mhoefler
    Update your status
    mhoefler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15904

Heritage Sports Bitcoin Payout

I used to only use 5Dimes. About 2 years ago I made a deposit on heritage and made a payout request and was very surprised and pleased at the speed of the payout. Since then I’ve only used Heritage for that reason. I deposit exclusively with Bitcoin to receive Bitcoin payouts. They have always been same day and have been as quick as an hour. I usually do payout request around midnight central time (after having a winning night) and have always got the bitcoin payout between 10am-3PM at the latest.

I processed by payout request for $500 via Bitcoin at 10:30PM last night. On weekends the limits are $500-$1000. I contacted them around 4PM today central time and was told it has been processed and sent to the processor. I was also told the payouts are sent in the afternoon and can take as long as 5 Pacific standard time or 7PM my time (central time) to receive. It’s now 7:15PM central time and I contacted Heritage via Live Chat and am now being told they sent it to the processor and all I can do is wait. I asked if they thought I would have it tonight and was told “no clue.” They advertise same day payouts and I’ve always got them “same day.”

Has anyone else had this issue before? I continue to use Heritage because of the speed of there payouts. I’ve done 20 withdrawals for $100-$2500 and have never once had an issue. This is the reason I use Heritage and I love Heritage because I know I will be paid and be paid quickly. This is my first experience with this slow pay/no pay. I’m sure I’ll get the money, I’m not worried about that, but if you advertise same day payouts I expect to be paid the same day like I have every other time.

I’ve also always had 5 star customer service anytime I’ve ever contacted them. Tonight I have not been paid and also didn’t have the best experience contacting support.

Any feedback would be appreciated. Thank you!

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

I’ve done tons and in most cases every time it hits my wallet same day between 3:30 -4:30 cent. time like clockwork...the only times it has not was a few weekend withdrawls and they came the next day...CS told me it was due to there processor and it could take 24 hours...you will get no worries later tonight or Monday just a processor delay which can happen to any site....
    Points Awarded:

mhoefler gave littlekona 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

As you say, they are reliable with the timeframe usually.

I'd probably put it down to being Sunday night, skeleton admin staff on duty, and the CS agent probably having no way to follow up directly with the processor themselves, so could not tell you anything more probably.

If you don't have it by morning and would like to fill in an sbr complaint form with your account details, SBR can follow up for you no problem.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I know that it says Heritage has 7 day Payouts... but it gets a little screwy when you ask for a PO on Friday night and into Saturday.

Knowing this... I'd just rather make the request Monday-Thursday.
    Points Awarded:

mhoefler gave TheMoneyShot 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

mhoefler
    Update your status

Thanks all for your feedback!

mhoefler
    Update your status

I have been paid!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Optional

Optional

Good news mhoefler. Thanks for updating the thread.

SBR Drew
    SBR Drew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Yes thanks for updating thread...and remember all the times you were paid promptly is the take away. Heritage is one of the most respected and reliable book available. They provide a great experience for the players from deposit to withdrawal.

TheDempster
    TheDempster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1518

Quote Originally Posted by SBR drew View Post
    Yes thanks for updating thread...and remember all the times you were paid promptly is the take away. Heritage is one of the most respected and reliable book available. They provide a great experience for the players from deposit to withdrawal.
    A++++

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

sometimes they take slightly longer than usual.....they are A++ on bitcoin payouts.....Have To Believe them...
    Quote Originally Posted by mhoefler View Post
    I used to only use 5Dimes. About 2 years ago I made a deposit on heritage and made a payout request and was very surprised and pleased at the speed of the payout. Since then I’ve only used Heritage for that reason. I deposit exclusively with Bitcoin to receive Bitcoin payouts. They have always been same day and have been as quick as an hour. I usually do payout request around midnight central time (after having a winning night) and have always got the bitcoin payout between 10am-3PM at the latest.

I processed by payout request for $500 via Bitcoin at 10:30PM last night. On weekends the limits are $500-$1000. I contacted them around 4PM today central time and was told it has been processed and sent to the processor. I was also told the payouts are sent in the afternoon and can take as long as 5 Pacific standard time or 7PM my time (central time) to receive. It’s now 7:15PM central time and I contacted Heritage via Live Chat and am now being told they sent it to the processor and all I can do is wait. I asked if they thought I would have it tonight and was told “no clue.” They advertise same day payouts and I’ve always got them “same day.”

