    Betpoints: 73

    There are number of negatives with this book. Certainly not an A book but I find value here. Not there for the bonuses. Pluses for me are easy to read lines, live streaming(works well for me), and my favorite is low juice lines on most leagues though usually shaded to 1 side or the other. Different is good for me personally.
    I do agree with most of the negative points brought up though. Certainly room for improvement.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/29/2022

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/19/2022


  34. #34
    littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-19-15
    Posts: 5,161
    Betpoints: 3869

    Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    This book has awful software

    good book bad software esp the race book drops logs me off all the time......

  35. #35
    captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 28,440
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by Keith Richard View Post
    There are number of negatives with this book. Certainly not an A book but I find value here. Not there for the bonuses. Pluses for me are easy to read lines, live streaming(works well for me), and my favorite is low juice lines on most leagues though usually shaded to 1 side or the other. Different is good for me personally.
    I do agree with most of the negative points brought up though. Certainly room for improvement.
    Yes i do agree but unfortunately for them they have just removed themselves from me depositing there because i need a couple things to deposit at a book. They got the limits i want which is good And i know they pay. But my style of attack is the more i have to start with the better a chance i have because i go All In a lot. I like to at least get over $1000+ on my first bet. I never deposit Over $500 normally between $150-$500. So a decent bonus means i can deposit $400 and still get over that $1000 . If you go All in and get a small run going you can easily get to $7000-$10000 . But no bonus going all in may mean the difference of 4 games in a row or 3 games in a row. It sounds like it is not a big deal but one game less can mean the difference of cashing out or not. They at least were giving me 30% cash before $3000 limits. When they screwed me he offered 30% but only $1000 limits which was not what i was even getting before so i said no. But now i cannot even trust them on the 30% cash after screwing me i have no way of knowing since i have to deposit first before they give me the bonus.

    They are idiots for doing this . They are 100% at fault and should have worked with me to at least give me something that would have shown me they were sorry and i would have let it go. But do not offer me crappier that i was already given before and act like you are doing me a favor. If they would have given me the 30% cash and my normal limits and the $50 FP i was promised for doing crypto i would have been ok . But i did not so they got $500 from me and i got a zero on everything. They would have given me the 50% but only if i deposited $3500 more. That is penetrating extortion to me . God that pisses me off when i think about it so damn vile on their end.

12 Last
Top