stipan
    stipan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

1xbet refuses to payout 3150 EUR winings

Hi, I have problem with 1xbet. Bookmaker refuses to payout my earnings, and doesn't reply to my emails. It also blocked my account. There reason for blocking my account is suspicion for using multiple accounts. My wife is also registered and has account for maybe 2 weeks. In all that time, she placed maybe few bets, and on my account I'm playing non stop. 1xbet claims that I am not me, that I'm my wife, and that she opened account in mine name. They payed out about 700 EUR deposit. In emails they sent me:
    Terms and Conditions of 1xbet. General Provisions. P 34. Every registered customer of can have only one account. The administration of the company Reserves the right to request from the client the Specified date (passport, residence registration) and to pass the video conference, using the video-chat of the personal account.Registered Client Can not re-register as a new customer (under a new name, a new email address, etc.). In case of violation of this rule, the administration Reserves the right to block politica account (re-registered) at the time of trial (up to 2 months) and in the case of confirmation of re-registration to cancel all bets on this account (winning). Upon the request of the client's Administration BC CAN make outstanding individual year.
    Withdrawal of funds is blocked.
    Please, do not duplicate your mails. This is the final Decision and Will not Be subject to review
    Respectfully

Here it is written that if they suspect in rule violation they will blok re-registered account, but in this case they blocked first opened my account. Also, they are writing about P34 in terms and conditions that are not written anywhere on site, and I can't find it googling.

I have made a complain about the matter on sbr, and waiting for answer.

As I investigated they have hundreds of betting stores in russia, latvia... and I don't understand have can they block withdrawal without any consequence for their business.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9237

It is quite normal for books to cancel accounts if two people join from the same household.

stipan

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    It is quite normal for books to cancel accounts if two people join from the same household.
    They cancelled account when I wanted to make withdraw, not before, before I could withdraw smaller amounts. This one was bigger that is reason, and also they suspect that accounts are on one person and they are not. This is not first time they accuse someone for that. I found on your forum, and other forums players who are accused of having multiple account, and so because of that blocking their account. It is their way of business.

pjesnik24
    kicked out
    pjesnik24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13320

Was your account limited? Did your wife take some kind of bonus?

Visarion
    [Too Long]
    Visarion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 81

Did you pass verification procedure?
    They have this indicated in their terms and conditions, however it is not P34 - but section 2: General provisions point: 35, 36, ....
    You are right, here they state that the new account will be closed for verification not the first one as it is in your case. This investigation procedure can take 2 months, hoping that they will clear out this issue.
    These conditions are specific for the most bookmakers: not to open 2 accounts under the same IP, per family , household.....

stipan

Quote Originally Posted by pjesnik24 View Post
    Was your account limited? Did your wife take some kind of bonus?
    Wife didn't take any bonuses, me neither, my account was never limited, when I wanted to make withdraw it is blocked. My wives account is still active with limits. She didn't withdraw still any money from her account.

Quote Originally Posted by Visarion View Post
    Did you pass verification procedure?
    They have this indicated in their terms and conditions, however it is not P34 - but section 2: General provisions point: 35, 36, ....
    You are right, here they state that the new account will be closed for verification not the first one as it is in your case. This investigation procedure can take 2 months, hoping that they will clear out this issue.
    These conditions are specific for the most bookmakers: not to open 2 accounts under the same IP, per family , household.....
    Their investigation is closed, as they blocked my account and payed about 700 EUR from 3150 EUR. On e-mail they sent me all bets voided.

Once registered a client is not allowed to create another account (under a new name, a new e-mail, etc.). If this rule is violated, the administration of the company reserves the right to block the newly registered account for a period of investigation (up to 2 months). If this incident of multiple registration is confirmed, the company has a right to cancel all bets of this new account (winnings). The administration can make an exception to this rule on client’s request.

My wife account is still active, not blocked, but mine is, which is opposite with rule above. Her account should be blocked, and only deposit payed out.
    They don't answer to emails, for them case is closed.