Has anyone else had this issue before? I continue to use Heritage because of the speed of there payouts. I’ve done 20 withdrawals for $100-$2500 and have never once had an issue. This is the reason I use Heritage and I love Heritage because I know I will be paid and be paid quickly. This is my first experience with this slow pay/no pay. I’m sure I’ll get the money, I’m not worried about that, but if you advertise same day payouts I expect to be paid the same day like I have every other time.

I’ve also always had 5 star customer service anytime I’ve ever contacted them. Tonight I have not been paid and also didn’t have the best experience contacting support.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

It just shows how good they are operating if the minor delay was news IMO....

SBR Drew
    SBR Drew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    It just shows how good they are operating if the minor delay was news IMO....

good point !

clambake
    clambake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 110

I have the same problem happening to me today. I requested my payout at around 1AM. They took the money out of my account and it is showing paid out on my Heritage account. I normally get payouts like clockwork within a 15 minute window. Not today. I called and they said it would be done later in the afternoon. I called again and was told that everything looked good on their end but their payout department is now closed for the day so they can't do anything. Manager said it can take 24 hours. Nothing showing up on the blockchain. I just don't think they are really doing bitcoin payouts 7 days a week as advertised. Guarantee my money shows up tomorrow but once again don't advertise something you aren't actually doing.

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by clambake View Post
    I have the same problem happening to me today. I requested my payout at around 1AM. They took the money out of my account and it is showing paid out on my Heritage account. I normally get payouts like clockwork within a 15 minute window. Not today. I called and they said it would be done later in the afternoon. I called again and was told that everything looked good on their end but their payout department is now closed for the day so they can't do anything. Manager said it can take 24 hours. Nothing showing up on the blockchain. I just don't think they are really doing bitcoin payouts 7 days a week as advertised. Guarantee my money shows up tomorrow but once again don't advertise something you aren't actually doing.
    There are inconsistencies when asking for PO's on Saturday and Sunday.

It's clockwork Monday - Thursday.

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

Quote Originally Posted by clambake View Post
    like money says sometimes weekends are not exact like weekdays...I’d say u get by morning...I think it’s more a issue with there processor rather then them....they added 7 days and most of time I have done them on weekends I have gotten as usual with a few that came a bit later but nothing I could justify complaining about....please post when u do get it so we know ty

clambake
    clambake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 110

I did actually receive the money about 7PM EST tonight. Weird timing. Heritage spoils us as they pay like clockwork. Still the best book around in my eyes.
    Points Awarded:

littlekona gave clambake 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

Does Heritage offer strictly BTC betting, or do they always convert to fiat for your balance ... just wondering because I find btc a buy right now, and would rather not be locked in to bad prices, because I feel it will go up.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    Does Heritage offer strictly BTC betting, or do they always convert to fiat for your balance ... just wondering because I find btc a buy right now, and would rather not be locked in to bad prices, because I feel it will go up.
    Heritage converts BTC to US$ on deposit, and back to BTC when you withdraw.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

Can you deposit with another method then request BTC payment as withdrawal?

Optional

They discourage it I think. But ask as it might depend on your account history.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Officially, you can only withdraw BTC if you deposited BTC...

PAYOUTS

Method Amount Available Delivery Time Fee
    Bitcoin* $100 to $3,000 Same Day FREE
    Check $500 to $3,000 10 to 15 Business Days $50
    wire** $10,000 and up 3 to 7 Business Days $75
    Sports Book Transfer $500 to $10,000 Same Day FREE
    Person to Person*** $100 to $300 3 to 5 Business Days Fees vary per amount
    * Only available for customers who used Bitcoin to fund the account. Weekend payouts have a minimum of $500

https://www.heritagesports.eu/banking-rules

Calling them for an exception is possible.

TheMoneyShot

Bookmaker - You're allowed to make a PO request in Bitcoin.... even if you funded with another method.

Only book that I know of... but make sure you double check with Customer Support on Live Chat.

mrpapageorgio
    mrpapageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3869

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Bookmaker - You're allowed to make a PO request in Bitcoin.... even if you funded with another method.

Only book that I know of... but make sure you double check with Customer Support on Live Chat.
    From memory they do (but I think they frown upon it if you're doing it a lot), but naturally any amount you deposit has to be bet at least once to prevent using it as an exchange.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

Thanks boys, I saw that.

poker6469
    poker6469's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1656

Quote Originally Posted by mhoefler View Post

Sometime the Blockchain get messed up.