lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12267

now they block me in live chat again

Motorhead11
    Motorhead11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3898

Not a good sign obviously. Regarding my case, they said they processed withdrawal via bank yesterday and that it needs 3-5 days to be executed. Let's see but i doubt tbh

lonnie55

Quote Originally Posted by Motorhead11 View Post
    Not a good sign obviously. Regarding my case, they said they processed withdrawal via bank yesterday and that it needs 3-5 days to be executed. Let's see but i doubt tbh
    Where are you from?

Motorhead11

Cyprus mate

Motorhead11

Seems they can't even type the correct iban to sent me the money

https://imgur.com/a/JWrwHD7

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Seems they can't even type the correct iban to sent me the money

https://imgur.com/a/JWrwHD7
    Excuse?

Motorhead11

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Excuse?
    I am waiting withdrawal about 20 days now, not sure the exact days as there is no pending withdrawals on my account. Have asked them in live chat and they told me that they can see my pending withdrawal but due to some issues with platform, i am not able to see it

https://imgur.com/a/c2iXu0X

Then they were supposedly changing platform and had to wait 3-5 days

https://imgur.com/a/9YqiiT0

At 27 October they were finally able to make payments via skrill and i was assured i was going to be paid during the day

https://imgur.com/a/JLuaT97

Few days later, while i was first in the list to get paid, they had problems with skrill again. Support suggested to get paid via bank. I accepted challenge and sent them my iban. Story continues for about a week until they finally said that account number is wrong. Personally i don't believe a word from them tbh. Skrill/Neteller/Ecopayz/Bitcoins are not working for them at the moment. I accepted getting paid via bank and operator response was ''Are you sure? All of our clients denied it ''. I told them to proceed with bank transfer and out of nowere, account number is wrong lol

moojoo
    moojoo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

They are broke,no other explanation.

Motorhead11

@Lonnie, is there any update in your case with Dobrobet?

lonnie55

@Lonnie, is there any update in your case with Dobrobet?
    Start Time: 11/12/2018 16:25:03
    End Time: 11/12/2018 16:34:09

Transcripts:
    If you do not want to wait, please click here to leave us a message.
    Agent Marina has joined the chat.
    [17:25:13] Marina: : Hello, how may I help you?
    [17:25:29] 91.xx.xx.x8: : Hello
    [17:25:36] 91.xx.xx.x8: : on Thursday it's 5 weeks
    [17:25:57] 91.xx.xx.x8: : any updates?
    [17:26:28] Marina: : Can you tell me your username?
    [17:27:29] 91.xx.xx.x8: : *********
    [17:28:54] Marina: : Unfortunately still no. You will receive an email from our finance department with updates.
    [17:29:36] 91.xx.xx.x8: : ridiculous

Motorhead11

Ok same here, support is no longer able to provide any update lol

lonnie55

It's obvious they struggle financially. Still the question if they are willing to pay or just lying all the time hmm

Motorhead11

Important update: Yesterday out of noware i received an email from their finance department asking me for an ecopayz withdrawal. Few minutes later i got paid. Hope you guys get paid as well.
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave Motorhead11 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

lonnie55

6 weeks gone. update: no update.

Optional

They have recently responded to SBR about a complaint.

They say they still have no legal way to transfer funds to several European countries since Safecharge suspended all Curacao license holders ability to transfer there.

With so many Curacao books looking for the same solution at once it is no doubt making it more difficult.

They assured us funds are safe and payments will be made as fast as they can.

I don't really know how much the assurance is worth but they are communicating and offering it which in itself is a good sign.
    Points Awarded:

lonnie55 gave Optional 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: UglyTruth777

2cool4
    2cool4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2843

They say they still have no legal way to transfer funds to several European countries since Safecharge suspended all Curacao license holders ability to transfer there.

With so many Curacao books looking for the same solution at once it is no doubt making it more difficult.

I don't really know how much the assurance is worth but they are communicating and offering it which in itself is a good sign.

May be they can comment my situation? Do they want refund at least my deposit?

lonnie55

Thanks for the update. I wish they would communicate with the customers in the same open way like they did with you.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by 2cool4 View Post
    May be they can comment my situation? Do they want refund at least my deposit?
    The case I was talking about suggested the same thing.

They said that wasn't possible either.

Quote Originally Posted by lonnie55 View Post
    Thanks for the update. I wish they would communicate with the customers in the same open way like they did with you.
    They did sound quite open and willing to discuss it. Friendly even. But they could not give me any time frame. Which leaves me thinking they don't have a good plan or can't get approved for what they want, or something in there delaying it more than it should be.

moojoo
    moojoo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

Opti can you check and confirm other Curacao books really have that problem.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by moojoo View Post
    Opti can you check and confirm other Curacao books really have that problem.
    It's definitely true about all Curacao licensed users of that PSP losing Germany. It seems to have affected Polish users big time too.

I think it's Dobrobet's own fault they are delayed more than others seem to be though. Another book has said they have a new solution but that PSP is over loaded and it's going to take a couple more weeks to clear their backlog.

2cool4
    2cool4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2843

The case I was talking about suggested the same thing.

They said that wasn't possible either.
    Is it fair by your own opinion? Took money, provide wrong terms, than agreed with it and confiscate money. May be I can't understand something?

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by 2cool4 View Post
    Is it fair by your own opinion? Took money, provide wrong terms, than agreed with it and confiscate money. May be I can't understand something?
    I do think they should at least refund your deposit amount.

