Santo
    Santo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

It's not wrong in the case that they have filed paperwork and it is subject to a fraud investigation. The fact that they're not giving you evidence would correspond to the restrictions placed upon them in the case of such an investigation.

So there are two possibilities really:

1) Such an investigation is taking place, and has not yet been resolved by the authorities. In this case there's not much you can do except co-operate if asked to. If it takes longer than the 8 weeks, go to the Ombudsman.

2) Neteller have gone rogue. You have very limited legal recourse to solve it, certainly in less than 8 weeks. Thus it seems your best option would be to wait the 8 weeks, and go to the Ombudsman.

Yes, if you're innocent, having to wait for your money sucks. But it's not lost, and your worse-case (assuming innocence) is waiting for it to fall within the Ombudsman's remit.

PVO
    PVO's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Santo View Post
    It's not wrong in the case that they have filed paperwork and it is subject to a fraud investigation.
    Can you give information - why you think so ?
    Any quotes from laws, regulations ? What ?
    Last edited by PVO; 08-22-11 at 02:00 PM.

rki999
    rki999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

Moreover,One is finding Moneybookers much better.

tommygun
    Hareeba! for Prime Minister
    tommygun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 638

go down to Neteller HQ and let the shit fly

PVO

By the way, Santo, 2 questions are for you to be answered:

(1)

If they didn't close the account, you could/would withdraw the money, and then there's no point in investigating it.
    Quote Originally Posted by PVO View Post
    oh. really ? and what's the point now ?
    (2)

It's not wrong in the case that they have filed paperwork and it is subject to a fraud investigation.
    Can you give information - why you think so ?
    Any quotes from laws, regulations ? What ?

Toit
    Trust me.
    Toit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6775

These are questions Neteller has to answer, not Santo.
    He's only trying to help.

If you correspond in the same way with Neteller your case probably goes to the bottom of the pile every time you contact them.

PVO

Toit, there are simple questions for Santo, not for Neteller.
    He said quoted words, not Neteller , and something is unclear.

If Santo said "... there's no point in investigating it" - he made assumption about what is investigated right now, otherwise no sense in his words. There was assumption. I ask to open it. I guess there will be collision when he will open that assumption.
    If Santo said "It's not wrong in the case that they have filed paperwork..." - he thinks it's not wrong, not Neteller. So he should be asked - why he think so.

... and i don't care about where are going those cases without handle.

As Neteller closed my account with money without giving reason and did not pay back the rest of sum - the "neteller case" is on the deep, deep bottom.
    If any man isn't capable to answer simple question - i don't care - i created this subject with a hope to find somebody who can really help. I will wait for those who can. If you can't - stop your flood and go out.
    Last edited by PVO; 08-23-11 at 05:44 PM.

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20531

Toit, there are simple questions for Santo, not for Neteller.
    He said quoted words, not Neteller , and something is unclear.

If Santo said "... there's no point in investigating it" - he made assumption about what is investigated right now, otherwise no sense in his words. There was assumption. I ask to open it. I guess there will be collision when he will open that assumption.
    If Santo said "It's not wrong in the case that they have filed paperwork..." - he thinks it's not wrong. Not Neteller. So he should ask - why he think so.

And i don't care about where are going those cases without handle.

As Neteller closed my account without reason - the case is on the bottom.
    If a man isn't capable to answer simple question - i don't care - i created this subject with a hope to find somebody who can really help. I will wait for those who can. If you can't - stop your flood and go out.
    Nutter.
    Neteller wouldn't close an account "without reason"
    He's been told what it most likely means if he can't get any response from Neteller.
    Yet on and on and on he goes asking for answers to questions he should be putting to a lawyer.

PVO

Maybe anybody had a deal with Ombudsman Service ? How fast they are after "those 8 weeks" ?

PVO

is it normal when Ombudsman service does not give any new information for a week ?
    Last edited by PVO; 09-29-11 at 06:12 AM.

PVO

wow. just called to ombudsman service by the phone for the first time. failed several calls before because of bad skype connect.
    ok. something is going on but very slow.
    still would be nice to see here any useful advises. real experience is highly welcome.

PVO

By the way 10 weeks of reviewing account by neteller investigators for this moment.
    I really wonder how is it possible to do 10 weeks technical job that can be finished in 1 day.

And don't forget it's about real money that are on closed account. If there would be no my money - they could do anything for unlimited time. But there are my money blocked. Really absolutely wonderful for world famous trademark. ^^

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20531

By the way 10 weeks of reviewing account by neteller investigators for this moment.
    I really wonder how is it possible to do 10 weeks technical job that can be finished in 1 day.

And don't forget it's about real money that are on closed account. If there would be no my money - they could do anything for unlimited time. But there are my money blocked. Really absolutely wonderful for world famous trademark. ^^
    As I've said before, I don't believe Neteller is doing any further reviewing.

If, as I've suggested, they have filed a suspicious transaction report it is out of their hands.
    Only the authorities can deal with it, so you will have to wait on them or the Ombudsman to get back to you.

PVO

Account reopened (after Ombudsman service made their job for some time).
    The reasons of Neteller are still unknown. I lost about 12 weeks.
    Hope i will be able to write full details later.
    For now still not all of my money with me so for me the story is not finished yet.
    Last edited by PVO; 10-19-11 at 08:46 PM.

cls84934
    cls84934's Avatar Become A Pro!

