sharpcat
    sharpcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I wager $500-$1000 a game at 5Dimes. How is Heritage -108 better than 5Dimes -105?

Never said I hated them. Just too much hype about the book. If they would of given me 10% bonus on a transfer... I would of done business with them. Hmmmmm... they must of been scared when I told them I wanted to transfer 9k over.
    You are truly blessed to have 5 dimes let you bet $1,000 on reduced juice Tony must like your business, I am capped at a max of $100 on reduced juice in MLB so 5dimes is worthless to me.

boscokid
    boscokid's Avatar SBR PRO

posting in a terrible thread. I fear Heritage is not going to be the same after adding a bunch of whiners and complainers. Imagine how fast a 10*10 grid contest is going to fill up now with all the broke ass BetJam players there. Boo!

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17021

Quote Originally Posted by boscokid View Post
    posting in a terrible thread. I fear Heritage is not going to be the same after adding a bunch of whiners and complainers. Imagine how fast a 10*10 grid contest is going to fill up now with all the broke ass BetJam players there. Boo!
    Yep. The same ones that have been whining like school girls how horrible Heritage is will be the first ones to claim a free square.

MBENZ
    MBENZ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10503

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    Yep. The same ones that have been whining like school girls how horrible Heritage is will be the first ones to claim a free square.
    I could give a fukk about a square but since you seem to know so much about Heritage,maybe you could answer if they just had overnights a few days to lure us in or have they always had them?

Scooter
    Scooter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2064

I was told that the fee for one popular withdrawal method is 15% (Not a misprint) - i.e., 5 times what Pinnacle charges.
    Both this (Wally World) and wires have absurd fees.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by sharpcat View Post
    You are truly blessed to have 5 dimes let you bet $1,000 on reduced juice Tony must like your business, I am capped at a max of $100 on reduced juice in MLB so 5dimes is worthless to me.
    Maybe you're really good at MLB plays and Tony knows this and caps you this way? I'm sorry to hear that. I'm capped off at $500 but the line usually resets in 2-3 minutes then I can go max again. I risked 10k on the Dallas series with almost 20 tickets... and 5dimes still paid me. I don't take cheap shots or place wagers on false lines... I think Tony respects the business we do back and forth.

marcojuiceman
    marcojuiceman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MBENZ View Post
    I could give a fukk about a square but since you seem to know so much about Heritage,maybe you could answer if they just had overnights a few days to lure us in or have they always had them?
    So i guess we ask HedgeHog all the questions that need to be answered for Heritage since you rooster suck them so much

MBENZ
    MBENZ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10503

Quote Originally Posted by marcojuiceman View Post
    So i guess we ask HedgeHog all the questions that need to be answered for Heritage since you rooster suck them so much
    WTF are you babbling about?

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17021

Just ignore Morecumjuiceman.

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Anyone know what the minimum deposit is at Heritage?

cockblocker
    cockblocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by Trident View Post
    Amazing all the five figure winners on this forum.
    I only have low 4 fires.

cockblocker
    cockblocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by THEGREAT30 View Post
    They do suck. They are too big on the pick and choose system. They are not honoring some people from BetJamaica and honoring some from BetJamaica. I find them quite classless so far. They aren't doing anything but accepting more customers. This is not a account transfer, if it was they would be honoring things that people had earned from dealing with the company they are taking over for. How would you like it if your CC company sold your account to a new company that did not honor your frequent flyer miles that you had been earning for 8 years? Heritage is far from a class act, BS small time book taking on more than they can handle and losing the little perceived prestige they had is not good.
    Whats the best book for U.S. players now?

marcojuiceman
    marcojuiceman's Avatar Become A Pro!

bookmaker or Vegas

Mudcat
    Mudcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

My experiences at Heritage have been very good but haven't played there for awhile

Aristocles
    Aristocles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

As a "Greek" refugee, it seems to suit me fine. Although my luck hasn't run well so far but that's on me

tmuller02
    bet jam pre season contest winner
    tmuller02's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

give heritage a chance boys give them a chance remember 2 of jamaicas best are olver there

polishkielbasa10
    polishkielbasa10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4789

how does one get an invite to heritage?

First 123