sshz
    sshz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 216

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    Youwager is far from a shit book. And no I am not an employee. I have been with them over 10 years and whenever I have had a problem they did the right thing. They also payout faster than anybook out there as far as tradional payouts go. Please I am curious why are they are a shit book?

It's make you wonder, really, who IS working for other books???? I too have been nothing but happy with Betpop/Youwager- you have to start wondering what their motivation is to knock solid books with B+ ratings here, and A ratings in numerous other sites. He feels just because he's been here longer, that his opinion is worth more than ours. LOL, I give up, I could care less where others play!!!

dmiles1021
    YouWager.eu
    dmiles1021's Avatar Become A Pro!

I just think its funny you jump the gun and start complaining. They took care of it as you should of known after playing with them for 2 years. A+ book like many have said before. Next time dont get your panties all in a bunch over $50. Waste of a thread if you ask me.

dmiles1021
    YouWager.eu
    dmiles1021's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TheSchafe View Post
    I've been around forever...every time I see three names I've never seen before subsequently posting rave reviews about a shit book, it raises my eyebrow.

Never fukkin heard of ya pal...and you'll never get me to deposit in your shit book.
    You're an idiot

AceChampion
    AceChampion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3122

Quote Originally Posted by dmiles1021 View Post
    You're an idiot
    Agree

woodsy5822
    woodsy5822's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1212

Reading through some of this thread amazes me... i wonder how many of you guys do work at youwager?? I made the deposit with a fake name .. Yes it was only 50 dollars(who cares how much it was honestly not your account).. Once it cleared and was put into my account.. That becomes their repsonsibilty.. The fact that a lot of people dont hold these books accountably for things is why the offshore is like this.. I also have looked into this specific P2P.. the company is saying the money has been picked up...so i should be responsible for this how so??????

Again i think youwager is a good book.. but the way they handled it makes me shake my head.. Instead of calling me an explaining the situation.. They confiscated another deposit and suspended my account... Is that how you want a book to operate???Why would they suspend my account over something like this instead of communicating with me??

people getting personal on this thing is ridiclous...Thats not what this forum is about.. Hence why i dont post often anymore...

AceChampion
    AceChampion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3122

Quote Originally Posted by woodsy5822 View Post
    Reading through some of this thread amazes me... i wonder how many of you guys do work at youwager?? I made the deposit with a fake name .. Yes it was only 50 dollars(who cares how much it was honestly not your account).. Once it cleared and was put into my account.. That becomes their repsonsibilty.. The fact that a lot of people dont hold these books accountably for things is why the offshore is like this.. I also have looked into this specific P2P.. the company is saying the money has been picked up...so i should be responsible for this how so??????

Again i think youwager is a good book.. but the way they handled it makes me shake my head.. Instead of calling me an explaining the situation.. They confiscated another deposit and suspended my account... Is that how you want a book to operate???Why would they suspend my account over something like this instead of communicating with me??

people getting personal on this thing is ridiclous...Thats not what this forum is about.. Hence why i dont post often anymore...
    I was not trying to get personal and I most certainly do not work for youwager. I lose AlOT, lol. So I deposit ALOT and they told me (and if you look at your deposit after they credit it) you will often see that it is " auto approved" if they deem you a trusted customer. They told me this after I experienced the same thing you went through.
    After thinking about what you said though it makes more sense. If they are going to take the risk of auto approving something then they should accept responsibility for any issues that may arise with that deposit. Gl and I'm happy that they cleared things up.

First 12