gryzonko
    gryzonko's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1929

1bet closed my account & confiscated over 6000 euro.

16.03.2020 1bet closed my account and confiscated all funds from my account - 6262 euro. 1Bet accused me to a violation of 1bet dublicated account policy, by using more than one 1bet account to "bypass system limitations".This accusation is false and irrational.I am customer of 1bet since 11.2011 , I have never opened or used duplicate 1bet account. I have made over 20 withdrawals from my 1bet account , so my account was surely verified & checked many times.I have never used any registration bonus, or bonus from deposit in 1bet.
    A few days before my account has been closed, I have requested a payout of 4800 euro by ecopayz ( so almost all my balance). I did it because I was concerned about the covid-19 situation, and almost all sports events have been cancelled. Worth to mentioning that 03.03.2020 I have made small deposit by ecopayz to linked it with my 1bet account, and made small withdrawal of 100 euro to check it ( earlier 1bet refused my withdrawals to skrill, neteller & credit card due my country restrictions). To process this withdrawal 1bet ask me to send a screenshots from my ecopayz. I did it , and payout of 100 euro was processed at 05.03.2020. So 2 weeks before my account has been closed, it was succesfully checked & verified by 1bet.In general, the 1bet accusation is absurd. Whoever used 1bet (or other sportbooks belongs to Bellona N.V. like 18bet or Babibet ), knows that duplicate account doesnt help to "bypass system limitation". Near all bets goes to pending section for several dozen seconds. Offer is then not available with info "odds are updating". When odds are back, You can bet with dropped odds. It doesn't matter, the same or other account - odds & limits will be the same .- If someone would insist on the above options, they can do it fully legally. Other sportbooks belongs to Bellona N.V. like 18bet & Babibet offers exactly the same odds & limits. T&C each of these bookmakers dont prohibit to register& use to other bookmakers from the group. Also livechat support allowed it
    -
    -Customers of Premium Tradings broker agency ( also belongs to Bellona N. V) can easy order accounts of 1bet, 18bet or Babibet. Morover, they can replace accounts without additional costs. In 2018 I have replaced my 18bet account . Just one email was enough, easy & fully legal
    - I have got active 18bet account from Premium Tradings, and unactive account of Babibet ( unused from about 2 years) registered by self. So , I dont need duplicate 1bet account. I have sent details of my 18bet & Babibet accounts to 1bet support, with permission to contact Premium Tradings to check it. They ignored it.
    As You see, 1bet accusation doesn't make sense.By the way , In 06.2012 1bet vip support send me invitation & reccomended to use premium tradings

So 1bet reccomended me to use broker agency( with 1bet, and clones of 1bet in offer), and then accuse me of duplicate account...Where is the logic here?

21.03.2020 that is almost after a week of my requests for evidence, 1bet sent me this screenshot.

I suppose this screenshot is false, or log comes from my 18bet account. 1bet, 18bet, Babibet are part of the same company Bellona N.V., work on the same licence NO.8048/ JAZ (see SCR6), offering the same offer & odds & limits , has the same system & employees.

I log in to 18bet regularly, so it it is very probable.I suppose all bookmakers from Bellona N.V. group ( 1Bet, 18bet, Babibet etc. ) work on one security system. I regret to say that it is not mistake, 1bet employees simply lies. I ask them few times about 18bet. They either avoided the answer , or lied like Aiden. M. Look at screenshot - At 3.42pm Aiden. M. said on 1bet livechat "Never has heard about 18bet before, must be other site" . At 5.30 pm the same day Aiden. M. was my operator on 18bet livechat.

Lies , lies , lies . Any contact with 1bet support is an embarrassing experience. I know that this case is really silly and naive fraud, also 1bet employees of course know it. The case concerns a large sum of money, so should be explained with the utmost care. Unfortunately 1bet support is not interested in it at all.