Account reopened (after Ombudsman service made their job for some time).
    The reasons of Neteller are still unknown. I lost about 12 weeks.
    Hope i will be able to write full details later.
    For now still not all of my money with me so for me the story is not finished yet.
    Hello,

i have a similiar problem with Neteller at the moment and really i am confused a little beat. Searching on the internet other cases like that,i have seen your post. Can you please give me a chat id of your's, yahoo messenger/jabber/skype etc, i want to talk with you if you can help me with informations concerning your way to resolve an issue with neteller when they close your account without any reasons and with money on it. As i have seen, the ombudsman helped you and your neteller account was re-opened. I want to do the same if the compliance service dont help me.

Thx in advance for your time.

PVO

No problem. You can ask your questions here.
    With a knowledge i have now about Neteller - sure this information will be useful for a lot of other people.

Main contact e-mail of ombudsman service is
    complaint.info@financial-ombudsman.org.uk
    (from start of august i did send all my e-mails to neteller (support dep, complaints dep, investigation dep) with a blind copy to this ombudsmen's e-mail)

You should not only e-mail them - investigate ombudsman service site, download complaint form, fill it on the paper, make high quality scan and send this scan to them. And always read what they answer back to you and do your best to understand.
    In my opinion ombudsman servise was not very fast and had some logical problems but compared to Neteller they are fantastically adequate
    Anyway i had to write some alerting e-mails to ombudsman service asking what is going on and how the investigation is going on. And as i had seen - when i was sure investigation is going on - it was not even started. They have a lot of other job i guess. But after some correspondence (and calls!!! use skype - it's cheap!!! ) the ice was moving.

Now i'm still working on moving my money back from neteller system. There was a lot.
    As i am betting player for the first and am relatively new in this industry i need to test some alternative ways of payments and in some cases it takes a lot of time again - this is why it takes a time for me to get back all my money from bookmakers that were linked to neteller. This one "neteller problem" did cost unreal amount of time and money for me for this moment.
    Last edited by PVO; 12-06-11 at 05:41 AM.

CareEste
    CareEste's Avatar Become A Pro!

Can someone give me a helping hand with an advice or something please ?

Hi , i'm new to this forum .. and i read many comments here about neteller . i have a problem with them and maybe someone can give me an advice please.

My account with neteller was closed a few hours ago . i received an e'mail saying this :

We regret to inform you that due to NETELLER's inability to properly validate the user of this account matches the name on the account, we will be permanently suspending all services. This decision is final and is not open for review.
    A refund is available for any remaining balance within your account. Please contact our Support staff for inquires regarding a refund, CustomerService@NETELLER.com. Should funds be credited to your account from this date forward, they will be returned to the original merchant account they were sent from.
    We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
    Best Regards
    NETELLER Investigations

i kept all my mails to neteller and all the replays i've received from them . just to let you know i'll post the e'mail confirming my identity , and yes i called them and they confirmed my account is verified .
    '''
    Thank you for your email. We have reviewed and validated your documents. We are pleased to advise you that your NETELLER account will be verified the next time you sign in to your account.
    With a verified account, you now have access to higher deposit limits, withdrawal options, and the NETELLER Money Transfer service to send money to friends and family. Members in some countries also have access to apply for a Net+ Prepaid **********�.''''

So you know now that i have been verified ...but still my account was closed with money in it . i already addressed to ombudsman and tomorrow i'll fill a formal complain against them.

Can someone tell me , if my account is closed who is in charge with my money now ? i contacted the costumer service and as everybody knows they can not do anything .... they said i should get a call from them , but everyone here maybe knows that this is not going to happen . on social networking websites i am banned because they got fed up with me .. but still i am one of the people who pays them , right ?

Is there someone here with the same problem who can tell me or at least guess what will happen next ? i know i'll get my money back , but i know the procedure against them can start just after 8 weeks have passed since they started investigating my case .... the thing is that now i have a final response that my account is closed so there is no investigation going on . can i advice the ombudsman service to do something before those 8 weeks ?
    thank you very much and sory vor the flooding story , but i haven't slept in days and i just don't know what to do .
    Stay away from neteller ...

benandjerry
    benandjerry's Avatar Become A Pro!

They dont reply with anything useful when you email the address they referred you to to get your funds back?

http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pages/consumer...-3/index.shtml

They say you're supposed to receive a response to your complaint to Neteller within 8 weeks, but since its settled already in Neteller's own eyes I would just go ahead and drag FSA (ombudsman) into it, the worst thing they'll do is say you'll have to wait.

I had a few issues with neteller in the past, and they didnt seem to want to cooperate until I 'threatened' to drag FSA into it and actually doing it (the regular support really just gave me the standard reply we cant help you those are the terms bla bla... had to send it to their complaints department, not completely sure what address it was but it should be posted on their site, would guess it was complaints@neteller.com), then again I did have logs of their support agents feeding me some misinformation. I'm not going to tell you how long it took because that wont be encouraging, but I wasnt exactly cooperative since I felt they're really the ones doing wrong and I didnt pursue it too hard since there wasnt too much money involved.

Unless there are suspicious transactions they have to report, I dont think they're too happy to have complaints with the FSA filed against them over and over again by people.

Since then I've been with moneybookers, and they've been treating me much much better.

First 123