Sorry, I was thinking you were one of the people with delayed payments when I replied above.

lonnie55

week 7. no money. no update.

still waiting for a reply on my last request from Nov 19

You know what the weird thing is? I asked them to cancel my withdrawal and reopen my account so I can continue betting. They rejected.

lonnie55

Gesendet: Donnerstag, 29. November 2018 um 12:15 Uhr
    Von: "Finance Department"
    An: "Bastian S*****"
    Betreff: Re: Fw: Aw: RE: Re: RE: RE: Re: RE: RE: Re: RE: Withdrawal request
    Mr S*****,

We have told you that we will inform you when our payment methods become again functional. Please be patient, we are working around the clock to rectify issues we are experiencing. Rest assured that your withdraw will be honored.

Kind regards,
    Dobrobet Finance Department

lonnie55

working around the clock...for sure

Motorhead11

Still got some balance with them and waiting as well. They first said i was going to be paid by the end of last week which didn't happened. Now they say i will be paid by the 4th December. We will see.

''We are expecting that all issues we are having be rectified by 4th December, and that your withdraw be processed using your requested payment method. If you do not receive your funds by that date please contact us for more information.

Kind regards,
    Dobrobet Financial Department''

lonnie55

Still got some balance with them and waiting as well. They first said i was going to be paid by the end of last week which didn't happened. Now they say i will be paid by the 4th December. We will see.

''We are expecting that all issues we are having be rectified by 4th December, and that your withdraw be processed using your requested payment method. If you do not receive your funds by that date please contact us for more information.

Kind regards,
    Dobrobet Financial Department''
    So you once got paid on Nov 15 and after that you have to wait another three weeks for your second withdrawal?

This company is broke dude

lonnie55

Did you get your money?

lonnie55

Exactly 8 weeks gone. No money. Not even an announcement how long it will take.

They keep saying that "Rest assured your money is safe..."-BS

Someone still believes they are unable to find a new payment provider?

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by lonnie55 View Post
    Exactly 8 weeks gone. No money. Not even an announcement how long it will take.

They keep saying that "Rest assured your money is safe..."-BS

Someone still believes they are unable to find a new payment provider?

How frustrating. Hopefully if nothing else this thread serves as a warning to anyone who is considering depositing there. This is unacceptable.

lonnie55

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    How frustrating. Hopefully if nothing else this thread serves as a warning to anyone who is considering depositing there. This is unacceptable.
    The frustrating thing about it is that I don't know if they mean it or whether they are just fooling me since day one and never intended to pay even a penny.

I mean, I asked them to re-open my account so I can continue playing but they rejected.

Recall a conversation from October 23:

Start Time: 10/23/2018 14:26:20
    End Time: 10/23/2018 14:29:29

Transcripts:
    If you do not want to wait, please click here to leave us a message.
    Agent Martina has joined the chat.
    [16:26:35] Martina: : Hello, how may I help you?
    [16:26:35] Visitor: : Hi, I have a pending withdrawal for two weeks
    [16:26:51] Visitor: : Did you already implement your new PSP for German market?
    [16:27:05] Martina: : Unfortunately we didnt
    [16:27:09] Martina: : We expect all will be finished
    [16:27:13] Martina: : During the week
    [16:28:34] Visitor: : so it could happen I will receive my money until Friday?
    [16:28:52] Martina: : Yes
    [16:29:09] Visitor: : Thanks for the update
    [16:29:15] Visitor: : Have a nice day
    [16:29:15] Visitor: : Bye
    [16:29:16] Martina: : You're welcome
    [16:29:21] Martina: : Have a nice day, too!

That's why I think they are fooling me all the time.

@Dobrobet: I know you are reading this thread. If you confiscated all my money including my deposits just tell the truth flat out so we can officially confirm that you are a scam. If not, give me at least an approximate time frame. But please oh please stop playing games. Who is supposed to believe that "we have to find a new PSP"-BS. It's 8 weeks guys. Come on... You really think anyone is believing you the story that no one from Germany can either make a deposit or a withdrawal for 8 weeks?! How can you pay other customers (see user Motorhead11 in this tread) but only with long delays? Obviously it has nothing to do with the PSP. It's due to a lack of liquidity, right?

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

When I see things like this I always go straight back to what happened with Canbet and I don't want to jump to those conclusions each time but this definitely to me - and I'm not claiming to be a Dobrobet expert - seems to be a case of getting deposits from Peter to pay Paul. And then people may feel a bit better because they see a person or even a few have been paid so then the cycle begins again. Until finally it just ends. I do agree with you though... either admit they're a scam and be done with it or pay up. Every thieving book just changes names, names of their CS staff, etc and pop up again in a week later anyway so at least do one decent thing and those of you waiting for money out of their misery. Fingers crossed for you lonnie

nemsik
    nemsik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 927

Now seems that e-mail address is deleted, atleast my e-mail to finance@dobrobet.com couldn't go throught.

lonnie55

lonnie55

To be honest you have no reason to worry, your winnings are not questioned in any way, as you are one of the few honest player for which we had no indication of unregular betting.
    Please be patient, you can rest assured that your funds will be transferred to you.
    Please be patient, we are working around the clock to rectify issues we are experiencing. Rest assured that your withdraw will be honored.

So it was all bullshit. Exit scam. 7k gone away. Parts of my deposit as well.

This reminds me of Gobetgo exit. It was a Bulgarian as well. Dobrobet: Bulgarians. Galaxy Group Scam: Bulgarians.

As Shari said, most likely they will return with a new brand, a new license, maybe a new White Label. It's so easy to scam people in the online betting business without having to fear any consequences by anyone.

First 1234 Last