Back to screenshot I have received as proof, It was really insolent. Last month I have almost no used my 1bet account. I have placed only one bet ! ( it was 4th march , I have placed it , because 1bet support noticed me that I havent made required rollover for mentioned small deposit). My last real betting activity in 1bet was in 1st half of february. Last weeks I have login only to check payout options & made withdrawal request. Logs presented by screenshot comes from 10th march - I didn't have bets from 1bet during this period. I have been using 1bet account almost 10 years, I have placed thousands of bets, and 1bet security never detected my fraud activity. Now , when my account is almost inactive , I log only to make payouts - 1bet security detected fraud activity of my account to "bypass system limitations". Exacly in the same time I have requested withdawal almost all funds from my account, and betting offer is reduced to mimimum due a Covid-19 problems. it stinks of deception per kilometer.
    Anther issue is the compliance with T&C. 1bet support said thats all actions taken are justifiable and adhere to 1bet's Terms and Conditions. So:
    - "A Customer may open only one account on the Website and with the Company" - the evidence 1bet submit only applies to sharing IP. These are two completely different issues, especially if we notice that my account activity was limited to withdrawals during this period.- "Any additional accounts that are opened may be closed by the Company, withholding or declining all payments or in other cases, all such accounts may be treated as one joint account and merged together by the Company, in either case at the Company's sole and absolute discretion"
    - T&C only mention restrictions on additional accounts, in the meantime 1bet imposed restrictions and closed the primary account. T&C do not provide for closing the main account in such a situation. Of course I havent received any informations about my additional account from 1bet, because due to GDPR they can only provide information to the registered email address and they have already done so with the relevant account.... So , 1bet state that I have two accounts, but They cannot provide me details of additional account , because it can violate my GDPR rights. Situation like in Catch 22 ...
    In general, this part of the T&C cited by 1bet clearly applies to other situations like multiaccounting for bonus fraud.

gryzonko

Hi
    Is SBR received my complaint & contacted with 1bet?

Daddy89
    Im betting now! :)
    Daddy89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1207

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9181

Quote Originally Posted by gryzonko View Post
    Hi
    Is SBR received my complaint & contacted with 1bet?
    Yes. A dispute agent will be in contact.

But honestly, this group of books has shown itself to not be fair actors and no matter what SBR say they have not done the right thing by anyone.

Yulia74
    Yulia74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4360

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    But honestly, this group of books has shown itself to not be fair actors and no matter what SBR say they have not done the right thing by anyone.

i dont trust premium tradings either

Premium Tradings / About us

Being a part of the rapidly growing Bellona N.V company, we work in tandem with all top leading Asian bookies and companies, in order to professionally handle ...

gryzonko

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post

Other books of Bellona N.V . group are not available on SBR rank. 1bet is available, with quite good rank C+ , without compaints almost last 10 years.
    If 1bet refuses to cooperate it should be downgraded to blacklist. So far the complaints concerned mostly 18bet and Babibet. Unfortunately 1bet is under the same ownership of Bellona N.V. , and has the same staff ( Aiden M. is responsible for contact with cheated from 18bet, He also contacted me from 1bet). Unfortunately 1bet, 18bet and Babibet make purely criminal activities such as hacking accounts, falsifying evidence etc.
    So if financial situation of Belllona N.V. will get worse, futher complaints for 1bet should be expected. I won't be suprised if in the event of bankruptcy one of them, it disappears with funds of customers.
    In this situation , 1bet should be blacklisted as soon as possible. They are criminals , sorry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yulia74 View Post

i dont trust premium tradings either

Premium Tradings / About us

Being a part of the rapidly growing Bellona N.V company, we work in tandem with all top leading Asian bookies and companies, in order to professionally handle ...

Must Agree with Yulia 74. Premium Tradings support strongly denies the connections with 1bet or 18bet, inform that offered account come from agent, and can contact with them only via this agent . The same bullshits repeats support each of these books, about connections with others. I don't trust Premium Tradings anymore, I have already request withdrawal of my funds from Premium Tradings.