I passed verification.
    Last edited by stipan; 03-09-16 at 09:43 AM. Reason: forget something

Pinocchio
    Pinocchio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8101

Quote Originally Posted by Optional
    It is quite normal for two different people living in the same house to want to gamble online, verify their identity upon request and not break any rules or abuse bonus offers.

Let's just use this against them and not pay them...

stipan

I agree. It is normal that people who live togethor: rommates, sisters and brother, spouses have similar or same hobys. It can include online gambling also.

My fault it is I dind't read general provisions. My account was verified, my wive is in process so we will see what happens next. According to rules she can't whitdraw winning because she is re-registered, not me. But i can't, for her I don't know still.

It is normal tha

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15072

We see this too often.

SBR -- If you have somebody else on your IP wanting to bet -- DO NOT let them use the same site as you. Tell them tough shit, that's just how it has to be. There are hundreds of other sites. Most books hate when you do this, and will make your life hell.

hinkel
    hinkel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1746

Sorry, but that was stupid to register your wife, if you have already an account with them, especially, if you are still betting there with your own account , have a lot of Money in that account, (using same Computer and/or IP).

In that case, you wont get that Money, no Bookmaker would do that. That`s not the spite of 1xbet, that`s your own fault

stipan

Quote Originally Posted by hinkel View Post
    Sorry, but that was stupid to register your wife, if you have already an account with them, especially, if you are still betting there with your own account , have a lot of Money in that account, (using same Computer and/or IP).

In that case, you wont get that Money, no Bookmaker would do that. That`s not the spite of 1xbet, that`s your own fault
    Stupid or not, their rules say I have to get the money. It is not for debate. It writes in general provisions. My fault and stupidity I din't read them before. After I did, I see their and my mistake. But their mistake costs me 3100 EUR. My doesn't cost them anything. Nobody took bonuses or something like that.

It is their general excuse, when you want withdraw larger sum of money, on forums You can find a lot of experiences like mine.

I sent complain on sbr, interested is there anything new about my case?

stipan

Double post deleted
    Last edited by stipan; 03-11-16 at 03:30 AM. Reason: double post

hinkel
    hinkel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1746

maybe u`ll get the desposit Money, but not the winnings, althought i don`t think u`ll get both.
    1xbt is a russian Bookmaker and they acually give a s*** what is written in the Internet about them.

But i don`t understand, why somebody (in General), who is placing higher stakes, is using a Bookmaker from Russia. It`s much to rsky, cause u`ll never have any Chance from outside Russia, to get ur Money, if there are Problems
    Last edited by hinkel; 03-11-16 at 03:38 AM.

stipan

Just now wife has got e-mail allowing her withdraw. On that account is significaly lower wining. That is what they wanted to do, they imagined that my wife opened my account 5 months ago, under my name. They told me that I'm her. It is all because her winings are far less smaller than mine. It si too complicate to figure out.

dealer wins
    dealer wins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11819

Quote Originally Posted by stipan View Post
    Just now wife has got e-mail allowing her withdraw. On that account is significaly lower wining. That is what they wanted to do, they imagined that my wife opened my account 5 months ago, under my name. They told me that I'm her. It is all because her winings are far less smaller than mine. It si too complicate to figure out.
    Congrats on having the only wife in the world that bets like you do online

stipan

Quote Originally Posted by hinkel View Post
    maybe u`ll get the desposit Money, but not the winnings, althought i don`t think u`ll get both.
    1xbt is a russian Bookmaker and they acually give a s*** what is written in the Internet about them.

But i don`t understand, why somebody (in General), who is placing higher stakes, is using a Bookmaker from Russia. It`s much to rsky, cause u`ll never have any Chance from outside Russia, to get ur Money, if there are Problems
    Because only Russians have in offer leagues I bet on. I'm not betting on NBA, NHL, MLB, Champions league, etc.

stipan

Quote Originally Posted by dealer wins View Post
    Congrats on having the only wife in the world that bets like you do online
    I'll hope You'll be lucky as me.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

biggest scam book in world

STAY AWAY